When Destiny Plays Its Game |...

By its_sanjh

What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where peop... More

When Destiny Plays Its Game
~{PART 1}~
~{PART 2}~
~{PART 3}~
~{PART 4}~
~{PART 5}~
~{PART 6}~
~{PART 7}~
~{PART 8}~
~{PART 9}~
~{PART 10}~
~{PART 11}~
~{PART 12}~
~{PART 13}~
~{PART 14}~
~{PART 15}~
~{PART 17}~
~{PART 18}~
~{PART 19}~
~{PART 20}~
~{PART 21}~
~{PART 22}~
~{PART 23}~
~{PART 24}~
NOTE
~{PART 25}~
~{PART 26}~
~{PART 27}~
~{PART 28}~
~{PART 29}~
~{PART 30}~
~{PART 31}~
~{PART 32}~
~{PART 33}~
~{PART 34}~
~{PART 35}~
~{PART 36}~
~{PART 37}~
~{PART 38}~
~{PART 39}~
~{PART 40}~
~{PART 41}~
~{PART 42}~
~{PART 43}~
~{PART 44}~
~{PART 45}~
~{PART 46}~
~{PART 47}~
~{PART 48}~
~{PART 49}~
~{PART 50}~
~{PART 51}~
~{PART 52}~
~{PART 53}~
~{PART 54}~
~{PART 55}~
~{PART 56}~
~{PART 57}~
~{PART 58}~
~{PART 59}~
~{PART 60}~
The New Book

~{PART 16}~

7K 560 107
By its_sanjh

Shehnaaz slowly opens her eyes and a smile appears seeing the person whom she has rested her head on. She giggles making the person laying beside open his eyes and stare at her with love. 

“Why are you giggling?” He asks her raising a brow. 

“You were angry on me, right? Then why are you now laying, beside me?” She asks smirking. 

The person moves his hands away from her neck been pissed at her question. She is teasing him; she tries to hold his hand but he doesn’t let her to. 

“Siddharthhh… I was kidding now please don’t be angry on me.” She pouts for which he royally ignores it. “Siddharthhh…” she makes a crying face making him to melt and pull her closer pressing a kiss on her cheeks. 

“Now sleep without a word from your mouth.” He says his voice stern, she pouts and moves her face in a manner that she can reach to his face and peck on his cheek. “Why are you so rudy?” She asks him innocently. 

“Rudy? What is that?” He asks sounding confused, “there is no word like that.” Giving her unbelievable look. 

“I had invented it and it is use only on you because you are rude so I will call you rudy and you’re only my rudy.” Saying so she giggles making him to end up smiling too. “Aww my rudy can smile too?” She says pulling his cheeks, annoying him. 

“Don’t!” he glares her but she royally ignores him and goes again to pull his cheeks. Siddharth tries to hold her hand and she tries to move and like this both ends up falling down on the floor. 

Suddenly Shehnaaz opens her eyes and rubs it, looks at the surrounding she is still in hospital. She has been dreaming! What kind of dream she is having nowadays? She hit her head slightly calling herself mad for dreaming something like this. Then her eyes go on the person whose hand she has tightly hold. He is sleeping sitting on the chair beside her bed and keeping his head beside her on the bed. That peace on his face, he looks so at peace in his sleep as if away from all the burden he is holding in his life. She smiles staring at him, he looks such a kid in his sleep. If it is in her hand, she will love to erase all that pain from his life. She slowly moves her hand and cups his cheek, giving a kiss on his cheek. A small smile appeared on his face; she smiles brighter seeing it.

“He is such a kid,” she giggles thinking it. 

Listening to that melodious voice, Siddharth slowly opened his eyes and gets shock seeing someone so near to her face. He jerks his hand away from her been shock and sit properly on the chair which is beside the bed. He keeps the hand on his chest and look at her properly, she is Shehnaaz but what is she doing so close to his face? 

“What were you doing?” He asks calming a little, he looks at her who is staring at him with guilty eyes and her palms covering her face. 

“I…am…sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you; I am really sorry.” She says holding both her ears cutely. 

Before Siddharth can say something, Jay enters the room along with Mahi. Siddharth sees them and gets up from the chair, Shehnaaz looks at Mahi and smiles. From when she has been waiting for her, where has she been? 

“Di! Where were you? From when I wanted to talk to you.” Shehnaaz says pouting and Mahi and Jay moves near the bed. 

“You always miss your di, who cares about handsome? No one want to talk to me.” Jay been his dramatic self. Shehnaaz and Mahi both shakes their head giving each other ‘he won’t change’ look. 

“Stop doing your dramas don’t forget that not only we both but Siddharth is watching you too. What will he think? That my husband such a drama queen.” Mahi says making Shehnaaz to giggle but she stops herself looking at Jay’s sad face. 

“Di please don’t insult my handsome. He is the best and yeah he is not drama queen…” Jay becomes happy and gives hi-fi to Shehnaaz. Giving Mahi ‘she is with me’ look but Shehnaaz last words make him also annoyed. “but a drama king.” Giggling at the end. 

“Cupcake!” He glares her and she makes a puppy face. Mahi smiles seeing both of them when her eyes went on Siddharth who too is adoring them standing at a distance. She makes her way towards him and he smiles seeing her. 

“Thanks a lot for helping my sister. If at that particular moment you might have not admitted Sana in the hospital, then her condition might have worsened up. I mean you’re such a big star and you must be so busy but still you were present over here. Not letting her to be alone, its really kind of you. If you’re getting late, you can leave now.” Mahi says not to trouble him any further. 

“No, it’s absolutely fine. She works with me and it my responsibility to look after her in that condition. And yeah, I am getting late. I will take a leave.” He says glancing once at Shehnaaz who is busy arguing with Jay. Mahi sees it and goes to call Shehnaaz out but Siddharth stops her, “no its fine. Don’t disturb her.” Saying so Siddharth moves from the room. 

//

Asim is driving while Vikas is sitting beside him, busy doing something in his cell. Asim glance once at him and finally decides to ask him. 

“What about Paras?” Looking straight in front of the car. 

“What about Paras?” Vikas asked been confused looking at him. 

“You know that Paras is not going to take everything lightly that happened today. Definitely till now he might have informed whole set about the incident.” Asim says getting tensed. 

“So what? I myself have informed Sushant that what happened with Shehnaaz and we had to admit her to hospital. So, what’s the deal?” Vikas says trying to act normal. 

“You and I both know what we are talking about Vikas, so please be serious.” Asim says getting annoyed seeing him acting so cool. 

“I am serious and I think there nothing we have to do. You’re over reacting there is nothing such.” Says Vikas been all calm. 

// 

Shehnaaz who has been busy talking to Jay suddenly she glances at Mahi, been curious to know something. 

“Di, when I will meet my parents? They won’t come to meet me?” Shehnaaz asks feelings slight sad after seeing Jay and his mom having a conversation. 

Jay glances at Mahi who has no idea what to reply her, what should she say? Jay knows what is she going through at the moment so he replies on her behalf. 

“Cupcake, why you remembered your parents suddenly?” Jay asks been confused with her this sudden question. 

“Not suddenly, I remember them daily. Di, don’t they feel like coming and meeting us? They don’t even call us? Why so di?” Mahi is not able to take it more and moves from there wiping her tears. Shehnaaz looks at her confused, did she say something bad? Why she moved from there like that? 

“Handsome what did I do? Did I ask something which I shouldn’t have…” She asks feeling guilty that her words might have hurt her sister. 

“It’s nothing like that. Actually, they were not happy with our marriage, they wanted your di to marry a person of their choice but your di wanted to marry me and from then they stopped talking to her as we married each other. And today she might remember her parents.” Jay says faking a smile, he didn’t want Shehnaaz to blame herself. 

“I am really sorry handsome; I had no clue about it. I really don’t remember any such thing. I came to di that’s why they don’t even talk to me, right?” She asks and Jay nodes. “Why don’t I have any picture with them? I mean di have picture with them but I don’t have any picture with them, why?” Shehnaaz making Jay shock, what should he answer now? 

“Cupcake we will talk about it some other day. Now you should take rest, I will just come. And then we will leave for home.” Jay says while Shehnaaz nodes and he moves out to find Mahi when his phone rings. 

“Hello! Yeah Vikas you reached to the set?” Jay asks answering the call. 

“No, we are on the way, Sid said that he left already. So, I called you to ask how is she now?” Vikas asks been concerned. 

“She is fine and Doctor has said that she can be discharged now but…” Jay says not completing his statement making Vikas worried. 

“But? Jay what happened?” Vikas asks been tensed. 

“Relax Vikas nothing serious but today she was asking about her parents, that why they don’t come to meet her and also that why she don’t share any picture with them? I had no excuses with me so I just escape from that question but till when? What we should do now? We can’t even tell her about her past due to her health and can’t even give answers to the question developing in her mind.” Jay is sounding tensed; he is confused what should they do now? 

“The only option left with us is to wait for her to gain her memory back. Till then we will be having to keep on giving her excuses.” Vikas says bidding bye and hanging the call. Asim who is sitting beside him and driving the car glances at him. 

“She is getting discharged and as we already knew, new questions are coming in her mind.” Vikas says making Asim also tensed. Vikas looks out of the window remembering about the past incident that changed her life four months back. 

//

Four months back…

Vikas is signing on some of the documents on reception counter when he eyes lends on Jay who comes from the entrance with some medicine and handed it to a nurse standing near the counter. Vikas is amused to see him here, it has been years that they both talk with each other properly and meeting him in a such a condition. His shirt has a blood strain, did he meet with an accident? He calls him out and Jay turns towards his direction. 

“Vikas! You here?” Jay asks first smiling and then getting tense, as you will never wish to meet your friend in hospital when your friend is not a medical staff. 

“You first tell me; did you meet with an accident?” Vikas asks who is more tensed than him. 

“Yes, but how...” Jay gets confused at first then sees in the direction he is looking and understands why he ask him that. 

“What? You met with an accident? Did you got injured anywhere? What’s wrong with you all, can’t you see and drive? How can you all be so careless?” Vikas says getting pissed at him. 

“Don’t worry Vikas I am fine but my wife got hurt a little but poor that girl is harm badly.” Jay says feeling guilty that due to them she is in trouble. 

“Which girl?” Vikas himself have no idea why he is curious to know about that girl. 

“I don’t know who she is. She suddenly came in front of the car and Mahi hit her; she is still unconscious. I had told Mahi not to take car near that forest area.” Jay somewhere cursing himself that why he agreed with Mahi? 

“Which forest area?” Vikas asks again and this time Jay looks at him been suspicious seeing him curious. 

“From that Shivnagar path.” Jay this words make Vikas all shock, this is the reason he has been so curious regrading that girl. He will have to meet her. 

“Can I meet her?” Vikas asks getting desperate, Jay looks at him amused. Why he wants to meet a stranger? Does he know her? 

“Why you want to meet her? Do you know her?” Jay asks getting happy that at least he will be able to inform her condition to her family. 

“I will give you all answers but once let me meet her.” Jay nodes and takes him to the direction where she is kept. Vikas followed him hoping that she should be the person whom he is thinking. 

They finally come and Jay finds Mahi sitting outside her ward, been all sad. He moves towards her. Vikas gets that she might be Jay’s wife, the one who did the accident. 

“Mahi what are you doing over here? You are suggested to take care of yourself and here what are you doing? Mahi sometime do listen to others.” Jay says sounding defeated. He is totally annoyed with her stubbornness; he knows that she is not to blame for it but still he can’t help himself after all he too is human. 

“I just came to meet that girl for once but then…” before she can inform him what happened, doctor arrives there and both looks at the doctor been tensed. 

“You are along with that girl?” The doctor asks and they both nodes, “sorry to say but she have lost her memory. She has hardly hurt her head with something strong and she lost her memory.” That makes both Jay and Mahi to look at each other with a shock expression. What will they do now? They have no idea who she is and from where she came? 

“She won’t get her memory again?” Asks Jay been curious to know. 

“No, she might get back and there are also chances that she might never get it back too. I will only suggests that don’t let her put pressure on her brain to remember about her past which might in turn risk her life.” Doctor this statement makes Jay and Mahi horrified, there is a chance of risking her life!

Listening to this Vikas too get tense, now he wants to meet that girl more desperately. He is going to ask the doctor about it when a nurse comes out from the same room from which doctor came out. He tells to the doctor something and he moves again inside. Nurse looks at Mahi, who is the same person who brought her to meet the girl. 

“Ma’am you need to rest, you’re not completely fine. I will suggests you to take care of yourself, come with me.” Nurse tries to take Mahi along with her but Mahi is in no mood to listen to her. 

“No, I don’t want to rest. That girl is in such condition due to me then how can I rest? Please I don’t want to.” Mahi is trying to deny but Jay makes her understand. 

“Mahi please don’t argue not now. I promise you; I will keep on informing about her condition to you. Now please not for you then for our baby take rest.” Finally, Mahi gives in only for the sake of their child and moves along with the nurse. 

Jay then glance at Vikas who is standing there been all tensed, he touches his shoulder bringing out of his thoughts. Jay smiles at him, “what’s the matter where have been you lost? I know you might be worrying after knowing about her memory loss. I am really sorry that due to us she is in such a condition.” Jay is feeling really guilty but Vikas in no mood to listen to him, he just wants to see her once. 

“Jay can I meet her please.” Jay nodes seeing Vikas pleading him. Vikas never pleads anyone, she is really special for him. Thinks Jay and makes his way towards the direction from which doctor moved in. 

The moment they both enters inside and Vikas eyes goes on the patient laying down on the bed, his eyes gets moist it is she. He is happy to find her but at the same time sad seeing in the condition he found her. Her forehead has a cloth tried which has some blood strain on it, her eyes closed, her face is pale, she is laying there with so many machines attached to her body. Why she is in such condition? What has been her fault? That she lost her memory and there is risk of her life. 

Jay glances at Vikas who is looking at the patient been all helpless, “don’t worry Vikas she will be fine? Do you know her?” Jay asks curious to know about the girl. Vikas nodes, “please tell me about her parents I will inform them about her condition. They might be getting worried about her.” Jay says finally getting some relief that they will get to contact to her parents. 

“She doesn’t have parents; she is orphan and her name is Shehnaaz.” Vikas says a tear drop flows from the corner of his eyes. 

//

Vikas wipes his tears before Asim can have a look at it. 

“You don’t have to hide those tears not at least from me.” Asim says sounding sad and trying to fake his smile. 

“Asim when I met you for the first time, I thought that you would be very soft person but your tough guy. The way you deal with every situation is commendable.” Vikas says making Asim somewhat sanity but he controls his emotions. 

“Seems like more situation are to be handle by us.” He says eyeing him Paras car which is park outside the studio. 

***

How is the part?

I gave sidnaaz moments so don't be angry on me for late update.

One more past is revealed Vikas and Shehnaaz connection. What will happen now?

Keep guessing till the next part.

Thanks for 200+ votes cross in last part. I can't believe it still. Thanks for loving this story so much.

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 10.2K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
12.1K 688 34
(Previously known as Separated by destiny - United by love) Two best friends part their ways in order to pursue their dreams... One of which has a sp...
15.6K 464 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...
7.1K 685 29
This is a story about two different people who bound in a contract marriage & believe that they will pull apart in the fixed time... lets see what de...