Till 21: Selena's Story

By UnahEbere

"I am Giovanni Russo, Selena Jerome..Right?" He asked,stretching his hand for a handshake. I was so lost in h... More

Part One: Her Identity
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
PART TWO

14

83 13 6
By UnahEbere

~Fuck me like you hate me~
-Drake

“You were so bad ass! I just watched the video on YouTube, how you deadpan refuted ShawnLama’s love confession to you.

I want to be happy for you but how dare you do that?
Its cool but to hell with cool sis! Its freaking ShawnLama plus wide-eyed right now!!! Son of Angoteh!! A freaking multimillionaire!

Sis, were you drunk??? Better call him right now if you have his phone number and plead to have him back.. Or fine, send me his number, I would do it myself!!

Oh God! I’m going to pee my panties!! I mean ShawnLama? Did you not feel those manly muscles when you hugged him?

Did you not see how freaking Greek-god worthy he looked? I know am 15, but it’s the 21st century.. I understand the next few lines am about to say..” She paused and continued

“Were you not turned on?..” My sis just kept rambling and won’t give me the chance to say shit!

That’s Amanda for you.

If I am going to end this conversation any moment from now, I have got to say something.

“If this would calm your tits.. I’m with Shawnlama right now! So shut the fuck up and go to bed before Mum & Dad comes to your room and wonder what the hell has gone missing in your head” Amanda can be really annoying!

“That’s not true! You are not with him plus Mum & Dad aren’t home for the weekend, they left in a rush an hour ago and our dumb nanny is asleep. I just wonder how they contacted the nanny in such short notice and at an ungodly hour. I also wonder why they hired a nanny! I’m like 15? A full grown girl already undergoing puberty.

I don’t need a nanny, maybe Armani does but I don’t.. Like com’on… Wait! am I still undergoing puberty or I already undergone pub…” And again, Amanda continues her rant.

This won’t end if I do nothing. She should probably study law, if she decides to be a newscaster, she would end up killing the news vibe (sighing) but if she goes for law, the judge would get so exhausted with her talks and just give her the win to save his soul.

“Amanda?” I called her name to grab her attention..

“You are ranting, again!”

“No, I am not.. Ranting is when you keep talking and talking then you divert to saying something else connected to what you were talking about, then you find another thing connected to what you were saying and keep talking and talking, then you go ahead to…” God? Remind me why I answered her phone call!!

“Amanda, why did you call me, again?” I sighed, hoping this call ends to save my soul.

“Oh.. Urhm.. Shawn… Yah ShawnLama.. You said, you were with him, right?  Send a selfie of the two of you right now!” Amanda Commanded which is really rude but if I want to escape her rant, I am going to ignore her rudeness and just give her what she wants.

“Fine, I would forward it to you on WhatsApp, so get off my phone!” I barked at her with satisfaction and ended her call before she could even say ‘A’

I faced Shawn and asked
“Mind taking a selfie with me?”

“That might cost you a little” he replied with a devilishly-delicious look!
Is that a word?

“Cost me what?”

“Let me think…” He said and walked towards me like a predator stalking his prey, his eyes never leaving mine as he licked his lip in the most seductive way ever.

“You would have to strip for me baby… And I know the perfect song”
  He whispered directly to my ears totally sending sweet shock waves down my spine as my middle shivered in attention.

I involuntarily exhaled shakily as I licked my lips, I felt so out of control in my own body and the only thing I could utter was…

“What do you do to me?”

Instantly I ravaged his lips, dropping my phone, as I took my hands down to his already bulging dick.

I quivered, moaning into his lips as I tried rubbing my body against him.

Arrghh! I wanted him inside me and I wanted him bad!!

“I want you” I said, breaking from the kiss.

“Oh, how I have been dying to hear those words.. But first, you are striping baby. Tease me!”

Then he gripped my wrist as he directed me to a room.

Nothing special about the room except a pole in the middle of the room with a bed directly facing it.

The room had just one light dimming different colors towards the pole.

The rest of the room was pure dark.

Next thing I heard was  a background song, ‘Eleven’ by Khalid.

Damn its official I am dripping wet!

Facing Shawn, I say..
“Mind if I use the pole?”

“You need not ask.. Strip like I am not here” he replied while he sat on a sofa in the dark area of the room.  I did not notice the sofa in the room earlier.

I walked towards the pole and gripped it backwards, my back sliding down the pole as I immediately tuned my moves to the tempo of the Song.

Slowly, slipping my dress down my shoulder, down to my abdomen and finally hitting the ground. I stepped out of it, flinging the dress to the pure darkness as I was left with just my lingerie and heels.

_Lately I have been watching your movement._

Like a pro, I took off my heels and climbed the damn pole!

Craving to feel the cold metal between my legs.

My middle gets struck by its coolness and it makes a moan escape my lip.

I wrap my legs around the pole, gripping it for dear life as I flipped my legs together to let my middle feel the cold metal again.

Gasping at the new surge of sweetness it gave me, totally driving me mad as I slowly went down the pole with my middle getting teased by its coolness.

I whimpered as I badly needed to be soothed.

I moved to the song’s rhythm, dancing sensually, feeling every curve of my body.

Dancing erotically and building up the sexual tension, I could hear his slight moans and mutters of ‘fuck!’

_Am your favorite drug that you have been using… _

The song driving me nuts, I slide my hands down to my shoulders and down to my nipples as I teased it and massaged it with my bra still on.

My hands slide down to my abs and then to my middle, I moaned in ecstasy as I heard the slight gulp and exhale from Shawn.

Trying to appease my sexual arousal, I walk towards where he was seated and sat on his bulging dick which was fighting to get released from his  jeans.

I wrapped my arms around him as I began to grind him, moving to the rhythm of the song, I whimpered, the adrenaline rush was too much and almost like my orgasm was close.

My satin-laced panties struggled with his jeans.

_If Am the only one you choosing_

Our moans building up as I was grinding him like we were fucking.

The song came to an end.

“Holy fucker” Shawn muttered in a very husky, pant twisting tone.

He stands up, reducing the tension as my incoming orgasm retreated.

He grips my wrist as he walks towards the bed and then we stood for a brief moment before we hungrily devoured our lips.

I unbuckled his belt and pushed the trouser down as it slipped to the ground.

Did the same to his underpants.

He already took of my bra and panties.

He pushes me to the bed as he took off his shirt and laid on top of me but not putting his full weight on me.

His eyes fucking my now un-cladded body.

“You look so damn beautiful” he said with that husky tone that made my insides squirm.

He stretched towards the bed’s drawer and brought out a condom, then he asked

“You want to do this?”

“Shit yeah!”

Simultaneously, he put on the condom.

Kissed me

His hands began its wonders on my breast.

Unexpectedly, he goes inside me and I awarded him with a moan, as I felt pain, a pleasurable pain.

I screamed in ecstasy and sweet bliss as he unexpectedly slammed into me again.

He kisses me, muffling the loud moan and fuck! It was sweet heaven. Freaking Cloud 09.

I spread my legs, permitting more entrance as he goes inside me again, making me wrap my legs around him as I gripped his neck, wanting more.

Arching my back for more and giving pleasured moans as he goes into me again and again.

I felt so much euphoria.

I finally stiffened and came to my climax, crying in sweet pain and gripping the bed’s mattress as he came  inside me.

He flops into the bed as he dragged me towards him

“That was…”

“Heaven” I completed

He kissed me on my forehead as he brought me closer to his body.
My butt kissing his worked out dick and his head leaning on my hair.

I wonder where my Brazilian hair wig flew to.

I needed to clean up, as my makeup was already melting off.

It has served me well.

“you want to shower or use the bath tub?” He asked

Did he just read my mind?

“tub”

“Let’s go use it then” he said as he sat up and put on the room's light with a remote

I giggle.

“What?” He asked with a smirk

“urhm, the room is a mess” I lied.

That’s not what I wanted to say, well fuck it, I’m still going to say it…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 922 35
(LOWERCASE INTENDED!) [18+] โ€ข his butterfly / may. 2022 - sep. 2022 โœ… "please don't hurt me again." i cried out as he stared at me with a hint of sad...
703K 40.3K 53
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
33.1K 690 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
35.2K 705 48
Irina Inessa Smirnov is twenty years of age. She wanted nothing more than to be independent and loved after years of being without her parents. Giov...