CD'S & Mixtapes || {Alex Gask...

By thedreamerswritings

"You're not even pretty." he breathed, leaning in closer."You're beautiful." ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue
The Playlist That Alex Gave Webster

Chapter Five

760 30 21
By thedreamerswritings

Chapter Song: We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus

~Track 8 on 'My Guilty Pleasure Songs' (made by Alex)

Webster

Webster had heard of these wild house party things at High School a long time ago, but she had never actually been to one before. She had seen what they could be like in those stupid movies that always end up with the girl going to a party and getting pregnant in the end, but she had always thought these were just glorified versions.

That was, until she saw Jack's house.

It was a mansion. Literally. Lights were shooting out of the house like beams of the fricking sun, people were everywhere, in the front garden, hanging out of windows, on the roof.

"Jack sure knows how to throw a killer party." whistled Brianna as she stared at the house, her eyes wide. It was one of those moments where Webster had seen Brianna genuinely impressed.

"He's the king of partying." said Alex simply, but Brianna raised an eyebrow at him.

"And you're not?" Brianna sounded skeptical, but Webster never really thought of Alex as the partying type. He seemed like one of those guys who stayed in at weekends and listened to old records while playing with his dogs (who Webster had only met recently).

Alex shifted uncomfortably while Webster stared at him quizzically.

She was about to type something, but then froze when she saw Lorraine sprinting towards them in killer heels and a dress so short it should be illegal.

"Alex!" she squealed as she pounced on him and shoved her tongue down his throat. Webster wrinkled her nose at the smell alcohol off her. But to her disappointment, he reacted by kissing her back and wrapping his arms around her waist.

She tried to cover up her disappointment quickly, but Brianna saw her face and slowly wheeled her away from the pair as people started to cheer around them and yelled about "Alex getting fuckin' laid tonight!"

"Look, Webster...there's something that you need to understand about Alex." she said softly, but her eyes were sad.

Webster blinked, confused,

Brianna sighed.

"The Alex Gaskarth you know....he's different to the Alex that you're going to see tonight..." she trailed off.

Webster frowned.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" she typed.

"Alex has a reputation, Webster. For some reason though, that reputation disappears when he's around you. Like I said before, he likes to sleep around a lot and I just...I just don't want to see you hurt." said Brianna.

Webster felt herself get defensive.

"WHO SAID I LIKED ALEX?"

Brianna rolled her eyes.

"You've got to be crazy not to like Alex. Trust me, I was once like you and he fucked me, then left." she looked angry, maybe even a little regretful.

"But he never treated me like he treats you. For some reason...you're different, and it's not just the fact that you're in a wheelchair."

Webster's eyes glanced back at Alex, who now had his hands up Lorraine's dress. She shuddered and looked away.

"I'm sorry he's not the guy you thought he was, but I'll tell you this, he promised he'd take you home if you didn't like the party right?" asked Brianna kindly.

Webster nodded.

"Well Alex....sometimes keeps his promises. He doesn't make a lot of promises, and the fact that he made one to you well....he must have really wanted you to come here." said Brianna.

"He's just such an asshole. It's such a shame." Brianna said bitterly, her eyes drifting over to Alex and Lorraine.

"I WANT TO STAY." Webster typed angrily. She didn't need Alex to have a good time. She was about to show him that she could have a good time on her own.

Brianna looked shocked, but smiled.

"Well, that's good, because I don't really want you to go and leave me to fight off horny guys by myself."

They went into the house, and not once did Webster look back.

She didn't need Alex or his lying ass to have a good time.

Alex

He was drunk. There's always that moment when you're drunk that your mind tells you that you should really stop drinking, but Alex had become a pro when it came to ignoring it.

He staggered around with Lorraine in his arms, searching for a room that wasn't being occupied. He groaned as she bit his neck.

"Aleeex hurry up and find a room." she whispered in his ear.

"I'm trying Loz...I'm..." he trailed off as he saw a girl in a wheelchair laughing hysterically with a guy that had a really bad haircut.

Webster and Spike.

He dropped Lorraine on to the floor and ignored her screames of complaint as he started making his way over to the pair, his head spinning. He was pissed off. Pissed off that Spike had made Webster laugh harder than he ever had, pissed off that Webster was having fun without him.

Was it jealousy?

No.

Alex Gaskarth did not get jealous.

He stumbled as he approached them and plastered a smirk on his face.

"Hitherewebster." he slurred. That didn't sound right.

She frowned at him and sent Spike a nervous look.

Why was she looking nervously at him? Was it something that Spike had told her about him?

"It's meeee....your Sexy Lexy." he laughed.

She backed away from him slightly, which made him feel sad.

"What's wrong? It's only-"

"I think it's time you should leave." said Spike suddenly, cutting him off.

Alex laughed coldly.

"Ooooh! Emo boy got some balls!" the joke sounded better in his head.

"Fuck off Alex and leave us alone. I think you've done enough damage tonight." growled Spike.

Alex narrowed his eyes.

"Make me." he hissed.

Suddenly, the room fell silent and he turned around to see all eyes on him, Spike and Webster.

"Let them watch." his drunken conscience whispered to him.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Lorraine making out with another guy.

"Looks like even your slutty girlfriemd doesn't want you either." said Spike and that's when Alex punched him.

He swore he heard Webster scream, and for a second he sobered up and looked at her worriedly. She was rocking back and forth weirdly in her wheelchair and crying like a little kid.

"Webster I-" he reached out for her but was immediately knocked over by Spike body slamming him to the ground.

"Don't you fucking touch her." Spike hissed and Alex felt his temper rise.

He flipped Spike off and jumped up. People were starting to circle them.

"Kick his ass Alex!"

"Who the fuck brought the disabled chick anyway?"

"Wazzgoin on?" Jack stumbled out of nowhere, a blonde wrapped around his waist.

"Get the fuck out of the way Barakat." he hissed as he started to crack his knuckles.

Jack sent him a nervous look.

"No fighting." he said weakly, but Alex shoved him aside and pounced at Spike, fists clenched and ready to fight.

He thought about Lorraine making out with the guy that wasn't him.

He thought about Spike calling him out.

But most of all, the thought about Webster crying, and what hurt Alex the most was that Webster was crying because she was scared of him.

His mind clouded over, and then he started beating the shit out of Spike. It took five people to pull him off Spike, and the after that, everything spun out of control as the police sirens wailed in the distance.

The last thing he remembered seeing was Webster being wheeled away by Brianna..

Then all Hell broke loose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 79 37
๐™ฐ๐š‹๐šœ๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ: (๐šŸ) ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’?" "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ...
3.7K 72 4
Perhaps, somewhere, some day, at a less miserable time, we may see each other again We'll Always Have Summer ยฉKuinartic
10.4K 189 6
Mackenzie Curtis comes home from Georgia. Mackenzie is a 17 year old, blue-eyed brunette.
468K 31.6K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...