Drunk On You || punk!cas joc...

By wingsandhunters

Castiel and Dean have grown up together since they were four years old. Now the two have become completely di... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter one - Bee
Chapter Two - Blue dye and fallings out
Chapter Three - Date Night
Chapter four - Expelled
Chapter five - New Schools
Chapter Six - Gym Shorts
Chapter Seven - The Camping Trip
Chapter Eight - The morning after
Chapter Nine - Many Much Moosen
Chapter Ten - Cheerleader
Chapter Eleven - Drunk On You Pt 1
Chapter twelve - Drunk on you pt 2
Chapter Thirteen - Last Night
Chapter Fifteen - Gotcha
Chapter Sixteen - Ideas
Chapter Seventeen - The Beach
Chapter Eighteen - Blind Man's Bluff
Chapter nineteen - Happy Friggin' New Year
Chapter Twenty - Punk-Rockmantic
Chapter Twenty-One - The bag
Chapter Twenty-Two - Sun, Sex and ... more sex
Chapter Twenty-Three - The last french-fry
Chapter Twenty-Four - Slam you into perdition
Forgive me Father for I Have Sinned
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Worst Date in the History of Dates
Chapter Twenty-Six - The Dirty Sex
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Satan's Little Helpers
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Caramel Latte with Cream
Chapter Thirty - "Happy" Valentines
Chapter Thirty-One - Ignorant Slut and Growley
Chapter - Thirty-Two - Post-Graduation Depression
Chapter Thirty-Three - Lingerie
Chapter Thirty-Four - One of a Kind
Chapter Thirty-Five - Momma Novak
Chapter Thirty-Six - Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Incest Kinkfest
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Pre-Prom
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Prom
Chapter Forty - No Happy Endings
Chapter Forty-One - Phone Sex
Chapter Forty-Two - Surprise
Chapter Forty-Three - Festival
Chapter Forty-Four - Your Gay is Showing
Chapter Forty-Five - The Groupie
Chapter Forty-Five - Drugs, Sex and Rock and Roll
Chapter Forty-Six - A Letter to Home
Chapter Forty-Seven - Furniture Shopping
Chapter Forty-Eight - Hell and back
Chapter Forty-Nine - Blue Eyed Best Friend
Chapter Fifty - Five steps
Chapter Fifty-One - Nostalgia
Chapter Fifty-Two - Pink-Lipped Man
Chapter Fifty-Three - The First Step
Chapter Fifty-Four - They try to make me go to rehab and i said "okay mom"
Chapter Fifty-Five - Back in the closet
Chapter Fifty-Six - Welcome Home
Chapter Fifty-Seven - The Beehive
Chapter Fifty-Eight - The Wedding Bells
Chapter Fifty-Nine - The Best Day of Your Life So Far
What became of the likely lads

Chapter Fourteen - The Halloween Masked Ball

25.1K 1K 1.8K
By wingsandhunters

Dean (POV) *two months later*

Castiel and I were still refusing to talk to each other. I spoke to Charlie about it and she told me that he had said to her that he didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable with being close to him. He had told her that he would still be friends with me if i stopped being such an embaressed mess which only made me not want to speak to him even more. I couldn't be friends with him if i couldn't have him and maybe that was selfish on my part but i didn't want to ruin our friendship which we had built over these 15 years. When i was over my crush on him i would go and apologise for the mistakes that i had made but for now i just knew that i couldn't face him. I couldn't go back to being with her every single day when he now knows that i am in love with him! Oh the embarrassment! Why did i have to tell him that?

It was three days until Halloween and the school was throwing a sort of masked ball for it to celebrate. I didn't really want to go but Lisa and Aqua had dragged me and Adam along with them to go shopping for it. My dad had given me enough money to go and buy the stuff i needed and also a bit extra for food, he said that i should get out more and have fun because all i do now is mope around the house. Sometimes father knows best so i just decided to play along and if the shit got boring Lisa was probably going to be throwing an after party for it so i would just around to hers a bit earlier. Around a month back i had tried to get back together with her but she refused because she wanted me to 'man up' and just push Castiel up against a wall. Girls confuse me so much, why do they prefer homosexual relationships to their own relationships. To be honest though i was glad they were so accepting of me, i wouldn't know what i would do if they all turned against me for being bisexual.

I had been talking to Alfie (Samandriel) a lot more lately and i had talked to him about the flack he got for being homosexual. However what he said surprised me, he told me that he never really got bullied for his sexuality but more because he was a bit of a nerd. I told him he wasn't a nerd and that he was a pretty cool guy but he had said;

"Dean... I am such a nerd." He had said it with the most serious face possible and i couldn't help but laugh for the whole day. In science i just burst out laughing when i thought back to it and the whole class looked at me, including Castiel who had his eyebrows raised at me and was holding back a grin. I actually had to excuse myself from class for a few moments to pull myself together before entering again and sitting back down like nothing had happened.

So anyway, right now me, Adam, Aqua and Lisa were looking in all the fancy-dress shops in town looking for the right costumes and masks to go with them. I flick through the masks and grimace at every single on of them, thinking that they are all to girly for me. Maybe i'll get a Phantom of the Opera mask but then i suppose that most guys will get that, maybe a Zorro one? Again, most guys will get that. I groan to myself until i find an awesome red mask that covers half my face which had a hat with a red feather on top to go with it. I shrug as i pick them up and grab the black and red cloak as well. I hand them to the cashier and they nod in agreement.

"Good choices." He tells me and i grunt. "If you wanna look even better i suggest black cow-boy boots to go with it and maybe a sword." He then passes me the objects to look out and i shrug and nod my head.

"Alright then. Cheers." I tell him as he scans them and puts them in the bag. With that i pay him and take the bag off of him and start walking out of the shop without the others, wanting to get away from shopping. I laugh when i see Adam already out there, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and looking bored.

"Why do girls take so long in choosing clothes?" He huffs and i laugh again.

"You can't rush perfection Adam, they'll be out in about an hour i reckon, wanna go grab something to eat?" He nods his head and we start walking towards a diner only a couple of doors down from the fancy-dress shop. When we head in Adam sends a quick text to Aqua, telling the ladies where we are before we sit down and look at the menu. 

About an hour later the girls skip in looking pretty happy with themselves carrying masses of different bags that had their outfits in. They sat down beside us and ordered drinks before showing us what they had bought. Lisa had bought a tight emerald green dress which had an emerald green ask to go with it where as Aqua had bought an aqua coloured dress and mask, saying that she wanted it to go with her name. Adam had told her she would look gorgeous in no matter what she was in and while Aqua cooed at him, Lisa and I made fake gipping sounds which made them laugh at us.

"You two are so sappy." Lisa said, snorting slightly and i nod my head in agreement.

"Definitely."

"Don't tell me that if it was you and Castiel, you wouldn't say the same thing Dean." Adam teased as i blushed bright red at his comment while the girls laughed.

"Shut up." I say, trying to hide my red face.

"Awwww."

"Shut up!"

Cas (POV) *Three days later* 

"Yo, what you reading?" I ask Aqua, sitting beside her and Charlie in Charlies room.

"I'm not reading, i'm writing." Aqua mumbles out as Charlie grins and keeps playing on her phone.

"Okay? What you writing?" I ask again and she just shrugs, completely ignoring me. Two minutes later she gets up to go to the bathroom so i shuffle behind her computer screen and start reading what she was writing.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you." Charlie sing-songed, not looking up from her phone. I just shrug and ignore her comment before starting to read what Aqua was writing.

The man sucked on the other mans neck, while his fingers trailed down his abdomen and- WHOA WHOA WHOA!!

"WHAT THE HELL!??!" I screech and Charlie starts laughing loudly. Aqua comes walking back into the room and sees me behind the computer screen and raises an eyebrow. "WHAT IS THIS?!"

"Fanfiction." She says, shrugging and coming over to me.

"WHAT?!"

"F. A. N. F. I. C. T. I. O. N. Fanfiction." She spells out for me, sitting beside me and smirking slightly. "Sherlock and John Watson to be exact." 

"Woah woah woah, hold the frickle frackle up. You mean to tell me that you write gay pórn on two of the most amazing characters in the history of the entire universe?" I ask her and she nods.

"Yep."

"Why?"

"Because i like writing, and i enjoy the show, and i ship them two together." She sums up and scrolls down the page on her laptop to make me continue reading as her and Charlie grin their little faces off. I gulp and look back down at the computer screen before starting to read again.

Sherlock starts pálming the medical doctor through his boxers and John runs his fingers through Sherlock's thick, curly hair and they kiss each other passionately, making both of their lips swollen and red. 

"This is so wrong." I say, shaking my head but oddly intrigued by what is happening in my imagination.

"Your brain says no but your dick says YES!" Charlie says loudly and Aqua bursts out laughing. I roll my eyes at the two fangirls and carry on reading through the whole of the smut scene that Aqua had been writing. Finally i finish and carefully push the laptop away from me.

"What do you think?" Aqua asks, grinning slightly.

"You're a very good writer." I cough out, feeling the hotness rise under my collar. 

"Thanks, what did you think of the smut?"

"You're a very good writer." I repeat and the two girls laugh again. 

"C'mon, lets get ready for this ball then. You got your costume Cas?" Charlie asks me, standing up off the bed and i nod my head before grabbing my bag and looking down at my costume. I didn't like school dances all that much but i was kind of looking forward to this one. Something told me that it was going to be a good night and to be quite honest, i needed a good night. I hadn't had one in so long and i just really wanted to go out and dance.

Me, Aqua and Charlie all began pre-drinking before the ball as we started to get ready and already we were beginning to get quite tipsy. By the time i had my black and blue costume and mask on i was a giggling mess, stumbling over the pile of clothes in Charlie's room. The two girls were no better either, holding onto each other for dear life as they stumbled around in their heels.

"Lesbians aren't meant to wear heels!" Charlie cries and i shake my head at her.

"What has you being a lesbian got to do with wearing heels?" I ask her and she just glares at me.

"Because we are killer queens as it is! We don't need extra height to be better then everybody else." I nod my head in understanding at i slip on a pair of black combat boots that matched particularly well with my outfit that Zandriel and Charlie had picked out for me. I wanted nothing to do with the shopping of it but they dragged me around the shops anyway, making me try on a bunch of different clothes. I hated shopping. 

Dean (POV) 

"Alright, lets go!" I say, opening the door for Lisa before getting into the drivers seat and starting up the ignition. The drive there is pretty quiet until i crank up the volume on my favourite Led Zepplin song and me and Lisa rave to it, head banging as we drive down the street and towards school where the ball was being held. I parked in the car park when we got there and both me and Lisa got out of the car at the same time and began walking towards the school building.

"Put your mask on." Lisa tells me and i nod before slipping it onto my face and tying it but arounf the back of my head. We walk in together and go to our friend group which you can notice from a mile away, even with their masks on. Some jocks like Benny and Crowley didn't even bother buying a mask but instead just cut slits out of a piece of fabric so they could see and stuck it on their faces.

"Hey, we're original brother." Benny told me, grinning as i laughed at their so called creativity. 

"Sure." I say, shaking my head at them. 

"To be honest, we didn't even recognise you at first. That mask does your face good, hiding the monstrousity beneath it." Crowley says, trying to hold back a smile. I give him a shove and roll my eyes before telling them i was going to buy a lemonade and walking over to the make-shift bar that the school had made up for refreshments. I leaned against the bar, tapping my fingers on the wood when another man in a mask walked over and ordered the same drink. I looked at him and saw he was wearing similar clothes to me except his where blue. I didn't recognise the boy at first but when he turned around, sensing someone was looking at him my breath caught in my throat. Peering out of the black and blue mask was those blue eyes i hadn't seen close-up in over two months. Castiel smiles at me, i don't think he recognises me which i find quite annoying.

"Hey." He says and i nod my head at him, not wanting to speak or give away who i was. I hadn't properly heard his voice in over two months either and i was going to revel in it as long as i could. "Cool dance huh?"

I nod my head again and he swings back on forth on his feet awkwardly. 

"Can you speak or...?" I nod my head once again but don't dare open my mouth to say anything, just keep staring at him. For the first time he looks into my eyes and his smile drops from his mouth as he finally recognises who i was. "Oh... i didn't"

"It's fine." I say quickly before itiching the back of my head.

"Okay." He replied back quietly before picking up his now made drink and sipping on it. I could tell he wanted to walk away but also his body language was telling me that he also wanted to stay, wanted to speak to me and make up with me for everything. I waited and he sighed before  walking away. "See ya." 

"Cas wait!" I cry and he spins around quickly with a huge smile on his face.

"What?" He asks hopefully, the smile not leaving his face.

"You forgot your drink." I tell him, pointing at the lemonade on the top and he looks down on it, the smile slowly slipping from his face once again.

"Oh right, thanks." He picks it up and this time turns away and walks away for real, leaving me stood there looking like a dick. I groan and chug the rest of my lemonade before turning and walking out into the 'garden' where people were smoking and having a laugh. Really it was just the outside area of the lunch hall that the school had decorated with pretty fairy lights to make it all seem magical. When i walked out, others walked back in, leaving me alone outside, leaning against one of the benches but not sitting down on it. I sigh and rub my eyes from under my mask, which was making my face kind of sweaty. I reach up to pull it off from behind but hands grab my hands and stop them from moving any more.

"Leave it on." A voice whispers from behind me and i stay perfectly still. The person whips me around and i see Castiel stood there, staring up at me from his mask.

"Cas?" I ask slowly as he edges closer to me and i back away from him. 

"Stop moving." He demands so i stay perfectly still once again as he advances. When he is close enough again he reaches a cold hand up towards my cheek and it slivers around to the back of my neck as he walks closer and closer towards me. I stare at him, unable to move my gaze or my body away from him as he begins to lean forwards and tilt his head slightly. 

"Cas?" I repeat, realising what he is doing but not exactly know why.

"Sh. I got you." He whispers simply before attatching his lips on mine, mask knocking against mask and his chin stubble rubbing against my own. He slips a tongue out of his mouth and parts my own mouth open with it before slipping it in, making it run along the inside of my mouth. I realise my eyes are still open so i close them gently before melting into the kiss, grabbing his waist and pulling him closer towards me. He gasps at the sudden movement but quickly retaliates by gribbing the back of my head with his hand and with her other, wrapping it around my own waist. All is silent accept for our heavy breathing and wet sounds coming from out mouths. We couldn't even hear the music that was blasting inside because we were both so caught up in our own little moment that- wait. I tasted something on his breath. Not food or chewing gum. But Alcohol. I quickly pull away from him and push him away which causes him to stumble slightly and look at me in shock and hurt.

"No Cas." I say angrily and he looks as if he is ready to cry.

"W-why?" His voice shakes and i shake my head.

"I can taste the alcohol on your breath. You're drunk again!" I accuse and he shakes his head.

"No Dean wait!" He calls as i begin storming off. I was so done with him trying to get with me every time he had had a drink or two! This was ridiculous and i wasn't going to get back into this mess after two whole months of being free of it! Sure i missed him with my whole being but i couldn't keep getting hurt by him. No way. But Dean... I'm not listening. Dean he isn't dr- SHUT UP!

A/N: Oh look at me luring you guys into a false sense of security! muahahahah (sorry once again for any spelling mistakes - i'm getting so lazy with my writing nowadays)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 228 26
Dean and Sam are new kids once agin, but this school is different from the rest. Instead of them hating it and never wanting to go back, they make ne...
33.3K 1.4K 30
Destiel high school AU Castiel the punk meets the new kid Dean Winchester. Dean is a depressed teenager and Cas is there to help. WARNINGS: Self harm...
2.3K 132 12
Castiel is a "functioning-single father" who is trying his best to raise his energetic and happy toddler, Jack. Dean is the anxious yet macho big bro...
3.5K 255 10
Sam is in an accident that renders him unconscious in the psych ward for a few days. Dean visits him but someone else has caught his attention: a qui...