Spin The Bottle

By Ebby_writes

It all started with a kiss during the game of spin the bottle. * When Stephanie Valentine - a wallflower who... More

Synopsis
01 | Senior Year
02 | It's Just a Party
03 | The Party
04 | Spin the Bottle
05 | Hair Cut
06 | Hazel
07 | Poison Ivy
08 | Emily
09 | What Party?
11 | It's Her
12 | Cute Dog
13 | Soon-to-be Boyfriend
14 | A Date?
15 | Those Bitches
16 | Brody!
17 | Detention
18 | Twenty Questions
19 | Frozen
20 | Babysitting
21 | I Like Her
22 | Shrek
23 | Debbie Downers
24 | Threat
25 | Dump Her Ass
26 | Acting Strange
27 | Old Lady
28 | La Vida Loca
29 | First Time?
30 | Truth or Dare
31 | Makeover
32 | Psychotic Ex
33 | The Deal
34 | Suspended
35 | Lie
36 | Truth
37 | I Love You
38 | Apologies
39 | She's Pretty
40 | Feelings
41 | Tell Her
42 | I Like You
43 | We're Dating
44 | Out of Her Head
45 | I Miss Him
46 | Master of Kisses
Not an Update
47 | Anxious
48 | Happy Birthday
49 | Boyfriend?
50 | Yes
51 | Barbie Girl
52 | Promise

10 | Distraction

8.3K 248 51
By Ebby_writes

Chapter Ten: Distraction

"Hey Chris," a girlish voice says behind him.

He turns on his heel to find Piper beaming at him.

Just what he needs - a distraction.

"Oh Piper," he gives the best smile he could muster, really happy to see her.

"I thought you said someone was waiting for you?" She asks.

"Yeah. Well, I went to meet him but he's sorta busy with his girlfriend," Chris replies.

"Oh. Did you come with your girlfriend?" She asks him curiously.

She knows his story. She knows he is a player but she just decided to ask that.

"Nope," he answers, trying his best not to cringe.

"So...you live around here?" He asks to change the subject.

"Yeah. I do. You?"

"Nah," He answers.

Piper wants to ask where he lives but doesn't wanna spoil her chance with him or sound too nosy. They talk about their schools for a while, laughing.

Then Chris asks, "Wanna hear some pickup lines?"

Piper grins, "Sure."

"Are you google cause you have everything I've been looking for," he starts.

Piper smiles, "Good one."

"Did it hurt?" Chris asks.

"Did what hurt?"

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Piper bursts out laughing.

"Wait. Your boobs look great in this dress," he says.

Piper smiles but then remembers that it's supposed to be a pickup line. She has heard it before.

"Girls hate that one. Don't try it on anyone at all," she tells him.

"I don't know why you guys hate it. We're just complimenting you," he argues.

"Ya think?" Piper raises her eyebrows.

Chris shrugs as he thinks.

"Are you a camera because every time I look at you I smile."

Piper's smile widens, very happy to be having this conversation with Christopher Hayes. He's even saying pickup lines to her. Guess she'd have him this night.

Hopefully, she wouldn't let him slip away tonight.

She must have him.

She can barely focus on what is saying due to her zoning out.

He's radiating sex appeal and it's hard to ignore.

She zones back in when his voice raises a little as he says, "Check this one out."

"Are you the parking ticket 'cause you've got fine written all over you?"

Piper immediately starts laughing, "That was a really good one."

Chris laughs also, "I know right!"

They both find themselves staring at each other after laughing. Piper glances at his lips. Before Chris can do anything, Piper crushes his lips with hers. It takes a moment for Chris to kiss her back.

Usually he enjoys this, he does it all the time but right now, he isn't feeling anything. Right now, he isn't in the mood, not feeling the vibe.

She tastes of beer.

Probably some she had before.

The kiss intensifies as Piper increases her pace, her hands finding his neck to pull him closer. She's standing on her toes because he's taller. Chris' mind wanders during the kiss. He can't help but remember the last kiss he had at Jason's party.

That breathtaking kiss.

Surprisingly, he didn't kiss anyone during the week. He was so bent on finding Hazel to think about any of that.

Now he's kissing Piper but he doesn't feel what he felt when he kissed Hazel.

No sparks.

No tingles.

No shocks.

The kiss is just normal.

Like the times he kissed other girls.

Why the hell is he comparing kisses now? He asks himself as he began to kiss her aggressively.

He has never cared as long as he gets what he wants.

He has spent the whole week searching for Hazel and she might be a figment of his imagination for all he knows.

Maybe he got drunk that night and imagined it all.

Maybe he imagined the kiss - that really good kiss.

Maybe he imagined talking to Brooke and everything else.

There has to be some sort of explanation if not that.

How could he have possibly not seen her in school throughout the week?

Enough of that bullshit!

Enough of trying to find Hazel!

He's officially tired of this bullshit!!!

To hell with that kiss, he concludes in his head and grips Piper by the hips.

She couldn't help but smile against his lips.

Thank Goodness!

Seems she's lucky tonight.

Chris pulls away to catch his breath and after a few seconds, they begin to make out.

Piper desperately tugs at his T-shirt with her hands while they kiss but Chris stops her not breaking the kiss.

A few minutes later, they find themselves in a room still frantically making out. Piper reaches the bed and falls backward with Chris hovering over her.

She's really desperate for this and really happy it's finally happening.

She tugs at his T-shirt again just as his phone vibrates in the pocket of his slacks. He ignores it and continues but then it vibrates again. He decides to check who is calling.

It might be his mum and it could be something important. He pulls away from Piper who protests and pulls him back but he doesn't budge. She groans loudly showing displeasure. He sits down on edge of the bed beside a frustrated Piper and fishes his phone.

He discovers it's Jason and answers the phone.

"Hey, dude." He says.

"Where are you?" Jason asks without preamble.

"Somewhere," Chris answers vaguely, slightly confused.

"What is it?"

"Did you leave yet?"

"No. I'm here," Chris answers.

"Come to the kitchen. Get your ass here right now," Jason tells him and ends the call before Chris can question him.

Is it something important?

He has no idea but decides to go find out.

Bros before hoes.

But he's about to get laid and he hasn't gotten laid in a week.

He gets up hurriedly and heads towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Piper almost yells.

"I'd be back. Jason needs my help," he replies and walks out in search of Jason.

Piper sits up to wait.

She feels like screaming out loud in frustration.

He said he'd be back, didn't he?

It's Christopher Hayes, isn't it?

He would be back, he can't miss an opportunity of getting laid.

But why did they have to be interrupted? Piper asks mentally.

She'd have to wait.

He'd be back.

She'd finally have a taste of Christopher Hayes.

Yeah, she will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris hurries to the kitchen in search of Jason.

He finds him in the kitchen with people at different corners of the kitchen. It seems like a game of beer pong is about to be played.

He approaches Jason, "Hey man."

"Aha!" Jason exclaims. "He is here. You're on my team bro. Let the game begin," he announces.

Christopher rolls his eyes but joins as the game starts. He's good at Beer Pong but is that the dumb reason Jason stopped him from getting laid?

Seriously?

They play the game and Christopher gets into it, no longer frustrated that Jason had interrupted his session.

Come to think of it, he wasn't really into it. He doesn't wanna hook up with Piper so it's a good thing that Jason called.

They won the game (obviously) and Chris forgot all about Piper. He has forgotten that he is supposed to meet her.

Christopher hangs around after the game talking to people and does every other thing except drinking alcohol. He gets bored and decides to go home.

"Hey, Jason. I'm heading home."

"With a girl?" Jason raises his eyebrows suggestively.

"No dude. Not in the mood," Chris replies and walks away.

"Later Christopher."

Chris turns around and glares at Jason who begins to laugh.

Chris hates to be called his full name but Jason does it sometimes to annoy him.

He walks into the cold night and then drives himself home.

After parking his car in the garage, he enters the house carefully trying his possible best not to make noise. He'd hate for his mum or even worse, Emily to wake up at 2:00 am.

He heads up to his room and sighs as he sits on his bed.

Only then, does he remember Piper.

"Oh shit," he swears.

Though he doesn't wanna hook up with her, he feels bad that she would be waiting for him or had been waiting for him.

He picks up his phone to call her and apologize or something but bummer, he realizes he doesn't have her number.

He dials Jason instead.

"Christopher," Jason says.

"Don't," Chris says icily.

"What do you need?" Jason asks.

"I need your help with something or rather someone."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Help me check one of the rooms upstairs. A girl is supposed to be waiting for me and I totally forgot about her. Her name's Piper. She's blonde and in a red dress," he tells Jason.

"Okay?"

"Tell her I'm sorry that something urgent came up and I had to leave," Chris tells him.

He feels bad for lying to her but would it make her feel better if he said he forgot about her?

No, it wouldn't.

"Okay. Sure. I will check on her right away."

"Thanks," Chris appreciates him and ends the call.

He doesn't usually care when things like this happen but he feels bad for Piper. He kinda likes her as a friend but he's pretty sure she doesn't feel the same.

He saw how eager she was to hook up with him. Chris sighs heavily and takes off his shirt and slacks. He lays down and falls asleep in just his boxers.

**

Immediately after Chris ends the call, Jason heads upstairs in search of the aforementioned blonde. He finds her in one of the rooms upstairs just as he was told, precisely the third one. He finds her in her red dress and blonde hair sleeping peacefully.

He looks at her and shakes his head disapprovingly.

Why are some girls so stupid?

Throwing themselves at guys when some other guys would willingly chase after them.

Just look at a girl as pretty as Piper waiting here for Chris till she eventually fell asleep.

Girls know how Chris is.

They know how big of a player he is but they keep throwing themselves at him. Not caring about the consequences.

A lot of people know that Jason has a girlfriend but girls keep throwing themselves at him also, wanting to hook up with him.

Piper should be grateful Chris remembered her, Jason thinks.

It is a miracle that he remembered and even felt bad for keeping her waiting, totally forgetting about her.

Well, come to think of it, it's kinda Jason's fault, isn't it?

He was the one who interrupted them and asked Chris to meet him.

Jason inhales and walks closer to the bed. He shakes Piper's shoulder gently to wake her up. She opens her eyes after a few seconds of shaking. All trace of sleep vanishes when she sights Jason and not Chris. She sits up abruptly and hugs herself.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asks.

Jason sighs. She doesn't know him?

He's kind of a big deal around here so it's surprising she doesn't know who he is.

"Chill. Okay? I won't hurt you. I'm Jason. Chris's friend. He asked me to come get you," Jason explains.

"Where's Chris?" Piper asks remembering she's yet to hook up with him.

"Something came up, he had to leave," he tells her.

Piper feels bad but decides that whatever came up must have been important because Christopher Hayes doesn't miss a chance to get laid.

Looking on the bright side, he remembered to send someone to get her. No matter how important whatever came up was, he remembered her.

Maybe he's actually a good guy, she muses.

Who knew what would have happened had a creep or pervert seen her sleeping in this room of this house she has never been to before?

Jason is thinking exactly the same thing.

"Hmm. Thanks," she says as she gets off the bed. She walks out of the room to the living room and sees almost everyone gone.

She realizes she has no ride home and it's 2:25 am.

"Need a ride?" Jason asks as if reading her mind. He doesn't know what compelled him to ask that. He doesn't even know her.

She contemplates before agreeing, "Yeah. Thanks a lot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 25.4K 46
Michelle Adams is nowhere near popular, and she prefers it that way. She has her best friend Isaac, her burning desire to get into a good college, an...
1.1K 81 23
Kevin, an incoming first-year college student is having a dilemma on which major to take so he played with fate by a game of spin the bottle. He laid...
12.2K 484 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...
167 1 20
Lincoln and Stephanie had been friends for years, meeting at university and becoming best friends almost immediately. So when Linc is told his compan...