The Vampires Little

By brandiengland1

A story where a Vampire wins a little in an auction. these are there adventures in ddlg. More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilouge
Sequel? what do you think?

Chapter 23

8.9K 226 7
By brandiengland1

With the help of the council Dante was at the councils mansion by ten a clock at night. When he was settled in he had snuck in Brandis room to find her sound asleep, snuggling her stuffed horse Jewel. In the morning Brandi woke up only to be surprised to find Dante looking at her. Dante picked her up out of the crib; but Brandi did not understand why she felt like she rather have Marco be here and get her ready for the day not Dante." Good morning angel." Brandi sucked it up, and looked in his direction " gwood morning. I twirsty." Dante set her on the changing table " alright love let's get you changed then we can go get breakfast." Brandi just nodded her head; but she found herself still wishing that Marco was the one changing her not Dante.
Once Brandi was ready Dante placed her on his hip, and made his way into the dining room. When they had walked in the council was already there and seated. They had already began eating. Marco had put down his utensils, and stood up to greet them " good morning Dante. Good morning precious." Brandi looked Marco in the eyes " gwood morning" Dante had set her in her high chair, then took her seat." Good morning gentleman." Marco started to make Brandis plate, and she was eager to get it. A servant came in with Brandis bottle of A positive blood." Here you go sweetheart." The servant said while handing it to her. Marco then set her plate in front of her. Blood pancakes, and blood eggs. She was going to dive into the plate; but Marco had stopped her by cutting up her pancakes. Once he was done she dug in.
Dante felt like he was no longer connected to Brandi, like something has changed but what is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 12 32
A story about a friend group who become vampires.
12 0 12
This is a short-ish story about a reclusive vampire in the modern world.
148 12 16
this is a story about a boy trying to save his sister, with a twist
831 25 30
Mystical. That's one word to describe. It has Vampires, some Werewolfs, and some Juanes(wizards). Hope y'all enjoy.