Nine

<Third person POV>

The three girls all woke up to the all too cheery voice of Mama Rice as she pulled the curtains open. Groaning In frustration, Kaycee pulled her herself further into the covers until she felt it being yanked away. 

'You have to wake up K, as well as you Tahani and Bailey. If I am correct than I'm pretty sure that the three of you are agoing to Sean's house for a mini movie day and sleepover at 3, and seeing that you've woken up late, it's already 12:32'.

Kaycee had forgotten all about the incident that happened the previous night, but with the mentioning of Sean's name, she had no trouble reminding herself of it. Scrunching her face up at the thought of having to spend basically a whole day with Sean made her feel sick. If this was any other occasion, then Kaycee would have woken up a lot earlier -around 8 or 9- just so that she could get there earlier. 

But this wasn't any other occasion, so Kaycee dragged herself out of her bed as she went to brush her teeth and freshen up. Walking into  the bathroom, she was met by tahani and Bailey whom were also brushing their teeth and singing along-the best that they could considering their mouths were full of toothpaste- to the song playing in the background on Spotify.

As soon as their eyes made contact, the two girls rubbed Kaycees back gently before giving her pitiful looks. Shaking her head, to say that she was okay, she took her toothbrush and paste and started to brush her teeth before going to her wardrobe and changing into something to wear to Sean's house. 

She picked out a baggy shirt that said Central Perk , a pair of grey sweatpants and her weirdo shoes before she was stopped by Tahani. 'Girl, if Tate and Sean are possibly dating cuz who knows up you may have saw wrong, then you gotta show him what he's missing' was all tahani said before, grabbing a pair of high waisted, black jeans, a tight fitted, white tank top and a denim jacket and throwing them at Kaycee.

'T, thanks for the help. But the last time you said that, Tate and Seanendee up kissing and I'm pretty sure my eyes aren't fooling me, so no thanks and if Sean and everyone else sees me wearing this to a movie day, and at home may I add, then they'll think somethings up'. Kaycee said.

' I have to agree with K, on this one T. She's right. Let's pick Kaycee a cute but comfy outfit. Let's go' Bailey exclaimed.

After many indecisive comments and frustration, the girls picked out a pair of black, mesh leggings, a cropped, knitted sweater and white nike shoes.

Feeling satisfied with the way Kaycee looked, the two latter got dressed in a similar enough outfit, before jumping into Tahanis car. Sean lived approximately 32 minutes away from Kaycee but with L.A. traffic that was sure to be an hour drive, if they didn't leave early enough.

The journey there was just like every other car ride. It was full of small talk, singing and laughter but this time it was just between Tahani and Bailey. Kaycee was kind of hoping that they left her house later, just so that they could arrive at Sean's house later.