Wait, I Love You

By dracocell

My feelings for him were like the waves, but he was the sand. Moving on was the black and white option for Em... More

-Recalling Coma-
-Transgression of the heart -
-Alice Mccarthy-
- Accentuate Feelings-
-Warmth-
-Cold feet-
-Deja vu-
-Mind games-
-grande ville, fille brisรฉe-
-Mine-
-Nothing, it's just the alcohol.-
-Knowing me, knowing you-
- William Loy -
- Did I hurt you?-
- Make ends meet-
- Dylan Park -
- I'll admire from afar -
- Don't make me love you -
-A Little bit of an exposure-
- Douche, why her?-
- Matthias Charles -
- Love me to leave me -
- I will fix you -
- Let's runaway together-
- Made for me -
- Emma Lyle -
- Author's note -

- Stay with me -

24 2 0
By dracocell

 "Pass me the suture." Peter said to Brenda who stood next to him.

"Here"

"His blood pressure is stable, doctor," Said another doctor that monitored the holter. 

 "Okay, you can finish up." Peter said as he walked out. 

/..

After drying his hand with a towel, Peter walked out of the operation theatre. 

He stopped as he made eye contact with the many police officers, managers and Emma. 

"What happened? Is he alright?" Emma asked as she stood up and looked at Peter.

"Yeah, he's stable. We closed up the wound." Peter said. 

Emma light out a sigh of relief.

"Can we go in now? We need to ask him some question." Said one of the police officers standing next to John.

"Are you crazy! He's unconscious right now, let the man rest , would you?" Emma said as she looked at the officer. 

 "What did you just say." The police officer said furiously. 

"Woah, woah, officer calm down. She just a little bit upset and she talking from a doctors perspective." John said as he tried to calm down the officer.

 *DOOR OPENS* 

Emma watched as they moved the bed out of the operation theatre to the ICU wards. She watched him lying on the bed unconscious with his shirt buttoned half away up and a huge band aid that covered his stomach.

 Her heart sank again. 

She closely watched as they transferred him to another room. She felt a weight shifting off her shoulders as they did. She dropped to the floor and sat down.

 "Woah, Emma, Emma get up!"  Peter said as he tried to pick her up while John walked to help him. 

"I'm okay." Emma said as she stood up and walked away.

/..

MEANWHILE  

"Sir, do you want me to prepare breakfast?" Asked the housekeeper that stood by the stairway.

"Yes and you don't have to prepare lunch for me, I'll be eating out for lunch." William answered as he straightened his tie and walked to the living space.

He sat down on the bean bag and closed his eyes. He didn't get any sleep last night and his head really hurt. He licked the side of his lip as he continued to close his eyes. Today was a Saturday which means he didn't have to work today but then again he can always choose when he wants to work since he basically owns the company. 

At this point, he could only think of Emma. All of his work stress was nothing when Emma was right in front of him. It almost fell like the mood would change when she was around. He felt relaxed at the thought of her. He smiled while he closed his eyes.

"Sir, here's your coffee." The housekeeper, Claire said as she placed the steaming hot coffee on the the side table next to him. 

Just the Ballo the cat, managed to snuggle his way in between his legs. 

"Hey there, aren't you tired." William said as he picked Ballo up and placed him on his lap he gently stroked the back of it.

He picked up the cup of coffee and sipped from it.

"Ow..." William said as the hot coffee slightly touched the side of his bruised lips.

That jerk.  William thought as he smriked at what Matthias did to him.

That scar was still there although it was already a few days since he got punched in the face by Matthias.

_____________

 "HEY!" William said as he walked up to Matthias. 

Matthias stared at him and chuckled. 

"What are you doing here?" Matthias asked as William stood in front of him

"I would ask you that. What are you doing here,  it's a girls school." Matthias said as they sat down by the bench next to a baseball court.

"My  team is playing here today, and you?" William replied as he sipped on his bottled of water that he held.

"Well, I'm playing here tomorrow and I'm actually here to cause I have a friend here." He said as he scratched the back of his neck and smiled.

"Who's the unlucky one." William asked as he stood up.

"That one over there." Matthias said as he pointed at the two girls that where walking to them.

William looked up and watched as they made their way to them. He looked at both of them but one in particular caught his attention. She was stunning, her hair in a semi- high ponytail, light make up and a big smile that lit up her face.

Adorable.

 "Hey Emma." Matthias said as he stood up.

"Hey Matt, we just finished class and saw you sitting over here. What are you doing?" Emma said as she giggled and looked at William. "Oh and who is this?" She asked.

"Will, William, nice to meet you." William stuttered.

"I'm Emma and this is my friend Alice, we study here. Nice to meet you too." Emma said as she stretched out her hand as a gesture while she smiled.

 William just chuckled and let his hand to shake hers. It was magical, warm almost. He could only smile more. 

 Matthias just watched as they got 'too comfortable' at that moment. 

"Are you guys going to hug or something." Alice sarcastically added.  

"Haha, wanna grab lunch after school?" Emma asked as she looked at them.

"Yeah, sure." Matthias smiled as he stood up.

"I'm alright with that." Alice added.

"You Will? You should totally come along!" Emma smiled as she said.

"Yeah, I'll be there. Haha." William said as he continued to smile.

 *1 MONTH LATER*

That day the rain was pouring. The sky was dark although it was only five in the evening. Matthias stood by the cafe that he normally went to with his friends after school.

It was a Saturday evening and he stood by the porch waiting for the rain to stop to finally walk back home. He had two bottles of coffee that he held in a plastic bag barely being able to even hold it since it was freezing. He slithered his other hand in his hoodie's pocket and tired to warm himself up.

He stood by the side of the cafe as he watched people walk in and out of the shops nearby struggling to walk out in the rain. He giggled slightly as he watched people trying to get cabs since it was pouring out there. He smirked and as he was about to look away something caught his eye. 

Emma? 

Just as he was about to walk across the street to meet her, he watched as William walked out of the same store behind her. Matthias stopped walking and stood where he was initially waiting. He watched as they exchanged conversations and he watched as they walked their own ways. William seemed happy, like he had won a lottery. 

Matthias clenched his fists.

He walked up to William with his hand out of his hoodie pocket and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Matt? What are you-" 

He didn't allow him to finish his sentences and punched him the face.

"What the hell is wrong with you." William asked as he stared at him and the wiped the blood of his lip.

"You, you're a jerk." Matthias replied as he walked away.

William stood there not knowing what he had done and watched as Matthias slipped away.

______________

 William smirked.

He hasn't changed has he?

 William continued to sip on his coffee disregarding the pain from his bruise.

"Sir, you're breakfast." Claire said as she placed the food on the table.

"God Claire! You need to stop calling me sir, haha." William said as he stood up to go to the table.

"Would son be better?" She answered as she chuckled. 

"Mmmhm." He replied as he sipped from his drink and then let out a smile.

As he sat down to eat, he quickly glanced at the clock to look at the time. 9. 30 am. 

"I wondered if she ate?" William asked as he played around with his food.

"You should call her then." Replied Claire that passed by.

William bit into his food and quickly grabbed his phone to call her.

"... Hello Em?" 

/...

Emma sat down in one of the toilet stalls and watched the ceiling. She had been sitting there for the past fifteen minutes rejecting the many times Peter and Brenda whom were trying to call her.  She just didn't want to stand there with the many irresponsible people acting up.

*PHONE RINGS*

"Why do they want now!" She asked herself almost completely pissed at that moment, but as she was about to decline the call, she glanced up at the caller's name.

Will? 

"Hello?" 

                                   "Hello Em?"

 "Hey..."

                                 "What's wrong with your voice, you okay?" 

"I'm alright, I'll call you later okay Bye."

 And she hung up.

/..

 As Emma was about to exit the stall she overhears a conversation that was going on in the toilet.

"...Yeah did you see her face, I really don't know what's wrong with her." Said one of the woman that stood outside of the stall.

"Yeah, I know right! I'ts l not even like she's dating Mr. Park." Said another.

"I KNOW! She's acting as if she own's this place. Yuck!" Replied the voice.

Emma walks out of the stall calmly.

 Once the women that were talking about her realized what they had said, they froze.

Emma calmly washed her hands at the sink where they stood and continued to wash her hands.

"Oh... um hi Em, wh- what are you doing haha." Asked the fairly blonde woman with bright red lipstick on her lips that almost stained her mouth.

"Haha, you look really great today." Said the other woman who had really dark circles under her eyelids.

"Really? I think I look rather pale." Emma responded as she smiled and turned around to walk out. "Oh and next time, before you say anything why don't you look at yourself in the mirror, like actually." Emma continued as she chuckled and then left.

The two women looked at each other and froze as they looked at the mirror at theirselves.

/..

Emma reluctantly walked back to the ICU wards where Dylan was admitted. She looked around and saw that there were not many people hording around the wards.

She decided to walk in.

/.. 

*INSIDE*

"Sir, are you okay now?" John asked as Dylan started to sit up.

"Yeah, I'm fine, you can get me discharged actually." Dylan replied.

"Are you sure? You should take some rest and the officers will come over later to do their inquiry." John continued.

"Did they catch they guy?" Dylan asked as looked around the room.

"I suppose, I'll check with them in awhile."

*DOOR OPENS*

"Hey..." Emma said a she walked in.

"Ow! It hurts." Dylan said like he was in terrible pain.

"Oh, oh no, are you okay."  Emma said as she walked over to him.

What the ... John thought to himself.

"John, I think you can leave now. I'll wait with him." Emma said as she sat down next to him.

Dylan eyed him to walk out, almost as if he asking him to get lost. 

/..

"Are you okay now." Emma said as she tucked him in properly. 

"Yeah, since you're here, I'm okay." He said as he looked up at her.

His eyes almost got her all caught up in his gaze. His frosty eyes and dried lips oh and his darn hair that was messier than ever.

Sexy.

Emma shook herself as the chills went down her spine. She looked at her feet and said nothing.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked as he looked her.

"Of course not, you jerk!" Emma replied as he hit him on the chest.

"OW!" Dylan exclaimed.

"I'm sorry!" Emma said as she reached for him and accidentally landed her hand on his chest.

He gulped.

"I'm sorry." Emma said and she sat next to Dylan.

He just watched her and looked away. 

For the next hour or so, they said nothing and both of them fell asleep. Emma slept with her head on his bedside and Dylan slept upright with his arms folded. 

*PHONE RINGS* 

Dylan woke up to the sound of the ringing and looked at Emma. She was asleep with her head in her hands and her hair perfectly messy. He smiled and looked at her phone which was still going off.

Will?

                                            "Hello babe, you there?" 

"It's me,Dylan."

                                         "What, what are you doing with her phone and where is she."

 "Well, she's asleep now. I'll ask her to call you back." 

And Dylan hung up.

 /..

 For the next minute or so Emma's phone was ringing and ringing. Emma reluctantly woke up and stared at Dylan who was looking back at her. 

"Woah,is that my phone?" Emma asked as she looked Dylan who held her phone.

"Yeah, someone called." Dylan said as he gave the phone to Emma.

 Sigh.

 "Oh, its Will." Emma said. "I need to take this." Emma said as she walked out.

Dylan just watched her walk out.

/..

*PHONE RINGS*

"Hello?"

              "Em, where are you? Dylan said you were asleep? What are you doing?" 

"Oh, I was asleep while I was monitoring him. I tell you later. Why did you call"

                        "Let's go for lunch."

"Now? Okay."

 /..

Emma walked back in to see Dylan staring at the wall saying nothing. 

"Hey, I gotta..."

"Yeah, you can leave." He replied knowing what she was going to say.

"Okay..., your manager is outside, I'll tell him to come in." 

"..."

Emma walked out with a heavy heart but she also didn't want to give him a impression that she wanted to stay longer.

/.. 

 "Take care of him, I need to go." Emma said to John as she left.

John nodded and walked in.

Emma walked away with again a mind full of thoughts and a heavy heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 130 24
"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™." Sarada strayed from hom...
255K 17.5K 58
"It's fun to pretend you're someone you're not, and doing it Online makes it easier." --- Seo Yina would like to call herself fun and carefree, but w...
41.3K 735 23
dont read this yall it so cringy Han Eun Chae is a solo artist under Sm Entertainment. Han seungwoo is a member of X1. They seemed to be attracted...
36.6K 2.5K 22
Chanmi is secretly in love with her best friend, Yanan. And he might just be secretly in love with her tooใ…กbut here's the problem: He has a girlfrien...