The daisy

By Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... More

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 8 - 2 /

553 10 9
By Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "Don't let him go, Freddy!" Frog yelled as she walked closer to Springtrap with that syringe.

   Before she could stab it all the way into his arm, a funny feeling started bugging out my mind: it was Golden Freddy. The pain was reckless and wouldn't let me think straight. My moves were clumsy. For that sake I let go of Springtrap, who turned to me when he felt free and kicked so fucking badly my belly.

   "You'll pay for this, you piece of shit!" he yelled after he kicked me. "Out of my way!" And then he pushed violently Frog to the wall sending away the syringe she had.

   Although his kick weakened me, I chased him staggering as fast as I could, even with the pictures "It's me" flickering in my mind; we couldn't let Golden Freddy take Springtrap away. I looked at the east hallway and saw Bonnie lying on the floor, and Springtrap still limping toward the dining area. I quickened my clumsy way to hobble, and as soon as Springtrap saw me, he quickened his limping.

   "Come back here, you fucking coward!" I yelled as I jumped onto him.

   Despite all the pressure and pain I was feeling, my adrenaline helped me get away Golden Freddy's power from my mind; it was a kind of shield against him.

   "Here I go, Freddy!" Frog exclaimed as she hobbled over.

   She didn't take so long to reach the spot we were at.

   "Go ahead!" I yelled as I had Springtrap pinned on the floor with all my weight.

   Frog crotched down near to us and finally injected his arm, but after the medicine got inside him, Golden Freddy appeared right in front of us with a sharp sound.

   "Freddy, Frog, look out!" Bonnie yelled weakly as he was dragging himself to us.

   Frog and I had paralyzed before his dead sight full of hatred. When he acknowledged us, he kicked Frog away onto Foxy's cove. He then turned to me, so he tried to kick me too. With the last energy I had, I got a hold of his foot before it could reach my face, but I knew he was stronger than all of us. Next thing I knew was that he got to send me away from Springtrap, who was slowly passing out because of the medicine. Golden Freddy stared at Frog, at me and then at Bonnie, and finally crotched down to put his paw on Springtrap's back. I knew they were gonna escape.

   "NO!" I hollered as I tried to reach them.

   Eventually Golden Freddy disappeared with Springtrap.

   I just couldn't believe our mission had gone like shit. Golden Freddy finally got away with his way. I couldn't make them pay for Bonnie's cause at all. I just can't believe it!

   "I can't believe it! Fucking God!" I complained on my knees in the place where they had disappeared while hitting the floor with clenched fists.

   I was so fucking upset. I wanted this to be perfect. What else were we supposed to do now? We were doomed. As I kept complaining on the cold floor, I suddenly felt in the back of my right paw Bonnie's cold paw.

   "Freddy," he whispered. His paw made me remember that he was as hurt as I was, probably weaker though.

   "Bonnie!" My voice came out uneasy. "I totally forgot about you. How you feel?"

   Bonnie couldn't open his eyes, he was so hurt. "My... My whole body hurts," he let go a painful chuckle. "But... But at least I am with you."

   "Bon," I said calmer, staring at his now blank expression. Though he gave off no sign of pain, his glance was still lovely. I couldn't believe a cute and harmless rabbit had gone through all this, just to protect me.

   "Hey," he softly said.

   "Yeah?"

   "Ca... Can you call ch... Chica and Foxy? Th... They're still... behind the... curtains."

   If it wasn't because of him, I would've forgotten about everybody.

   "That's right, I'll tell them to come here," I said while looking at the dark stage.

   "Thanks," he said barely able to open his eyes.

   I made my way towards the stage. I would have thought Chica and Foxy would come out to help us when they heard us fighting, but I forgot they had blindfolds and earplugs, so they just had no way to find it out, unless Golden Freddy manipulated their minds, of course. I pulled one curtain open, and I could see that, literally, they were... having their huge momentum. Chica was lying on the floorboard and Foxy was penetrating her. To stop the blindly sex, I slapped Foxy in the back of his head. Just when he felt that, he quickly removed his blindfold and spotted me.

   "Ah! Freddy, it's you!" he exclaimed scared, but then he spoke calmly.

   I sort of just nodded, and then looked down at Chica, who was still on the floor holding her legs all the way up. Foxy looked at her too, so without hesitation he grabbed both curtains and closed them quickly.

   "Uhh... We'll be out in no time," he said behind the curtains.

   I knew this was gonna take a while, so it'd be better for me to go to Bonnie. When I looked for him from the stage, I could see he was still in the same spot and Frog was on her knees tilted to him. I hobbled back to where they were.

   "Frog, how do you feel?" I smoothened my voice.

   "I'm ok, Freddy, don't worry," Frog said with the same thankful grin.

   "Yeah, I'm really sorry I didn't defend you," I said looking down.

   "It's ok, I'm only worried about all of you guys," she said while analyzing Bonnie.

   I smirked at her after I heard her kind and thoughtful duty, even though she didn't know all of us but Bonnie.

   "There, Bonnie, I'm going to fetch something for you," Frog said as she got up and ran to my room.

   I turned to Frog, and then to Bonnie, who was still laying on the floor on his chest. I could feel a more wholesome feeling now: there was something in him that made me put up a smile and just wipe off my tainted thoughts, like a motivation to carry on my duties, no matter how hard the hours of work could be or how many pinches all little children do to me, he was way enough for one to forget all their problems. I stood closer. I crouched down to his level and started to pass my paw through his moistened hair.

   "Thanks for being here, babe," I whispered as I grinned sheepishly.

   Bonnie looked like he was asleep, but I was sure he was like that because of all the pain he was feeling right now. I just wanted us to be out of this shit alone, no matter what people could say about us, he was just... very special to me.

   "He has been so important for you Freddy, hasn't he?" Frog said walking up where we were.

   "Yes," I said still smiling.

   "I had never seen such a courageous, strong and kind guy like Bonnie doing that for somebody. It's heartwarming to see his persistence," Frog was saying while she was rubbing Bonnie's left arm with a piece of cotton. "That is definitely a proof of true and unconditional love."

   I stared at Frog, who started to inject Bonnie.

   "This will help Bonnie to get up in less than thirty minutes. He will be alright." She took out the syringe from him.

   "Frog," I said still staring at her, "th-thank you so much."

   Frog gave me a reconfirming smile. After I thanked her, I heard steps behind me. They were Chica and Foxy.

   "Bonnie!" Chica whispered loudly.

   "Shhh..." Frog put a finger over her mouth.

   "What happened, you guys?" Foxy asked closer to me. "Did ye get Springtrap?"

   After I heard Foxy's question, something wrenched my grin away as it pulled my ears downwards and my sight down.

   "Freddy?" Chica asked after she studied my expression.

   The answer I was trying to transmit was obvious, but I felt so ashamed to reply due to the peril my friends had to go through. Frog also looked down, but she did reply to them.

   "Golden Freddy ran away with Springtrap, they are not here anymore." Chica and Foxy kept silent like I did.

   There were just saddened faces among us due to a failed mission, and the woe of our future. Pretty much like a funeral.

*    *    *

Frog told me we could have some cups of tea to relax before we started thinking about our next plan to get rid of those bipedal jackasses. Chica came to help me find our favorite tea, which was the chamomile one, except Foxy since he thought every kind of tea was gross.

   "Freddy, we have to get some sleep, today at eight o'clock the restaurant will open again," Chica said sort of worried.

   "Yeah, but looks like it's gonna be really hard to even shut our eyes after this shit, don't you think so?" I said while bearing two cups in both hands.

   "Well, yeah. It's just that I do feel kinda sleepy," she said giggling.

   "I wonder why," I sarcastically said.

   I implied this was because of the action they took behind the curtains, but like always, I wasn't willing to taunt around.

   While we were walking back to the dining area, we could see Foxy, Bonnie and Frog sitting there and talking. I quite stared at Bonnie though, who was almost completely cured, although his fur still showed some bruises.

   "So... what do we do now?" Chica asked when we arrived with the cups of tea.

   In that moment, the lights of the kitchen went out. The wind made the curtains sway faster, and it also was blowing so fast that it was impossible to hear something else. It was like a storm inside the pizzeria. In that moment all of us got up and just huddled up in front of Foxy's cove.

   "What's going on!?" Chica exclaimed.

   Suddenly the air went to normal, and we could see Springtrap and Golden Freddy standing behind of the front door, which was in front of us.

   "What's shakin', ol' pals? Regardless of the killin'-Springtrap thing, I missed you so," Springtrap was saying while striding with his arms widened. "Don't tell me you didn't miss me, 'cause that'd be a shame. Just to think that the animatronic who gave you some fun wasn't worth it to help you get some air too."

   "What do you want here?" I hoarsely said.

   "Glad you asked. Golden Freddy and I just came here to finish the gig we'd already started, which involves Bonnie." He then stared at him.

   "Over my dead body if you think you're gonna touch Bonnie again!" I said as I paced into the long space between him and Springtrap.

   "We will never let you come back here!" Frog yelled out.

   He waved us off with one paw. "I don't need to hear your opinions, 'cause the one who deserves to suffer is just him." And then he pointed at him.

   "Who's gonna suffer now is you!" I yelled as I started to run towards him.

   Before I could reach him, Golden Freddy suddenly appeared right in front of me. He started to make a loud and strident noise, which made me stagger back to my place.

   "If you are not willing to listen, it is not worth it to solve this issue with no brawl!" Golden Freddy stated.

   "Listen to what? If you just wanna fuck our lives. That's all," Foxy said.

   Golden Freddy walked until he was behind Springtrap. "We just want to get Bonnie."

   "And why me!?" Bonnie hollered, "in fact, why did it have to be me who went through all this!?"

   "'Cause you're the creation of the humans' chief!" Springtrap yelled.

   The creation of the humans' chief. He was... He was talking about the factory.

   "What?" Bonnie asked bewildered.

   "That's right, because of your creator, my life turned into nothing but shit!" Springtrap complained loudly.

   "That's not true! You ruined your own life because you lost your self-control that day in the pizzeria; you attacked the man who created Golden Freddy," Bonnie exclaimed.

   I knew he was talking about the story I told Foxy long time ago.

   "What!?" Golden Freddy asked puzzled. "What are you talking about?"

   "But what are you talkin' about? I never attacked anybody in my old restaurant," Springtrap stated.

   "I thought Springtrap and Golden Freddy were forsaken because of the five children murdered," Chica raised her hand to speak up.

   Springtrap suddenly made the same noise Golden Freddy did, making us go silent again.

   "You all are just dipshits. It's clear you let humans, through the gossips, convince you about what happened," Springtrap said.

   "If that didn't happen, then what happened?" I asked with lowering my voice.

   Springtrap then turned around and stared at the front door, for quite a while in an ambience full of hard breathings. He spoke up.

   "Golden Freddy and I worked in the same place, that's true; I can prove it in this picture." Then he fished out from wherever he did a picture of him and Golden Freddy working together.

"We, as you did, had a work where we used to entertain children; a fast food restaurant. One day our creators visited the restaurant so everybody could know them. People finally knew the faces behind our furry past."

   "But that's just the same story I had heard: then they spoke in front of everybody, Mr. Mathias walked closer to miss. Rachel and then you punched him," Bonnie said.

   "I did not punch him! He was drunk, yeah, but what he actually did was to throw me to the wall, since Rachel had run away from there. That's why I got this scar on my head." And then he discovered a scar under his greenish fur.

   "But... what about the five murdered children?" Chica asked.

   "We ain't talking about that now," Springtrap said with low tone voice. "Mathias caused a chaos in the restaurant, which eventually made it close down, even took it down because of the psychology pain it caused to people who lived what happened there, the ones who saw his shit drunk."

   "Clearly you and Golden Freddy used to work together, but... how did you know Bonnie was the creation of the humans' chief?" I asked.

   "You really do not know the whole story, do you? The four of us were in that factory on that day," Golden Freddy stated from behind Springtrap.

   What!? How!?

   "Exactly," Springtrap said. "In one of those rooms in the factory I was being fixed by the only and same creator I'd ever had: Rachel. She hesitated about gettin' me back, but she decided to refurbish me and assign me another name; it had been years for her to found me and start working on me again. I saw this as a great chance to restart, an opportunity to be like a normal animatronic to work back around and obey humans so they won't dump my ass again."

   "I knew Springtrap was being fixed, so I decided to look after him as much as I could while I was seeking for a place for us to stay in," Golden Freddy said.

   "Yes. So... the thing was that the chief didn't know that Rachel took me to the factory to fix me. He thought it was all about another animatronic, but it was me: Springtrap. I used to hear 'em arguing. Rachel did her best to keep me there and carry on with her first purpose, but that man didn't leave her alone, until... one day... something happened.

   "Rachel got in my room to keep fixing me. She was studying some papers on the desk when suddenly, her boss had come in, who was nobody but Mathias, the same 'chief' who had humiliated her in my old restaurant. He had gotten in the room and locked the door. He started to talk with Rachel, who was replying to all his questions; but then, Mathias walked closer to her, more than he should have; he wanted to rape her. He forced her closer by her hair, waist and shit. Clearly he was hurting her. I had promised I was gonna obey humans all the time, but just couldn't stand that shit another minute. Rachel was begging for help, but no one would listen to her. She fought back with a purse she had on the desk. She slapped Mathias' face with it, but then he punched her in the face, so Rachel fell down hitting the back of her head on the edge of the desk. Next thing she was no longer alive. That son of a bitch had cracked the shit out of me. I wanted 'im to pay at any price. Mathias only opened the door and dragged Rachel with him so he can hide her or do whatever the fuck he thought.

   "I desperately struggled to get free from many shackles attached to my limbs. And when I set myself free, I made the factory start to come down and quake. Before it could be all fucked up, I saw Mathias running away from there, and so did the rest of the employees. I peered in the distance Freddy as a kid entering into some room and Mathias' daughter running towards that room too. If he had no balls to face his comeuppance, then his daughter was going to. I reached that room and I found that little girl hugging tightly you, Bonnie."

   I couldn't move a single muscle, the truth finally came out. I couldn't believe what I was listening to; everything was just according to what I saw: the dead woman, the factory collapsing, and Springtrap.

   "And then you killed her! You killed my best friend!" Bonnie hollered as he limped a little closer to him.

   Springtrap smirked and then turned to Golden Freddy, who was also looking at Springtrap. He nodded at Golden Freddy, and then he vanished in a blink of an eye.

   "I shouldn't have done anything to that girl, but to Mathias," Springtrap stated.

   "That's right! You just had no reason to kill Ivy!" Bonnie kept hollering.

   "Bonnie," Frog whispered as a signal of stop.

   We all heard Golden Freddy appear with the same sharp sound. He did it outside the restaurant, right in front of the front door; I could tell because of his shadow projected inside and his white brinks.

   "Come in," Springtrap said still looking at us. Golden Freddy made a calm way inside.

   "What?" Foxy asked.

   "I don't know," Chica was mumbling. All of us were looking oddly at him.

   "All done," Golden Freddy said.

   Bonnie looked confused at him, and then back at Springtrap.

   "Who's that?" he asked.

   "She, Bonnie, is Ivy," Springtrap stated.

   This can't be right! It's true! That lassie Golden Freddy was carrying in his arms was Ivy, the same girl Bonnie and I used to play with. Now she was a teenage, into a deep slumber apparently.

   "You're lying," Bonnie whispered in awe.

   "Yeah, Bonnie. Maybe you don't recognize her now 'cause she's a grown-up. It's been some years since the last time you two played together," Springtrap was telling while walking around Golden Freddy and her totally motionless. "She has turned into a teenage, but still has the same skin color, the same hair and the same eyes. Of course, you can't see them now 'cause she's asleep."

   "Why won't she wake up?" I asked worried.

   "She is being controlled by me. She will not wake up. And if I want to, I could kill her right now," Golden Freddy lowered his voice at the end of that.

   "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Bonnie screamed his head off while struggling to get free from Frog's grip again.

   "No, don't do it!" I yelled with Bonnie.

   "She is my best friend! I wasn't able to save her once! I won't let you hurt her again!" His tears shone white with the dim light.

   "Shut up!" Springtrap shouted. "Stop crying! 'Cause we got some good news for ya."

   Bonnie wasn't looking anywhere but at Ivy, who, from my point of view, was still breathing and facing at the ceiling.

   "I just have one question," I firmly spoke up: "how is she alive?"

   Springtrap smirked again. "That is thanks to Golden Freddy," he said as he put his paw on his furry shoulder.

   "It's true," Golden Freddy said. "When the factory was about to collapse, I quickly appear to get Springtrap out of there, but I did not find him in his room, so I made a rapid seeking into the other ones around. Soon I saw a little girl in the ground with a wound on her head. This wound."—he discovered a scar on Ivy's head, the scar Springtrap caused—"Nobody minded of saving her, so I carried her onto me and vanished along. We had appeared in a solitary alley. After I saved Springtrap I could be able to take her back to where she belonged.

   "I went back to save him. This time I found him in a room called 'Chief's project'. I ran inside and we got away leaving behind everything else that place was soon burying under rubble.

   "But... on that day, Springtrap told me about that girl: Mathias' daughter, the same one who created me and killed Rachel. I agreed about avenging, so the first and unique step was to murder Ivy, but it was too late for somebody else had already taken her away."

   "Then, some days ago we found her again livin' with an old lady. Looks like they're moving today in the morning," Springtrap said.

   Bonnie kept quiet while staring at Ivy.

   "Then let her go, she doesn't deserve that," I said. "It's already been rough enough for her that his father had done that."

   "Of course we're gonna let her go, but with one single condition," Springtrap was saying: "we just want that you, Bonnie, leave this pizzeria forever."

   "What?" Bonnie asked.

   "What!?" I asked startled.

   "Yes, Bonnie. We can't fix the past, so the cowardice of 'the chief' will be paid for you. If you do go, we'll leave Ivy back to her house to thrive. Plus, we won't bother ya anymore; you can get back to the lame way this restaurant used to be, just without Bonnie."

   "NO WAY!" I exclaimed as I paced forward with a big thud.

   "You do not need to respond now. The news will tell us about the choice you selected, and if we see Bonnie on them, say goodbye forever to this gal. And you can be sure that, every day, we will try to come back here. It's your decision," Golden Freddy said with the same deep voice.

   "Today, approximately at seven o'clock, a truck will arrive to get an animatronic. So... you have this time 'til morning. Make a wise decision." Golden Freddy took Springtrap by his shoulder. Both of them disappeared.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 88 20
Glamrock Bonnie is a broken, rabbit animatronic, trying to live his life, struggling with the art of life. He recently broke up with his girlfriend...
14K 531 30
Y/N is a hard working girl at a pizzeria named Freddy Fazbear's. She is dating an animatronic that can change into an animatronic and human. The piz...
396 7 11
Foxy has had a hard life with Bosses and is scared of all of them. But when Toy Freddy finds him in corporate and adopts him it causes Foxy to grow u...
49.4K 902 9
(y/n) find out about a pizzeria in the news and soon got a job there. She soon finds out that her closet friends the original animatronics are there...