The Sheikh's Rebel (gay) ☑️

By monkeybreath

After their first meeting, Tyler wants nothing more than to put the arrogant Jared in his place. The man seem... More

1. An unfortunate encounter.
2. Busted!
3. Stalker identified.
4. An unwanted offer.
5. Who's the Boss?
6. Eric.
7. "Ah, shit. Buttons!"
8. Michelangelo's David.
9. Payback is a Bitch!
10. Meagre victory, Massive defeat.
11. Smile, your a big hit on YouTube.
12. Paris
13. "Crap. Of course he's a Prince."
14. Vague de Chaleur
15. The medallion
16. The shocking truth.
17. (Un)Pleasant memories.
18. A new path
19. Christmas = Drama.
20. Who am I?
21. Bluff is paid dearly.
22. High point, Low point.
23. Bolivia.
24. Surrender.
25. "Fleur called. You're an asshole!"
26. Sheikh Jabaar.
27. TKO.
28. Pushed out of the closet.
29. This is where I belong.
30. The walk of shame.
31. Family pride and bubbles.
32. Marwon Al-Din
33. Featherweight.
34. Fleur.
35. The odd one out.
36. A painful search.
37. Promises you have to keep.
38. Tyler stands his ground.
39. Amir vs A Cheeky Monkey.
40. This changes everything!
41. Where do I belong?
42. The answer he never wanted to hear.
43. Never leave you protégé.
44. Tarek is mine!
46. The eye of Al-Din.
47. "He's not going to last 15 minutes!"
48. Even those who knew what was coming listened breathlessly.
49. "He'll hate you for this!"
50. "Do you want to see him tear me to pieces?"
51. "He's my kryptonite."
52. "I'm just the stupid fool who fell in love with an Arabian Prince."
53. "I know why you're smiling, naughty boy."
54. A crazy fool.
55. "The protection you evoke in one, elicits the aggression in the other."
56. "Why had Fleur done this?"
57. "Soap opera."
58. Oblivion.
59. "Simple? Apparentely we have a different concept of simple."
60. "I am Fortune's Fool."
61. The last grain of sand.
62. Betrayal.
63. "Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments."
64. "All that remains is me."
65. Kismet

45. "Do you even know why you came here?"

817 45 4
By monkeybreath

The next chapter contains text of a sexual nature and is therefore not suitable for readers under the age of eighteen.

They drove into a village and stopped in front of a two-story house that was bigger than Tyler had imagined from Nathan's story.
He saw Tyler's surprise. "I bought this house as soon as the relationship with Tarek got serious, but he doesn't know that so shut up!" Nathan said, warning.
"That goes for my confessions, too," Tyler said.
Nathan looked at him in dismay. "You can't mean that? Surely I can tell Tarek?" "Well I don't know," Tyler said coyly, pointing a finger at his lips.
"Oh, please," said Nathan, who literally slumped to his knees as soon as he closed the front door behind him.
Tyler enjoyed it. "Okay. How about this. I keep my privilege to tell Tarek things, and then you get to talk about my relationship with Jared. But you can't talk to anyone else, no one," he clarified sharply.
"Word of honor," said Nathan, who was still on his knees.
"Since I'm spilling the beans now, I want to share a particularly intense experience with you," Tyler said blushingly.

Together they walked up the left stairs and arrived in the guest room. Nathan removed the bedding and retrieved a clean set from the closet.
"Tell me," Nathan said eagerly.
"It was summer and very warm. We came out of the pool where I fell and Jared dressed my wound." Tyler pointed to his groin.
Nathan swallowed laboriously.
"My pants were wet and Jared made me wear a dry one. He gave me a Christmas themed pair of underwear that was too small for him. Then I had to change his bandages because he was accidentally bitten in his buttock during his work."
Nathan guffawed. "What a humiliating defeat for the high and mighty Prince Jareed."
"Right. That's exactly what I got accused of. According to him, it was my fault and a lesson in humility followed."
"Phew," Nathan blew out. "I think I like those lessons in humility."
Tyler laughed.
"Both with nothing but underpants on," he outlined to Nathan, who breathlessly listened to him. "He played my body like it was an instrument. Every time he brought me to the edge and then stopped. It wasn't until I was completely exhausted and surrendered to him that he allowed me to come." He looked at Nathan, who unwittingly rubbed over the zipper of his jeans. "At no point did he touch my underpants with his mouth or hands."
"But how?" asked Nathan hoarse.
"By rubbing his crotch against mine."
Nathan licked his lips. That's hot, Tyler.

They heard the front door downstairs open and Nathan looked frowning on his watch. Finished preparing the guest room, they walked back together to the living room where Tarek and Jared had just entered.
"That was fast. You were at least ten minutes behind us, and you know how I drive. I didn't expect you for another half an hour."
Tarek smirked. "Actually, we didn't leave for about 20 minutes." He looked at Jared who only had eyes for Tyler. "I didn't drive. Jared insisted he was driving."
Tyler, who shyly looked down under the scorching gaze couldn't suppress a full grin.

Tarek said something else to Nathan. "What?" he said, looking angry. His displeasure was towards Jared, and Tyler looked at him asking. "He wants us to leave," Nathan said.
Tyler shook his head. "There is no question of that," he said resolutely. He withstood the menacing look of Jared's eyes and walked towards him.
"You know what they're risking by making this public to us. I'm not going to thank them by evicting them from their own homes." He raised his hand to touch Jared's chest. This one recoiled from his touch.

Tyler sighed impatiently. He recognized the stubborn expression on Jared's face. "Fine!" he barked. "If you don't want me, I'll sleep in bed with Tarek and Nathan tonight. I'm sure Nathan will want to kiss me. Won't you, Nathan?"
Tyler turned around and took a step toward a flabbergasted Nathan.
"Don't you dare," Tarek hissed angrily.
Nathan fixed his eyes on Tyler and took a step in his direction.
"Damn it, Jared. Kiss that boy. This one is mine!" growled Tarek loudly. He dragged Nathan back and pulled him against him for an extremely passionate kiss.
The entwined men echoed the desire that burned fiercely in Tyler. To love the man he loved.
"Do you know even why you came here?" he asked Jared furiously.
"Because I can't stay away from you!" growled Jared. With a swing he threw Tyler over his shoulder and after a small lead from Tarek he walked up the left stairs.

He threw Tyler on the bed panting heavily. Not because of the effort, but because of the restrained passion that was now clearly visible. The door closed with a soft click.
"No lock," he said surly.
Tyler shrugged. "They won't disturb us, and I'm not going anywhere."
Jared looked at him angrily. "What if I say something you don't like?"
"Then I'll let you know."
"No escape attempt?"
"Why would I? I'm exactly where I want to be."

Tyler climbed off the bed and leaned against Jared's chest, who this time didn't stop him. Enjoying himself, he rubbed his face against the warm caramel colored skin and drank in the smell that suited this man so perfectly.
"I thought you wanted to make love to me?" asked Jared to Tyler, who stood motionless against him.
Tyler raised his face. "Please?" he asked tenderly.
Jared devoured his mouth.
Tyler clamped tightly to him and tried to hook a leg around his hips. Jared's excitement pushed into his belly and he rubbed past as many times as he was allowed. That wasn't as often as Tyler wanted because Jared held him in a tight grip. Quietly enjoying the dominant way Jared approached him, Tyler let himself be played.

"I hate it when you run away from me," Jared said, gasping at Tyler's mouth.
"Why don't you tie me up," Tyler was quick replying. The glow in Jared's eyes made him protest. "I was just joking. I didn't mean that," he countered. His firm erection told a different story.
Jared laughed superiorly. "I don't have the patience to play with you at present, maybe later."
Tyler looked at him hopefully despite his last words. "Now, be an obedient boy and take those clothes off."
Jared grinned at Tyler, who frantically tried to get out of his shirt. "Hands up," he said. His hands slid over Tyler's chest and lingered with proudly standing nipples. The sweet caresses elicited a loud moan and he expected a rebuke.
"You're not ordering me to keep silent?" Tyler asked, pleasantly surprised.
"No."
"Beautiful," Tyler said. "Because I wasn't going to."
"Eager boy," Jared gasped.
"Just for you," he promised between hot kisses.

Together they fell on the bed that cracked loudly under their joined weight.
"No!" moaned Jared, defeated.
Tyler laughed out loud. "You sure are tested aren't you?" Lovingly, he looked at the tormented man. "Do you want to go to sleep?"
Jared let his eyes slide over Tyler's body. His upper body was exposed, his underwear just visible under his half-unbuttoned jeans. Tacitly, he shook no and unbuttoned his shirt.
It was a moment they shared together that Tyler would always remember. That precious surrender and the pleasure that followed.

Enjoying himself, Tyler watched Jared strip himself. Helpful hands helped him out of his clothes. Jared was hard like Tyler himself.
Tyler bowed to the bedside table and produced a box full of condoms and a large tube of lubricant. Biting on his lower lip he rolled back.
With an avid look in his eyes and a subtle hip movement, Jared coached him to action.
Tyler's tongue slipped over his lips and he turned to Jared. Sensually stroked his tongue over the head that glistened pink and seemed to tremble under Tyler's touch. Delighted that he had the chance to share this wonderful experience with Jared again, he did his very best. To go by the pleasured moaning of Jared, he did well.
Suddenly Jared withdrew and squeezed firmly into the base of his member. His whole body was shaking as he tried to stop the discharge. Tyler was fascinated by the sight. He did that.

"Now it's your turn," Jared growled.
Tyler was eagerly pushed back. Every inch of his body was kissed, licked and rubbed, except for the parts that craved it the most.
Neither of them was bothered anymore by the crackle of the bed under them. They were too intensely occupied to notice.
"Your stamina has grown," Jared said approvingly.
"I thought you didn't have time for games," Tyler moaned.
"This, eager boy, is foreplay. Games are something else entirely," Jared said seductively.
His member was shaking under the insinuation. "More?" Tyler asked hoarse.
"Much more."
The searing gaze made him moan loudly. A hot tongue across his sensitive nipples was his downfall. Screaming, he came.

Superior, Jared gave him a tissue so he could wipe his seed away. Tyler threw the tissue in the trash next to the bed and rolled back.
Jared was staring at him at the footend. He stretched out slowly.
Tyler drooled at the sight of the delicious body he so desperately wanted to touch. His limp gender was brought to life and stood up.
"Turn around," Jared said.
Tyler immediately obeyed and shuddered at the thought of the coming pleasure. Jared took extensive time to spoil him.
Tyler reached his climax through the pleasure of Jared's tongue that rimmed him. He came because Jared jacked him off mercilessly and then without making him catch his breath, he was finally taken.
Well into the night, they made love uninhibitedly. Exhausted and fulfilled, Tyler fell asleep in Jared's embrace. In the morning they continued making love on the bed and in the shower.

Tyler enjoyed the Jared who openly stared at him at the breakfast table, eating his breakfast with a bright red head. The color on his face came from the looks Nathan and Tarek threw at him when they joined them.
"Oh my god! That was the hottest night of my life!" shouted Nathan, who clearly couldn't hold back. "Tarek was so excited by you that he woke me up a few times to make love to me," he said without hesitation.
"Nathan!" snapped Tarek blushing.
"You're really shameless," Tyler said, shocked.
"Takes one to know one," Nathan countered teasingly.
For a moment, Tyler looked at him speechless. Then he burst into laughter. "Touché."
His chair was so close to Jared that he could lean against his chest. Without a murmur, Jared let him and put an arm around him.
On his own, he turned Tyler's face at him and pressed a kiss on his lips.
Tyler beamed.

"What are the plans for today?" Jared asked Tarek.
Tyler froze. Reality seeped into his blissful feeling. Nathan exchanged a look of sympathy with Tyler when he saw the panic in the young man's eyes.
"I don't think you got anything until 8:00, right?" Tarek asked Tyler.
"Yes," he nodded. "An evening meeting on the case. Amir expects me at 7:30."
"And you?" he asked Jared.
"I have nothing that can't wait," he told Tarek, and he felt Tyler relax in his arms.

"But that doesn't mean I'm going to be in bed with you all day," he said sternly to Tyler.
"You can make love to me wherever you want," Tyler said eagerly.
They both knew Tyler was too shy about that and grinned at each other.
"Maybe you want to come with us. We're going to volunteer. We cook meals at school and help with projects. A few extra hands are welcome."
Jared seemed encumbered.
"These are children, Jared. They'll appreciate your help," Tarek said.

Tyler didn't expect them all to have so much fun. Even Jared was commanded without protests by the little woman who ran the school.
Tyler was busy in the kitchen when Jared came up behind him and planted a kiss in his neck. "Are you having fun?" he asked Jared.
"Yes. The kids are great. They have some animals here, too. We checked them together."
"Oh, Dr. Evans?" they heard outside the kitchen.
Jared let Tyler go, but he didn't leave. Tyler smiled contentedly.
"Are all animals approved?" the principal asked.
"All in tip top shape. I can see that the animals are well cared for here," Jared said charmingly.
"Good to hear. Might I request your assistance with putting up some posters? You are so wonderfully tall. Nobody among the staff can reach that high", she said already dragging him along.
The day flew by. They didn't leave until after school was out.

In an attempt to get some much needed sleep, they were lying in bed. Tyler's arms were wrapped around Jared. He took a look at the clock. Four o'clock. If he wanted to get to his hotel in time, he had to leave at 6:30.
Jared's strong arms held him firmly against him.
"Go away with me," Tyler murmured to Jared's chest. "For a day. A few days." He looked up. "Whatever you want, wherever you want," he said with shiny eyes. "Okay," Jared said to Tyler's delight. "We can go to Paris. Like you said."
Tyler's heart burst with happiness.
"I'll take care of the flight. What time are you done?"
"I don't know," Tyler hesitated. "But I'm willing to fly directly afterwards."
"Nathan and Tarek can come along as security and personal assistant," Jared said practically. "Go to sleep. You need your rest."
Obediently Tyler did what was asked of him.

Tyler also slept most of the car ride. They drove the way they came. Tarek with Jared and he was in Nathan's car. At the hotel, he showered and changed. He grabbed his bag so it was ready for Tarek.
He spent the remaining time on mental preparation. The sharpness he had yesterday was gone. He was too happy. Wryly, he realized that nothing had changed fundamentally. What he fought for, which he had sacrificed for, was still the same. He was not allowed to lose sight of that goal under no circumstances.

In his regular clothes, Tyler was walking to the door when there was a knock. Jawdat silently took him from head to toe.
"Where's the eye?"
"Where I usually wear it," Tyler said, fishing the medallion on the long silver chain from under his shirt. "Problems with my outfit?" he asked the man.
"Yes," Jawdat admitted immediately, but didn't say anything else.
"Say something to piss me off ", Tyler said jokingly on the way down. "I had a nice day today and I miss my sharpness."
Jawdat cleared his throat. "Your trip to Paris has been cancelled."
"What?" said Tyler, dismayed.
"Father and grandfather wish that both you and Prince Jareed remain within reach."
"Within reach? What do you mean by that?" Tyler was stunned.
"We have no idea what's going to happen tonight and after tonight. That's why we want to keep everyone together." He took in Tyler's furious expression. "And? Did I succeed in my assignment?"
"Yes," Tyler snapped at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 420 22
"In a world where vampires had been forgotten by humanity, the story unfolds with the revelation of their existence. These ancient beings, originally...
12.3K 274 15
"I'm not gonna let your father tell me what I can and cannot do." He sits up. I wasn't sure Noah getting up was a good idea. So I move to go stop him...
4 0 1
Once again Lucifer has to deal with Mammon's endless bills and invoices. Going to hunt down his younger brother, Lucifer runs into Jace who notices h...
4.7M 64.9K 28
[18+ Only, Mature Conent] * * "We shouldn't be doing this...." I moan against his lips as my hands tug at the zipper of his pants. "I know." His dee...