The Multiverse and Dekuverse...

By anime_fic_writer

So I've read SO many of these and thought it would be fun to write one myself. So for those who aren't famili... More

An Explanation
Universe 1: IzuOcha
Universe 2: The Zombie Apocalypse
Universe 3: All For One
Universe 4: Swan Dive
Universe 5: The Proof
Universe 6: Meme Break!
Universe 7: The Dekubowl
Universe 8: Depressing Images
Universe 9: Deku Snaps
Universe 10: Meme Break 2!
Universe 12: Supernatural Part 1
Universe 13: Nomu Deku
Universe 14: BakuDeku vs TodoDeku
Ok. Hear Me Out.
Truth or Dare!
So. A voting then.
Universe 15: Miss Wanna Die (The actual finished product)
Just a question (There are memes)
My OC's (Don't Judge)
SPIN THE BOTTLE!!! (THANK YOU FOR 50K)
I NEED SHIPS
SPIN THE BOTTLE PT. 2!!!
An announcement (Don't Freak)
Universe 16: My R
Got motherfucking TAGGED BOI
Announcement/Got tagged again.
I'm back/HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO BE TAGGED
Ha ha A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION! Please don't kill me.
Okay, so right to the fucking point. 𝙃 𝙄 𝘼 𝙏 𝙐 𝙎
ANNOUNCMENT and... Heh heh... anyways... NEW HALLOWEEN BOOK

Universe 11: The Lost Ones Weeping

16.1K 242 307
By anime_fic_writer

Sorry for accidentally posting this early a couple of weeks ago. I unpublished it because I wasn't finished, so if you read it then noticed it was removed, that's why. None of this is mine btw. I didn't make the animatic or draw the picture. Sorry if I misinterpret the song or its meaning in any way. This will also be very long.

"Shit shit shit!" Maze yelled, surprising the onlookers.

"What is it?!" Tsu asked.

"So from now on I'm basically just gonna rank these based on whether Sara watches over them or not, and this is definitely one of the ones where she does." Maze explained.

"What's it about?" Inko asked, scared from the previous worlds that were run by that woman.

"Well it's another song," Jiro and Present Mic perked up. "One of my favorite songs at the moment actually, but it tells a sad story."

"What do you mean by sad?" All Might asked.

"As in sad and bad and bloody and a whole lot of not good things. Its better for you to just watch."

"Do I kill myself again?" Midoriya gulped.

"No." Maze sighed. "It's almost worse."

"What can compare to that?!" Uraraka asked.

"I-Its just. Never mind. I'm just gonna play it."

The audience, especially the teachers, were now very alert.

"Tokoyami?" Ojiro asked.

"Not as bad as last time, but a lot worse than the one before that." He said.

"This is baaaaaaad." Ojiro muttered.

The screen flickered on. Drums started to play. In an inverted white on black background, Midoriyas hero notebook, a hand holding a pencil, and the notebook open to his hero costume page splattered with an unknown liquid appeared quickly and shakily on the screen.

"It's been literally three seconds and I already don't like where this is going." Sero said. "Those visuals don't exactly scream 'okay'."

"Didn't I already tell you?" Maze asked. "Let's go on."

It flashed Midoriyas face for a second as the guitars kick in. His green eyes stuck out in the pale setting and he was smiling slightly as he stared at the fourth wall.

"I'd be jamming out of I didn't know this was going to be a sad one." Jiro sighed.

Meanwhile Maze is over in the corner jamming out regardless.

"I don't like that look on my face." Midoriya said. "It reminds me of that other world."

"Please be okay young Midoriya." All Might whispered.

"He looks like he's about to do something." Cementoss said. "Something that's not exactly preferable."

It showed Midoriyas classroom, the desks facing the camera with nobody in them, when suddenly Midoriya appeared in one. He looked at the camera sadly. For a split second a different image flashed, him sitting alone at a desk that was now black with nothing else around him. He was wearing different clothes and was smiling now with his head resting on his hands. Suddenly it zoomed in, a splash of liquid erupting next to him, then to his hero journal.

"Wait I didn't catch that." Kirishima said. "Was he wearing something different?"

"I'm not going back." Maze said.

"This is going somewhere I don't like." Aizawa muttered.

It switched to a view of a couple of torn out pages. Drawings and writings of Mount Lady and Kamui Woods were tossed next to a pencil. Then it switched to a fully opened notebook, the words ALL MIGHT scribbles out largely on both pages and splatters littering them.

"So I'm guessing they're going to bring up 'that incident' huh." All Might said, looking disappointed in himself.

"I'm not gonna spoil anything." Maze held up her hands.

"Why is it always those damn notebooks?!" Bakugo yelled.

"Well they're important to me." Midoriya whispered.

"Those were some nice drawings though." Shoji commented.

"I-It helps me visualize how their costumes effect how they used their quirks and how the can be improved." Midoriya explained.

It showed the classroom for a few moments, the image shaking and glitching slightly. Then the lyrics started.

Feel it cutting into me,
That doubting painful knife.

It showed a side view of Midoriya as he walked forward. It zoomed in, shaking once again.

Feel it deepening the rift
Finally hit just right.

"There's some crazy symbolism going on here." Shoji said.

"He looks so sad!" Hagakure whined. "I don't like it."

Couldn't take the love I had
So weak and burning low

It showed the scene with All Might in his weak form on the rooftop, a cold and menacing look on his face

"Okay I want so say just for the record that he definetly didn't make a face like that when I met him." Midoriya clarified.

"It's... Scary." Inko said.

"I didn't even know I could make a face like that." The real thing muttered.

But it turned into a weapon
Only hurting me this I know...

Midoriya, looking hopeless and heartbroken, reached out feebly for his idol as he turned away from him. It then switched to him facing the camera, looking in pain and holding his heart, different pages of his notebooks falling around him.

Is nonfiction...

A shadow fell over his face and the pages corrupted with red ink.

"Uh oh." Mic said. "That doesn't look good. But I do like the music."

"I know. This is the song that's at the top of my playlist." Maze agreed.

"So this is going pretty much like the other one." Ectoplasm noticed. "What's the difference? Other than it's in song form."

Maze didn't answer, just shaking her head.

"It looks like he's just giving up on his dreams. Not sparkling." Aoyama said as he frowned slightly.

"Positive mindsets can go a long way." Nezu said. "It's important to be as optimistic as possible. Not being optimistic makes you more prone to giving up easily when faced with a difficult or stressful situation. So having the right attitude can mean life or death. Remember that students!" (I'm fucking looking at you Tamaki)

"Okay!" They responded.

As the scene changed the same open notebook as before was shown, now splashed with a dark liquid. A quick view of his classroom from a different perspective also appeared. Then it went back to a normal perspective. It showed Midoriya sitting at his desk, his head leaning on one of his hands and he was writing something.

So good with numbers, science math I like.
But I'm terrible at English so I despise

It showed a front view of Midoriya being harassed by his classmates as he just put his head down.

"His grades are actually pretty impressive." Midnight commented. "Pretty much in every subject."

"Th-thats not true!" Midoriya defended. "They're just average!"

"Bro this is what we're talking about." Tetsutetsu said, holding the bridge of his nose. "You need to have more confidence in yourself!"

"Well after years of bullying it makes sense that he'd have low self esteem." Yaomomo said.

"Thanks for noticing." Deku muttered sarcastically.

Are they seriously not going to address the bullying? Maze thought. She was a little disappointed. I'll have to talk to them about this later. Their passing things off a lot too quickly.

He put his pencil to his lips like he was thinking about something hard.

This part of me that wants a simple right or wrong.
And I feel that everything I choose will always be false.

It showed his hero costume design page before it was scribbled out with red ink again.

"Again with the self esteem my guy!" Kaminari exclaimed. "We've gotta do something about that!"

"I-it's not like I want to be this way." Midoriya said back defensively.

"It's okay man!" Kiri reassured him. "I'll give you some tips on how to be really manly! Like me!"

"Th-thanks Kirishima." He said, smiling.

"But it looks like he's just throwing everything he's worked on away." Todoroki said, getting back on topic.

"That's never a good sign." Mirio said, looking at his younger schoolmate concern. "Usually when you give up on everything and get rid of important things, it means you're planning on doing something big or taking some drastic action."

"He always valued his drawings and information." Inko said. "He must be completely done to just get rid of it like that."

"But how is the outcome going to differ from the last one?" Aizawa asked himself, thinking.

"It's just one thing that happened that makes it different." Maze answered. "But the outcome changed dramatically."

"Well at least we know he lives." Uraraka said trying to look on the bright side.

"Heh, hehehe. Yeah." Maze laughed, but there was no humor in her voice.

"Wait so he dies?!" Inko panicked slightly.

"No he doesn't die but- it's just..." She sighed. "It might sound mean but it might have been better if he had died."

"WHAT?!" They all screamed, looking at the god in disbelief.

"Trust me. By the end you'll get what I mean. And again, this universe had a high likelihood of happening, just like the previous one." Maze said.

"But that's still wrong and messed up!" Hagakure yelled.

"I know I know!" She said, waving her arms. "It's not like I like it!"

"I'm slightly intrigued." Nezu said.

"Bruh." Maze muttered before continuing the universe.

And today
It showed a hand reaching out.
A homework
It showed a blank piece of paper.
About me
Midoriya looked happy and almost normal while handing in the paper to someone.
A blank sheet.
It scratched out his face with red pen.

Did he throw away his emotions too? Todoroki wondered.

"It's progressively getting worse." Tamaki whispered. He didn't know Midoriya very well, but he still felt sympathy for his situation.

"I think I see where this story is headed. Correct Maze-Sama?" Nezu asked.

"Yup." She answered. "Correct as always."

"This is quite troubling." The rat-bear-mammal whatever said.

"Midoriya I'm surprised you haven't gotten it yet." She looked down at the green haired boy.

"I'm more just putting up mental walls so I don't have too. I pretty much figured it out at the beginning but then did my best to forget it." He responded as he stared blankly down at his lap, earning odd looks from the people around him.

"Well that first deduction was right." Maze confirmed. "But I'm glad you're doing that so I can get one big reaction when everyone else figures it out."

Accomplished
Content with this life I will now live
Midoriya reached out for All Might in his buff form as he turned away from the boy before disappearing.

"He's just excepting that he's suffering." Present Mic said sadly. "He's not even trying anymore."

"All Might..." RG growled, glaring daggers at him. The former pro just looked down with a bit of shame.

"It appears I have a bigger role in this than I thought." he muttered.

"I don't blame you All Might." Midoriya assured him, making him smile weakly.

'Til I think
Why are we
Sometimes, no always
He looked back at the camera coldly.
Saying how we're sad and
Saying how we're lonely?
The bottom half of Bakugos face was shown, smiling.

"Great now we're back here again." Mina sighed, looking at Bakugo.

"Well Maze did say it was very similar to the other one, so Bakugo would have to be involved in some way." Uraraka commented.

"He looks like he's just enjoying himself." Inko added, starting to question her feelings towards her son's childhood friend.

She better be. Maze thought to herself. But then again, he can still change if he tries.

Midoriya gritted his teeth in sadness and frustration, looking back at his so called "friend".
Can you even read the blackboard written clear as can be?

Bakugo smiled down at him like he was having the time of his life.

Can you even read his mind?
See that kids lost fantasy?
Midoriya looked up at him with a distraught fear and sadness on his face while sweating.

"It's just like before." Midnight said. "He got told he couldn't be a hero by his idol, and had to live through years of torment. He just gave up on being a hero."

"I really don't like his expression." Sato commented.

"It's like he can't even cry at this point." Midoriya added.

Can you even find the one who died his red heart to black?

Bakugo held him by his collar, yelling in his face.

Hey who could it be?

Bakugo was still smiling.

"Kacchan!"  Midoriya yelled across the theatre, answering the songs question.

"Definitely." Tokoyami nodded.

Bakugo just grumbled and continued to watch, a bit of guilt rising in his stomach, but not enough to acknowledge.

Hey someone tell me!

It showed his notebook midair after being thrown out of the open window.

Can you even solve the question with your abacus yet?

Midoriya was looking down at the notebook in his hands after picking it up out of the pond.

Can you even stop the rope from hanging him by his neck?

He looked down at the book with hopeless resentment and anger.

The audience flinched at the lyrics.

"Well obviously he didn't in the last one." Ectoplasm whispered.

"I sense the climax coming along." Shinso muttered.

"Do you guys notice that the background is getting more and more dark?" Kaminari asked.

"I bet it represents his feelings being bottled up until they explode." Iida nodded.

"That's never a good thing. You should always talk about your feelings." Said Recovery Girl.

"I'll make a note of that." Midoriya sighed.

Midoriya and Bakugo walked past each other in separate directions, Bakugo looking happy with himself while Midoriya looked down.

Did we really choose it right saying we're okay with this way?

It zoomed in on Midoriya frowning.
Hey just tell me how
It's not like I care now

The scene switched to one that was in full color, looking normal and happy. It was a pencil, his hero notebook and an eraser sitting on his desk as the sun shown on them. Then it switched to the notebook now charred and abandoned, floating in the dark koi pond.

"Yet another thing he's leaving behind." Tokoyami said.

"That's a big thing to leave behind." Inko whispered, scared and worried.

"What is he going to do when he loses everything?" All Might asked worriedly.

"There's only three ways to go after that." Nezu informed. "And two of them are bad."

"I really like the music, even if it is sad." Jiro said, having been lightly tapping her foot to the beat the whole time.

"I know!" Present Mic agreed.

"Hold on..." Todoroki muttered, looking between them. Suddenly his face lit up. "Do you think-!"

"No Todoroki. I don't think. Drop it." Midoriya sighed, smacking a hand to his friends mouth.

Counting days like numbers

Midoriya was looking at someone in front of him that they couldn't see.

"Oh frick here it comes." Maze squeaked.

"Wait what's coming?" Mina asked.

"Just watch for a few more seconds and it'll make sense."

They all pass their prime

The person was revealed to be Shigiraki Tomura.

"Oh shit." All Might whispered so nobody could hear him.

"Oh shit!" Kaminari repeated out loud.

"Not that guy!"

"Is he gonna kill him?!" Ojiro looked to Maze for an answer, completely ignoring the fact that she said he'd live earlier. She just didn't give one.

"How did he even find him?" Aizawa asked, feeling really ticked off at that guy. It was one thing to attack the whole class, but a young and suffering quirkless student? That was unbearably low.

"Why is he there?!" Inko yelled.

"Let's just keep going it'll all make sense in a little bit!" Maze exclaimed.

And again hypnotically swimming through time

It showed Shigiraki's face up close. He reached his hand out to Midoriya, who reciprocated the action, his hand hovering above the villains.

Behind the power and guards I put up
I hide

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK!" Kirishima yelled.

"DON'T TAKE THE HAND!" Mina screamed.

"IT'LL GET DISINTEGRATED!" Kami added.

"Nononononononono." Midoriya said quicky, holding his face.

"Is this how it's different?!" Uraraka screamed.

"Just fucking watch okay?!" Maze yelled back at her.

Knowing they had long died.
Midoriya was looking at the camera. He was wearing a vest over a white dress shirt with partially rolled up sleeves and a tie. His left arm was reaching over to something off screen. He was still smiling and not flinching at all when a large amount of blood erupted from where his hands was pointed.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Mina screamed. The rest of them had similar reactions.

"No! Young Midoriya!" All Might said loudly.

"H-Hes become a villain." Todoroki said in disbelief.

"Oh my God." Bakugo whispered, realizing how close that was to happening and how much of an amazing villain Deku would be.

"Izu no!!!" Inko yelled, breaking down into tears.

"H-He...He just killed someone." Midnight realized, clasping her hand over her mouth.

"The people in that universe are fucked." Bakugo said.

"What do you mean?" Sero asked, keeping his eyes focused in the screen and the frozen image of his classmate.

"I mean that Deku has information on every pro hero he's ever read about or seen, which is pretty much all or most of them. He has each page of his god damn notebooks memorized so he can visualize it whenever he wants. That includes us too. He has ways to defeat us all, and I don't mean incapacitating. He has ways to kill us if we ever went rogue and became villains or something. As a villain, he'd be unstoppable." Bakugo explained.

The audience shivered.

"I-Is that true Deku-Kun?" Uraraka asked.

"W-well..." He hesitated. "Yeah."

"Oh no." She whispered.

"So instead of just killing myself, Shigiraki got to me first and recruited me?" He asked Maze to clarify.

"Pretty much." She shrugged.

"Now I kind of get what Sara said earlier. That was definitely foreshadowing." Tetsutetsu said, looking down at his lap.

"Let's just go on because it just gets worse from here."

From problems
A hand was holding a knife.
My resolve
It showed a missing poster with his picture on it.
I can't solve
Midoriya was looking forward wearing his villain outfit and smiling some more.
That homework
The other members of the League of Villains appeared next to him, including Toga, Shigiraki, Dabi and Kurogiri. As his grin widened his eyes glowed a red that completely contradicted his normal green.

"So he joined the League huh." All Might said the obvious, thinking.

"I like how it had to make his eyes red just so we knew he was evil. It was kind of obvious." Sero chuckled slightly, trying to lighten the mood but failing miserably.

"It has to do with the quirk All For One gave him." Maze explained. He just nodded grimly, still cringing at his awfully times joke.

"Is it bad that I can kind of see this happening?" Midoriya asked, still deeply unsettled by what was playing out before him.

"Yes and no." Maze said. "Like I said, it was very likely that this could have happening, but also... well I really don't have an apposing point so yeah it was more likely that you would become a villain rather than a hero." She admitted.

"No way!" Jiro exclaimed.

"What's the ratio exactly?" Nezu asked.

"40 percent villain, 15 percent vigilantly, 25 percent hero and 20 percent some other miscellaneous fourth thing." She listed off.

"That's ridiculous!" Cementoss yelled.

"Wait there was a chance I became a vigilantly?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah but that's for later."

"These worlds are fucked." Shinso whispered.

"Let's go on!"

Accomplished
Content with this life I will now live

Midoriya was holding a knife and smiling alone, when suddenly the background darkened and All For One appeared behind him, observing.

"I now see what you meant earlier." All Might said, shivering at the thought of All For One having Midoriya as his successor.

"He's not even second guessing what he's doing." Shinso said. "He just went straight to villainy."

"He probably believes he doesn't have anything else. Nobody believed in him, he's already committed a crime that there's no going back from, and in a lot of cases with villains they tend to view their group as family because they have nobody else." Midoriya analyzed, still feeling odd for referring to himself in the third person.

"With AFO's training, even without a quirk he could become a real problem." Mirio said, also deeply unnerved. "Or he could just give him a quirk of he really wanted to."

"That's not a good thing to think about." Mic said.

"So basically instead of training to get into UA for ten months he trained with All For One." Maze explained.

"Imagine spending ten months with that bastard." Bakugo growled. "I had to spend a day with his protege and nearly barfed."

"But he's hundreds of years old." Yaoyorozu said. "He must have a ridiculous amount of knowledge to share."

"Maybe that's why we haven't caught Tomura yet." Deku muttered.

'Til I think

It showed the back of Dekus head as he walked towards one of Kurogiris portals along with Dabi and Toga, the latter looking at him crazily.

And he speaks.
He walked into the portal.

The demon, inside us.
The four members emerged into the other side, now in a new location. Various other random villains also appeared, starting forward past them. Shigiraki started talking and Dabi activated his blue fire.

Saying "let me just leave"
Deku looked slightly surprised, looking forward. They got a full view of what he was looking at. It was class 1A, with Eraser Head in the front.

"Oh no." Uraraka said.

"It's fucking us! We're screwed!" Bakugo realized, along with most other people.

"I would have said this was the USJ attack if crazy girl and staple face hadn't been there." Kaminari added. "They only showed up at the training camp."

"I don't think this is going to turn out in our favor." Nezu said.

Saying "someone kill me"
The image zoomed in on Bakugos shocked face as he recognized the person in front of him. Split second images of him bullying Deku flashed as it switched to the villains amused face.

Can you even read the blackboard written clear as can be?
Can you even read his mind?
See that kids lost fantasy?

Bakugo looked up at his childhood friend angrily, though he still looked shocked and was sweating.

"Imagine finding out that someone you knew your entire life became the opposite of what they always wanted to be." Midnight said.

"But how did he not know?" Tetsutetsu asked. "I mean, he probably just disappeared for a year while he was doing his training. You'd think that he'd take a hint."

"Well that probably wouldn't be the first thing to come to anyone's mind in that situation. Nobody would just assume that a missing persons went off and became a villain. They'd think that he was kidnapped or something." Kendo replied.

"I guess you have a point."

"It makes that situation worse because he probably thought I was dead after being gone for so long." Midoriya added.

"I don't know what's worse. Thinking he's dead and he actually is, or thinking he's dead and then he comes back as a villain later on." Hagakure said.

All Might sighed."This whole world is sad a grim."

Can you even find the one who died his red heart to black?
Hey who could it be?
Deku put a hand to his face like he was thinking, though it was fake. He was still smiling, and as he moved his blood colored eyes seemed to leave streaks behind.

Hey someone tell me!
Bakugo readied explosions in his hands.

"Oh damn! Deku versus Bakugo round 2!" Kami yelled.

"Well in this universe they never had round one so." Jiro shrugged.

"Who do you think would win in that situation?" Mic asked.

"You'll all see in a few seconds of you'd shut up. Seriously, this video is literally three minutes long and it feels like we've been doing this for days." Maze complained.

"Well there's a lot to talk about! Most of us hadn't even thought of this as a possible circumstance at all!" Mina yelled.

"It goes against everything the Midoriya in our world stands for, other than the smiling part. But that's still unsettling." Tokoyami said.

"Let's just continue. It's almost over."

The scene zoomed out, so Dekus whole body came into view. He pointed his knife out, smiling almost innocently.
Can you even solve the question with your abacus yet?
Can you even stop the rope from hanging him by his neck?

Bakugo reared his arm back, sparks flying from his hands and he got ready to attack.

Did we really choose it right saying we're okay with this way?

Bakugo looked at his former friend with regret and anger, either at Deku or himself. His smile widened. He brought his knife up closer to his body.
Hey just tell me how
Hey just tell me how!

The whole image changed to an inverted black on white, indicating it was a flashback. For a second it showed Midoriya, frowning and looking forward. Then it was his own missing poster with Bakugo holding it. In the picture on the piece of paper he looked happy, though Bakugo looked the opposite. He looked distraught and confused, gripping onto the paper tightly.

Can you even find the formula of area now?

"Oh so he just came up as a missing person." Tetsutetsu realized. "I guess villains would wanna cover their tracks."

"But does that mean that one day I just went missing without a trace? Wouldn't the police or heroes do something?" Midoriya asked, then something clicked. "Oh of course not."

"What do you mean?" Iida asked.

"Well you saw that whole thing with the teachers earlier and how they never did anything to help." They nodded. "It was kind of the same with heroes and the police whenever one of them found out I was quirkless."

"That's unbelievable!" Iida exclaimed.

"Yeah. Luckily most of the time they never realized I was quirkless, so they treated me pretty much the same as everyone else. But the moment they found out it was like I had some sort of disease." He admitted. "I don't think it was on purpose though with the heroes. I noticed that it was more of a subconscious thing, and they didn't realize that they treated me differently."

This made the pros in the room feel slightly bad, wondering if they had ever done anything like that without realizing.

"You haaaaave" Maze whispered to them, making it worse.

"I bet that's another thing Shigiraki used to convince him to become a villain." Jiro said. "He reminded him about how the heroes never did anything to help him, and convinced him that they didn't care. They probably knew some backstory about him. I don't think they'd recruit him on a whim."

"Let's just continue please." Maze sighed.

Midoriya walked away from Bakugo as he reached out for him.
Can you even scream the dreams you swore would never go out?

Bakugo was looking intently at what was revealed to be a corkboard with a bunch of lines and pieces of paper attached to it.

"Reminds me of Todoroki." Tsu whispered.

"He's trying to find him." Hagakure said. "That's so sad."

"It's like he realized that he cared after it was already too late." Shoji said. "Just like the last one."

It showed a picture of them as kids when they were still happy, with Bakugo holding a fishing net and Midoriya jumping in excitement.

Who was the one who let my hopes just curl up and die?

It went back to the present, Bakugo and Midoriya still facing each other.

Hey who could it be?
Bakugo gritted his teeth before running at him. Midoriya just continued to smile calmly, not at all concerned. Bakugo gripped the villain by his collar, yelling in his face.

"When will you grow up?!"
Midoriya smirked.
"What the heck is 'growing up' in the first place?"

"This isn't something he can just move past. It's a result of years of degrading and abuse." Shinso said.

Kiri nodded. "You can't fix something like that in a couple of minutes."

Can a single person out here just explain it to me?
Deku gripped the arm that was holding him tightly, using his strength to flip Bakugo over his shoulder in his signature move.

"That's an oof!" Kaminari yelled before Jiro pricked him with her earphone jacks.

"He always uses that move. I don't know why though." Uraraka said.

"It's because it's one of the best movies to use without a quirk for Kacchans fighting style."Midoriya explained. "And being thrown on your back can hurt like hell, especially on concrete, which I'm pretty sure is what that is."

"Well I guess that would make sense. If you're fighting against someone and you know that move works on them, why not use it? Plus, the Bakugo in that world has never seen him use that move before, because he never fought him." Momo said.

Hey, just tell me how

Deku looked down at Bakugo with amusement plastered on his face.

It's not like I care now

The explosion user reached out for Deku as he walked away again before passing out.

"Oooo! He knocked you out cold!" Sero teased.

"Shut up Flex Tape!"

"Well it's nice to see you're calling me by my proper nickname." Sero crossed his arms, looking smug.

"Well I guess we know who won." Mic said. Eraser Head was just staring at the screen, not really saying anything. He didn't have anything to say. That whole world was just fucked up.

Bakugo woke up after an undetermined amount of time. He laid there for a bit, getting his bearings, before standing up. He turned around and was met with Kirishima and Todoroki walking towards him. Kirishima looked worried while Todo just looked lost in thought about the whole thing.

"Hey it's me!" Red Riot pointed out.

"Maybe not the best place you want to be." Mina chuckled.

"I'm not sure if I'm glad or worried that I'm there as well." Todoroki said.

"Well at least we know he didn't kill you guys." Maze said. "'Cause there are worlds where the moment he meets you he just murdlurdles you all."

"I'm glad you didn't show us any of those." Tokoyami said.

"Yeah. It can get gruesome."

"As in?" Midnight asked, though she immediately wished she hadn't.

"Like ripping Todorokis two sides apart, frying Kaminari alive with his own quirk, and strangling Aizawa with his own scarves." She answered her before she could retract her question.

"Th-thats..." Midoriya just shivered.

"Awful." Todoroki finished, gulping.

"Yah be glad you didn't have to see those, because there are some worlds that slip through the cracks and get to me before Sara can take care of them. So I've seen some shit. Let me tell you."

"No thanks." Kami whispered.

"Let's just continue before I pass out again." Inko whispered, looking pale.

Kirishima draped Bakugos arm over his shoulder, supporting him. He gave his friend a questioning look as Bakugo looked down, brooding and thinking hard. Images of the Midoriya he used to bully and the villain that had just attacked them were running through his brain.

Suddenly he turned, noticing something. He looked up into some sort of tall mountain or natural structure, where one of Kurogiri's portals was still there. Deku was standing in front of it. He looked down at his bully, looking content before turning away. It zoomed in on his red eyes, memories and past anguish settling deep within them.

His backstory and memories shared by both of them flashed. Bakugo looked at him with a regret and surprise on his face. More visions flashed, finally stopping at an image of Midoriya smiling.

The screen faded to black.

"They just let him get away?!" Mina yelled.

"Think about it! Was there really much they could do in that situation?!" Kirishima yelled back.

"I didn't like that at all." Mirio said, looking sad.

"I'm just glad that's over." Inko sighed, collapsing down into her seat after being on the edge for so long.

"I can't believe that damn nerd beat me!" Bakugo screamed.

"And that's the attitude that made him turn into a villain in the first place." Todoroki sighed, putting his head in his hands in disappointment.

"C-can we have a happy universe now?" Deku asked.

"I'm just gonna do a random one, but it's pretty likely that it'll be happy or normal." She said.

"Well the odds weren't in our favor last time." Eraser Head grumbled.

"Aaaaaaaand they weren't this time either." Maze sighed looking at the world an it's description.  "The next ones not as bad as this one, but it definetly can't be considered happy."

"Why are you doing this to us?!"

"Because I can and also these are random so STFU!" Maze yelled in retaliation.

"Let's just get this over with." Deku sighed.

"Hey! Be glad that I'm not making you go into an existential crisis because of my very existence! Because I can do that!"

Maze knew that in their normal reality they would have been questioning their very existences and would have had to take a breather the moment she said she was a god, and that they definetly wouldn't be moving past all of this messed up shit so quickly. There was a lot of stuff to take in.

Thank my godly powers. And also plot convenience. She winked at the fourth wall. You're welcome.

"Let's get this damn thing started you ungrateful mf's." Maze grumbled, now in a mood. She snapped her fingers, and the newest addition to their series of depression came up.

Hey! I know that introduction completely contradicted that last sentence but... hey anyways! Hope you enjoyed the newest chapter. The next one is going to be a recommendation I got from NarutoFenton, so you can thank him/her for that. Okay that sounded passive aggressive but I'm just going to roll with it. I hope that you're enjoying this fic so far. I love all of the support I'm getting from you guys! You're the best! Because JESUS CHRIST 30K! I mean, WHAT?! Like SERIOUSLY?! I can't believe it! You guys are awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.4K 37
Midoriya can't believe it. Dead from a stupid accident. Dead. They say that if you travel through Musutafu at night, you'll hear piano music and sing...
18.5K 426 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
412K 5K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
115K 1.5K 18
This is my type of Dekuverse, I'll also be Drawing some part of the scenes as best as i could. I hope you all enjoy this Dekuverse. My version. Also...