Hidden Under the Moon [Stiles...

By KarenAKAMint

Book 1 - Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf All right of Teen wolf belongs to Jeff Davis, but anything revolving ar... More

Season One
Prologue
Body Hunting
The New Girl
The Truth is Out
All for You
Official
Hostage
Werewolf Oven
Hangout
First Date
Mother's Boyfriend
Magic Bullet
Movie Crashers
Man of my Dreams
Mountain Lion
Argent History
It's Her
Blood
Night School Pt. 1
Night School Pt. 2
The Nightmare
Brat Under the Moon
The Beta
The Necklace
My Father
Awful Nightmare
First Fight
Dresses
Bloody Formal
Season Two
Beacon
Stalked by Hunters
Werewolf Ex
Immune
Connection
Scout
The Reptilian
Insane
Kanima
Testing Patients
Jackson
Not Gay
The Barnett History
The Lela Name
Future
Restraining Order
Restrained
Arguments & Theories
Life and Death
Be the Spark
Pictures
I'll Show You Fun
Drink of Nightmares
Proof
Fury
Independence Day
Let's Play a Game
Master Plan
Epilogue
Book Two! Soon....
Book 2 is out!
10K Special!

Connecting the Dots

192 3 0
By KarenAKAMint

[A/N: I'm back and with the Internet!]

Chapter 48

The next day, Stiles and I couldn't stay away from each other for long. We couldn't last long before needing to be around each other or hold each other's hands. We were able to be okay when we were in the same room, but when it came to classes where we didn't have together, it made me crazy. When school ended, I was excited to just go to his place again as my mother has returned to her late-night shifts.

"Is it me," I spoke up as we arrived at his place, "Or did you feel strange when we weren't around? Well more than usual."

"I thought it was just me," he looked at me with wide eyes.

I shook my head, "I thought I was going to go crazy and hit the teach he was trying to stop my fidgeting."

That go him laughing as he replied, "I felt like my world was ending."

"What do you think is causing this?" I asked, "Do you think it might do something with my abilities growing?"

"Maybe," Stiles shrugged dropping his backpack on the floor beside his door, "I wouldn't put it past it being that. We really don't know a lot when it comes to your abilities."

"I should go visit Deaton soon," I sighed, jumping on his bed as he sat at his desk.

We fell into a comfortable silence as we worked on our school work. Eventually, the room began to grow dark and I decided to head down to make us something to each. It turned out to be salmon burgers. It was a healthy alternative and Stiles was nagging about making something healthy for his dad. We were driving to the station to eat with his dad, as well as trying to get any info he might have on what the police station have found on the murders.

Stiles told me that a woman that was attacked the night prior to the library incident, they were suffocated in her hospital bed after she gave birth. I was starting to think that Stiles might be right about his assumption about Matt. It didn't make Matt look innocent when he was in my room the same night the woman was murdered. I was not looking forward to going to the rave with him, I was starting to think that I should ask Allison to go in my place.

"What are you thinking about?" Stiles asked as he parked the car outside the station.

I jumped at his sudden voice, forgetting that he was with me, "Oh, I was just thinking I'm not up to going to the rave this Friday..."

"Why the change of heart?" he asked, clearly happy that I was not going with Matt, "You were all for going to keep an eye on him."

"I don't know, I just don't feel like I am up for all of that," I sighed.

"You don't have to go," he smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek, "Come on let's go inside."

I nodded, hopping out of his jeep. He took my hand and escorted me over to the building. The lady at the front just smiled and allowed us in to see the Sheriff. As soon as we got into his office I presented the bag of food, he smiled. We all took our seats around Noah's desk as to eat. We were enjoying our meals when Noah sighed.

"You're officially my favorite," Noah laughed, enjoying his meal.

"That's just rude," Stiles huffed, "You know what, whatever, tell me what you found so far."

"No," Noah looked at her son, "I'm not sharing confidential police work with teenagers."

"I thought I was your favorite?" I smiled, trying to trick him into talking.

Noah laughed, "Nice try, Juliette, but I'm still not talking about an ongoing case."

"Is that it on the board behind you?" I asked innocently grabbing Stiles' attention.

"Don't look at that," Noah sat up a bit straighter, blocking our a view a bit.

"A'ight," Stiles replied as he moved a bit to the side to get a better look at the investigation board.

Noah moved to block him but only allowing me to look at the board better, "Avert your eyes!"

"Okay," Stiles and I replied together as we continued to look at the board.

"Hey!" Noah tried.

"Just, it's," Stiles spoked up, "I just see arrows pointing at pictures."

"I think arrows mean a connection babe," I replied.

Finally, Noah gave up as he announced, "Fine! I found something."

That seemed to get our attention as we finally looked away from the board and looked at Noah instead, "What did you find?"

"The mechanic and the couple who were murdered," Noah began to explain his findings, "They all had something in common."

"All three?" Stiles and I asked at the same time.

"Yeah," Noah nodded, leaning closer to us, "You know what I always say. One's an incident."

"Two's a coincidence," I smirked.

"Three's a pattern," Stiles finished the saying.

Noah nodded, proud at our ability to recall what he always told us, "The mechanic, the husband, the wife all were the same age. All 24."

"Wait a minute," Stiles spoke up confused, "But what about Mr. Lahey?" I mean, Issac's dad isn't anywhere near 24."

"Which made me think that either, 'A' Lahey's murder wasn't connected or 'B' the ages was a coincidence until I found this, which would be 'C' did you know that Issac Lahey had an older brother named Cameron?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "He died in combat. I recalled the day when Issac was told of the passing, but what does Cameron have to do with this?"

"If he was alive today," Noah turned to me this time, "Do you know what his age would be?"

My eyes widened, "24... But wait, Cameron still doesn't add up to all of this, unless it connects Mr. Lahey in away."

"Again," Noah spoke up, "He could have been a coincidence."

I tried to think over everything that he was telling us. I tried to think about everything that I knew from being with Issac. I never really wanted to be around his place due to the intoxicating emotion that always surrounded that place. From what he had told me, Mr. Lahey wasn't like this. I never asked what happened to make him become so mean to him.

After a bit of us throwing ideas and theories, we crowded the investigation board as we looked at everything that we already knew. I pushed away all of the information about the Lahey family. I can't think of anything that could connect them to all of this.

"Same class..." I whispered, snapping out of my thoughts.

"What?" Stiles looked over to me.

I turned to the guys, "What if them being the same age means that they were in the same class?"

"Did you think of that?" Stiles turned to his father.

"Yeah, yeah," Noah looked away from us to look at the board then he broke, "Well, I would've..."

"Dad!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Look," Noah turned back to us, "I just got Lahey's file two hours ago."

"Two hours?" Stiles looked at him dumbfounded, "Dad, people could be dying!"

"Calm down Stiles," I took a hold of his arm, feeling his body relax by my touch, "These take time. There is a process and a code to follow."

"Thank you, Juliette," Noah smiled over to me.

I smiled back before turning back to the board, "Let's try to look through yearbooks."

The guys nodded and began to collect all the yearbooks from the local high school in our area. We were all looking through the class of the 2006 yearbooks. The guys were looking through the students but I began to look through the entire books. It's never a bad idea to look at everything to get the bigger picture. That's when Stiles brought the Beacon Hills High School yearbook to our attention.

"They all went to Beacon Hills," he announced, "Including Issac's brother."

"Alright," Noah nodded, "What if they all knew each other?"

"I mean two of them were married," I agreed, "Maybe they all hung out."

"Maybe the same class together?" Noah threw back.

Stiles nodded and turned to book around for us to see the picture he was pointing out, "Or they could've had the same teacher."

When I looked at the picture, I was shocked but gasped, "Harris..."

"They were all in his same class," Stiles spoke up, "all four."

"So how does Mr. Lahey fit into all of this?" I asked.

Noah sighed but looked at his son, "Removing Lahey from all of this, it adds up. This is definitely a pattern."

"That's great!" I smiled.

"Alright, give me that 2006 yearbook," Noah reach out to the book which Stiles handed it to him easily, "These names, we need faces."

"Which ones?" I asked watching Noah think.

"Everyone in that chemistry class," Noah answered, "If the killer's not done killing one of them is next."

I nodded and Stiles took my hand, feeling his pride. I couldn't help smiling up at him as we listened to Noah send the order to his deputies. Stiles and I quickly left, allowing his dad to work. Noah had also sent us off since it was a school night. I didn't mind as I was starting to get sleepy. Stiles' caresses weren't helping me stay up. I didn't mind it, hell, I was living it up as we headed to bed.

---

Friday morning, I found myself wrapped around a sleeping Stiles. Our legs were tangled around each other as I embraced him. I was laying on top of him as he held onto my waist. Normally this would have woken him up and just shift me off him, but this time he was at peace. I smiled at that. His heat was radiating off his body as I held him for dear life.

"I love you," I smiled as I leaned my head down to kiss him on his neck.

The didn't take long to wake him as laughed, "That tickles."

I laughed at his half-asleep state, "Come on, we should get ready for school."

"Five more minutes..." He sighed, "I don't want you to go."

I smiled wider as I told him, "We'll be late if I let you have your five minutes. Come on, babe."

"Late sound fine to me, baby," he threw back.

"You forgot you told Scott you are going to pick him up," I told him, causing him to look at me in shock.

That seemed to get him to get up.

We both went through our usual routine as we got ready for the day. I wore a simple dress and a long cardigan. It was a bit warmer today as Spring was finally beginning to show. I even opted out from my ankle boots for a pair of flat sandals. Pulling my hair back, I was ready to go with my casual attire. Stiles couldn't help glance at me here and there as I went about his room.

When we got to Scott, I quickly made my way to the back which earned me a slap on my rear end, causing me to gasp at Stiles, "Stiles! What the hell!"

"Sorry, it was tempting," he laughed.

I slapped his shoulder playfully, unable to hide my smile.

"Hey guys," Scott greeted as he hopped into the front seat.

"Hey Scottie," I greeted, "How did ticket hunting go? I mean the rave's tonight so you'll need the tickets to even go inside."

"I couldn't get them," he sighed, "They closed before I even got anywhere close to the front."

I just shrugged, "Well, you better find a way. I might not be going to the rave since I don't feel comfortable going with anyone other than Stiles."

"Have you thought about what you were going to tell him?" Stiles asked, glancing at me through his rearview mirror, "I mean he's not going to be happy with you just flaking on him."

I sighed, "I don't know yet... I want to just tell him to take Allison, so you guys can keep the whole, not dating thing still going, but what would he say if he finds me at the Rave with you guys?"

"Just tell him that you decided to go with me," Stiles offered, "I mean I am your boyfriend."

"I mean yeah, I can do that," I told him, leaning back onto my seat, "But would it be enough? This is Matt we are talking about."

Scott shrugged but Stiles continued to throw ideas, "Just tell him that I was jealous and did want you to go with him. That should be enough to get past him. I mean it's not completely a lie."

"He's right, you know," Scott looked back at me.

I gave him a straight face as I threw back, "Maybe I shouldn't take relationship advise from a guy who is not doing so hot in that department."

"Hey!" he laughed, "Allison and I are great."

"Hiding your relationship to the world is not great," I scoffed, "It's far from it. Honestly, I think it would have been better to break it off. It's clear that it would never work. You guys are so complete opposites it hurts sometimes."

"What do you mean?" Scott huffed, "You and Stiles are also complete opposites!"

"Stiles is smart and quirky, while I am serious and smart," I told him, "Keyword here is smart."

"What about me and Allison," he turned to me, "What are we?"

"Allison is book smart which is nice, but she's too naive for her own good," I pointed out, "Not to mention she's easily manipulating. You, on the other hand, you have too much of a hero's complex that it just clashes with Allison's need to prove that she can protect herself when really she's too scared to let her real emotions out."

Stiles had turned the car off as soon as we made it to school. The boys turned to look at me, shocked that I had just openly said such a think about not only Scott but about Allison as well. I just shrugged at them.

"What?" I told them, "I'm not going to hide the truth. Truth hurts, Scottie. It's time you open your eyes. A hunter and a werewolf should never be together. They always end up bad. Look at my family. They became the way they are because of the start of the Hunters and Werewolf war that has been in peace for so long before Gerard came into the picture."

"You're so sexy when you are right," Stiles sighed, earning a disgusted look from Scott and a laugh from me.

Before I could continue, I noticed Matt outside the car, chaining up his bike, "Oh, no! What should I tell him!?"

"Just tell him the truth," Scott told me, "You basically had a whole speech about truth being a good thing."

"Not with a potential psycho!" I hiss at him.

We all began to climb out of the jeep. Stiles was helping me out of the jeep when Matt turned to us. His face clearly showed that he didn't like the sight of us being this way. It was a normal thing, even before Stiles and I began dating. Stiles always helped me out of the jeep when I was wearing a skirt. Today was no different.

"Hey," Matt called out, "Either you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?"

"Just forget about it," Stiles answered, draping his arm around my shoulders, "Nobody got hurt."

The action made a huge wave of shivers go down my entire body.

"I-I had a concussion and Juliette had to stay at the hospital," Matt threw back.

I glared at Stiles as he continued to clearly not show any concert to me, his girlfriend, "Well, nobody got seriously hurt."

"Stiles," I hissed at him, "You are not looking like a good boyfriend right now..."

"I was in the ER for six hours..." Matt told us.

"Wait," I pulled everyone's attention to me, "You were hurt?"

Stiles seemed to not like that I was even remotely concerned about Matt as he stepped forward, "Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now."

I slapped Stiles' shoulder, clearly not happy with his rudeness, "Stiles!"

"Are you okay?" Scott said, pulling everyone's attention to him.

Matt took a moment to take in what just happened before nodding, "Yeah, I'm fine now."

The boys were about to go into the whole ticket situation when I noticed Allison waving me over.  

I noticed that Lydia was beside her as she texted away.

"Oh," I spoke up, "Sorry guys. I need to go talk to Allison and Lydia. See you around the school."

As I began to head over to the girls, I passed by Stiles and gave him a quick peek on his cheek and rushed over to the girls. They were clearly talking about the rave, even though Lydia was not for it. Allison, on the other hand, seemed to be interested in some reason. Hesitantly, I nodded along with her as she told me she is trying to get her hands on a ticket.

"I'm planning to cancel with Matt," I told her, still hesitant about her sudden change in mood, "I can ask him to give you the ticket instead."

"I don't see the appeal about a rave..." Lydia announced.

"I mean everyone's going," Allison offered, but that only made it more sketchy in my opinion.

"Right," I looked at her, trying to figure out whatever angle she was playing, "Anyway... I'll keep you posted on it... I have to go find Mr. Harris about the project..."

I left the girls and headed toward a random direction, just needing to get away from Allison.

Whatever she's planning, it wasn't going to be good.

I can feel it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.2K 55
Caitlin Stilinski hasn't exactly had a normal life. She's a Stilinski, her father is the Sheriff and her brother is a funny smart mouth sibling. Alth...
1K 44 12
Much of Season 2 revolves around new Alpha Derek's attempt to form a new pack. Lydia's remarkable recovery from the Peter Hale attack comes with side...
276 22 7
Carmen McCall had never taken interest in whatever idiotic shenanigans her adoptive brother and his best friend got pulled into, until she notices th...
2.1K 89 18
Where freshly turned teenage werewolf Scott McCall gets help from a friend and an ally from a mythology that's said to be so evil and malicious you'd...