Catch me before I fall avenge...

By MyAngelAliza

Chloe Sue Annesley has 11 soulmates, sometimes it's not easy, but she knows they love her and they know she l... More

Chloe Annesley
Cuddles snuggles
New soulmate
Hell
Hell's let loose
I have chosen
Help me please
I love you
Gender Reveal
Bad day to be a bully
Baking with the girls
Fucking tease
Worthy
Proposal
Contest
Which one?
My girl
To Asgard
Fight for our love
You are worth everything
Breakfest with the In-Laws
Talk with Frigga
Home
Loving you
Sister
Wedding
Birth of luna
Welcome little moon
Who should play?
I have chosen!
Nightmare
Regret and anger
The letter
Depression
Line break
Pain
Revenge
No!
Oh my god
She's gone
Till The End
Gone forever
The end
Why?
Nicole Carter
Funeral
Where am I?
What the fuck?!
She knows
Firestorm
Mission
Agent firestorm
Chloe?
I'm home
Stephen Strange
Vaction
Cathy
Swimming
What the hell?
Derek?
No matter what
Back home
Fin

Dress shopping

2.2K 71 2
By MyAngelAliza

Chloe's POV

I cuddled into Bruce and Clint. I never wanted to get up. But I knew I would have to soon. Since I'm getting my self fitted for my wedding dress. I grasped Bruce's shirt in my hands. I nuzzled against his neck. Clint had a arm wrapped around my middle. Gently and protectively wrapped around my bump. Just they're scent was enough for me. I felt so much love for them and I know they can feel my love. Bruce kissed my forehead. "I love you Annie", he whispered to me. I smiled with my eyes closed. "I love you too Brucie", I whispered back to him. I felt Clint kiss my cheek. "I love you baby", he whispered to me. I smiled again. "I love you too Clint", I whispered to them. I loved knowing they loved me. They were the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I would die if I ever lost them. I smiled again when they both put they're hands on my stomach. I smiled when Luna kicked they're hands. They may not be her birth fathers. But they are still her fathers. She has eight amazing men to call daddy. And two amazing women to call mommy. I didn't feel like I was worthy of them and they still love me. I felt so lucky to be loved by them. Being by they're side is all I ever wanted. And I'll always be by they're side. I heard the door open. But I didn't open my eyes. I knew it was the girls. "Come on my love, ve have to go shopping for your dress, the vedding is in two days", Wanda said. I groaned not wanting to get up. I didn't want to leave. But i knew I had to. I kissed both of the boys on the cheeks then on they're lips. Oh yeah forgot. I can't get up without help. Shit.

"A little help please", I asked. I heard laughter come from the four of them. I felt Wanda and nat help me up. Once I got up, I turned around and blew the two boys a kiss. "I'll be home soon, don't miss me too much", I said giggling. They both chuckled. They both got up and kissed my cheeks. I smiled wide. I loved when they kissed me. I pecked them on the lips. Mmm. It always felt right when I kissed them. I pecked them again one last time. "I will be home soon okay, then we can do anything we want to do", I said winking at them. They both blushed. Awww. Cute. I blew them one last kiss before leaving the room. I walked into the hallway with nat and Wanda. They both smiled at me and grabbed my hands. They both placed a kiss on my knuckles. I smiled lovingly at them. We confined our way down the hallway until we ran into tony. I smiled large. Well isn't it the man of the hour. I literally ran into his arms. He chuckled. "Hey baby girl", he said to me. He placed a kiss on my lips. I hmm'd in the kiss. I smiled. I pulled back. "Hey Mr. Stark", I said winking at him. He smiled at me lovingly. "Hello Mrs. stark", he said smiling at me. "Tsk not yet mister, not yet, two days from now and I'm all yours", I said winking at him. He chuckled. "Oh you've always been mine from the start baby girl, it doesn't have to be on paper, I've gotten it written on my heart baby", he said bringing his shirt down. So I can see his soulmate mark. I smiled and traced it. I placed my lips on it. I felt him shiver. I giggled. "Your not going to be able to see me tomorrow, and I won't be able to see you tomorrow", I said. He playfully pretended to die. "Oh no, what am I ever going to do when your not here? I'm going to miss you baby girl, but after that, your mine for a month", he said kissing me again. I felt someone tug on me. "Come on tony, you'll have her for a month anyways, it's not like your never going to see her again, sheesh and I thought we were bad", nat said. I giggled and pulled away from tony. I raised a eyebrow.

"Is there going to be strippers there?", I asked him raising a eyebrow. He chuckled. "Maybe", he said seductively. I softly growled. I hated the thought of him seeing some other woman's body. Then I thought Of something. I smirked. "Well in that case, we'll just have a few male strippers, since you seem to be so okay with it", I said smirking. I saw his smile turn into a sneer. He grabbed me harshly and kissed me passionately. Before pulling back. "You are mine!", he growled at me. I giggled. I patted his cheek. "I'm just joking tones, or am I?", I said wiggling my eyebrows at him. I moved out of the way before he can grab me again. I stepped into the elevator before he can grab me. I heard him growl under his breath. "You got to love her", he said to himself. I giggled. The doors closed and the elevator started to go down.

I turned to both girls. I did something the both of them weren't expecting. I pushed them against the way with my new found strength. They both gasped. "I may be marrying tony in two days. But that doesn't mean I don't still belong to you, because I am yours. I have been yours from the start, and don't forget that your mine too", I growled under my breath. I kissed both of them hard and passionately. I teasingly bit they're lips. I pulled back and watched as they looked like they were in a trance. I giggled. I loved my girls. They were mine and no ones going to take them away. Not even my sister. I growled under my breath just thinking about it. She won't have them. Not on my watch.

I clenched my fists hard. I felt hands on my shoulders. "моя любовь, тебе не нужно беспокоиться, мы твои, не ее", nat said to me. I found comfort in that. (My love, don't worry, we are yours, not hers)

I sighed. "My sister always gets what she wants", I said. I felt Wanda life my chin up. "Just not us my Princesa, ve are yours and you are ours", she said. I smiled and hugged them both. I didn't let go until the doors opened. I loved being in my girls embrace. I soon had to let go. Which I didn't want to. We all walked out of the elevator holding hands. We waved to the interns. They all liked me since I still bring cookies and brownies down on Friday's and Saturday's. We walked out of the tower. Just to see paparazzi. Ugh! Too many flashing lights. I heard question upon question. And some I didn't like. But we soon made it to happy. I smiled. He's been gone for his vacation. "Happy!", I said happily hugging him. He chuckled and hugged me back softly. "Hey there Chloe, hows it been", he asked me. "Oh you know, pregnant and all". I said giggling. He chuckled again. "Congratulations again", he said. I smiled at him, he's said that about a hundred times. "Thank you", I said. He opened the door and let me in. I smiled at him in thanks. But being pregnant and getting in a car is harder then it looks. But finally after many tries. I succeeded. Yay!

Wanda got in with me. We both smiled at each other. She kissed my cheek. I giggled. "Your parents are going to be at the store", nat said. I smiled. "Okay", I said. Nat turned the radio on and I belted the lyrics off. I admit I have a good voice. But I only sing in front of my mates. Not even my parents know. I didn't even notice the two of them smiling at
Me. I didn't see the phone recording me. I just sang with heart. I loved singing. Once the song was over. I opened my eyes to see both the girls looking at me. I smiled. "That was beautiful Chloe, you have a beautiful voice", I heard happy say. Oops. I forgot he was in here. I blushed. Wanda giggled and kissed my cheek again. "That Vas beautiful princesa", she said to me. I smiled at her. "Thanks wand", I said. "You sing so beautifully my love, you should do it more", nat said. Maybe I should. I'll have to think about it.

But then another song came on and I sang again. All the way to the store I sang. It felt good to know I can do this with my mates and my friend.

But once we got to the store. I ran into my fathers arms. "Papa!", I squealed. He chuckled and hugged me. "Hello little duckling, and hello to you too my beautiful granddaughter", he said putting a hand on my stomach. Which Luna kicked at. He seemed marveled at feeling her kick. She was getting so big. I feel like a whale. I turned to mum. "Mum", I said hugging her. She hugged me back. "My beautiful daughter, she's growing up and getting married", she said smiling at me. I giggled. "Mum I'll always be your little girl", I said. She smiled at me again and hugged me once more. "That's right baby, you'll always be my little girl", she said to me. She then pulled away. "Now let's go get you sized up for your wedding dress, oh hello Wanda, Natasha, glad you can join us today", mom said smiling at Wanda and nat. Mom was glad I at least had some girls around. Even if they were my mates. We preceded to walk into the store. It smelled weird. And it looked expensive. "We have enough money to afford this right. Well I hope I do", I said. I looked at the both of them. To see them nervous. Oh great. I groaned. "Tony better not be paying for this, this is my dress and it's coming out of my pocket, I just hope I Have enough", I said. "Well duckie, the thing is, he already paid for it, he gave them enough money to pay for this whole store", dad said. My eyes widened. "H-He did what?", I asked them. Kathys words echoed in my head. 'Are you just with him for his money?' No! No! No! That's not true! It's not! I love tony for who he is. Not for his money! I felt arms wrap around me. "Chloe? Love", nat whispered my name. I snapped out of it. "W-Why, W-Why would he do that? I told him not to buy me things,
He knows I don't like when people buy me things", I said as I paced around. I felt arms wrap around me. "Chloe, baby. I know what your thinking. I've been around you for too long to know what your thinking. But we all know what she said wasn't true, and he knows that too. He just didn't want you to stress on the money for the dress or the wedding, and if it feels better, he said he would give the rest of the money that's left to charity, None of what she said was true baby", nat said kissing my hair. I sighed. "I told him not to, when I get my hands on him, Ooo, he's going to regret it", I said clenching my hands.

"What did we miss? Who told her what?", mom asked. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Kathy, she..........she told Chloe that she was only marrying tony for his money and she's just stressing and it's also not good for the baby which I may add", nat said. I saw mom and dad get angry. "Ooo, when I get my hands on her, she doesn't know when to stop, I'm sorry baby, I didn't know she said that", mom said rubbing my shoulders. I sighed again. "It's okay mum, can we just go try on dresses now?", I said. She smiled and nodded. And magically a lady came up to us. "Hello, you must be the future Mrs. stark, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, now if you look at any of our dresses, and if you find the one, I can help you get it in your size", she said. I smiled warmly at her. "Thank you", I told her.

We then started our search for the perfect dress. Even though I was angry at tony for buying it. He knows I don't like when he buys me such things. I have enough money. Ugh. We looked through dresses after dresses. None of them screamed me. Until I Laid eyes on it. Wow, it was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. I grabbed it off the rack. I made sure none of them saw me. I walked over to the lady. She smiled at me. "You found the one?", she asked me. I smiled big. "I sure did", I said. I was so excited to try it on. She grabbed the dress from me and we went in the back to size me up and get me the dress in my size.

When I got the dress, I tried it on. It fit perfectly. Even around my bump. I smiled. I loved it. "Mum, papa, nat, wand", I said. Knowing they would hear me. "Chloe? Baby, where are you?", mum said. I sighed. Okay you can do this. I can do this. "I'm coming out", I said. I walked out from the back.

I heard gasps. I looked up and saw mum and papa with tears in they're eyes. I saw Wanda and nat have wide eyes. "You look amazing baby, your so grown up now", mum said as a tear rolled down her cheek. I awed. Mum. "You look so beautiful Princesa", Wanda said clasping her hands together. "You look perfect my love, Tony's going to cry happy tears when he sees you", nat said. I could feel happy tears well up in my eyes. "Awww, thank you", I said. I was so ready for this wedding. We're going to nail it. I couldn't wait to get married and have a happy ever after.

With all my mates. I couldn't wait to see what our future for tells us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 9.3K 36
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...
107K 2.3K 48
Everyone has a soulmate...or two. Will these soulmates be able to survive what life has in store for them?
562K 11.6K 46
Most people only have 2 or 3 soulmates, but 19 year old nurse, Jade King, has not 3 not 4, but 24 soulmates. (Please don't hate, this is my first sto...
849K 20.9K 84
Chloe didn't always have it easy, she was teased for having to many soulmate marks. In fact she had 11 soulmate marks, but didn't know who they were...