Chapter 31: At the Threads of Fate

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Narrator POV

Ohma: Underestimating me is the last mistake any of you will ever make!

The gold stars on Ohma's Uniform glow brightly blinding everyone. Once the light dies down Ohma is wearing a black cloak with a gold crown on the back with the hood up, black sweatpants with gold accents, the gloves are black with gold on the knuckles, and he has on black combat boots with gold laces.

Ohma: FIVE-STAR GOKU UNIFORM: SHADOWS REGALIA!!

He transforms into his Akuma form and slams his fist into the massive COVER. It doubles over and Ohma goes to behind it and hits it. The COVER starts spewing out people onto the deck.

Noth: Breed get these people to safety!

Breed: On it!

Twist zips people away to the medical wing as the rest of the Breed grab people as well.

After the COVER is empty Ohma kicks it into the sea where it promptly explodes. Sanageyama activates his earpiece.

Sanageyama: Iori what the hell?! Why are they both in Uniforms and not us?!

Iori: Ohma's had already been made about a month ago. And my main priority is to reenforce whatever troops we have left! Without a Goku Uniform Mankanshoku has zero combat strength, but if she wears one the suit's potential is maxed out.

Inumuta: Sounds like the right decision. Iori are you trying to set a record for speed sewing?

Iori: Yep. These are the last Goku Uniforms I'll ever make and since I have to use up all this cloth, I thought I could break a record or two.

Inumuta laughs.

Inumuta: Back to work toodles.

Sanageyama: Toodles!?

Inumuta then hangs up on him.

Meanwhile on another part of the deck House and Wolf stand back to back taking down COVERs. House shoots shot after shot at them and Wolf tears apart any that get too close.

House: It's just like New Meridian!

Wolf: Or Skyrim!

House: I try not to think about Skyrim.

Wolf: Fair enough!

They both continue their assault. Noth meanwhile is cutting down any that get to close to the Breed's rescue efforts. He slices another in half.

Noth: That makes fourty.

He stops just as another group descend onto the deck.

Noth: I'm getting to old for this shit.

He cracks his neck activates his flames and rushes towards them.

In the sky

C, Ryuko, and Satsuki are racing towards the Primordial Life Fiber taking out any missiles that come at them. When suddenly their earpieces go off.

Inumuta: I've got some useful information. Both the Scissor blade and Bakuzan can sever Life Fibers ordinary Life Fibers, but some life fibers are tougher and can regenerate immediately regardless if they've been cut through. Here's the thing though, if you cut both sides of the Life Fibers simultaneously it inhibits the fibers from regenerating. Dr. Matoi knew this and that's why he created the rending Scissors.

Ryuko: Hey I just thought of something, if you've got two Bakuzans then..

Inumuta: They should work the same as the Scissors. Maybe we should thank Ragyo for breaking it.