Five

<Sean's POV>

'Tate McRae'

I couldn't believe my ears, there was no way Tate was back, at least not for good. You see, she was my childhood crush and hearing her name again, made me feel something. Do I still like her?  Shaking the thought away, I slumped back on my seat with a smile plastered on my face.

I was deep in thought until I felt a hand waving in front of my face. Smiling at Kaycee, she turned back away. She started talking to Bailey making crazy faces probably referring to how crazy this was. I found myself staring at her until Julian spoke up. 

' Guys, Tate's having a party tomorrow,to I guess celebrate her arrival. We have to go'

'Oh my gosh, we definitely are going. Parties are my jam' Tahani squealed, flailing her arms around causing everyone to laugh.

'Umm. I don't know guys, I'm not really a party person. I think I'll just go in, say hi and then leave', Kaycee said nervously causing all head to twist to her direction. 

'What do you mean K, this is Tate's party we're talking about. Not just any party. If you come, then you'll just have to stay' tahani said with a huff.

'T, I know it's Tate's party but I don't know, I'll think about it okay?'

Nudging her arm, I whispered to her ' you know if you do come, your eyes will have the most amazing sight of seeing me dressed up' I said playfully. 'In that case, I guess I'll just have to come' Kaycee replied sarcastically, but then turned to me with  a more serious face. 'I'll think about it Shamu, I don't know'. Nodding my head, I knew it was better to just agree rather than pressuring her and making her stressed out. 

.

After everyone finsihed up their Boba, we all headed out, making arrangements on when to meet up for the part tomorrow. To say I was excited about the party would be a to tal understatement, I was bubbling with joy. Although I wasn't one to dress up, I did enjoy my friends company along with drinks, food and music. But I don't quite know if I was excited for the party or to see Tate again.

We all hopped into Julian's car and drove back to the dance studio to pick up our cars. While Kaycee and I walked simple by side quietly approaching my car. Tahani ran up to us.

' hey T, need a ride?' I asked.

' nope, but thanks, I was just wondering if I could bring Kaycee home. We could have a sleepover K. And then we could out to the shops tomorrow to buy some dresses. It'd be a blast'. 

Kaycee looked up at me, asking me through her eyes do up you mind if I go?. Shaking my head Tahani, grabbed onto Kaycees arm before pulling her into her car. But not before I pulled Kaycee into a small head hug and ruffled her hair, which made her scowl.

After getting into my own car, I pulled on my seatbelt- safety first kids- before pulling out of the driveway. I arrived home, moments later since I didn't have to drop Kaycee off. As I grabbed my dance bag and water jug for the back seats, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Curious as to who it was, I placed my belongings onto my lap before pulling out my phone. I was shocked when I realized who the message was from.

Tate❣️

I hope your coming to my party tmw, I can't wait to see you.💞

My heart fluttered when I read the text, but I felt my heart pounding when I saw the emoji she typed along with it. Did she still like me?

AN- SO ONCE AGAIN THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER - 632 WORDS- HOWEVER I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS SEANS SIDE OF THIS SITUATION. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY AND I GUESS MAYBE, POSSIBLY A LITTLE BIT OF SECRET SPILLING TO FRIENDS, GUESS YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. 

AND THANK YOU GUYS, IM NEARLY ON 100 READS. 

LOVE YOU, XXX