Cutting Threads (Ryuko Matoi...

By CruderPlace13

Meet C he's a multiversal savior with more power than your normal overpowered anime protagonist. C was the le... More

Rewrite Announcement.
Rewrite for Book 1 finished.
Prologue
OP 1
Chapter 1: GearEyes and An Entrance Exam
Chapter 2: Super Kinky Outfit and Kicking Ass
Chapter 3: Tennis Match and Dinner
Halloween Special
Chapter 4: Getting Info and Confessions
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Old Friends and Rivals
Chapter 7: New Duds
Chapter 8: Friendly Origins & No Tardies Day
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 9: Dates
Chapter 10: Average Sunday
Chapter 11: Mohawk Man
Chapter 12: The Cook-off
Chapter 13: Challenges
Chapter 14: The Birth of Fight Club
Chapter 15: The Death of Fight Club
Christmas Special
New Year's Special
Chapter 16: Naturals Election
Chapter 17: Ryuko's Past and C's Gift
Chapter 18: Preparing for the Sudden Death Runoff.
Chapter 19: Discipline and Information!!
Chapter 20: Pinky's Music
Chapter 21: C's Rage & Ohma's Power
Chapter 22: Aftermath of C's Rage
Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 23: C's Recovery and the Raid Trip
OP 2
Chapter 24: The Cultural and Sports Grand Festival
Question?
Chapter 25: C's Past
Chapter 26: All the Confirmation We Need
Chapter 27: The "Rescue" Mission
Chapter 28: False Happiness and Guilt
Chapter 30: Nearing the Threads of Fate
Chapter 31: At the Threads of Fate
Chapter 32: Cutting the Threads of Fate
Chapter 33: The Search
New thing
10K READS!?!
Chapter 34: Rules of Nature
Epilogue
Discord Server is Up
Extra Chapter: Bloopers

Chapter 29: Real Happiness (Lemon)

1.9K 14 9
By CruderPlace13

(Author's Note: Alright I still don't feel 100% comfortable with writing this. This is a lemon, no BS, no jokes. A lemon not a semi lemon like the ones I've written before or the limes. This is a 100% LEMON. If you are not comfortable with that you can skip to the next chapter, trust me you won't offend me if you do. I'm not even 100% comfortable with writing it, but it would be wrong not to. The relationship between Ryuko and C had been building up for over 20 chapters eventually this had to happen. Sigh it can't be helped, so if you are comfortable with reading a lemon go ahead, but you can skip the chapter if you wish. After all it's just smut. I have a warning placed before it starts so you know when to stop if you want. Also the song up top is the song that got me through with this. I'll be honest at first I didn't know how I was going to write this, but once this song came on everything just kinda...clicked.)

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Narrator POV

C: Ryuko. You know how I feel about this.

Ryuko: I know, it's just...

C: You can tell me anything.

Ryuko: At any point we could end up dead.

C: You are not going to die, I promise you.

Ryuko: Oh yeah? WELL WHAT ABOUT YOU?!

C is taken completely off-guard by her shouting.

Ryuko: You refuse to let anyone get hurt and now we're running straight into danger and you just came back and-

She cuts herself off with a sob as tears start to fall down her face.

Ryuko: and I don't want to lose you! But if push comes to shove, you'll be the one who gives his life! Because you're you. You can't help it. And I wanted you to know how much I love you. This is the only way I can truly show that to you. I wanted you to be my first. To prove to you that I am willing to go anywhere, do anything to be worthy of all the love you've given me.

C: Ryuko.

She looks at him with tears streaming down her face.

C: I am not going to die. No one is going to die. Aside from your mom and Nui.

Ryuko: You don't know that.

C: Ryuk-

Ryuko: I will drop it if you promise me that if one of us in trouble you won't help. If you promise me that, I'll wait.

C:...

Ryuko: You can't. Because it's not in your nature. I know you C. I love you because of who you are. You're a good person, a great man, and you won't be able to not save someone else if it comes down to it.

C:...You're right, but you still don't have to prove anything to me. I know you love me. Remember I'm compassion incarnate. I can detect any emotion no matter how small.

Ryuko: Then you know I'm being serious then?

C: Yes. Sigh Drifter, I want to do it to, but I don't think we're ready.

Ryuko: And we may never be ready, but the world isn't going to just sit around and wait for us to graduate. At this time tomorrow we could all be dead.

C: N-

Ryuko: You don't know that C. We could win or lose tomorrow, but I don't want to die knowing that we didn't prove just how much we love each other. I'm willing to give you every piece of me, right here and now.

C:... we've been through a lot. Haven't we?

Ryuko: From rebelling in a school to saving the world.

C: And you're sure about this?

Ryuko: More than anything. I need you.

C sits up on his knees. He places his left hand on the wall beside the bed and it begins to glow a sapphire blue. It covers the entire room before it fades away.

Ryuko: What did you do?

C: Soundproofed the room.

Ryuko: So we're gonna-

C leans down and kisses her on the lips. He pulls away and smirks.

C: That answer your question?

Ryuko: That's all I needed to know.

(🍋Lemon starts here 🍋)

They both close the gap between them and kiss. Ryuko runs one hand through C's hair and the other rests on his chest. He has a hand on her waist and the other is cupping her cheek. They both kiss until they need breath and separate, but they quickly close the gap again. When they break away again Ryuko starts trailing kisses down his neck stopping at his collarbone. She gently nibbles his collarbone, but C then pushes her down onto the bed and starts kissing her neck. He trails down her neck leaving hickeys until he gets to her breast. He sucks on her right breast earning a moan from her. He takes her left in his hand and massages it while he sucks on the other. He gently bites her nipple as he pinches the other one at the same time. Ryuko moans loudly and feels herself release. C's hand that was massaging her left breast moves down to her entrance and he starts rubbing it. Ryuko takes her left breast and starts massaging it herself to feel even more pleasure. C slips two fingers into her and she moans loudly. He fingers her as she starts massaging her breast more. He bites her nipple again before going up and kissing her. They make out with C placing his free hand in her hair and Ryuko massaging both her breast. She moans into his mouth more and more until C feels her tighten around his fingers and she releases again. C breaks the kiss and licks her juices off his hand before going down to her entrance and looking up at her. She nods and C starts licking her entrance. She arches her back and moans loudly. She then wraps her legs around him and pushes him further down while she she moves her hips subconsciously. At this point Ryuko gave up on even trying to think straight the only thing going through her head was "Oh God don't stop!" She moans louder than ever as he keeps going. Her moans only made C keep going. She then feels her end approaching.

Ryuko: C! I'm gonna-!

She releases all over his face and C licks up her juices as her legs unwrap from around him. He goes back up to her face and gently kisses her on the cheek. She then flips him over and straddles him. This completely took C off-guard considering the size difference between them, but before he can think about it she attaches herself to his lips and they start another make out session. C sits up a little, but Ryuko pushes him back down. She then kisses his neck and bites it not nearly as gentle as he was doing for her, but honestly C didn't mind at all. In fact he moans making Ryuko smirk as she separates from him.

Ryuko: You like that?

C: That obvious?

Ryuko snickers.

Ryuko: You're a sub.

C: Keep talking shit, we'll see who the sub is before we're done.

Ryuko smirks and kisses him on the neck again. She goes down to kiss collarbone and bites it earning her C sucking air in between his teeth. Ryuko kisses his left shoulder right over the burn scars. She gently kisses and sucks on them. Despite what you might think she isn't a sadist and she doesn't want to hurt him. She then does the same for his right shoulder where the web of scars sit. All the while, she runs her hands over his sides where his other scars are. She then kisses down his chest till she gets to the small pinkish four-point star shaped scar. She kisses is and then starts moving even lower dragging her tongue down his abs getting a shiver from C. She stops at where his boxers are before she pulls them down and sees his hardened member. She smirks at C as she slowly runs her hand down it's length. She slowly strokes it before putting the tip of it in her mouth. She pulls it out and runs her tongue from the base to the tip earning her a moan from C. She puts her mouth around it and takes about half of it down before pulling back up and going in a rhythm. She bobs her head up and down as C moans. She then feels him place his hand on her head. He doesn't force her down or even buck his hips or anything. He just places his hand on top of her head, but to her it shows just how much he is enjoying this. She looks up at him and sees he is breathing heavier and has his eyes on her. Ryuko then takes his whole length down her throat making him throw his head back in pleasure. Ryuko moves her tongue against his member sending him even further into his end. He grits his teeth as she bobs up and down taking in all of him. She starts playing with her entrance with her free hand as she lays her other hand on his thigh. She moans sending vibrations into his member driving him even crazier.

C: Holy shit. Ryuko I'm gonna-!

She goes even faster knowing exactly what he's going to say. They both release at the same time and Ryuko feels his load shooting into the back of her throat. She slowly comes up and swallows the rest of it in her mouth before licking her own hand clean. C catches his breath.

C: Damn, you sure you've only done that once.

Ryuko: Only time I've ever done it was the night when you fingered me in Locus.

C: Well shit you're good at that.

C then reaches down and pulls her up to him. He kisses her neck until she cups his cheek and kisses him on the lips. She then pulls back and pushes him back down.

C: You're sure about this?

Ryuko: Absolutely.

She lines her dripping wet entrance over his member before looking at him.

C: I won't stop you if that's what you're worried about.

She nods and slowly lowers herself onto it. She stops halfway before she pushes herself all the way down and cries out.

C: Ryuko-

Ryuko: I'm-I'm okay just give me a sec.

Tears roll down her face as she buries her head into C's neck. After a minute she pushes herself up and starts moving. C kisses away her tears as she keeps moving slowly. She finally seems to be getting used to it and starts moving faster. She moans at feeling him in her and he moans at the tightness.

Ryuko & C: Fuck.

They both smile at each other and Ryuko starts moving her hips back and forth moaning more and more. C massages her breast as she moves back and forth. He sucks on her left breast and plays with her right. He then moves his right hand down to her ass and squeezes it. She moans even louder until after a minute she releases. She catches her breath and looks at him.

Ryuko: We're not done.

C: Okay, but you don't need to push yourself.

Ryuko: I took you this far. I'm not about to blue-ball you now.

C smirks as Ryuko moves her hips a little more.

C: You finally used to it?

Ryuko: yeah.

C: Good.

He then flips them over so he's on top and Ryuko is under him.

C: I'll show you just how dominant I can be.

Ryuko: You better not hold back then.

C: You couldn't handle me if I didn't.

Ryuko: You trash talk everywhere, even in bed.

C: I'm aware of my limits. And I know they don't exist.

Ryuko: We'll see.

C pins her arms down, starts biting on her neck, and thrusting into her. She moans and arches her back. C pulls back from her neck and she buries her head in his neck moaning into his ear. The moans only make C thrust faster and that makes Ryuko moan louder. She wraps her legs and arms around him pushing their bodies together. Her nails dig into his back as he keeps going.

Ryuko: God I love you! Don't stop!

C: You still think I'm a sub? You want more?

Ryuko: No you're not, just keep going!

C: What's the magic word?

Ryuko: Please! Please don't stop!

C smirks and keeps going.

Ryuko: Faster! Harder!

C: Ryuko, I don't want to hurt you.

Ryuko does the one thing that she knows will set him off. She reaches up and pulls his hair hard. He pulls back from her and sucks air in through his teeth. She sees his pupils dilate before they shrink to pinpoints. They quickly go back to normal, and C starts thrusting even harder into her. She screams in pleasure as he grabs her waist and slams into her over and over again. She loses all control of herself and she releases. C keeps going and Ryuko keeps moaning. She's completely lost in her pleasure that she can't even think straight. The feeling of her pleasure and bliss radiates off of her and is intoxicating to C. His compassion and empathy goes into overdrive stimulating them both even more making every movement feel a million times more incredible. C sits up and brings Ryuko up with him. They look into each other's eyes as they keep going. Ryuko tightening around him occasionally. They both lean in and start making out. Eventually they both feel their ends approaching.

C: Ryuko I'm gonna-!

Ryuko: Me to!

At that moment they both climax. C shoots his load into her as she tightens around him. They both pant and try to catch their breath. When they finally do they both kiss each other gently. C lays down with Ryuko still wrapped around him. She lays on his chest as she unwraps her legs, but still leaves her arms around his neck.

Ryuko: That was..wow.

C: That is underselling it.

Ryuko: Can't imagine how many times you did it to get that good.

C chuckles and kisses her cheek.

C: You were my first.

Ryuko is taken off-guard.

Ryuko: Really!?

C: Yep.

Ryuko smiles at him as he raises an eyebrow at her.

Ryuko: I love you.

C: I love you too.

C reaches down and pulls the cover up over them as Ryuko nuzzles into his neck and falls asleep. He looks at her and feels a hurting feeling in his chest.

C: I love you more than you could ever know. Which is why what comes next is gonna hurt me just as much as it hurts you.

C stops time and does what he knows is right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 514 41
Hello everyone!!! This is my first ever fanfiction here on Wattpad and I am really excited for this. Bare with me since this is my first fanfiction...
1.3K 76 12
This book will be about OCs (as it's name suggests). Those OCs won't be available for role plays due to their extraordinary powers (Basically OP tier...
850 20 16
A Saiyan/Human hybrid has made his entrance into Honno Town with only one goal. To claim revenge against his parent's killer. But it appears it may...
326 61 32
Random Short Story Collection: Copycat: After the murder of a family member, Clint and his friends carry out their revenge. Nubi: An alien animal bef...