Quirkless Rejects

By KrumbleKitty

Izuku Midoriya has grown up quirkless and bullied by his classmates because of this. Inko Midoriya has been c... More

Quirkless Pals
A Quirkless Routine
Trying But Not Really
DEKU DAYS
I'm So Done With It All
Shut Up
Let's Fight Back
Are You On Board?
A Plan Set In Motion
Be Prepared Rejects
A New Man
In Our Final Moments
Happy New Year's!
Those Left Behind
Soft Blossom Bakery
I See You
Into The Dark Undersociety
Life Of Shouta Aizawa
Heroes, Fear Us
It Has Begun
It's Nice To Meet You
Growth Starts Small
Character Analysis
Glass Soul
Miss Me?
The USJ In Full Swing
The Aftermath
Let's Just Have Some Fun!
Call To Arms
Leaving?
Kyota Bridge
UA Sports Festival
Life Is Getting Better
Shoto and Rei
Let Me Out!
New Plans
Preparation
Stain VS. The Quirkless Rejects VS. Iida
Sickness and Repair
The Third World War - START
You Need A Break
Quirkless Rejects - The Official Website
Merry Christmas Quirkless Rejects
Picking Leaders
Goodbye Bubblegum and Doom
Do You Still Want Me?
So Long, Endeavor!
Division
Eliminate Her
We've Got A Plan
Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall
It's Too Late, Kacchan
Moving Up In The Ranks
Training Camp Attack: Begin!
Training Camp: Protect Kota At All Costs!
Reaching Out
Do We Have A Deal?
Kota and Katsuki, Make A Decision.
Goodbye, Deku.
Run Away, Kacchan
Aftermath of the Camp Attack
Emotional Support
Prepare For War
Let Us Talk
Prep The War
Kurogiri and the Attack Plans
Hero Provisional License Exam Attack
Uraraka, Aizawa, and Mikumo
Goodbye Mikumo Aizawa, Hello Izuku... Who?
Yakuza Partnership
Christmas Special
Happy 16th Birthday, Chief!
Prep For The Yakuza Attack
!Operation Save Eri!
New Year's Special
We Will Save Him!
The Rescue
Prepare To Start A War
Declaration Of War
The Beginning Of The End
WWQ - Pt. 1
WWQ - Pt. 2
WWQ - Pt. 3
WWQ - Pt. 4
WWQ - Pt. 5
WWQ - Final
Country Building
Next Course Of Action
Europe
Asia
Old Friends
Moving On And Wary Feelings
The Beginning Of The End?
Last Trip
We Will Help You, Izuku.
Goodbye.
The End
Bonus: Afterlife
Author's Note
Quirkless Pals, Actual Website?!

I'm Back!

3K 118 66
By KrumbleKitty

Izuku slightly regretted storming out as such for two reasons.
One: His arm hurt like hell and he was pretty sure that he was mega dehydrated.
Two: Mikumo was the only one who knew how to get back from Aizawa's apartment.
He sighed and continued walking.
Izuku could hear it. People were staring and pointing because, Oh yeah, I'm a wanted criminal now and a highly recognizable face. Some started videoing him and Izuku saw others backing away, understandably. And, Oh, that person just called the cops.
Out of the corner of his eye, a warp gate opened up in the alley over. Kurogiri's voice came through. "Eraserhead informed Grimlin that you were on the streets and Grimlin requested a lift for you." Izuku chuckled and sent a silent thanks to both Aizawa and Grimlin. "Yeah, thanks." He stepped through without hesitation.

He was so done for today.

Izuku walked out and into the alleyway behind the apartment building. Grimlin and Anima were there waiting for him. "Welcome back...." Anima started. "Izuku," Izuku finished. Grimlin nodded. "Welcome back, Izuku. We thought we'd help you up since you cannot walk through the front door without your uniform, cap, and contacts. Your arm and muscles will be a little tense as they were just rebuilt."
Izuku nodded. "Yeah... thanks."
They seemed to relax, obviously tense over what had happened. Understandable. Anima started up the latter and Izuku followed. It was okay until he had tried to pull up with his right arm. He gasped in pain. His muscles spasmed and Izuku unwillingly let go. "Ah!" Grimlin, who was just behind him, stabilized him, keeping his hand on Izuku's back as Izuku climbed up with only one arm. They eventually crawled through the window of their apartment.

Izuku face planted on the couch. He didn't see them, but he heard Jester, Anima, and Grimlin sit in the new armchairs they had gotten.
"Mhmphmumllmm..." Izuku mumbled out but his face was still on the sofa.
Jester chuckled. "Dude, what?" Izuku turned his face so that it was facing the outside of the couch and towards his family.
"I am going to kill Kacchan."

The mood dropped and Izuku planted his face back into the couch. Grimlin, Anima, and Jester all stared at each other. Jester mouthed 'Deku?' Anima shook her head, 'Izuku.' Jester shook his head. 'That was Deku just now.' No one replied.

_______________________________

Deku felt it. It was harder to breathe. Not hard to breathe because of the injury, but because of the substantial amount of time he hasn't been present. He does not know how long it has been but it has been long enough for the border of both Izuku and Mikumo's rooms to be at the edge of his bed now. It was harder to think straight and every once in a while he'd blackout. When he did, the border was just a bit closer.
Deku jolted forward with strong pain in his chest. He whipped around to see Izuku at the border. Izuku simply pointed up before turning back to his own bed and lying down. AH! Finally, it's my turn! Deku jumped up from his position at his desk and stood in the middle of his room, which was by now, the middle space between his desk and bed, before fading into the waking world.

_______________________________

Deku blinked his eyes multiple times. He gasped for air like it was an almost extinct existence. He was behind the warehouse, where he usually was whenever his 'shift' started. Oh, thank goodness! He noticed something in his hand, a piece of paper. Deku read over it, eyes widening in shock.

Deku,
Mikumo had been unconscious for three days from an injury caused by Shig on the right arm, check for reference. It will hurt for a bit. Then I was present for about a day so in all, you were out of the present for four days. That is the gist of it.
Izuku.

Three days!? Then the border... He gulped. Understood. Deku sighed, just happy to be here, and enters the warehouse. He quickly went to the changing corner and began to get into his costume. While the scar across his abdomen was covered, mostly, by the vest, the scar on his arm was painfully noticeable. It surrounded the upper right arm. The scar stopped about an inch below the shoulder and just above the elbow but it wasn't clean cut. The edges were jagged and rough, there were unfinished cracks fanning out from the ends.
Maybe I should add sleeves to my costume?
Deku left the changing room after putting on his sunglasses and mask deciding against it. The scar didn't look too bad. What great warrior didn't have a few battle wounds, after all?

"Chief!"
"Welcome back, Chief Deku."
"Sick scar, Chief! Saw what you did on the news, pretty cool man!"
"How are you, Chief Deku?"
"Hey, Chief, welcome back!"

Deku grinned behind the mask, sunglasses going happy. "Hey everyone, I'm back!"

_______________________________

Deku was walking in the warehouse two days later after he had gotten back into the swing of things when Jodie came bouncing up to him. "Chief Deku," she whispered, "my costume came in!" "Ah, we will have to announce you in as the next light soon." They walked side by side to the couches in the corner where Deku was meeting with a few of the overseas branch leaders and coordinators via video call. "Have you decided on the other new Light yet?" she asked. Deku nodded. "Originally it was Ruske but he is our lead coordinator and I plan on keeping him there. So we thought that we would add in another quirked member. Since you will be a light in the next coming week, I want your opinion too. How do you feel about Hitoshi Shinso?"

"You are asking me even though you and the Light's have already decided on him?" Jodie asked.
They stopped walking. "Of course! As a light, you will be commanding parties when we go on bigger attacks like how Bubblegum had led the party at the broadcasting station. As such, you should have your own opinion rightfully noticed about who will be your comrade in the top ranks. If you give us any reason to not choose Shinso that is a plausible reason to not consider him, then we will not consider him."

Jodie stared at him with wide eyes. "T- thank you. I don't have many restrictions about him besides the fact that he is a bit young and not as outgoing." He nodded in understanding. "I can understand that. While Jester and I are pretty young, we were part of the original few so it was kind of a given. Who would you choose above Shinso, may I ask?"

"I can't think of many but if I were to choose one, it would have to be Endeavor's son."
"Todoroki? Why? He too is young."
"Yes, but based on the court trial, I would say it is a fair thought that he has been better trained for the leadership position. If I would add Shinso anywhere, it would be to start a new committee of sorts for covert operations along with Eraserhead and some other discrete members."

Wow, she's thought that far already? Deku patted Jodie's shoulder. "I knew you were perfect for this spot. I think I'll do just that. But don't tell any just yet, k?" Jodie's face lit up and she nodded frantically. Deku's sunglasses went happy before he waved and left to go meet with the leaders of the other branches. They went blank as the greenette sat down next to the three translators who would type what he said. His words would be displayed on each individual screen in their language below his image.
As soon as Deku sat down, everyone on the main floor in the warehouse went silent, recognizing this as an important conversation. They soon dispersed into their rooms on the second floor and the few who were the newest members that had moved into the newest edition on the first floor separate from the main room went into their lodgings there as well.

Deku turned on the live video call on the projector. He'd be talking with the branches in Korea, North America, and Canada today discussing the summer camp.

The 'faces' of three other people popped up. They each had their own costumes on, of course.
Now, this was the first time Deku had actually see any of these people so it's safe to say that he was quite shocked for a couple of them.
America's leader is very patriotic. He was known as Free Wings, apparently. At least that is what he wants to be known as when he actually gets his name out. So far he is very locally known in his state in America. Free Wings has bright blonde hair in a mohawk and red sunglasses that hide his blue eyes. He wore blue jeans and a tight shirt that had the QR symbol in white. His combat boots were a startling white. He wore white gloves with blue handcuffs as well. On the back of his shirt, he had painted on white wings.

Canada's leader is actually a fifteen-year-old girl who had a larger than life IQ. She called herself Primrose. The girl had red hair with a brownish hue that was always tied into a bun with flower petals in it and a flowered headband wrapped around her eyes. She wore a simple white dress with sleeves stopping at the end of her shoulders and it went down to just above her knees. She wore yellow tennis shoes and yellow handcuffs.

Korea's leader is a sixty-two-year-old male who didn't suffer from rejection too much in his early years but as time went on, he was there for the change of viewpoints and criticism from the world around him. He named himself Vision for his black sunglasses that were specialized to zoom in and out to see far distances like an eagle. He had a greying head of hair and a few wrinkles. Along with his sunglasses, Vision wore a grey blazer that was never buttoned with a white t-shirt underneath and grey khakis. On his side was a black whip. Vision also wore block handcuffs and shined black dress shoes.

A variety to say the least.

Deku cleared his throat. "Hello, I am Deku, or as many call me, Chief Deku, the official leader of the Quirkless Rejects, as I am sure you all know." He waited for the leaders as they read the translated words.
"Greetings, Chief Deku. My name is Vision," Deku heard and read the words from the oldest man.
"Hello, I am Primrose," the young girl said.
"Hey, Chief! My name is Free Wings! Cause, like, the American eagle is free, you know?!" the extraordinary patriotic American leader piped.
"It is nice to meet all of you," Deku said. "I am announcing our first scale attack to you three now. For the first one involving other branches, I only chose three other branches indiscriminately to be a sort of trial run."

He paused again.

Vision spoke up. "Understandable. So what will be our first plan of action, Chief Deku?"
"I am sure all of you have hero schools around you, am I right?" Deku asked. After a short pause, they all nodded. "Ok," he continued. "The main branch, here, will be attacking UA High Schools summer training camp for their hero course students. While the dates of each of our designated school's training camps might not be aligned, it will still make it in the big news as the first coordinated action between the branches of the Quirkless Rejects in multiple countries."

"So we will be attacking the training camp of a hero school near us?" asked Free Wings. Deku nodded. "We will be planning this with our own branches coordinators then," Primrose spoke up.
"Yes," Deku replied. "Meet with each of your own coordinators to plan the attacks receiving information such as location, time, school, and so forth. Relay all of this information in the leader's chat. On the Events subtab on the website, each of you needs to post what you are doing as a blog there the day before. I will be posting one in the Main Branch subtab. Understood?"

Deku waited before he got a confirmation from each of the three leaders.

"Alright, I expect to hear from you all soon in the chat. Until then, goodbye." The greenette gave a small wave.
"Thank you, Chief Deku. Goodbye."
"Until later, Chief!"
"Goodbye, Chief Deku."

Deku shut off the video call. He got up and stretched. "Thank you for your help," he said to the translators. "No problem, Chief." Deku waved goodbye.
Still, he had yet to mention two very important facts to the leaders. One, he was kidnapping two students. Two, he was planning on killing at least one of them.
Deku made his way up the stairs to the lodgings. He walked past Shin and Todo's door and instead knocked on one a few doors down.

Harvey, a blue-haired man, opened it. "Ah, Chief Deku, are you ready for your haircut?" Deku nodded. "Yep! You know the style, right?" Harvey nodded. "Yes, sir. Former hair specialist at your service! Please come in." Harvey stepped aside and let Deku in. He pulled up a chair and got Deku sat down before taking out a pair of scissors.

*SNIP*

_______________________________

Deku looked in the mirror.
Green vest with a little bit of his scar peeking out of the top and large scar wrapping his right arm. Black pants. Red hightops and metal soles. Black gun holster with a golden pistol. Green handcuffs and black gloves. Black 'X' mask and digital sunglasses and earring.
And last but not least, a freshly done half-shaved haircut.
Deku grinned underneath the mask, digital glasses showing the red dots, anticipation.

"I'm back, world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 63 16
I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS STORY Bakugou Katsuki was never one to show weakness. At least that's what everyone else thought. As for his mother the...
72.4K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
7.9K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
750K 25.1K 41
Life was unfair. Izuku found out just how unfair it was at the tender age of four. quirkless, abused and looked down upon by society and his own moth...