3 Ways Around - NoRenMin || N...

By RaMi1601

Love comes in many ways . Often as butterflies tickling stomach Or ripping ones heart out Maybe like the da... More

Intro
Prologue
Mr Huang
Mr Lee
Encounters
~ Beautiful Injunie ~
Like a Kdrama
Mr Na
Parents Teacher day
Babies Day Out
Let's Fight Together
Important Part of Life
Babysitting the Angels
Family bond
Secrets - L. J.
Pearls
Dad Squad
We Young
Cross Fams
Secrets - H.R.
🍉You are my Sunshine , I'm your Love🌻
Far Away
Silly Stupid hormones
Confused NRM
What's wrong is going on ?
Two Prince and the other Prince
Missing Puzzle Piece
I love you Two
Will you be ours ?
Step by Step - L.J.
Step by Step N.J.
Step by step - H.R.
The one we need
New Home &
The Responsibilities
Father of the Year
Their extra
Wedding Hours
The End

Stary Nights to Secrets

3.7K 173 256
By RaMi1601

Jaemin was walking inside his house from one side to another groaning. He was all alone and the quarantine system was killing him.
More than that his mind was bursting with weird ideas . Mainly why Jeno was lying and Renjun was supporting him. Talking to Jeno man to man wasn't an option as the situation wasn't on his favor. But he can Talk to Renjun right ?
Though important things like this should be discussed face to face but Jaemin is impatient .
So he dialed Renjuns number and the Chinese male picked up after few rings ,

" Hello Injunie "

" Yeah Hi hello NI hao Jaeminaa , what's up , anniyong ... "

Jaemin laughed immediately listening to Renjuns annoyed yet adorable greeting.

" Are you that bored that you are saying me hello in 3 languages ? What are you doing ?"

Renjun sighed and Jaemin heard car horn.
" This freaking Lock Down is eating my brain out. I wanted to eat pizza and I'm not in a mood of cooking. But no restaurant would give me home delivery and I was so bored inside my house. So I came out and riding the city by my car , looking for any open decent restaurant because I'm craving Korean style pizza aaarrhhhh... "

Jaemin couldn't help laughing again.

" Don't laugh Jaemin "

" No ... It's just... You are whinning like a kid... It's cute ..."
Jaemin was laughing.

" Ahh... I'm craving like a pregnant woman and you think it's funny ?"

Jaemin knows how a pregnant womans craving works. He handled his pregnant whiny wife too.
Then he said something really really surprising that he never thought of saying ,
" Injunie.. do you wanna come over ? I can make you pizza . I have all ingredients"

Jaemin paused as soon as the offer slipped from his mouth  .

" Okay "

" Okay ??"

Jaemin wasn't ready to hear this but Renjun just simply replied in positive.

" Yeah. But you need to put much more meat and cheese on pizza . Otherwise I'm not coming "

Renjun laughed .

" Aye aye captain. "

" Send me the location map Jaem "

" On it "

Jaemin was still processing the whole thing.
Renjun was coming to his house .
Renjun was coming to his house ,
When Jasmine isn't in house.
Oh shit.

Jaemin quickly fixed his house . Though it was fix enough still . He changed his clothes and put some cologne on his body. After combing his hair he start making the dough. Good thing he had marinated chicken on fridge. Perks of having a kid .

Renjun arrived about 25 minutes later . Jaemin opened the door smilingly.

" Hii Jaem"

" Hey Injunie .."

Jaemin really had the urge to hug Renjun but he refrained himself from doing that.

" Bathroom is on that side. Clean yourself first "

" Yes obviously . Cleaning first "
Renjun smiled and left to clean his hands and face . Safety first during this crucial time.

Jaemin was now kneading the dough . Renjun stood behind and stare at Jaemins back muscles. How they were moving with the action of Jaemins hands.

He gulped and decide not to stare anymore. But it was Na Jaemin after all. Yet Renjun can't stare too long. It was making weird things inside his tummy.
Bloody fucking hormones.

" Ehem.. where is Jasmine ?"

Jaemin turned around and saw Renjuns face dripping with water . He took a tissue and walked to Renjun. He was looking so cute like this with his hairs messy and cheeks pink. Jaemin wiped Renjuns face which the older didn't mind.

" Jasmine is in Doyoung hyungs home playing with Daihee . She'll be back soon "

" Okk... Okay "
Renjun stutter with the sudden closeness between them and the house was Empty.

But Jaemin moved quickly and went back to counter where he was putting everything on the top of pizza dough.

Renjun was looking around to do something. The silence was making him nervous.

" Jaemin.. do you have any ahh.. fruits or syrup ? I could make milkshake or juice "

Jaemin smiled again,
" You really don't need to do anything . Just sit there and wait a bit "

" No I really want to do this "
Otherwise I'll do things I'm gonna regret later .

" Okay then.. I have strawberries and milk in fridge. And blender on that side. Make yourself comfortable. I'm not use to have anyone in the kitchen beside Jasmine so deal with my impolity please"

Renjun giggled.
" No it's fine "

He cut the strawberries and put them on the blender . Meanwhile Jaemin stuffed the raw pizza inside the oven.

" Mmm.... Smells so good .. "
Renjun was mindblowed by the smell coming from Jaemins pizza .

The younger proudly kept the pizza infront of Renjun.

" Dig in Mr Huang "

" With pleasure Mr Na "

They start eating the pizza with Strawberry milkshake along . Renjun praised Jaemins cooking skills . It made Jaemin happy but still he had his mind elsewhere.

" Jaemin .. what are you thinking about?"
Renjun was concerned.

Jaemin just bite another piece of Pizza without speaking. Renjun touched the top of Jaemins hand .

" Jaemin ..."

" Why did you hide it from me ? "

Renjun got flustered,
" What are you talking about?"

Jaemin looked into Renjuns eyes ,
" Minhyuck is Jenos son . Isn't he ? And you definitely know that . "

Renjun wouldn't lie that he saw this coming. But he wasn't ready to face Jaemin yet. So he stayed silent.

" I get it , you two are close . That's why you kept it from me . It's fine. I was just being an idiot"
Jaemin looked hurt and Renjun tightly hold his hand.

" Jaemin listen..."

" It's okay Renjun.."

Renjun was really hurt hearing Jaemin calling him Renjun.

" No .. listen to me kid , Jeno didn't tell me either . It was Minhyuck who told me all this. And I practically threatened him . I don't know exactly why Jeno is lying to the world. Maybe for his company . But I never asked. And I didn't tell you because Jaemin it's not my secret to tell you . This would have been wrong if I didn't keep the secret to you as I promised. Though he kinda doubts that you know."

Renjun said with one breath leaving Jaemin breathless. Renjun was right though. It wasn't his secret to tell him.

" I'm sorry Injunie.. I didn't mean to be rude . I should have been more understanding about this "

Renjun didn't know what he was doing. He just touched Jaemins cheek and rubbed with his thumb .

" I'm sorry Jaemin. I didn't mean to hurt you and hide from you as well. But you really need to talk to Jeno about this. "

Jaemin melted with Renjuns touch and smile.

" Injunie... Let's eat okay and talk about us . "

Renjun brought his hand to himself and the word 'US' made his cheeks blush.

They eat a lot talking about their pasts. As usual Jaemin was an open book telling his everything and showing Nuzs picture to Renjun. But Renjun kept his ex boyfriends part because that was painful to him and shared many other things with Jaemin.

" Jaem ... Can we just have a Soju? Just one bottle for both ?"

" No .. Injunie.."

" Please... I'm so full . I might puke if I don't get a tiny bit of drink."
Renjun pleaded.

Jaemin sighed. He pulled the chair to kitchen cabinet and stood on that. He opened one top cabinet where it was a mini fridge and inside there was his collection. He brought a bottle of Soju and handed to Renjun.

" Just one for both okay ?"

Renjun giggled,
" Done "

They took little amount of Soju on their glass and took little sips until Jaemin got a call .
" Excuse me .."

He said and walked to his balcony.

Renjuns eyes fell on the Soju bottle. He wasn't like this but Jaemin and him being alone was playing unspeakable things inside his pretty mind. So he wanted to shut them up by getting drunk.

" Oh my God ... Injunie .."

Jaemin ran to Renjun as soon as he entered the kitchen . Renjun was standing on the chair getting more bottles from the fridge. He looked at the sink and saw three empty bottles . Renjun finished them all. He hold the olders waist to bring him down.

" Injunie... Come down .. put the bottle back "

" Nooo... Lemmmmeeeeeee dddrrrriiiiinnnkkkkkk...."
Renjun whined .

" Renjun.. please "

" Noooo.... Oooohhhhh"

Jaemin sighed. He didn't have any choice but pull Renjun down by lifting him bridal style ...

Renjun got flustered at the youngers action but still hold his neck with his left hand. But what they didn't notice was unsealed bottle in Renjuns right hand.

With their motion the cap flew somewhere and the wine dropped all over Renjun and Jaemin making both of their tops wet ..

" Oopppsss..."
Renjun giggled.

Jaemin couldn't get angry at Renjun. He laughed and put Renjun on the kitchen sink.

" I smell like wine now Junie .. what did you do ?"

Jaemin actually didn't thought properly and took off his wet tee-shirt revealing his 8 packs in this process.

Renjuns eyes fell on Jaemins bare chest and shamelessly he counted all defined 8 packs ... He felt his cheeks burning with embarrassment.

" Injunie.."
Jaemin looked at Renjun who closed his eyes . Then he realized what he did .

" I... I need to change "
Renjun mumbeled ...

" Go to left side room and take whatever you like from top drawer. Then you can..."

Renjun somehow ran away  from Jaemins sight though he was trembling ...

Jaemin face palmed himself.
He shouldn't have take off the t-shirt but he was totally soaked with wine . More than Renjun.

Half an hour later after cleaning the kitchen Jaemin walked to his bedroom and saw Renjun sleeping on his bed wearing his pajama and t-shirt. He couldn't help cooing ..

He bite his lower lips in awe as Renjun was looking so beautiful like that . So pure ...

He bring some clothes and took shower. Now he was hesitating what to do as Renjun was sleeping on his bed.

The bell rang and Jaemin felt at ease. He opened the door and saw Doyoung with Jasmine .

He invited Doyoung inside but he didn't come .

" Princess... There is a surprise for you inside my room . But you have to promise me you won't make a sound okay ?"

Jasmine put her finger between her lips and nodded. Then both daughter and father tip toed to his bedroom and Jasmine almost scream seeing Renjun.

" Dada... "

" Huusshhh"

" Okay... Can I sleep with you tonight? Please please"
Jasmine whispered to Jaemin.

Honestly Jaemin wanted that too. Jasmine's bed wouldn't fit Jaemin and staying alone with Renjun all night in same bed was something Jaemin didn't want to do unless Renjun permitted. But Jasmine can be a good boundary for Jaemin. Because he is a man with his needs too.

Jasmine slept between Renjun and Jaemin smilingly through her eyes. The iconic eye smile made Jaemin remember about Jeno . He shouldn't remember him now right ?
When Renjun is here with him in same bed , why was he constantly thinking about his sexy flirty jerk boss now ?

" Dada.. goodnight kiss .."

Jaemin smiled and kissed Jasmines forhead.

" And where is Mr Huangs?"
She whispered.

" Amm... I don't think he would like it "
Jaemin pouted.

" Ahh.. impossible. Everyone likes you . Please give him one for beautiful dream "

Jaemin hesitated but his daughter insisted. So he hovered over Jasmine and kissed Renjuns forhead. Actually he gave Renjun a long kiss on his forhead taking his moment.

" Happy now princess ?"

Jasmine hugged Jaemin still holding Renjuns hand.
" Yes... Dada "

Renjun woke up with a warm feeling on both side. He rubbed his eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling . Then he looked at his side and aww he was sleeping on someones chest .

" What the fuck ?"
He hurriedly sit up and saw it was Jaemin looking at him with wide eyes.

" Jaemin.."

" Injunie..  huusshhh"

Jaemin pointed out at Renjuns thigh and he saw Jasmine sleeping peacefully keeping her head on Renjuns thigh and her legs on Jaemins legs.
Jasmine had her mom's weird sleeping habit.

Renjun blushed with the sight . He was hugging Jaemin and sleeping on his chest . And his beautiful daughter was there .
..

" What happened last night ?"
Renjun whispered.

" Well..  you got drunk and fall asleep. Jasmine came and slept here. Don't worry she slept between us . And the rest you can see .. "

" Oh.. "
Renjun lift Jasmine and put her properly between them again.

" I think I should leave now..."
Renjun said but Jaemin hold his wrist.

" Stay... It's only 6 and you have no work . Let her wake up and eat with us today.. "
Jaemins puppy eyes made Renjun more soft than he already was and he lied down again. Now they were facing each other.

The morning sunshine was all over Jaemins back and Renjuns face . It was the perfect morning for any beautiful couple ...

" Sleep Injunie.."

" Yes hmm.."
Renjuns shut his eyes close . Moments later he felt a hand wrapped around his arm holding both Jasmine and him. Renjun smiled.
He can wake up like this every morning..

But then.. a face of certain someone made Renjuns stomach twitch.
Why was he feeling like cheating on Jeno ?

Jaemin was no different in this . He was so happy to hold the two most beautiful person of his life at a time . But why he was feeling as he they were doing unfair with Jeno ? Why his eye smile was running through his brain ?

Why was Lee Jeno why ?

Lee Jeno ...

Renjun sighed thinking about him.
He didn't reply to Renjun since yesterday. He doesn't know why he was feeling bad . But he was worried as well.

He stopped his car outside of Donghyucks closed cafe looking inside . The cafe was a big part of his daily life. Renjun would meet Donghyuck here regularly and often with Jisung and Jaemin too.
But his main purpose was drinking the wide range of drinks they served and watch various people and their activities. The people and their difference helps Renjun to understand psychology more .

Renjun was on the way to Principal Moons house to talk some UNICEF project but he had more time to go . So he stood outside of the cafe.

" Hey beautiful "
A voice spoke from back making the Chinese male startelled first. Then he look at the direction and saw Jeno with wet hair , white shirt with top two bottom open exposing his toned chest and black pants hugging his lower portion Beautifully.

" What are you doing here Jeno ?"

Jeno smiled looking at Renjun. After their Campaign ended , he couldn't meet Renjun. Now that he was this close , Jeno really wanted to hug him. But refrained himself for safety of the older.

" I was in office "

Renjun arched his eyebrow,
" Why are you in office? All workplaces are closed and you should stay home . I called you and texted you but you didn't reply . Now you are telling me you were in office . This is wrong . Why are you ..."

" Huussshhhh ... Relax... Breath.... I'm okay .. my phone was on silent and I was so busy with work so I couldn't reply"

" But it's dangerous out here Jeno . What if something happened to you ?"
Renjuns face became dark.

Jeno hold his hand and placed on his face ,
" I'm fine see... I'm totally fine. I took shower just minutes ago and used anti bacterial soap. I'm okay "

Renjun blushed as his fingers were now touching Jenos rice cake skin and the younger was smiling.

" But why are you working in office not at home ?"

" You don't wanna get caught by police and charged fine , do you ? So let's go inside"
Jeno hold Renjuns wrist and walked to the backside of cafe.

" How do you have the keys ? Isn't it trespassing?"
Renjun asked in curiosity.

Jeno smirked.
" Nyahh... I always had one spare key ever since the cafe opened . "

Jeno opened the back door and both went inside. Then he closed the door immediately. Good thing the shutters were down so no one see them from outside. Jeno lightened the cafe .

" I thought you and Hyuck don't get along. You two are always bickering "
Renjun sat on a tool as Jeno sat behind the counter smilingly.

" That's because we are best friends Renjun. We aren't enemies. We always had this salty relationship "

Renjuns mouth became " O" shaped.
" Wooahh... seriously . But you guys are totally opposite"

" Do you wanna eat something? I was hungry so I came here . My office pantry is empty"
Jeno asked Renjun a question instead.

" Ah.. you can make food ?"

" Don't underestimate a CEO , beautiful . We need to Know everything to run a company "
Jeno smirked again.

" I don't know. Whatever you like "

" Okay .. and drink ?"

" I usually order nutty coffee. But I don't think it's
...."

" Say no more "
Jeno stopped Renjun from talking.

Renjun saw how Jeno was collecting all the ingredients to make pan cake and nuts.

" To answer your question... Donghyuck and I were friends since school. We have total opposite personality which made us frenemies first . But things changed when Mark came back from Canada and joined our school. I always admired Hyuck for the kind person he was. When I saw him having a crush on Mark , I totally shopped them. Because I knew Hyuck could give my brother all the happiness. That time we became friends and best friends actually. After that I took initiative and made those two meet each other and spend more time together. Later Mark said he has fall for Hyuck and I wasn't surprised. Then they became couple you know and still strong as ever .. "
Jeno replied while mixing the pan cake batter ..

" Aawwweee such a cupid I see .."
Renjun cooed.

Jeno just laughed .

" But why are you working at office not from home ?"

Jeno paused.

" Because those two horny rabbits wouldn't stop man. Good thing Minhyucks room is far from theirs but my room is next to them. And whenever they are out from bedroom they are always being so clingy and eating each other's face. I couldn't work there . I'm a man too .. "

Renjun looked down with embarrassment thinking about what Jeno was telling. Yeah Renjun can relate.

" But you have your one night stands too Jeno "
Renjun accidentally said she immediately bite his tongue.

Jeno kept his hands over the counter huffing.
" I'm not always taken over by lust Renjun if you don't know that. But I won't lie that I have my bad habits too. Yet looking at them 24/7 was painful. No matter how much I get hoes around me , Mark and Donghyuck have something permanent. More than physical. A bonding. An attachment . A safe place and their own comfort zone . They are each other's person Renjun. Which I can never relate. I'm that bastard no one wants in their life for long. Because I'm complicated and I don't deserve anyone. So yeah. Call me a jealous bastard but seeing them all Lovie dovie towards each other annoys me and makes me think like a complete looser who can get laid any time but doesn't have a shoulder to lean on when I need "

Jeno didn't realize he was being too much open about his feelings . But he didn't also care because somehow he trusted Renjun.

Renjun hold Jenos hand tightly as if he was assuring him.
" Jeno... "

But Jeno wasn't use to look pitiful.
" Ahh.. forget what I said. Now I'll make the nutty coffee and I suggest you to look carefully so that you can make them later when I'm not around "

The last part made Renjun upset. The younger was holding a lot inside and he was broken but still keeping his tough look for the sake of his stupid image .

" Okayyy .. but you can make coffee too ?"
Renjun asked.

Jeno laughed once again.

" Well .. I use to run coffee shop in every school festival with Donghyuck . Later Mark joined us . I would be a barista if not a businessman. So yeah.... I can make awesome coffee "

" Wow ... "
Renjun said and divert his attention to Jenos hands which were grinding the nuts.

Jenos beautiful long veiny hands .... How would it'll feel to hold them all the time ?
How would Renjun feel to be touched by Jenos beautiful strong han...

" I suggest you to pay attention to the recipe not the owners hand because you can hold them later as much as you want . And the owner won't stop you if you want to do something more using his hands as well Beautiful.."
Jeno winked at Renjuns making him embarrassed and blush.

" Sh.. shut up .."
He scolded Jeno and the younger smiled.

After some time Jeno put the pancakes on plate decorating them with berries and cream holding two glasses of coffee and sat accross Renjun.

" Go on ..."

Jeno said and start eating the pan cake.
Renjun also joined him.

The pan cake was good but Renjuns eyes closed when he tasted the coffee.
It was much more tastier than the regular one.

" Mm... Oh my god .. this is so tasty ... Wow Jen.."
Renjun praised and Jeno smiled at the nickname.

" Good thing that you liked it "

" It's more yummy than the regular one "

" That's because I made it specially for you and if you want I can make this for all life .."
Now Jeno slipped his tongue and looked otherside.

Renjun just smiled.

They finished the pancakes and Jeno poured the rest coffee into Renjuns glass.

Renjun was looking around the cafe with a sorrow face.

" What's wrong Renjun ?"

The older looked down ..
" It's just... The situation is very upsetting now . Everyone is scared and upset. The world has stopped. People are dying losing the love ones. I can't meet my family and I'm scared Jeno . This is so bad. So bad... The cafe was always full with lives and now... "

Renjuns eyes became teary and Jeno couldn't bear it.

" Hey .. come on.. "
Jeno dragged Renjun to upstairs.
He didn't know the building belonged to Lee Tech ad well. Jeno said the bottom three floors and the rooftop was Donghyucks and the rest floors were used for Lee Techs staff .

They reached the rooftop and Renjuns face became bright seeing the garden and the simple decorations .

" Over here "
Jeno called Renjun at the edge of the roof.

They stood side by side .

" I know the situation is upsetting . But look at the bright side Renjun. The environmental is cleaner than ever . The air is full with oxygen. The birds are flying on the sky without fear. People are staying with their family. Everyone is keeping clean and clean. Crimes has decreased a lot. Try to find the good in bad and you'll feel better . A little though. "

Renjun wasn't expecting Jeno to be this thoughtful . But day by day as he was knowing the younger , he was sinking into him harder.

Jeno covered Renjuns eyes with one hand.

" Close your eyes and take deep breath. You'll feel the clean air Inside your system and it'll make you better "

Renjun closed his eyes and did the same while Jeno was standing too close admiring the beautiful piece of art infront of him. He didn't realize how much close he was standing.

Until Renjun opened his eyes and turned to his left just to have his nose tip brushed with Jenos nose.

" I .. ahhmm.."
Renjun moved away but Jeno stood there smiling with the sudden closeness .

Renjun looked at his right side to hide his tomato face .

" Renjun .. where were you heading actually before you bumped into me ?"
Jeno tried to relax the shy male.

Renjun bite his lower lips.
" Crap... I need to meet with principal Moon "

" Oh.. well then .. drive me there "
Jeno said .

" Why ? "
Renjun asked with confusion.

" It's because he asked me to visit today as well. It's useless to bring two cars there. You can drive me there and I'll take a cab later "

" Oh... I can drop you here as well.. no problem "

" Okay great then. Let's go "

Jeno walked down first and Renjun followed him. He was surprised at how the younger had his expression changed so fast.

They were driving silently until Renjun remember Jaemin.

" Hey Jeno. ."

" Yeah..."

" I need to tell you something ..."

Jeno stared at Renjun from the corner of his eyes .
" Is it about Jaemin?"

Renjun gulped ,
" How do you ..."

" Tell me.."

" Well.... He knows about you and Minhyuck. He also knows that I know .  He is kinda upset that we hide it from him . "

Jeno looked out from the car .
" I figured already. What did you tell him then ?"

" I said it's not my secret to tell him so better if he asks you "

" Hmm.. good "

Jeno stayed silent.

" Jeno .. you can trust him... He won't tell anyone "
Renjun looked at Jeno .

Jeno smiled softly,
" I know he won't . He has a soft spot for Minhyuck because Jasmine claimed him as her brother . But I can walk to him and tell him ' Hey Jaemin. Minhyuck is my son and I'm hiding this truth from the world cause I'm a jerk ' . He needs to talk to me first Renjun "

Renjun rubbed the top of Jenos hand .
" Don't get tensed okay. I also don't know why you are lying to everyone but I'm sure you have your reasons "

Renjun turn to the road as he was driving but he didn't see Jenos red eyes.

They reached to principals Moons house and wash their hands and face , used hand sanitizer and sat down.

Renjun was shocked to see his grade 4s student Jihyun inside principal Moons house just to learn that he was actually Taeils son.

Jeno made fun of Renjun for his ignorance because the principal and the boy had much similarities. Their moon shaped eyes and soft gentleness was carbon copie

Later when principal Moon arrived he requested Renjun not to disclose the secret as he doesn't want others to treat his son differently .

Taeils wife Ella was a nice warm woman who thought Renjun and Jeno were married which made Renjun a blushing mess.

At last he find out why Jeno was there.

Neo Zone was planning to open new branch in Jeju island and they needed financial help . Lee Tech was giving that . So principal Moon appointed Renjun from school committee to work with Lee's regarding the issue as he was close with the Lee's.

Renjun had no problem because he would do anything to educate Children. It was a plus point that he was gonna spend more times with Jeno ...
It was like cherry on the top of cake .

Finally the C virus was demolished from Seoul and everyone was happily back in their regular life.

School was so busy to cover the syllabus so does Lee Tech.

Jeno alone did many things before the office started as well as Mark. But there was still many things to do .

As for Jaemin , he made the game for competition already. But he needed to do last touch ups .

He was working inside his room when he heard a knock. Not looking at the door he said ,
" Come in "

The arriver stood infront of his desk ,

" Did you finish the game you were suppose to make ?"

The voice made Jaemin aware of who he was. He looked up and saw Jeno looking at him with no expression.

It's been a long time since they met . Ever since the office start both were busy so they couldn't talk properly. Now they were all alone and that was the chance.

A chance for Jaemin to ask ,
A chance for Jeno to explain.

" Yeah ... It's finished. You need to put the Lee logo before I mail them "
Jaemin replied.

" No need. Send it under your own name . Lee Tech will have the profit if you win. Otherwise we'll buy it anyway. "

Jaemin wanted to ask this before but didn't have the heart to do . Yet today he was being bold to ask,

" Why aren't you promoting your company Jeno?"

Jeno sat on the desk ,
" Not everytime I need to think about the promotion Jaemin. Often we need to give credit to the actual talent. You need to be known to the world for your work . As I said , I'm taking the profit anyway. But you deserve the praise . Because Na Jaemin , you are a gem and the world need to see this.  "

Jaemin was stunned.
" But why being generous to me ?"

Jeno smiled ,
" I don't know.. maybe I'm not really a jerk that everyone thinks of me . Or maybe I'm doing you a favor. Or simply ... I'm being a gentleman here. Possibilities are , I'm trying to make you remain thankful to me always . I don't know . I'll leave it up to you. Think whatever you like "

Jaemin rolled his eyes ,
" You Lee Jeno ... You are really complicated you know "

Jeno chuckled,
" I know. And you like complicated things as much as you like simplicity. You have also twisted taste Jaemin "

" Narcissist.."

Jeno got up from the desk.
" Sure ... Tell me after you send them the game . "

He was walking out from Jaemins room and it was maybe his only chance to ask ,

" Jeno wait ."

And Jeno saw this coming as well. So he turn to Jaemin .

" Yeah.."

Jaemin paused because he wasn't sure how to ask .

" Jaemin... You want to ask me something , don't you ?"

Jaemin realized Jeno was well prepare. So he didn't beat around the bush and came straight to the point ,

" Why are you hiding such an angel and lying to all ?"

Jeno clenched his jaw.

" That's .. none of your business "

Jaemin felt hurt. He wasn't expecting this reply so he turned his gaze and Jeno regretted immediately.

So he walked near to Jaemin.

" Jaemin.. look at me .."

The younger didn't want to look hurt so he just looked at Jeno emotionlessly.

" What ?"

" Minhyuck is my son. "

" You said it's none of my business "

Jaemin turned his gaze again but Jeno pulled him up by both his arms and faced him.

" When I'm talking to you , you'll pay attention to me "

Jaemin shook his arms harshly ,
" I don't want to okay ..."

" I don't care what you are saying because I know damn well you want to know. You assumed the truth long time ago and didn't talk to me . You were acting weird around me as well.
So listen when I'm telling you because I don't talk about this often Na Jaemin.
Yes .
Minhyuck is my son. My biological son with my one night stand. I don't know where his mother is and i don't even care. No one knows the truth other than my family and Renjun. I didn't tell you because simply I didn't trust you or think you were important enough to know . So yeah . That's it "

Jeno loosened his grip from Jaemins arms making the younger gasp.

" Then why are you telling me now ?"

Their eyes met and something strange happened to both that none of them knows,

" I don't know. Maybe I trust you enough now . Maybe because Renjun said so. Or maybe because... "
You are important.

" Maybe because what... "
Jaemin was curious. He wanted to hear something more from Jeno. More than just that.

" Jaemin... You understand how business works. One mistake and everything will be done for. If I'm hiding my son , that has some reasons. Now that you know the truth , I hope you won't feel disappointed at Renjun because I told him not to spill it. Also .. you can tell Jasmine if you want to. I'm sure she won't tell anyone. "

Jaemin knows damn well how the corporate life works . He wasn't actually angry at them. Just felt left out . He could see the olders clouded face .

" Jeno I... I didn't mean to .."
He was lost of words.

" It's fine Jaemin. I know everyone thinks I'm a cold hearted bastard who is so low to hide his own son. I figured out anyway. It's nothing new "

Jeno left the room leaving Jaemin feel guilty. It was suppose to go this way. But it did. And Jaemin never saw Jenos face like this.
The proud confident Lee Jeno was no where  and Jaemin didn't like it.

" Damn it.."
Jaemin slapped his desk.

That evening Jeno find a box of Macaroons and Hazel nut coffee on his desk after he came back from his meeting. Most of the staff left so Jeno was surprised to see that.

There was a note and a strawberry muffin as well.

" Jeno

I didn't mean to offend you or something. It must be hard for you to open up like this. I was just upset knowing that I want unaware of the truth because I thought.. We were friends because our kids are friends. I hope nothing will change after this and you , me and Injunie will be normal .

My daughter says macaroons and muffins can make anyones day better. And I personally think coffee can reduce stress. So .. that's all..

Jaemin "

Jeno smiled at the note. He was happy. He felt like there was a burden inside his chest and it was lift.

Sipping the coffee Jaemin brought for him , Jeno dialed to Renjuns number.

" Hello beautiful...
I told him..."

Jeno thought Jaemin left after giving him this. But he was wrong.

Jaemin was peeking inside to Jenos room from the corner through the glass. He smiled with satisfaction when Jeno smiled and took the coffee.

Pulling out his phone , he texted Renjun.

" Injunie.. Jeno told me about Minhyuck. "

And Renjun..
He was just happy that now there was no secret among them and the three were good.

Hey guys... Thank you so much for 1k reads .

I love you all ❤️❤️❤️ .

Words count 5.6k 😬😬😬

I don't know how this happened lmao....

Where / How did you find this story ?

( I know I actually forced my Forbidden Attraction readers to read this one to clean their sinful souls 🤣🤣🤣)

One more thing ,
Shoutout to my fav Author and Friend @littlelion , the legendary author of   JaeYong ff   " No Girls Allowed " series because I steal her character " Ella " from her YuWin book " Rose Valley " .

😬😬😬😬

Stay safe and healthy.

Take care 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 455 30
[In which Na Jaemin can't help but find himself trying to reminisce the past that he seemed to have forgotten and comes across Lee Jeno, who does eve...
21.1K 603 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
155K 6.7K 19
COVER BY : @CRISPYCARATS //Typical story line// Jaemin and Jeno are the most perfect couple you could ever imagine. Everybody wants to be them and p...
61.7K 2.9K 39
jaemin hates his life, to be blunt. until a demon named jeno and an angel named renjun end up spicing it up a little. started ; august 13th, 2021 end...