Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
Drama is not cool☹
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
I got custody bitch 🤪
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

electricity

612 25 34
By Raccoon-sauce

Kars POV

How in gods name did Lyra get separated and die in a swamp?! I know I didn't marry Reina, but she's my niece, right? So Lyra is Vera's cousin. That explains why she was speaking creole. But how did she know Vera would understand? Is there something she isn't telling us?

"Maybe if I speak car, he'll understand me. I am SPEED. RoOOm rOooM? ERRRR" Vera says still trying to get my attention.

"Thana please." I say.

"Eh? Don't give me that shit. I was trying to talk to you. Now, What clothes would look good on Wammu? I wanna get him the most expensive clothes."

"I don't know human fashion."

"Oh look! Humans! Haven't seen one of those in a while." Thana runs towards the town and I follow behind her. "Oh cool samples!" She says running off.

I guess I'll look around. Just then an old man comes around the corner... A familiar old man. The old man stops and squints his eyes at me. He then let's out a strained "ah" while pointing at me. "OH MY GOD. KAAAARS!"

"Do I... Do I know you?"

"I thought I sent you to space!!"

I squint my eyes. Is that Joseph? "Oh shit, you're old."

"Jotaro, Josuke! Someone! He's back! Help me! Oh god!"

"Old man, what are you going on about?" Just then, three males and a female came around the corner. Two of them had weird hair.

"That's Kars! Right there! Look at him!" Joseph says.

"My name Karen." I say.

"Karen? Isn't that a girl name?" The one with blonde hair questions.

"...No"

"YO WHAT THE FUCK" A voice yells. I turn behind me and see my daughter. "You're a shit dad! I looked stupid because I was talking thinking you were behind me! You could've said that you were walking aw-" Vera pauses and looks at the group.

"You multiplied???" Joseph yells.

Vera's whole demeanor changed when she saw humans. "Well howdy ditily doo to you! I'm Hannah Montana, but you can call me Hannah banana! And this here is my Papa, Bob. Now we're here all the way from west Virginia. E ha ha ha! I apologize for my language, gotta put a nickel in the ole swear jar. But I had gotten my self in a pickle sickle. If ya know what I mean, and garsh darn didly I was robbed and now I can't get my little girl, Brenda, my husband and my two uncles clothes! We need new clothes because we were camping in the mhm, and golly gosh, a bear ate our stuff, even the dog. Well we best skedaddle on our way to find jobs at... Office building. Uh huh."

Me and everyone were lost. "Aw. I'll give you money." The one with extended hair said.

"Josuke, don't give them the money." The one with the hat said.

Jotaro's POV

The old man might be old but he's not crazy... Yet. "Giorno can you see if they have a stand?"

He nodded and took out golden experience. The two didn't react.

"Stand? like a night stand? No we're homeless. We have no furniture." The girl said.

"Dad. They aren't stand users. Can we go?" Jolyne whined

"No. Send your stand towards them like you're going to attack."

Jolyne did so, and there was no reaction. "Thana, why were you talking like that?" The man asked his "daughter"

"Doesn't everyone talk like that?" The girl asked.

"See?" Jolyne says.

I sigh. Good grief.

"Kars doesn't need a stand! He's dangerous without it!" My grandfather says.

"They're just weird Joseph." Giorno says to Him.

"Weird? Weird!?" The girl says. "Even though that it is true, you don't hear me talking about the three doughnuts on your head! Gosh, so rude." The girl huffed.

"Ok... Sorry."

"...It's ok!~ I'm just joshin. But most of the stuff I told you was a lie!" we pulled out are stands and got ready to fight. "I have no kids, I'm actually from Florida, my name is Thana, AND IM NOT MARRIED."

We all look at each other and her father looks the same way we do. "W...what did she say?" My grandfather asked.

"I mean, I'm so fucking pretty. Why won't anyone marry me goddammit? This one dude who was hot, tried to kill. And this other dude, won't flirt back when I flirt with him. Am I doing it wrong??" she contunued.

"Have you tried singing to them?" Josuke asked. Idiot

"Please do not encourage her." The father says.

"That's a great idea! After we rob- I mean buy some of our essentials I'll do that! thank you dude with cool hair!" The girl pulls her father and runs off.

"She said my hair was cool! She has good taste." Josuke said.

"Did no one hear her say rob?" Giorno asked.

"Her dad was kinda hot. Not gonna lie." Jolyne adds on.

"OH NO! Quick Jotaro! Kars escaped!" My grandfather yells.

Even if that guy was actually Kars, I have a feeling he's not worried about whatever gramps said he did. Gramps always falls asleep when telling the story. He had a nice hat too. I have one just like it...wait...

Kars POV

After Vera stole everything we needed she seemed down. "I'm so dumb." She says walking with her head down.

"And why do you say that?" I asked.

"I don't know how to talk to humans. I thought it would be easy, but they thought I was weird. I think the only human I could talk to was mom and-... Being half pillar man is cool and all, but... I'm human too. You're not even a human and you can talk to them better than I can. I bet mom was good at talking. She sounded like a princess."

"Oh no. Your mother could never hold up a normal conversation. She was the type of person who would say "you too" after someone told her to enjoy her food. She was... Socially awkward."

"Then what about you. How'd she talk to you?"

"She talked to me like I was a wounded animal at first. It was until after we became friends that she started being...awkward. She wasn't uncomfortable, that's just how she was."

"Ew. You guys were perfect weren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"She was a pretty princess who was quirky and cute who likes painting and flowers. And you... You were a Fabio."

"I don't know what that means."

"I bet I was conceived in a field of flowers and it was full moon... Don't respond to that. That's gross."

'She's wrong anyway. It was in a kitchen... Guess you could say, I put the bun in the oven...I'm not funny.'

"Besides gross dad stuff, I envy you and my mom. You're immortal and you still think about my mom. I thought you had like a hundred bitches before my mom and you just didn't give a shit about her and that's why you left."

"...You're mother was the only one."

"Bull shit."

"All the women of my people were dead."

"There were humans and vampires."

"I hated humans. I wanted to wipe them out. And vampires? I have class."

"Sheesh. Murderous ass hole. That reminded me, why the hell did you kill everyone including your parents?... My Grandparents..."

"...We should sit down for this."

I explained to Vera things about the mask, about the stone, and about Wammu and Santana. "So the mask makes pillar men stronger and turns humans into vampires?... What will it do to me?"

"I don't know, and I don't want to find out."

"What?! Excuse me, but didn't you use it on Wammu, Esidisi, Santana and yourself? Not to mention humans. What's so different about me? Im stronger than humans and I'm almost as strong as a pillar man."

"there is no species like you. Who's to say it'll kill you? Have even ever had a brain injury? You take longer to heal as well." Vera grips the arm that I pierced. There was still a bandage on her arm.

"Whatever. We should go anyway. The others might get worried."

Things are different when it's your child. You don't want to take risk whith them. Maybe that's why my parents...no. That's completely different. My parents were one of the ones who wanted to kill me because of it. They were just afraid of change.

Meanwhile.
Third person POV

"Master L! Master L!" a voice yelled.

"Yes yes. What is it? Why are you yelling?" the man said.

"It's master G! He's gone on a spree again!" The woman said.

"God damn that boy. Penny, get the tranquilizer."

'Every god damn month he does this. It'd be fine if he were just eating people. But, he goes over board once a month. You'd think he has periods.'

"Master, I have a question." Penny asked while driving full speed towards G's location. "I understand master G is stronger than all of us, but if he's that dangerous then why is he a leader?"

L sighed. "It's because he's a perfect creation. He doesn't rot, he can't be damaged easily, and he remembers everything before he died. Also, believe it or not Penny, I'm scared that he'll get fed up with me and kill me. So! I let him do as he pleases, for all of our sakes. Now put your mask one. There will be alot of bodies, and I can't have you distracted."

"Yes sir." Penny died at twenty four. She was stabed by a woman who was jeleous of her and her boyfriend's relationship. She is a very competent Cheri Mouri. Like most Cheri Mouri, she can't remember anything before her death, but she still has her intelligence, thus making her an assistant to L and G. The emotion she felt when she died was nervousness so she is constantly paranoid.

"There he is. Quick, turn off the engine"

Penny gasps. "He's gotten worse sir."

"I know... Just fire at him already. Damn boy. Now we have to move again because of him."

"Ok sir."

The next day, back in canada.

Thana was able to find a news paper. 'I don't really like news. I only read the comics.'

That's when something caught her eye. Thana read the paper, and quickly threw it on the ground. "Wh- what?"

"Local neighborhood destroyed in new Jersey USA. Men, women, children and even pets brutally murdered. These events have been occurring all over America every month for the past six years. People believe its god punishing people for there sins, some think its a terrorist group or a cult. they all have in common "G was here!" With a heart. It's usually written in blood, but chunks of the remains from both humans and animals remain. Investigators noticed something new in this recent one. "Can't wait to meet you Vera."

"What... What the hell is this?"

Thana POV

"Lyra!" I yell in anger.

"Oh hey Thana. Earlier I told Esidisi about-" I cut her off.

"You aren't telling me something!"

"Huh?"

"Don't huh me! Who the hell are your masters, and why are they viciously murdering people?! Writing my name in blood? Can't wait to meet me!?"

"I only know what they tell me."

"Bullshit! None of this makes sense. They send a little girl to retrieve someone and she doesn't know anything about this person? What if I liked killing little girls? What if I would have let the pillar men kill you? And it's strange how they know my name but everyone who knows my name is dead! So explain to me who the hell your masters are, because  if they are committing mass murder and they tried to get my attention, then they don't sound like people I'd wanna be around!

"Thana, don't yell. You're scarring her." Kars says.

"Excuse me? Weren't you the one who wanted to kill her? Weren't you the one who didn't even see her as a person, but oh shit! I'm yelling! Now you aren't telling me something!"

"I... I think Lyra is Landry's daughter."

"Landry?" Lyra questions.

"You're saying you knew she was my cousin!?"

"I just realized, and I'm not sure yet."

"You don't know!?"

Third person POV

Wammu, Esidisi and Santana were coming back from "feeding" when Wammu touched the side of the cave and got shocked. "Hm." he said.

"Santana, your hair." Esidisi said.

Wammu turned to Santana and Esidisi. Both of their hair started to rise. 'Wait a minute... Oh no.' "Thana!" he yelled running towards the inside of the cave.

When the three arrived, Lyra was cowering behind Kars while, Kars had a large burn mark across his chest.

Thana held her hands to her mouth. As tears fell down her face. "I... Didn't...mean-"

Kars put a reasuring smile on his face. "Hey. It's ok Thana, it's fine. You're ok."

"No. No it's not. I have to go."

'What a troublesome family.' Esidisi thought.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." Electricity was still visible on Thana. Sparks and vines of electricity appeared a few seconds at a time on her skin.

Thana was out the cave walking god knows where. 'Oh. Water. Maybe if I go in the water I'll make it stop.'

"Please don't get in the water. It might kill you right now." Wammu said.

Thana turned around quickly. "You shouldn't be right here." She said.

"Thana, you're fine."

"What's your definition of fine?!"

"When me and Santana got our powers it was uncomfortable for us too. You just have to learn how to control it. And it's not that hard. And I can show you."

Back at the cave.
"So She isn't mad at you?" Esidisi asked.

"She got alot of confusing information all at once. It might have been to much for her to take in all at once." Kars says.

"So you weren't a jerk this time?"

"I don't think so."

"That's all I need to hear! I was starting to get tired of this pattern. You have an argument, you think you're right. She runs off, you apologize and the cycle continues. I know that isn't the main issue, but it was getting old."

Lyra looked down at her shoes... "Um... Mr. Kars? Do you really know who my parents are?" Lyra asked Kars.

Kars turned to Lyra with a sympathetic smile. "I'm not sure. You look like Thana's uncle Landry. And he once mentioned a girl named Lyric. I think that could be your mother."

"I know you aren't sure, but could you tell me what Landry is like?"

"I only met him once, but he seemed like a smart kid."

Back down south.

G was passed out in a bed. He was strapped down as Penny watched over him. "Why..." he mumbled. Penny looked over at the sleeping ravenet. G's gold  eyes flashed open. "WHY CAN'T YOU HEAR ME?!" He screamed while trying to break from his restraints.

"MASTER, IT'S ME PENNY! CALM DOWN!" Penny said trying to lay him back down.

"WHy... What? Penny. It's you." G laid back down. "I did it again... Didn't I?"

"You had us worried ya know..." Penny takes the restraints off and G sat up.

"Us? You mean you?"

Penny looked away flustered. "N-no, I just-"

"L doesn't care about me. I know that. He doesn't even care about that beta experiment Lyra. But I'm a bad guy for wanting us to be gods."

"No. You're wrong. Master does care about us. And he doesn't think that! He's fine with your ideals."

"Only because he's afraid! You all are afraid!"

"G, please calm down. We only want the best for you." 'He's been so angry lately. It's really unpredictable.' Penny thought.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BITCH! DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE A MOTHER REASSURING HER CHILD! YOU'RE A LIAR! YOU'RE WORSE THEN L! HE AT LEAST LET'S ME KNOW HE DOESN'T GIVE TWO SHITS! BUT YOU... YOU THINK I HAVEN'T NOTICED? FROM WHEN I FIRST MET YOU TILL NOW?!"

"I didn't mean to make you feel that way, I-"

"Get out."

"But I-"

"Get out. That's an order." Penny walked out quietly. "Geez I've been so pissed lately."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Heyo kids. It's 2:44 right now and I've been listening to music slowed down for hours and I feel like a Baddie on drugs. Don't worry, I don't know what that means either.

Bye-bye~😪😴💙💫⭐🌙🌌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255 14 5
I'm terrible at naming stuff
13.2K 355 16
You were just some poor kid scrounging for food day by day not knowing your real parents or anyone for that matter your only other friend being one o...
20.2K 674 28
(Alternate Modern Universe) The PillarMen Mansion, home to Santana, Kars, Esidisi, and Wamuu. They are rich for selling music but with their daily l...
6K 301 22
The Stone Mask, a mysterious artefact capable of turning people into Vampires. Brothers Dio and Damian Brando were among such people who used its pow...