The Sheikh's Rebel (gay) ☑️

By monkeybreath

After their first meeting, Tyler wants nothing more than to put the arrogant Jared in his place. The man seem... More

1. An unfortunate encounter.
2. Busted!
3. Stalker identified.
4. An unwanted offer.
5. Who's the Boss?
6. Eric.
7. "Ah, shit. Buttons!"
8. Michelangelo's David.
9. Payback is a Bitch!
10. Meagre victory, Massive defeat.
11. Smile, your a big hit on YouTube.
12. Paris
13. "Crap. Of course he's a Prince."
14. Vague de Chaleur
15. The medallion
16. The shocking truth.
17. (Un)Pleasant memories.
18. A new path
19. Christmas = Drama.
20. Who am I?
21. Bluff is paid dearly.
22. High point, Low point.
23. Bolivia.
24. Surrender.
25. "Fleur called. You're an asshole!"
26. Sheikh Jabaar.
27. TKO.
28. Pushed out of the closet.
29. This is where I belong.
30. The walk of shame.
31. Family pride and bubbles.
32. Marwon Al-Din
33. Featherweight.
34. Fleur.
35. The odd one out.
36. A painful search.
37. Promises you have to keep.
38. Tyler stands his ground.
39. Amir vs A Cheeky Monkey.
40. This changes everything!
41. Where do I belong?
42. The answer he never wanted to hear.
43. Never leave you protégé.
44. Tarek is mine!
45. "Do you even know why you came here?"
46. The eye of Al-Din.
48. Even those who knew what was coming listened breathlessly.
49. "He'll hate you for this!"
50. "Do you want to see him tear me to pieces?"
51. "He's my kryptonite."
52. "I'm just the stupid fool who fell in love with an Arabian Prince."
53. "I know why you're smiling, naughty boy."
54. A crazy fool.
55. "The protection you evoke in one, elicits the aggression in the other."
56. "Why had Fleur done this?"
57. "Soap opera."
58. Oblivion.
59. "Simple? Apparentely we have a different concept of simple."
60. "I am Fortune's Fool."
61. The last grain of sand.
62. Betrayal.
63. "Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments."
64. "All that remains is me."
65. Kismet

47. "He's not going to last 15 minutes!"

871 52 6
By monkeybreath

N/A
Oh dear. It's time again.
Our 'horny' teenager is going to misbehave once more! ;)
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
The following chapter contains text describing acts of a sexual nature and therefore not suitable for readers under eighteen.

"Our story, my version. I'm sure Tarek will tell you this differently."
"How nice to see you so nervous," Tyler remarked.
"Say, if you keep teasing me like that, the show won't go through," Nathan exclaimed indignantly.
"Sorry. I won't do it again," he responded obediently.
"Good," Nathan nodded.
"I spent my childhood outside the family. My education was paid for by my father and it was grandfather's wish that I would work as a trainer and bodyguard for the family. After my time in the Navy I followed a solid training course, which made me an instructor. In that position I came into contact with my family for the first time." He smiled at the memory.
"That didn't go without a fight. Not everyone was charmed by my hard approach. Despite the fact that they had all received training from an early age, Tarek was the only one who lasted with me. Only later did the rest change."
He looked at Tyler listening breathlessly to him.
"Interesting?" he asked teasingly.
"Very," it sounded eager.

"You know how intimate the contact can be when you're training. Especially the ground exercises."
Tyler nodded.
"During a training session about a year and a half ago, we were doing ground exercises. For the first time, Tarek managed to beat me. He was so proud.
He had pinned me to the ground in a grip I couldn't break, and he looked at me triumphantly. I suddenly saw the look in his eyes change and before I knew it he kissed me. A real deep kiss."
Nathan shook his head. "I couldn't believe it. Tarek kissing me and me who let it happen. I couldn't stop. It wasn't until I felt something stir that I awoke from my haze. I hit him and left without a word."

"He didn't talk about it and I certainly didn't intend to discuss the incident. But whatever I did, I couldn't get that kiss out of my head. During our sparring sessions I always made sure that more people were present. Especially to protect myself because I started to respond more and more to our contact."
"Phew," Tyler sighed.
"You can say that again," Nathan agreed.
"At a party where we were both happened to be, I saw him dancing with a girl. I couldn't believe how jealous I felt and I drank more than I was used to. To my shame, I must confess that I behaved like a jerk that night.
I was looking for a fight, and I found it. It was Tarek who found me and took care of me. To make sure grandfather didn't find out, he took me to his little apartment. As soon as we were alone, I grabbed and kissed him until we were both out of breath. That was also the first time we had sex. It was an incredible experience.

After that, we grew closer and closer together. He already knew Akil was my father and had no problem with that. Other than that, grandfather is the only one who knows anything about this."
"Yeah, tell me why that is?" said Tyler. "I can't imagine you've told him this yourself?"
"No," Nathan stumbled. "Tarek was shocked when grandfather suddenly called us, told us that he knew, wouldn't say it to anyone and that loved us very much."
"Ahw," escaped Tyler's throat.
"Since then, my relationship with Tarek has become stronger and stronger. I love that we're living together now."

They stopped in front of the house where lights were on.
"Honey, I'm home!" Nathan shouted as he stepped in.
Tarek came out of the kitchen with an apron and gave him a hearty welcome home kiss.
Tyler was jealous. "Honey, I'm home!" he shouted loudly.
Nathan and Tarek laughed. Jared came out of the kitchen with a bowl, put it on the dining table and walked over to Tyler. He grabbed him, pushed him against the door and kissed him passionately. Tyler clenched his legs around Jared's hips and enjoyed the delicious kiss. He could see that Tarek and Nathan were still watching and waved them away.
"Let them watch," Jared said carefree. "Maybe they'll learn something." He kissed Tyler until he was out of breath.

Together, laughing, they ate relaxed from the late supper.
"I had hoped to do this in Paris, but the plans have changed," he said apologetically.
"Oh, Nathan," Tarek suddenly called out. "You'll never guess who asked me about Tyler via Facebook?" He grabbed his phone and read aloud:
Hello Tarek. It's been too long since we've spoken, but I hope you can help me. I met Tyler Reed tonight, and I'd like to get some more information about him. Thank you in advance. Bahir."
"Bahir Mahfouz?" asked Nathan.
The casual atmosphere changed instantaneously. All eyes were on Tyler who visibly paled. He locked his mouth shut with a gesture.
"Non-disclosure agreement?" Tarek guessed.
He nodded sighing.
"Doesn't he break his contract with this?"
Tyler grimaced. "Don't ask me any questions, so I don't have to lie! Please excuse me. I need to make a phone call."

He shoved his chair backwards and stomped the stairs with an angry head.
"Jawdat! Bahir Mahfouz requested information about me from Tarek via Facebook, clearly indicating that he met me tonight."
"Understood," Jawdat said. "I'll take care of it."
"What we agreed upon," Tyler reminded him.
"Will do."
Tyler was sitting on a bed that didn't crack anymore. 'Why would Bahir have done this?'
He hadn't lost his frown on his return to the living room.
"Did you succeed?" asked Jared.
Tyler nodded. "You fixed the bed," he said, pressing a kiss on Jared's mouth.
"Who says I didn't?" said Tarek indignantly.
Tyler chuckled. "I can't imagine anything like that," he said honestly. "And Jared is excellent with his hands."

He sat down at the dinner table, but his appetite was gone.
"Can we clean it up?" asked Nathan.
Tyler nodded. "I'll dry," he offered.
"Perfect," Nathan said.
"I have some questions about that 'versatile' thing" Tyler said upon getting up. "Excuse me?" it sounded indignant out of two throats.
Tyler looked surprised at Jared and Tarek. "What? That's something Nathan and I were talking about."
"You talk about sex?" asked Jared menacingly.
"Yes!" Tyler laughed. "What do you talk about?"
"Work!" sounded from two throats.
"Well, we're talking about you," Nathan added his two cents.
Tyler quickly pulled him into the kitchen. "Will you stop. You shouldn't have said that."
"Look here. Who brought it up?"
"Okay, my fault," Tyler said calmly.

Impatiently, he waited with a tea towel in his hand until Nathan started talking.
"It was almost by accident that we turned things around. I noticed that I was curious and asked Tarek what he would think if we turned the tables. He was willing to try it and from then on we don't worry about over tops and bottems anymore. We just follow our feelings."
"It sounds simple the way you say it, but even though I'm a man, I can't imagine topping Jared. He's so manly and dominant."
"I get that, but please make no mistake in thinking that a bottem is the lesser party. No, I'm saying that wrong," Nathan said, shaking his head. "You still think too much in male-female relationships. Sex between men is simply not comparable to that. Everyone has to find their own way. So whatever you do? As long as it's agreed on by both of you, you're doing it right."

Nathan bowed to him to make sure they wouldn't be overheard: "I've seen you fight, Tyler. You may not be willing to top him yet, but I'm sure you'll want to dominate him."
Tyler turned bright red. "I want to drive him crazy, like he's done to me so many times," he moaned.
"Why don't you just tell him that? Maybe he has wishes you don't know about yet. A lot of things like this you just have to discuss in a relationship, Tyler." Nathan patted him on the shoulder. "It's late. Time for bed." Suggestively, he raised his eyebrows.

Suddenly, Tyler was too shy to face Jared. From the living room, he heard Tarek wish him a good night.
"Good night," he called back.
He lingered by putting the plates away, wiping down the whole kitchen and scrubbing the stove.
"Tarek will thank you for the complete cleaning of his kitchen," Jared said nonchalantly leaning against the wall.
Tyler dodged his gaze. "We're guests here. This is the least I can do."
Jared sighed. "This is flight behavior, Tyler. I thought we were past that."
"We are. I'm not going to run." He looked shyly at the ground. "Nathan has given me a little more information than I feel comfortable with." Timidly, he raised his head. "I'm afraid I can't look at you anymore without getting excited."
"Excited?" repeated Jared. He pushed himself off the wall.
"My head is full of things I want to do with you. Nathan told me to talk to you about that."
"Really?" Jared had a finger slide down his shoulder over his arm and took his hand. "Come with me. Tell me upstairs."

Tyler let himself be carried away. His head ran over. What did he want? Or rather, what did he want first? In all likelihood, this was his last night with Jared.
One fantasy, stronger than the rest, forced itself on him. He couldn't imagine Jared letting him, but he would gather his courage and suggest it.
In the bedroom, Jared let go of his hand and sat down on the edge of the bed. Silently, he watched as Tyler closed the bedroom door and stood with his hands rubbing through his hair at the foot end.
A range of emotions visibly drew across his face with one constant. A burning desire that reflected what Jared felt at this moment. He saw that Tyler was struggling to express his wish.
"It's okay, Tyler. Tell me what you want."
Nervously, he wobbled back and forth. His eyes flashed at Jared and then immediately looked away. Tyler took a deep breath. "I want to tie you up so you're lying helpless under me," he said quickly. "Think about it, in the mean time I'll take a shower." He had just caught the surprise in Jared's eyes before he dived into the bathroom.

In the shower, he avoided the sensitive spots of his body. Even the warm water was almost too much. Because he didn't know how Jared would react, he had put his clothes back on with the exception of his socks and shoes. His heart sank when he found the bedroom empty and the door open.
Tarek stuck his head around the open door. "Are you coming?" he asked, grinning. Tyler looked surprised at him. "What do you mean?"
"Nathan and Jared are trying to figure out which form of restriction best suits your request."
Tyler's eyes spread wide open. "He told you?" he said, embarrassed. To jump over to a completely different feeling immediately afterwards. "He's allowing me?" Vital parts of his anatomy responded joyfully.
"Look for yourself," Tarek invited him.

Downstairs at the dinner table, as if it were the most common thing in the world, Nathan and Jared sat between handcuffs, leather bracelets with long laces, chains and rope. With raised eyebrows, Tyler looked at Tarek nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders.
"This is what he uses in his work."
The two men at the table spoke openly and in a serious tone.
Nathan looked up. "Good, Tyler's here." He gestured across the table. "Tell me what you want."
Tarek came to Tyler's aid after seeing the panic in his blue eyes. "Nathan means to what extent you want Jared to move."
Tyler's head stuttered. He blinked violently and couldn't say a word. 'Didn't anyone understand how hard it had been for him to ask Jared this?'

"Come," Tarek said, taking him to a clearing where he lay down on the ground. "Show me how much range you want Jared to have." He put his hands over his head. "With his hands here he won't be able to touch you."
Tyler hesitated before he stepped up to Tarek. He glanced at Jared who nodded at him before sitting astride Tarek's hips. Thoughtfully, he looked at the position of Tarek's hands and shook his head. "No. Apart." He bent to move Tarek's arms. "Oh, shit," Tarek yelled. "You're rock hard."
Tyler wouldn't be distracted. "Sorry, to disappoint you, Tarek, but it's not because of you."
Tarek's hands were now next to his head.
"I want him to try to touch me, but the line is just too short. Which position is most comfortable?"
Tyler found the technical part strangely emotionally separate from what he expected from the actual act. Tarek's practical approach helped him explain his wishes.

At the table, Nathan shook his head. "He's not going to last 15 minutes."
Jared touted his lips to mask a chuckle.
Tyler turned indignantly. "And why do you think so?"
"Because you're too sensitive." He pointed to Tyler's big bulge.
"There's nothing I can do about that," Tyler said defensively. "That's what happens when Jared looks at me." He looked up at Jared looking him deep in his eyes.
Jared called to him by merely extending his hand. Tyler obediently stood up and walked up to him.
"Excited?" teased Jared.
"Very" he admitted eagerly. "Are you allowing me to do something embarrassing?" Tyler asked seductively licking his lips.
A deep moan escaped Jared's throat upon seeing the boundless passion in Tyler's eyes. It fascinated him so much that he wished to fulfill the desire of his lover. "Haven't we crossed that line already?" he asked hoarse.
Tarek had snuck around the table and now sat next to Nathan. Together, they watched breathlessly as Jared stared deep into Tyler's eyes.

Jared stood up, but was pushed right back into the dining room chair. He took astride one leg and slid down so he could sit on Jared's knee. Jareds seemed to understand the hint and immediately took over. His hands slipped under Tyler's shirt and pushed the fabric up. Skillful fingers and nails scraped across his chest and back. Shaky sighs escaped Tyler's lips. His hands lay on Jared's shoulders and clawed helplessly into the fabric of his shirt.
With two hands under his buttocks, Jared rhythmically rubbed Tyler's ass and crotch over his leg. Shiver upon shiver visibly swept through Tyler's body. His breathing was labored. Helplessly his hands grabbed in Jared's hair as his hot tongue slipped only once over Tyler's nipple, who moaning loudly reached his climax.
"No way!?," Nathan incredulously cried out.
Tyler stuck his hand in his jeans and pulled out a finger covered in white seed. "Oh, shit, that's hot!" said Tarek moaning.
Nathan grabbed the rope off the table and grabbed Tarek by the wrist. "You come with me," he growled in a voice heavy with desire.
With a blissful smile, Tarek got dragged along. "Good luck," he could just say before they disappeared up the right stairs.

"I shouldn't be happy with the indecent demonstration we just gave, but I am," Tyler said still sitting on Jared's knee. He pressed a serious kiss on Jared's lips. "You choose," he said, gesturing to the bondage material on the table.
Jared laughed softly. "Still full of plans?" He felt the erection in Tyler pants against his thigh.
"I'm going to enjoy all those orgasms you're going to give me while I'm making you beg to let you come," Tyler said with bravado.
He got up from Jared's knee and headed for the left stairs. Eagerly, he followed the movement of Jared who picked out the leather bracelets with the long laces. "Firm, but leave no trace," Jared said.
"Looks like I'm not the only one who wants to play," Tyler said biting on his lower lip upon seeing the bulge in Jared's pants.
"I'll show you how this works," Jared said in an excited voice.

Five minutes later, Jared was tied to the bed. Tyler had the long laces attached to the headboards. Wearing only a pair of underpants with a decent tent in it, Jared waited breathlessly for what was to come.
Also dressed in underpants, Tyler was enjoying the beautiful man who had volunteered to surrender to him. Purely following his feeling he climbed on to the bed, lay down sprawled on Jared and kissed him.

After devouring Jared's mouth, he kissed the rest of his body with his tongue and lips until it was shaking under his touch. In doing so, he did not forget to rub over his swollen erection as often as possible. Especially the stimulation of the tip elicited deep moans. He had also brought him to the point of climax a few times and then stopped. Their underwear lay long forgotten on the floor.
Jared's belly was sticky from Tyler's seed, who had not denied himself any orgasm. The last one had been particularly satisfying. He had rubbed his ass along the length of Jared's member. Sensitive as Tyler was, this led to a delicious climax.
The growls he heard from Jared's throat were getting deeper and deeper. Tyler saw that he was holding back, but he had never seen the top of Jared's member so purple. Teasingly, he tapped it and it audibly clapped back against a tight belly.
He leaned over Jared and rubbed his hips repeatedly over the rock hard erection. Shuddering, they reached their peak.

Exhausted, he fell down next to Jared.
"I really don't understand how you have enough self-control to do this time and time again with me," Tyler said untying the leather laces.
"It's not easy," Jared admitted. "Especially since you're so delicious. But you enjoy it so intensely that I'm sorry if we have to stop." He rolled to the edge of the bed, removed the bracelets and grabbed a condom. "I still owe you something," he grumbled a happy-looking Tyler.
"I'll be happy to receive it," he said, clinging tightly to Jared.

Every second with Jared was stored in his memory. He was the only one aware of the coming storm in which the family would find themselves.
In which he would change Jared's identity and then disappear from his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 420 22
"In a world where vampires had been forgotten by humanity, the story unfolds with the revelation of their existence. These ancient beings, originally...
497 30 21
(BoyxBoy) Elliot Lovell was content to live his life as the prince and the outcast, hated by his father and scorned by all who reside in the palace...
1.3M 44K 18
"She was the girl who longed for the freedom of the dragon, and he was the dragon who longed to be a man." A heroine reclaiming her fate. A dragon wi...
12.2K 274 15
"I'm not gonna let your father tell me what I can and cannot do." He sits up. I wasn't sure Noah getting up was a good idea. So I move to go stop him...