Forevermore, Eternity Everlas...

By leafshineartist

This is the FINAL instalment to the series. Join the conclusion! The Phantomhive Manor has changed throughout... More

Introduction
Prologue
I am Charle
I Need Answers
My Deepest and most Hearfelt Apologies (not a chappy)
A Child's Name
Over 400 followers flashback special: Reader's unfortunate day
Today is Yours
Familiar Faces in New Places
Cinematic Strip: ______ Datenshi (Michaelis)
What I have done!
(Late!) 1 Year Old! Outtakes of the series!
Threatening Matter
The Girl That Fell into the Water
Arrival
Trial One: Dance of the Guillotine
Big Sister and Little Sister
Trial Two: Poisoned Apple
Trial Three: Maze of Massacre
______'s Heart and Charle's Purpose
Trial Four: Sea of Sorrow Extra! Skype anon!
600 followers! 20 facts about me.
Trial Five: Cave of Carnage
Trial Six: Tripled Vision
Trial Seven: Board Game of Death
A/N Looks like its a Go
Trial Eight: Blood Bath
Trial Nine: Tortured Souls Arena (Part I)
Trial Nine: Tortured Souls Arena (Part II)
New Years.
Trial Ten: Watching and Waiting
Tagged?
Trial Eleven: Lullaby of Eternal Sleep
Trial Twelve: Chamber of Chained Hearts
Trial Thirteen: King's Rage
4chan...What are you doing?
Race To The Finality
+666/+700 Followers? More facts about me? Yup!
"Don't You Dare."
Side Story: Sebastian and Charle (Special 800+)
Sebastian and ______
Author's Note: I'm Alive
Crescendo
Uh? Kinda Important? Q and A? Talking?
A Mother's Love
Reconcile
Epilogue
Other Plans, Basically a Bonus, and Acknowledgments

I am Shiro

1.1K 67 31
By leafshineartist

Your POV

It all happened so quickly. Your heart, it has been shattered and repaired over and over. You were standing by the French windows in your castle, it held the most light. It was dark the full moon was out, and freshly fallen snow had fallen. You had a white dress on, short up front then trailed downwards, with a blue, warm scarf around your neck.

That angel,promised you to never break you.

You shook my head "I just wanted to live in peace, that's all"

Knock, knock.

"Come in"

A boy, his hair was pitch black and his eyes were a sharp, icy blue. He was rather young for his height, eleven years old. He was the prince of the kingdom you were running. At least, was.

"Good evening mother, I hope you've been recovering properly" the boy said monotone.

You smiled as you stared at your son "Yes, just fine. How about you?"

They boy's eye's wavered "Fine. . ."

Your eyes lit up with worry "What happened?!"

"Nothing! I'm only tired!"

"Tell me what's wrong, now!"

The boy lifted the sleeves of his shirt showing a bandaged arm.

You gasped "Who did this to you?"

"Father"

You could only clench your hands in defeat "How could he? Your his son!"

The boy shook his head "I am a failure. I am my father's tool, and that is all"

You shook your head "This is wrong"

Ever since you had your son, his father was cruel to only you. When you would face his cruel beating at one time, your son walked in by accident.

After that, the father and son were polar opposites.

You shook your head, remembering the pain was all too much to bear.

"It is the truth" the boy said coldly.

The boy hugged his mother "I promise you, once I become stronger, together we'll fly away, together"

You held in tears and cries as you looked at your matured son "One day, one day"

"I am Shiro Datenshi, and I promise you that we will get out of here" The cold-eyed boy vowed.

***
Third person POV

Charle rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"Hey shorty, what's wrong?" Bard asks as Charle bangs her head against the table.

"I can't figure out why my father has been out and about"

"Ah, I bet he's just out and about, doing something. He's always busy."

"He could take me, I've only been out in London twice for all of my twelve years." Charle replied.

Bard lit another cigarette "Y'know, we used to be out a lot when your mother was around"

Charle fell back into her chair "I bet if she were here it would be far more amusing."

Bars sighed "It sure would. She was kind and caring"

"Kinda weird, I mean hearing stuff like this from you"

"Hey! I'm only speaking the truth!"

Mey-rin walked up to the two and smiled "Charle? Bard?"

"Just talking about __-"

"SHUSH!"

Charle stared at the two with confusion.

"You know Charle's mum"

"Mey-rin, what was my mother like?"

"Oh...well"

Charle stared up with her with begging eyes. Anyone who witnessed such a stare, couldn't resist.

"Well, your mother was a sweet little thing actually. She quickly reached a high rank as a servant."

"Didn't she also mention she was the master's babysitter when the master was still small?"

"Really?!" Charle gasped.

The two stared at Charle with shock from the sudden outburst.

"Sorry, I just got excited"

The two smiled, at Charle's excited expression.

"You know, whenever I look at her, she looks so much like ______" Mey-rin whispered.

"I know right? Aside from the hair, she looks exactly like ______" Bard replies.

"Bard. Mey-rin"

"Oh, blast"

The two turn around and see Sebastian with a innocent (not really innocent) look on his face.

"Oh, you're back" Bard says.

"Hello"

Sebastian looks to the side and sees Charle.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Fine? You?" Charle smiles.

"Fine, I'd like to talk to you"

'I am scared as a mouse now'

"S-sure"

Charle followed her father towards the ballroom (technically the front of the Phantomhive manor).

"Charle, you know how to dance right?"

Charle looked up at her father with eagerness "Of course!"

Sebastian nodded and offered his hand.

"Huh?"

"Well, it isn't polite to keep one waiting isn't it?" Sebastian asked.

Charle hesitantly put her hand in her father's.

The two circled around with the gramophone playing.

"I'm rather confused with why exactly we're doing this" Charle says to her father.

"Well, we may be attending a ball next week"

Charle's eyes lit up "Really?"

"Yes, really"

"When is it?"

"December 14th 6:00 pm"

"The master's birthday?"

Sebastian sighed "Have you forgotten that is your own birthday too?"

Charle looked away sheepishly "Oh, haha right. I knew that"

Sebastian smirked "You knew Pythagorean Theorem when you were five yet, you don't know your birthday"

"Aww hey! Give me a break! I don't even know your own birthday!"

Sebastian smiled "You're not really supposed to pry over such things, my little ragamuffin"

"Sorry"

The two stopped dancing, Sebastian bowed his head "I'll tend to the master, you are free to do what you wish until curfew"

Charle nodded as Sebastian went his way, Charle stared at the full moon and smiled.

She concentrated her demonic power, the moon always seemed to have empowered her.

Summoning her power she performed a demonic shape shifting ability.

Into a black cat with a white crescent moon on it's head.

Charle's shape-shifting ability also brought size-shifting ability. Her size as cat ranged from normal house cat size to a tiger's.

She was in her house cat form, she jumped from window to window. Finally she reached the top. The moon was welcoming in the snow.

Charle purred, 'How beautiful'

timeskip.

Charle laid her soft head on the pillows and began to dream. Yet, her dream felt harrowing as it came

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 2.2K 40
As Sebastian works out his contract for Earl Ciel Phantomhive he get's a surprise one day. Serenity has spent the last year and a half looking for he...
1K 12 9
What if the lovely and capable butler Sebastian Michaelis had a child and one day, the kid showed up? I'm this fan fiction Sebastian has a little gir...
40K 1.2K 45
((Cover created on Rinmarugames.com with the Medieval Woman Creator.)) Kadence, a Borrower, who has been living in the Phantomhive mansion for only a...
71.3K 1.5K 10
"What are you doing here?" "You hired me." "I didn't want anymore help." "Well since I'm here, let me help you." "No, stay away." "Ciel Phantomhive...