Augustus

By peachpseudonym

Do you know love at first sight? No? Well, you're about to read it. ~ I cupped her cheeks, "did you not like... More

A/N
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

Twelve

17.1K 405 26
By peachpseudonym

Esme

I looked at Hunter and Aria as I waved goodbye. Auggie didn't bother as he held me tight and shoved people out of the way.

"Did you come from the garage?" I asked as I pushed myself away from the grease to avoid stains.

He nodded quietly and glanced at between us.

"Fuck, why'd you have to dress like this sweetheart?" He groaned and pressed me against his car door.

I moaned when I felt him rub his hardness over my core. I whimpered and gripped his shoulders. He gripped my throat and tilted my head up before ducking to suck on my skin.

"Auggie," I crooned and rolled my hips to try and relieve the pressure. He greedily grasped my breast over my shirt and ran a thumb over my nipple. 

I tugged his hair and bit my lip to quiet myself. I knew that too much noise would draw attention. Suddenly the passenger side was being opened and I was being sat down quickly.

Augustus was in the car in a flash and I felt him grip my thigh tightly. I hummed and gripped his bicep.

"Augustus," I started and sat on my knees in my seat.

"Put your seatbelt on Esme," he grunted distractedly as he sped down the street.

"Auggie," I said and caught his attention this time. He glanced at me and I leaned over the console slightly. He glanced down at his arm pressed tightly between my tits. I looked down at his loose jumpsuit bottoms to see him straining against them.

"I want to make you feel good tonight," I whispered. Augustus's head rolled back as he groaned.

"You can't say things like that babe, I'll damn near lose my mind."

Augustus spoke quickly again, "no. Tonight I'm apologizing to you. I want to taste you, fuck I want my face between your thighs now." He growled.

"N-No," I forced myself to stand my ground. Even if I was weeping for him.

"No?" His voice deepened an octave and I shivered.

I gnawed on my lips and I reached over and gripped him through his pants. He slammed on his breaks in my driveway but I stood firm.

I took deep breaths as he stared at me in shock and began caressing him. My breathing hitched when I felt him twitch. I quickly pushed myself into his lap.

"Esme," he tried to sound stern but his voice came out choked when I applied more pressure.

I tugged his pants down as well his his boxers and gasped when he sprung out. "Big," I muttered and glanced up at him.

He was long and thick, veins pulsed as his tip was red and angry. It was practically begging to be touched.

I saw his eyes shut tight and his brows furrowed. My stomach clenched as the sight was unbearably sexy. Augustus took deep breaths before I gripped him skin on skin.

I took his groan as encouragement and rubbed my thumb over his head. I watched curiously as the stuff leaking from the top was spread. I used that to slick up my hand before rubbing him down to his base.

"T-Teach me how to do it Auggie."

He groaned and bucked his hips into my hand before gripping my wrist. He began moving it fast and tightened my grip.

"Auggie," I panted as I pressed my core tightly against his thigh.

"Fuck Esme," he growled. I jerked him on my own and twisted my hand halfway down.

I looked up and registered we were home and stopped abruptly. I tugged his pants up as he snapped his eyes open at my missing touch.

I grabbed his hand and tugged him inside quickly.

I gently but urgently pushed him against the wall. I gathered all of my confidence in my being and pushed my hair over my shoulders.

I dropped to my knees and recalled every tip and trick Aria listed while drunk.

"Wait baby-"

I had already gotten him exposed once again and impatiently licked his tip. He thumped his head back against the door, "god damn."

I wrapped my plump lips around him and sucked earnestly. I took deep breaths through my nose and tried to ease him further inside my mouth. I glanced up and saw his fists clenched at his sides.

I met his gaze through my lashes and grabbed his hands to place them on my head. He quickly threaded his fingers through my hair.

"So good baby girl," he rasped. "So good for daddy."

I moaned around him and swirled my tongue around him. "Fuck!"

I bobbed my head with guided help from Augustus's hands. My eyes widened as he began bucking to meet my mouth. He forced me to meet the thrusts and take more of him. I gagged around him but tried to relax my throat.

I finally relaxed and gripped his thighs tightly. I slobbered around him as he fucked my face.

"Gonna cum," he choked out.

The sound excited me and I gripped his base to lick around him completely before sucking hard. He groaned and suddenly a salty liquid spurted in streams down my throat.

I continued sucking hungrily as I swallowed all of it.

It wasn't until he was pulling my hair gently that I let him go. I took deep breaths as I pushed my baby hairs out of my face and looked up at Auggie while dragging my thumb down the side of my mouth and popping it back into my mouth.

He shoved his pants back on and reached down to me. I stood and gripped his arms.

I yelped when he unbuckled my pants in a flash and shoved his hand down them.

"Mm, my baby's wet. Did it turn you on that much to please me?"

I gasped as his thick fingers toyed with me. "Answer," he barked.

"Yes! Yes it did," I nodded.

"God you are so sexy," he groaned and pushed me flush against the wall.

"Auggie," I whimpered desperately.

"That's not what you call me," he husked in my ear as his finger rubbed me over my panties.

My already flushed cheeks got even hotter.

As if sensing my embarrassment he growled lowly and pulled my panties to the side.

A stern swirl to my clit had me arching into him as he rubbed tight, harsh circles over me.

"What do you call me?"

"Daddy," I practically sang. He groaned in approval and his mouth latched onto my throat. Augustus sucked and bit gently.

"That's right," he soothed.

"O-Oh!" I gasped as he pushed his finger knuckle deep inside me. I reached around and tugged at his hair. That didn't deter him from pushing another digit inside of me.

The burn from last time was less and I felt pleasure quicker this time. I rubbed myself against his hand unknowingly to try and get him to go faster.

"God-" he choked. "You're fucking my hand." My eyes met his and I whimpered again. I continued to roll my hips before he pinned them down.

"You make me feel so good," I breathed out against his lips.

A moan erupted from the back of my throat as he spread his fingers apart inside of me. My head fell back and Augustus began carrying me to the couch. His fingers slid out of me and I whined loudly.

Suddenly I was dropped onto the leather cushion, I squealed as Auggie began ripping my jeans down.

He brought my butt to the edge of the sofa and knelt in front of me. His strong hands brought my thighs over his shoulders, kissing the fleshy appendages softly.

"Look at me, pretty girl."

My eyes snapped open to meet his dark ones. I panted lightly with my swollen lips parted, he hummed as he nuzzled into my plush thigh.

"I'm sorry about earlier baby, I'll explain later alright? For now I'm going to make it up to you."

He kept his eyes on me as he leaned down to lick me bottom to top.

I gasped and my head fell back, my back arching off the couch.

Augustus kept his eyes on her as he spread her apart, lifting her hips off of the furniture to better delve into her.

Her sheer top clung to her slightly sweaty skin, Esme whimpered as his tongue lapped at her clit. Her hands coming to rake through his hair.

I let out a long moan as Auggie once again slid his two fingers into me.

"Auggie I'm going to cum," I flushed as my walls fluttered around him. I had been waiting and waiting since seeing him walk into the party. I just wanted release.

"I know Esme, be a good girl and wait a little."

His thumb replaced his tongue on my clit and he began stroking it harshly. I cried out abruptly, trying to wrap my legs around him.

He kept me wide open and sucked my juices running down his wrist. He began rolling his hand and curling his fingers inside me.

"I can't!" I squeaked as he pinched my bundle of nerves. I clamped down on his thick digits before creaming around him.

Auggie drank everything up greedily. He slowly pulled out of my center and kissed my hip.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's okay sweetheart. I know you were waiting all night. Besides if I hadn'tve left you would've came a lot sooner than before."

I felt blood race to my face in embarrassment before hugging him close as he hovered over me.

"Can we shower?" I asked.

He grunted and lifted me up, bracing an arm under my bare bottom before beginning to tug my shirt up.

"It's cold," I giggled and pressed my chest to his. I huffed when I saw his dirty shirt still on.

"I'll warm you up," he trailed his lips up my neck. He carried me to my bathroom and kept the lights dimmed.

I loosened my legs around his waist and began tugging his shirt up.

He set me down and turned on the water as I tugged his coveralls down all the way. We both stepped into the stall and Auggie wrapped his arms around my waist.

He rest his cheek on my head, pressing his strong chest to my back.

I hummed as the hot water hit us both. Steam began to gather around us as I turned to face him.

I put my head against his chest and sagged against him heavily. "I'm tired."

"Well you've had an eventful night."

"I wish you went to the party, I wanted to dance with you," I yawned.

"I'll dance with you right here right now pretty girl," he ran his calloused hands up my arms that held him before threading his fingers with mine and began swaying us.

I giggled and leaned up to kiss his lips softly.

He soaped up his hands and began washing my waist.

I lazily washed off some remaining grease, scrubbing at stubborn spots. One was on his cheek bone and he grunted as I pulled him closer to get rid of it.

By the time we were done I couldn't even keep my eyes open. Auggie laid me down and kissed down my neck.

"You're not going to leave again right?" I asked as he pulled a shirt over my head.

"No, I got frustrated I'm sorry." I nodded as I watched him grab pajamas. I pulled him on top as me as he was pulling up basketball shorts.

We relaxed as he laid his head in my neck and I kissed his ear before drifting off quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 158 8
__________________________________________ Tash's pov His fingers came higher releasing my lower lips which i have tucked between my lips a second a...
72.5K 2.3K 38
~ BOOK ONE; Aviritia Lust ~ ~ BOOK TWO; Eden James ~ ⚠ In the works of being Rewritten ENTIRELY! However, I will NOT be posting anything to do with t...
2.6M 59K 46
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
117K 5.1K 76
#1 - Shocks 26/9/19 "Never knew you had such a dirty mouth." I say, finally opening my eyes to see her giggling at me and biting her lip. I don't eve...