Chapter 32: Cutting the Threads of Fate

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Narrator POV

Everyone lines up at Honnouji Academy's entrance. Everything is silent. The only sound that fills the air is the steady breathing of our heros. C takes the first step forward. He keeps going until he breaks out into a full on sprint. Everyone else does the same right behind him. Ryuko runs up to his right, Satsuki is on his left, and the rest of Honnouji Academy is right behind them. They all let out a yell as they run into the courtyard. C, Ryuko and Satsuki all race towards the tower while the rest try to destroy the transmitter. A group of one-stars make a pillar right beside the transmitter and Sanageyama gets on top of it.

Sanageyama: Get ready this is the Ultra Goku Uniform battle formation! CHARGE!

The pillar of students moves towards the transmitter only to hit a barrier. The force of their impact throws Sanageyama off the pillar, but he quickly jumps off of falling students to get back up to the barrier.

Sanageyama: I'M NOT QUITING YET!

He slams his blade into the pillar, but is quickly repelled off of it.

Iori: That's a high velocity Life Fiber jammer. The fibers spin so fast they refle-

Mako: Woah it's like a ginormous rubber sock!

Sanageyama: Ow.

Gamagoori: Are you okay?

Nonon: That's what you get for jumping in head first!

Inumuta: Ugh I swear you never learn.

Mikisugi: Unless we shut that jammer off..

Tsumugu: We're suck with our asses hanging out.

An explosion suddenly happens at the tower and Satsuki stabs Ragyo's hands. Ragyo turns this around by shattering Bakuzan and punching Satsuki in the face. Ryuko swings her Scissors at Nui, but Nui catches them with her brand new hardened Life Fiber arms. Ryuko rips the blades away and goes for another slice. Nui dodges it and jumps back, right into C who grabs her and slams her into the floor. Ragyo backhands C and he flies back towards Ryuko and Satsuki. Nui gets up and Ragyo looks down upon them.

Ragyo: Enough of these distractions. Now.

Ragyo's Kamui suddenly sprouts eyes on its back and a ball of light focuses on the center of her chest.

Ragyo: Allow me to show you who the master is.

The light explodes outwards blinding everyone. Suddenly everyone's uniforms and Kamuis revert back to normal.

Sanageyama: Holy-!

Inumuta: No way!

Nonon: My stars are gone!

Senketsu, Ryuko, Shiketsu, and C all scream in pain as they revert.

C: What the hell?!

Ragyo: Shinra Koketsu. Absolute submission!

Ragyo smiles evilly as C and the rest glare at her.

Ryuko: What's wrong Senketsu?

Senketsu: I have no strength! That light is paralysing me with fear!

Ragyo: Shinra Koketsu was designed to be the master of all Life Fibers. Those that rebel against it tremble in fear and are rendered powerless. This is Absolute Submission.

Suddenly the transmitter opens up revealing projectors that display some images onto the walls of the academy.

Ragyo: This is the world via our satellite. Look at all those people, everyone of them wears REVOCS clothing. When I unleash the power of Absolute Submission on the world, the dormant Life Fibers in their clothing will awaken. Every human will be swallowed by their clothing and the Earth will be covered in a single piece of cloth. New Life Fibers will be born inside the Cocoon Sphere and then the planet explodes and they'll scatter across the cosmos.