Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 42

5.2K 134 20
By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Okay you guys I must admit that my story is almost over. :( ALMOST, Not quite but we are getting there. Anyways on a better note! I am sick.... Honestly I don't know how that is better. Pretty crappy for me but totally awesome for you because it means I give you a chapter while I'm at home sniffling all day! YAY! Okay here is your chapter 42 enjoy!! :D

OH HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

VOTE (ONLY IF YOU WANT)

COMMENT (ONLY IF THIS CHAPTER DESERVES IT)

FAN ME (WHICH WOULD MAKE MY SICK DAY ) :D

Chapter 42

I gaped at who was standing in front of me. They were perfect! I need all the help I can get especially when more wolves are probably heading towards us right now! I barked happily towards Elle's fake mate. He gave me a brief look and smirked.
"Oh so you want my help now?" He asked evilly. I gave him a weird look and nodded. Him and about twenty other people walked over to me and cirlced me. Elle's pretend jerk of a mate circled me.

"Sienna you are not the brightest wolf out there you know that right?" He asked and I shrugged. I'm smart but I'm no genius.
"Guess what!" He exclaimed clapping his hands excitedly. I gave him a guessing questioning look.
He leaned in to my ear and I could hear his breathing and the smirk growing on his face.
"I'm the one you wants what you have." He hissed and I froze. All along Elle had this guy in our house he has been watching me. He was using Elle to get to me!? He leaned back and smirked in my face.

"Surprised?" He asked and I stared at him disgusted. He stepped back and raised his hands.
"Look around Sienna! All of this just to get to you and Raiden! You could have just given up so easily but no I had to be dragged into this to finish the job!" He growled and let his hands fall. I literally felt like I was in a horror movie. Everything seemed to slow down at that point and I thought I was going into shock. Him! Of all people and my sister was deceived all this time.

I will destroy him! Everything suddenly went into fast mode when I jumped for him. He grabbed me by the throat and held me up.
"Bad Idea and honey I would love to take your life myself but I have other pests to take care of." He threw me down to the ground and walked away.
"Finish her and don't let her go. Kill her." He said and left. I scrambled up and faced the number ranging close to twenty wolves circling me.

I was never once nervous ever in a fight but at this moment in time I was shi**ing bricks. A wolf jumped for me and I rolled out of the way to only have to dodge another one trying to bite me. I spun around and clawed the one wolfs face that jumped for me and kicked the wolf snapping for me in the face with my hind leg. He stumbled back dazed. Another wolf joined in and pounced for me. I moved and he slammed into another wolf taking him down to the ground. I felt like I was in whack a mole except real life and if I don't hit a mole I die and not lose a few coins.

Another wolf barrelled me and I bit his chest and shook. He whined and thrashed so I dropped him only to be pushed again. I rolled out of the way when the wolf jumped for my neck while I was still down. Damn they fight dirty! A wolf was now on my legs and I threw him away. He flew and took out another wolf. A wolf tried getting me and I dodged swinging around and biting his neck. I snapped it and they all watched horrified. I threw his lifeless body at another wolf charging for me. I turned and felt someone claw my face. I ducked for the neck swing and grabbed their leg and pulling them down. I swung him and threw him into a tree snapping his back.

Another wolf tried going for the kill and I lied down ad kicked his face away from me. I felt my tail being bitten. I got rid of this mutt on me and looked at who was biting my tail. I spun around and bit their tail making them let go of me. They looked back and I let go of their tail and bit their face. I threw them away and then I was doggy piled on. They all started jumping on me at the same time. All I saw was darkness. I heard some growls and then I saw Raiden fighting with me. He had gotten a few bite wounds and was pulling dogs off of me. I was surprised none of them bit me. I guess they were to busy trying to fight each other to get to me.

I jumped up and Raiden and I faced them off. One went for Raiden and I pounced over him taking that wolf out. I pushed my paw down on his throat choking him. He squirmed and some wolf tried going for me at that moment. I was pissed. I let my wolf take over completely. He came at me ready to bite so I dodged and he bit his friend who yelped out in pain. I bit his neck and shook him then snapped his neck and threw him into a wolf pouncing for Raiden. I took the half choked and bitten wolf now on the ground and snapped his neck as well.

I looked over and saw Raiden being pummelled by wolves. I ran over and stole the wolf from under Raiden and snapped his neck still running with him dangling under me. I barrelled into a group of four wolfs using their friend as a shield. I spun around and they started jumping for me. I dodged as many as I could and tried not getting hurt. The scratch on my face was already healing I could feel it rapidly closing thanks to my super fast healing blood. I bit a wolfs side and slammed him to the ground then I spun around and bit a wolfs neck that was jumping for me and snapped it.

I returned my focus to the wolf on the ground and grabbed his leg. I swung him in a circle and then let go making him fly away! I felt some one bit hard down on my leg and drag me back. I spun around and kicked their face my claw accidentally getting their right eye. OOPS! I snapped up and jumped on him biting viciously anywhere I could. I had a wolf on my back and I jumped back landing on my back squishing the wolf. He whined and his grip on me let go. I rolled off and stood up.

I ran and pounced on the wold I had been biting and snapped his neck. I turned and caught this one wolf by the chest with my paws and pushed as hard as I could. He flew back and hit his buddy and the toppled to the ground. Jeez where are all these wolves coming from!? They jumped back up and started for me. I dodged and bit wherever I could get a little nip in. Once I had finished those two off I ran for a  wolf sneaking up on Raiden. I Barrelled into her and she hit the tree. She got up dazed and shook her head looking at me. She jumped for me and I rolled and then sprung on her. I bit her back and threw her back into the tree. She got back up shakily and ran for me. We both jumped at the same time and started snapping and growling.

I stepped on her paw and she yelped but I want going to hesitate my wolf was raging I have never felt this angry before. I ran her into the tree slamming her back so hard against the tree I heard it snapping with every slam I did. She was whimpering and growling at the same time. Once I broke the tree she fell back as I pushed and the sharp splintered en stabbed right into her back. She howled in pain and I jumped off surprised. I watched as she struggled coughing up blood and sputtering all over the place.

I winced and turned away only to be met by a guy wolf who I guess was her mate pissed right off. He jumped for me and I bit his leg. I swung him and he hit his head off a tree knocking him out. I snapped his neck and moved on. I saw about seven wolves circling Raiden and I dove in. I snapped on wolfs neck and then scratched another while I jumped on a third. I bit their chest and stomach and then jumped off and spun around in time to catch a pouncing wolf coming straight for me. I embraced the fall and sprung them off of me.

I jumped back up. Honestly when will they give up!? I growled and grabbed one by the ear and ripped. I spit out whatever was in my mouth and jumped on the now screaming human boy. I bit his chest and shook until he was limp. I threw his lifeless body into his friend who was watching horrified. They dodged and ran away whimpering. I rolled my eyes and met up with Raiden who now had multiple bite marks and scratches some deep and some not too bad. He was lying down and I noticed this was because his one leg was mangled. I ran to him and he whimpered softly. I nudged him. He was losing blood quickly and I didn't know what to do. He barked and I spun around biting the wolf that was jumping at me. I slammed them down and snapped their neck.

I turned back to Raiden who was trying to get up but was failing miserably. I grabbed the back of his neck gently like mommy wolf would do for their cubs and dragged my mate into the bush. I put him in a bush and then put my bleeding bite mark on my leg up against his. I saw my blood mix with his. I waited for a minute and then licked his face. I covered him with bush and sticks and leaves and left. I was on a mission and that was to find Elle's fake mate.

I knew Raiden would be okay in about a hour I just hope no wolf finds him. I wound between fighting wolves and looked closely between them all. I tried searching for his scent but all I smell is blood and mixed scents. I looked around and spun trying to find him. I heard a dark chuckle and the body of a fellow pack members body fall to the ground in front of me. I looked up and saw him looking at me.
"You survived. Good now its my turn." He hissed and then swung for me. I dodged and scurried backwards. I spun around and ran. Why was I running because I want to tire this weirdo out.

He chased me and the I climbed a tree. I was on the first branch which was higher then him. He was shocked and looked up. I gave him a wolfey grin and then jumped down pinning him to the ground. I'm soo evil! MWAHAHAHAH! He threw me off and I hit a near by tree. I saw Harley and Cathy being surrounded by about five wolves. Oh Hell No! I sprung up and left him. I jumped in the circle with them and they looked hopeful.
"Sienna!" Harley exclaimed and I spun around and clawed a wolfs face. He fell back. I turned and saw a wolf jump for Cathy. I pounced and bit his face slamming him to the ground. He whimpered and I snapped his neck.

Another wolf went for my leg but I snapped at him. He dodged and then jumped for me. I dodged and spun grabbing his tail and whipping him around to hit one of his little friends. They knew that the wouldn't win at all and have no chance of living. The one wolf fled in the other direction. They all looked around and then ran after him. I turned to the girls and they nodded.
"Thanks Sienna." Cathy said quietly looking at the dead wolf behind me. I picked him up and threw him from sight.

I gave them a stern look and then left. Once I got back to where the main fight was happening I stopped. Everyone in my pack was standing there waiting. The fight was over. I counted our numbers quickly and noticed we had lost about twenty today. I went into the forest and found one of my shirts and a pair of my shorts. I changed and slipped them on. I walked out and looked around. Everyone was waiting for me to say something. I noticed I didn't see Elle.

I looked around at all the wolves and didn't find her. I gulped and turned back to my pack. Shaun howled and then a course of howls erupted. I smiled looking at them all. One second I was looking at my pack and then another I saw the ground. I felt claws on my back and then pressure. The howling stopped and then I tried getting up. In a second the pressure and claws were gone and I heard a menacing growl and a snap. I got up and shook my head. I turned around and saw Sandra dropping the wolf. I gave her a thankful smile and she returned it.

I saw a blur from behind her and then Elle's fake mate smirking.
"Sandra!" I screamed and he jumped on her plunging a knife into her stomach. She howled and dropped quickly. He got up smirking.
"Hello Sienna sorry about you friend but she was in the way.... oh oops I mean sorry for your Luna." He said smirking and I watched Sandra clutching her stomach while bleeding. She looked over at me helplessly. Shaun growled and howled in pain and some pack members had to hold him back.

I looked back to him and growled.
"I am going to kill you." I said and he twirled his knife. 
"Really cause I thought it was going to be the other way around." He said and then ran for me. I dodged his petty attempt to stab me and kicked his stomach. He doubled over and I smacked his face of my knee. He dropped the knife and then stumbled back. I went to punch him and he caught my fist. He kicked my stomach and let go of me I smacked onto the ground and then jumped back up. My body was sore and hurting.

"Give up princess and you may live to be in my new and improved pack." He said and I growled.
"This is my pack!" I yelled and picked up his knife. His eyes widened and I advanced towards him. I imagined my cuts healing and not hurting and the more I imagined it the more I felt like it was happening. He watched me astonished. He ran for me and I raised the knife. I dodged and sliced his arm. He dropped to his knee's and clutched his arm. I saw Elle come out of the forest now.

"Sienna don't touch him!" She screamed.
"Elle he is using you! He only wants to hurt the pack!" I screamed. She started running towards me. She looked threatening and my wolf wanted to hurt her but I didn't let her. Elle didn't stop and body check me away a few feet. I was still clutching the knife. Elle helped her fake mate up. They turned to me and he smirked.
"You think I did this all by myself?" he asked and I gave him a confused look.

"It wasn't just his idea Sienna. It was mine." Said Elle.

****************************************************************************************

ooooooo so tell me what you guys think! Did you expect that!? Well I knew and expected it because I am writing this story but tell me what you think!

vote

comment

fan

LOTS OF LOVEY!! XOXOXOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871 61 19
Originally called "My Life is fucked Up" During a life in prison, a girl name Kayla Rocksand was stuck in jail for something that she was blame for...
1K 45 35
[Completed AND EDITED Novel] "You sure you're alright?" "Yep, I'm okay." I purse my lips, watching the little dust particles float in and out of the...
64.7K 3.1K 34
Book 2 in the Lotus Moon Series Rapidly descending into a self- destructive path of alcohol, fighting and depression, Gamma Jenson Lancaster needs t...
2.1M 17.4K 83
There's no reason. No explanation. No scientific function, for what is about to happen. No one knows who, or when or where or why. But it's going to...