BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

By kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

chapter 2

9.6K 334 36
By kimchiii_v

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and began adjusting to the light.Blinking her eyes she realized she was in some kind of room with a darker wallpaper except for the small light that luminated the room.

She tried to get up but was pulled back making her realize that her hands, and legs were been tied.

She pulled her hand with all her strength to get rid of the rope.

"IS ANYONE HERE.??" she asked praying if there would be someone for help.

That's when her concentration diverted to the door as she heard footsteps.

The door opened revealing seven sillheoutes.

All of them walked in front of her making her heart literally stop at the spot.

They all looked like models, unbelievably handsome. She woundnt be surprised if the Greek gods itself sculpted them. Sharp eyes like hawk looked back at her. It felt she was a rat cornered by hungry wolves. She gulped.

But then her mind internally screwed her to show off her nervousness so openly like a fool, she was scared to death but then still she tried her level best to hide and act bold.

"Why have you guys kidnapped me? Who are you first of all?" She asked eyeing all of them. Once agin appreciating their looks in her mind.

All of their faces had their brows creased, hinting her they were angry for an unknown reason.

"Look here, you better say who sent you or else we will have to make it come out of your mouth and trust me that would be terribly hard for you" the tallest of them all with purple hair who spoke to the stranger before spoke, his glare no joke.

She gulped down in fear of how scary he looked.

" I dont know what you ar-are talking about" she stuttered unknowingly.

The one who stood in the extreme right with black hair clenched his fist as he sprinted towards her and grabbed her hair.

She yelped in pain as a tear managed to escape from her eyes.

" You better fuckin tell us now or else we will treat you in such a way that you will feel death is better " he growled and yanked her hair back. Her scalp was hurting for the pull, she bit her lips for the pain. Her eyes begging him for mercy but his eyes were so cold that she could die freezing.

"Ple-please i promise i dont know" she pleaded him with her face completely red of crying.

"Leave her jungkook" another man spoke up with gentler yet demanding tone.

Jungkook left a hold of her hair harshly and moved aside.

The sound of the chair screeching against the ground echoed in the room as the purple haired man took a place on it infront of her.

"Tell.us. the.truth" he simply ordered.

She sighed and looked down, taking a deep breath and exhaling she looked at him,

"Look while i was walking back to my home i heard a scream so i walked to the source of sound. That's when i saw that hurt man and the other one who was torturing him. I promise it was my first time seeing both of them. Seeing him in pain i saved him. But as i was running i lost track of him that's it. Ple-please believe me" she finished explaining as she broke down clenching her hand to fists.

"What's your name??" He asked looking straight at her eyes.

She was reluctant to say her name to this scary guy.

"Why should I say you?" she asked looking right back at him. Her hazel eyes meeting his purple ones.

He chuckled "you are smart even though you are crying"

"So.. Song Hyeri? Am i right?"

She widened her eyes "you know my name??"

" Of course I know" he shrugged like as if it was a famous quote.

"Then why did you ask me?" she slit her eyes. After she regretted for crying, she was no longer crying  but her eyes were still red. She felt she had to be strong, bold or else they would take advantage of it.

The guy who manhandled her earlier growled in anger.

"You better not forget your life is in our hands." The man in front of her warned and stood up.

"Let's go" he gestured the others to leave who followed him.

"Wait! What about me??" She asked waiting for an answer

" You will be staying here tonight"

"Wha-"

"Jin hyung show her the room" once said he walked out followed by the others. The black haired guy glared at her with hatred seeping from his eyes and left.

Asshole.

His eyes were familiar. Those big doe eyes she has seen it before. As realization striked she recognised him as the stranger from before.

The one who was named jin strodded towards her and started to untie her. Her eyes automatically moved to his flawless face studying it. She had a doubt if by any chance he was an angel. His eyes, nose, his plump lips were just perfect. To top it all was his messy blonde hair.

She immediately looked down when he caught her staring. Her hands were been bruised badly.

"Come with me" he said and started walking while she slowly followed him. She was taking in the surroundings, more like she was memorising every turn and every window so that it would be helpful for her when she escapes. It was a long corridor with a maroon carpet and many paintings hanging on the wall.

Soon he opened the door to a room that was pretty bigger than her original room. It was painted with bright yellow while there laid a big comfortable looking bed at the centre.

"Come sit here" he gestured her to the bed. She did what he said as he kneeled infront of her.

He bought a first aid kit and started applying ointment to her hand. His touches were really gentle so as to not hurt her.

"My name is Kim Seokjin by the way" he looked up at her smiling.

She was shocked as he was the first man who smiled till now. And here she was doubting if they even knew to smile.

She returned a small smile.

"I'm sorry for what jungkook did earlier" he apologized still concentrating on my wound. "That's not how you behave with a girl, so I'm really sor-"

"Stop apologizing for what that brat di-" she stopped and clapped her mouth when she realised what she had just said about his friend.

"Oh I'm sorry" she shut her mouth.

He chuckled and looked at her "it fine. He does act like a brat at times"

Once done he got up " there are a few clothes for you if you want to change in the wardrobe. Go to sleep. And don't think about anything" he assured

She couldn't really believe how the hell could this man be this kind.

Before he was going to open the door, she spoke

" Jin." She called out to him for which he turned waiting for her to speak.

"What are you guys gonna do with me??" She asked hesitantly.

He sighed

" I'm sorry but i dont know it myself."
He said and received a small nod from her.

He walked out closing the door behind him.

She fell back on her bed,

"What are they going to do to me? Will they kill me?? Does that mean that today will be my last day on earth?? What is my mom doing now?is she searching for me?? Is she stressed out a lot??cant i see her again??" All these thoughts ran into her mind.

"Wait. Cant i escape from here" she sat up.

Her brain was fast in plotting a plan to escape. But unfortunately she didn't know where the entrance was.

So she decided to follow her instincts.

///////////

Correctly when she felt it was late night and everyone were asleep she reached out to the door knob. Praying it would be open she twisted it slowly trying not to make noise. But luck was with her this time. A click was heard. It opened.

She sneaked out and tip toed to the right thinking it was the way to the entrance. Following her instincts she walked but soon stopped when she saw light coming from one of the room's door gap.

Curious she took her steps near it seeing it was close she stopped there when she heard people talking.

Moving her face near the door she managed her level best to hear the conversations.

" So we are going tomorrow??" She heard one's voice

" Yeah. They found her" she recognised this voice as of the purple haired man.

"Never knew they could find her this soon"  yoongi muttered.

"But What about this hyeri girl. What do we do with her" hoseok asked looking at namjoon who was thinking deeply.

"We have to not spare her because she just made us loose one of our important asset after all the struggle" jungkook said clenching his jaw "I would  strangle her to death if you allow me now" He sweared making her gulp hardly.

Namjoon got up from his chair making everyone look at him with anticipation.

" Lets finish her off tomorrow"

HEY GUYS!!!! WHATS UP??? IM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. ILL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE FREQUENTLY. HOWS LIFE IN QUARENTINE BY THE WAY?? HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND HEALTHY. TAKE CARE GUYS.

LOVE Y'ALL AND YOLO.

HAPPY READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 191 17
| ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MY TUMBLR | @sunshine-and-bangtan Jimin, a vampire who is apart of a small gang of local vampires (aka the Bangtan Boy's or B...
84.4K 3.6K 62
๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...
378K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
11.1K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...