I Was Reincarnated in a Slice...

Por Sadistic_End

Do you love yuri? Have you searched all over Wattpad for a good one without a harem? Have you failed incredib... Más

Bio
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Short Side Story : The Day They Met
20
21
22
23
24
25
Short Side Story 2: What's behind the elegant face.
26
27
28
29
31
SS Story 3 : An Unusual Couple
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 - END
We Begin a New Arc!
Arc 2 - 41
42
SS Story 4: Truce of the Century
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Omake - A Full Moon
52
53
54
55
56
57

30

2.9K 93 19
Por Sadistic_End

I can't believe the bullshit I half-heartedly posted would (in my terms) blow up like this. Wow, Yuri is powerful man.

Now for some good ol' side characters.

__________

Haruki and The Housemaid (Part 1)

Muu~ living alone is sometimes a pain. There's no one to talk to, it's really silent, and no one cleans up my mess.

Yeah, I said it! I want someone to clean after me!

I live in a pretty decent home. A 2 bedroom, one kitchen and bathroom house. This property is owned by my parents so I didn't need to pay rent, just the usual utilities.

I had to move out of my parents' house to attend school. My old house was 2 hours commute by train and it was practically impossible to go to school and go home at the same time.

Since living here, it's been much easier to actually live a normal life. I can sleep up to 6 hours now! I used to only sleep for 3 or 4, it was hell.

But now, since I have more time for myself, I tend to wander around town exploring new areas. So much so that I forgot I have a house to go home to.

There's trash everywhere and most of my clothes are on the floor, the only place that's practically livable is the bathroom. It's such a mess that I have even thought about sleeping in the tub.

So, I stand right here right now, in front of my door, hesitating whether I should go in or not.

"I wish I could just turn back time ~~!" I mumbled a hopeless dream.

Sighing, I lowered my hand away from the door handle and decided to sit down. I looked up at the bright shiny sun, wondering, how in the world did I end up in this state.

"Maybe I should just go to Saeko and Silvia-chan's!" Pumping myself up, I stood up completely erasing the thoughts about ever cleaning up my own house.

I'm irresponsible!

Yay!

***

"I'm surprised that you're even trying to be a doctor."

"That's really rude Silvia-chan!"

"I told you, it's NOT CHAN!"

Sitting down by a table, I told Silvia-chan my problems. Of course, I was casually insulted.

I arrived at their house just after a few minutes of walking, our houses weren't that far from each other that I needed to take a ride.

The moment Silvia-chan saw me walking to their house, I was immediately greeted by a slipper to the face.

It missed me by a couple of centimeters, I couldn't even react in time to how fast it was! Silvia-chan isn't gentle at all!

"Be thankful I sprained my arm!" She shouted at me seemingly annoyed

"I'm your wife's best friend you know that Silvia-chan! You know that right!?" I wanted to retort so bad, I just couldn't help myself!

Going back to the present time, Silvia-chan was forced to welcome me inside her house. She even served me tea! Aww, Silvia is so sweet when she doesn't talk!

"Speaking of which Silvia-chan--"

"--- It's not chan."

"Where's Saeko? I haven't seen her since I came here."

Naturally ignoring Silvia-chan's rebuttal, I leaned into the table while sipping tea.

"Well. . She's asleep. . "

"Oh, she's asleep-- Wait she's asleep!?" I abruptly turned to look at Silvia who had a red tint on her face.

"Muri! She's usually very awake at this hour! Unless. . ."

My mouth curved into a teasing grin, I tried looking at Silvia straight in the eye but she was avoiding confrontation.

Hehehe, I have acquired a blackmai-- a piece of embarrassing information!

"Sil- vi-a--CHAN. Any chance of getting me more details?"

Her face broke out like a volcano.

"Hehehehe~~" The corner of my mouth curved into a mischievous grin. Knowing this little tidbit is already enough black-- teasing material. Time to use it for my own convenience!

Leaning in a bit more, I tried composing myself, but the grin always seems to come out.

"Silvia-chan~"

"W- what."

It's working.

"Treat me to something then this little information of ours might just," making a popping sound inside my mouth, my grin finally let loose, "pop away."

"You little.  . . Shit," With little raise of my eyebrow and some flattering eyes, Silvia-chan said what I hoped to hear.

"Fine. Goddamn it!"

"Yayy! I win!" Muahahaha, I win!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

171K 6.2K 55
"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the unexpected can also take you over and chan...
710 54 9
[READER HAS NO SPECIFIED GENDER, USING THEY/THEM] A rewrite of the other Rui x reader fanfic I wrote in June 2023 because I felt like it could be bet...
141K 5.2K 61
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
199K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...