The Vampires Little

By brandiengland1

A story where a Vampire wins a little in an auction. these are there adventures in ddlg. More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilouge
Sequel? what do you think?

Chapter 20

9.8K 248 6
By brandiengland1

Dantes POV

It has been two weeks since the council left with my angel Brandi. I miss her so much. Honestly the house feels empty without her here. I wonder how she is doing. Does she miss me? Is the council being nice to her? When they were here she seemed frightened by them. I just hope that she is doing well.

Marcos POV

I am sitting in my office trying to think of how to go about telling Dante Vanderwood that I am taking his little because she is my beloved. I want to do it over the phone; but now that I think about it doing it in person sounds better.
I am sitting at my desk when my door to my office flies open. In comes Brandi, she runs behind my chair and hides. Before I could ask what's wrong Zoey comes in " excuse me sir Marco; but have you seen Brandi? I was trying to give her a bathe; but she ran." Before I could say anything " I no wan bathe." Brandi yelled.
I have to admit she sounds cute." Come on sweetie let Mr. Marco work; and be a good girl and take your bathe." Zoey said trying to coax Brandi from her hiding place. It did not work; so I decided to step in." Its alright Zoey I will give her a bathe." Zoey looked me in the eye " as you wish master." Zoey left, and I got Brandi out from behind my chair." Now now love why dont you want to take your bathe?" Brandi looked at me with those big red doe eyes " I no wan her give me bathe, I wan you to." Those doe eyes get me everytime." Okay my sweet let's go get you a bathe." I shut off my laptop, grabbed my phone, and put Brandi on my hip." Let's go love."
We hot to her room, and I took her into the bathroom, and set her on the counter. I started the bathe water, and set it up. Next I turned my attention to the cutie on the counter." Alright love time to take your bathe." I helped her out of her clothes, and carried her to the tub.
"Look love I put some duckies, and mermaid dolls in the bath for you." I could tell that she was getting excited to play. Once I got her into the tub she took off playing, like I wasn't even there.
I washed her hair and body while she was playing. I let her play in the bathe a little while longer as I went to get her pajamas. I made the mistake on not moving the body wash out of her reach. When I returned she had squeezed all the soap into the bathe.
"No love. Why did you do this you know soap is a no touch thing right?" She gave me the big red doe eyed look again. Where did she learn that trick? It's going to be the death of me." I swrry I jus wana pway."
I prewashed or should I say I rinsed her body off then got her out of the tub; and put her pajamas on. I was not expecting her to hiss at me. The first I ignored; but when she did it a second time I was getting frustrated.
"Dont hiss at me love." She gave me a sad look." I swrry I thirsty, and me smell bwood." Aw now I'm getting answers." Alright love let's go eat its dinner time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 238 23
It's the year 5479 and life is terrible for some humans. But for most it's pretty good. Vampires have taken over the world. But not as you'd expect. ...
66K 1K 26
The year is 2996 the world went through some major changes, and vampires are now a thing. Humans aren't enslaved well maybe just a little, at the age...
36 2 6
Just a bunch of semi-decent short stories
69 1 6
A story about a little looking for a puppy who finds her dream daddy instead. She's also hiding a secret from her past that if anyone found out could...