Quirkless Rejects

By KrumbleKitty

Izuku Midoriya has grown up quirkless and bullied by his classmates because of this. Inko Midoriya has been c... More

Quirkless Pals
A Quirkless Routine
Trying But Not Really
DEKU DAYS
I'm So Done With It All
Shut Up
Let's Fight Back
Are You On Board?
A Plan Set In Motion
Be Prepared Rejects
A New Man
In Our Final Moments
Happy New Year's!
Those Left Behind
Soft Blossom Bakery
I See You
Into The Dark Undersociety
Life Of Shouta Aizawa
Heroes, Fear Us
It Has Begun
It's Nice To Meet You
Growth Starts Small
Character Analysis
Glass Soul
Miss Me?
The USJ In Full Swing
The Aftermath
Let's Just Have Some Fun!
Call To Arms
Leaving?
Kyota Bridge
UA Sports Festival
Life Is Getting Better
Shoto and Rei
Let Me Out!
New Plans
Preparation
Stain VS. The Quirkless Rejects VS. Iida
Sickness and Repair
The Third World War - START
You Need A Break
Quirkless Rejects - The Official Website
Merry Christmas Quirkless Rejects
Picking Leaders
Goodbye Bubblegum and Doom
Do You Still Want Me?
So Long, Endeavor!
Division
Eliminate Her
We've Got A Plan
Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall
It's Too Late, Kacchan
I'm Back!
Moving Up In The Ranks
Training Camp Attack: Begin!
Reaching Out
Do We Have A Deal?
Kota and Katsuki, Make A Decision.
Goodbye, Deku.
Run Away, Kacchan
Aftermath of the Camp Attack
Emotional Support
Prepare For War
Let Us Talk
Prep The War
Kurogiri and the Attack Plans
Hero Provisional License Exam Attack
Uraraka, Aizawa, and Mikumo
Goodbye Mikumo Aizawa, Hello Izuku... Who?
Yakuza Partnership
Christmas Special
Happy 16th Birthday, Chief!
Prep For The Yakuza Attack
!Operation Save Eri!
New Year's Special
We Will Save Him!
The Rescue
Prepare To Start A War
Declaration Of War
The Beginning Of The End
WWQ - Pt. 1
WWQ - Pt. 2
WWQ - Pt. 3
WWQ - Pt. 4
WWQ - Pt. 5
WWQ - Final
Country Building
Next Course Of Action
Europe
Asia
Old Friends
Moving On And Wary Feelings
The Beginning Of The End?
Last Trip
We Will Help You, Izuku.
Goodbye.
The End
Bonus: Afterlife
Author's Note
Quirkless Pals, Actual Website?!

Training Camp: Protect Kota At All Costs!

2.1K 101 18
By KrumbleKitty

I don't understand! Ochako thought as she stared at the Wild Wild Pussy Cats fighting villains in front of her and Tsu. This was supposed to be a safe trip, a fun test of courage. Not a villain attack!

"Ribbit. Uraraka, we have to regroup at the lodge." Ochako didn't want to leave. She had heard Mandalay's instructions but it just didn't feel right to leave them fighting the villains like this.

There was this lizard-like dude with many blades and another man with some metal rod or something. The on the other side was Jester of the Quirkless Rejects and some other girl with cracked butterfly wings. Considering the signature handcuffs, Ochako guessed that she, too, was a member of the Quirkless Rejects.

The purple girl ran up to her but Tsu hopped in the way. "T- Tsuyu!?" she called out but was cut short by Jesterrushing forward. She had to dodge a long blade of his. Using all that she had learned during her internship, Ochako fought the boy. For someone who was younger than her, the villain was sure good at fighting!

Younger than me. The thought cut into her mind. How sad that someone of his age has fallen so deep to become a villain... That moment of distraction was all that the Quirkless Rejects members needed to make their move.

Quick as lightning, Jester and the purple girl switched places, Jester now fighting Tsu.
"URARAKA!" Tsu screeched as she dodged a small knife soaring through the air.

It was too late.

The girl had Ochako in her cracked wings. Before Ochako was able to process what was happening, the girl twisted and she was suddenly spun out like a ballerina from the cage of the wings. A warp gate opened in the path that Ochako was spinning in.

No way... "Ura-!"

She went stumbling through.

Ochako tumbled onto a cliffside, barely catching herself. It took her a moment to reorient herself. Ochako didn't like what she saw when she looked up. On the large cliff stood a massive man in one corner. Next to the mountain stood Deku, two people she didn't recognize, and... Todoroki!? Then, Ochako saw him, the little boy who had blatantly stated his distaste for heroes on their first day at summer camp, Kota, standing in the pathway leading to the cliff.

What's going on? What is happening?

She watched the interaction between Deku and the man, who Deku called Muscular. Kind of befitting, if Ochako was being honest. Wait- Her eyes landed on Deku's arm. That scar... No... OH PLEASE NO!

Muscular's voice cut in. "I was told I could kill but wanted to get a good view for my target and this is what I found. Two prime pickings!" Ochako's head whipped around to face Kota who looked scared out of his mind. Not on my watch! Ochako quickly positioned herself between Kota and the villains.

"Kota," she hissed, "stay back, these two are villains." Deku growled. "Tsk tsk tsk. Uraraka Ochako, am I right? I saw you at the sports festival. While the man to my side may be a villain," his sunglasses turned angry, "I highly recommend that you revoke what you have just called me."

Ochako gulped. No, I can't be scared now. I'm a hero and that means... she looked at the shaking Kota out of the corner of her eye. I have to protect him no matter what!

_______________________________

"Well, well, well," chuckled the extraordinarily buff man. "Deku, some other freaks, a little hero girl, and a little boy." Deku stared at the man, Todoroki, Gavil, and Mary standing tense beside him. "Muscular, why are you up here?" Deku asked. "Shouldn't you be joining the attack in the forest?" The man shrugged. "I was told I could kill but wanted to get a good view of my target and this is what I found. Two prime pickings!"

"W- w- who are you?" the little boy choked out, shaking in his red cap. Uraraka, bless her heart, had stepped in front of the boy, recognizing the danger. "Kota," she hissed, "stay back, these two are villains." Deku shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk. Uraraka Ochako, am I right? I saw you at the sports festival. While the man to my side may be a villain," his sunglasses turned angry, "I highly recommend that you revoke what you have just called me." The girl gulped audibly. "Why are you attacking our training camp?"

"WELL," Muscular spoke up, "you see, little girl, I am here to kill someone." He grinned. "And you just so happen to be in my path." Uraraka growled. "I- I'm not scared of you..." Deku stepped forward. "Muscular, I am sure you know that we need Uraraka so you cannot kill her."

"Wha-" the brunette started.

"Of course. I'll just-" The bulking man rushed forward, generating muscles as he ran, and punched Uraraka with such force that she hit the side of the mountain with a loud *BOOM* and left a small crater. "-play with her a bit!" Uraraka moaned as she rolled onto the floor.

Todoroki looked like he wanted to help. "Shouldn't we stop him?" Gavil and Mary nodded. Deku shook his head. "Nah, this actually works out for us perfectly. ... As long as he doesn't kill her, that is." None of them replied, only watched. Still, Deku could feel Todoroki's discomfort at watching his former classmate get brutely pummeled. Oh well, he'll have to deal with it in this line of work.

The little boy (Kota was it?) had tears in his eyes. "Y- you're Deku right? Stop him! Y- you stand for justice, r- right? This is wrong!"

Deku sighed. "Muscular won't kill her. He can't unless he wants to get on the Quirkless Rejects blacklist." Which we don't have... But might start? "B- but he is hurting her!" "Yes, but as he can't mess with our plans, we can't mess with theirs. However..."

The greenette watched as Muscular stood over Uraraka after slamming her on the ground. "Okay, Muscular, that's enough. We need her alive and lucid." Wow, this might be easier than I thought. Lucky.

The overly-bulky man grunted and turned to Deku. "But I want to kill someone..." While he wasn't looking, poor Uraraka, bleeding heavily from her head, had gotten up and positioned herself in front of Kota. "Oh well," Muscular turned to the black-haired kid. "I'll just have to kill-" he stopped when he saw Uraraka. Muscular laughed boldly. "You really still want to fight? What can you do?!"

She ignored him. "Stay behind me, Kota."

"W- what?" He stepped forward. "What are you-"

"STAY BACK!" She screamed with more force than Deku thought that the sweet girl could muster. "When he comes... I'll make him float. Then you run. Got it?"

Muscular grinned, muscules forming around his legs. SUCK! Deku stepped forward.

"W- why?! You don't even know me!" Kota cried out. Uraraka smiled softly but with confidence. "Because..."

Wait wait wait wait! Deku lurched forward.

Muscular was faster. He boosted ahead.

"...I AM A HERO!" Uraraka held out her arms, palms open. As soon as Muscular fist touched them, she activated her quirk. The force of him moving forward kept him going. Her arms retracted, harshly forcing her backward. Before she fell to the ground, Uraraka pushed forward, hauling the oversized man over her shoulder and into the air. The fell to the ground with such force that yet another crater was left under her.

"What the hell did you do little girl?!" screamed Muscular as he floated above the forest, off of the cliff. Deku stopped and stared. Uraraka's was breathing was ragged but she wasn't done yet. She lifted her hands above her head and pressed her fingertips together.

"R- release!" Muscular screamed as he suddenly plummeted down into the forest below him.

Phew! Deku let out a sigh of relief.

Uraraka's arms flopped down beside her. Kota crouched beside her, tears streaming from his eyes. "W- wh- why...?" She raised one arm and patted the kid on his head. "I- I'm a hero... That's why." She struggled to get up. Kota tried to keep her down. "No, you need help!" She shook her head, obviously regretting the action, before stumbling to her feet. "Deku... Let Kota go..." she huffed. Deku's sunglasses shown happy. "Of course! We only want you, Ochako Uraraka." She glared. "What do you want me for?"

"We just want to talk. Of course, if you don't agree to come I could always kill the boy." Both Uraraka and Kota tensed. "I won't let you..." the brunette growled. His sunglasses went angry. "Do you really think that you could fight me and still promise the boys safety as you are now?"

Uraraka paused.

Deku checked the watch on his wrist. "We have an agenda, you know? You have one minute to decide." Uraraka looked down at Kota. "D- don't do it!" the little boy cried. She smiled. "Kota, go find your aunt." The brunette turned to Deku and clumsily stepped forward. "Let's go."

Deku grinned. "Perfect."

He pulled out his button and clicked it, a warp gate opening soon after. The greenette gestured to it. "Enter, please?" Uraraka looked scared, dazed, but scared. Not without understandable reason. "Fine," she said sharply, obviously trying to keep a strong facade for the boy. Uraraka stepped forward. Todoroki, Gavil, and Mary all entered. Deku and Uraraka were about to go in right after them when something Deku had not accounted for happened.

Kota grabbed onto Uraraka's leg. "Don't go!" Her eyes widened as she stumbled. Uraraka reflexively grabbed something for balance which happened to be Deku's forearm. They all fell through the warp gate together.

The warp gate closed behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 25K 41
Life was unfair. Izuku found out just how unfair it was at the tender age of four. quirkless, abused and looked down upon by society and his own moth...
1.4K 62 16
I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS STORY Bakugou Katsuki was never one to show weakness. At least that's what everyone else thought. As for his mother the...
13.2K 404 21
Izuku used to live with his mother, Inko Midoryia and was great friends with Katsuki. However, after losing his mom, he called his father. Little did...
96.6K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...