Chapter 29: Real Happiness (Lemon)

(Author's Note: Alright I still don't feel 100% comfortable with writing this. This is a lemon, no BS, no jokes. A lemon not a semi lemon like the ones I've written before or the limes. This is a 100% LEMON. If you are not comfortable with that you can skip to the next chapter, trust me you won't offend me if you do. I'm not even 100% comfortable with writing it, but it would be wrong not to. The relationship between Ryuko and C had been building up for over 20 chapters eventually this had to happen. Sigh it can't be helped, so if you are comfortable with reading a lemon go ahead, but you can skip the chapter if you wish. After all it's just smut. I have a warning placed before it starts so you know when to stop if you want. Also the song up top is the song that got me through with this. I'll be honest at first I didn't know how I was going to write this, but once this song came on everything just kinda...clicked.)

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Narrator POV

C: Ryuko. You know how I feel about this.

Ryuko: I know, it's just...

C: You can tell me anything.

Ryuko: At any point we could end up dead.

C: You are not going to die, I promise you.

Ryuko: Oh yeah? WELL WHAT ABOUT YOU?!

C is taken completely off-guard by her shouting.

Ryuko: You refuse to let anyone get hurt and now we're running straight into danger and you just came back and-

She cuts herself off with a sob as tears start to fall down her face.

Ryuko: and I don't want to lose you! But if push comes to shove, you'll be the one who gives his life! Because you're you. You can't help it. And I wanted you to know how much I love you. This is the only way I can truly show that to you. I wanted you to be my first. To prove to you that I am willing to go anywhere, do anything to be worthy of all the love you've given me.

C: Ryuko.

She looks at him with tears streaming down her face.

C: I am not going to die. No one is going to die. Aside from your mom and Nui.

Ryuko: You don't know that.

C: Ryuk-

Ryuko: I will drop it if you promise me that if one of us in trouble you won't help. If you promise me that, I'll wait.

C:...

Ryuko: You can't. Because it's not in your nature. I know you C. I love you because of who you are. You're a good person, a great man, and you won't be able to not save someone else if it comes down to it.

C:...You're right, but you still don't have to prove anything to me. I know you love me. Remember I'm compassion incarnate. I can detect any emotion no matter how small.

Ryuko: Then you know I'm being serious then?

C: Yes. Sigh Drifter, I want to do it to, but I don't think we're ready.

Ryuko: And we may never be ready, but the world isn't going to just sit around and wait for us to graduate. At this time tomorrow we could all be dead.

C: N-

Ryuko: You don't know that C. We could win or lose tomorrow, but I don't want to die knowing that we didn't prove just how much we love each other. I'm willing to give you every piece of me, right here and now.

C:... we've been through a lot. Haven't we?

Ryuko: From rebelling in a school to saving the world.