Female Chara x Male Reader

By yaboitekken

Decided to just make a Chara story, so it's gonna be pretty dumb. This story is when you left the undergroun... More

What is up Holmes
Already Jealous
More Lore
Shopping Experience
Lovable Trouble
Awkward...
Blush
Baking Panca- I meant pies
Explanation
It's a date!
(Not a chapter) Questions!
(Not a Chapter) 1K!
Problematic romantic
Home alone ;)
All about Chara
A challenger approaches....
S.even C.haotic H.ours O.f O.ur L.ives
Class Schedule (Not a chapter!)
Lunch Date....?
Guess who's back...
Confession time
Roleplay...? MORE LIKE FOREPLAY
Out and About
~Movie Date~
Fluster Buster
Seriously? Another Romantic Incident?

Lemon or Lime? Is it finally time?

12.7K 110 514
By yaboitekken

Well a somewhat delayed chapter because I had to deal with... the opposite gender for a bit.

Also you cuties should listen to Cage the Elephant because HOLY FUCK ARE THEIR SONGS GOOD.

(Y/n) POV

FUCK FUCK FUCK FU-

I scream this in my head while running with my dearly beloved Chara while dodging a bunch of spears being thrown at us.

Well... if I'm going to die, I guess it'll be ok to die with Chara-

I couldn't even finish that statement when Chara tugged me a tiny bit harder, her hand still gripping on to mine and to be honest made my heart skipped so many beats that I'm pretty sure I was considered dead at some point.

I'm surprised Chara was able to actually contain herself from this because it seems like we are on the verge of dying on every which way.

Chara then stopped by a nearby telephone poll and started to catch her breathe.

Chara: "Hahahaha... I... don't think... we are going to live through this... it looks like we got some distance on her but I'm pretty sure she knows where we are."

Her face seemed almost completely pale and she was breathing pretty hard. I saw small sweat beads start to leave her face and she sounded like she was panting... my mind is going wild-

Chara then snapped her fingers at me.

Chara: "You done looking at me?"

(Y/n): "O-oh... whoops! Haha... anyways... do you have a plan on how to get out of this situation?"

Chara: "Well... I mean... we are literally running from Undyne, a monster that can chuck spears at us without breaking a sweat, so I guess we have to keep on running."

(Y/n): "Fucking... ok... ok, it's fine! We just got to keep this up until she gives up on us."

Chara: "Well, that's probably easier said then done-"

As Chara finished that sentence, another speared landed next to my feet.

(Y/n): "Oh god, she caught up with us."

Chara: "Well, ready to run again?"

Chara said this as she grabbed my hand, getting ready to run yet again.

My face heated up with her action so I decided to remind her of what she was doing.

(Y/n): "...I can run without you holding my hands, y'know..."

Chara then gave a look of confuzzledness and looked at her hand that was gripping onto mine.

Chara: "Oh.. whoopsies! G-guess I didn't know what I was doing..."

Her face turned beet red and she released her hand away from mine, but I wasn't done playing yet.

I grabbed her hand with a somewhat tighter grip from when she held mines and chuckled at her.

(Y/n): "Well, I know what I'm doing and well, it's technically you~"

I gave her a wink which caused her to blush an even deeper red but I couldn't see it because I ran immediately after seeing another spear get thrown next to us.

Chara wasn't struggling in keeping up but it seems that she kept stumbling every so often maybe because of my remark still affecting her but a problem seemed to have been slowly coming up.

I had a good amount of stamina but not enough to wager against a fish lady with determination on probably killing me.

We have to hide... very soon.

I then let my mind think of a good place to hide until something clicked.

I remembered that Grilbby's place was behind a somewhat large building and that place gave an alley way next to Grillby's a very dark shadow, probably giving us enough to conceal ourselves for a bit until giant fish lady runs past us.

It's so crazy... that it just might work.

I noticed that we still had some distance between ourselves from Undyne to make it so that she wouldn't be able to tell where we went if we hid somewhere.

We were really close to Grillby's and I looked behind to see Chara paled out and looks to be almost out of breathe.

(Y/n): "Hey, Chara! We're going to do a Big Brain Alpha Play right now and I hope you're ready for it."

Chara: "What?! You better not get us killed!"

(Y/n): "Welp! Let's hope this work!"

We then dove straight towards the alleyway and his in the shadows and we both didn't say a word, the only thing that could be heard was just the two of us trying to catch our breathes.

We then heard loud metallic boats stomping on the ground near and us and saw Undyne run straight passed us, which made my heart relieved.

(Y/n): "Haha!... yes!... we... lost her...."

I looked at Chara's direction and noticed she was pretty much drenched in sweat, and realized her school uniform wasn't meant for this type of situation...

I wasn't able to clearly make out what she was wearing underneath the uniform, but I could tell it was green...

God... I'm a pervert...

Chara then looked towards me and looked down toward where my shirt was completely soaked up in sweat and she began to blush as well, I could tell when my bluntly white uniform is transparent and Chara only confirmed it.

We were both drenched in sweat admiring each other and it seemed a bit inappropriate but no one was hear judging us so it was fine.

Chara seemed to have matched my rhythm of panting and slowly closed in on me, making me anxious of what she was going to do but also excited at the same time

She came as close as whispering distance with her tongue somewhat hanging out of her mouth and I followed suite, prepared what was going to happen...

BUT THEN-

Undyne: "HEY!"

This sudden ruckus of noise caused me to freak out so much that I almost fucking died and to the point where Chara pulled out floating red knives out of the blue and accidentally launched one towards the wall next to me.

Undyne: "I knew you guys had to have his somewhere when I couldn't sense you anymore!"

Chara: "WHY"

Undyne: "Why what? Why catch you guys? Well, it's kind of my job to help uphold the law.."

Chara: "NO! I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT! I WAS TALKING ABOUT- UGHHHH"

Chara then crouched down into a ball again and started to make groaning noises.

Undyne: "Well, it's good to see you too, Chara."

Undyne then looked towards me and got confused.

Undyne: "And who might you be? I always catch Chara by herself but never with anyone else, especially with a boy."

My face began to tense up and my brain began to process even slower then normal.

(Y/n): "W-Well... you see.... I'm Chara's..."

Chara: "BOYFRIEND! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND."

Chara says this while standing straight back up.

Undyne then gave Chara a surprised look across her face and began to look and forth between the two of us.

Undyne: "REALLY?! Chara Dreemurr, the girl who's as scary as her sister counterpart, has a boyfriend! I honestly cannot believe it."

Chara then began to get somewhat closer to me again but not whispering distance like before.

Chara: "W-Well... believe it! I have my own charms that can attract boys towards me!"

Undyne: "Bahahahaha! Wow, ok.... anyways? What's your name, kid?"

She then points her spear towards me and I almost got a heart attack.

(Y/n): "Oh, me?! Well... my name is (Y/n) (L/n) and it's nice to meet you, even if it seemed like you were going to put me down on the ground."

Undyne: "Well, I do have that affect on people, but anyways, it seems that I have to turn you guys in-"

Chara: "PLEASE DON'T"

She had said this abruptly, interrupting Undyne.

Undyne: "Well, I guess I can let you guys go... after all, my shift is almost over and I'm suppose to meet up with Alphys soon..."

When she had said that name, I wondered if she was thinking about the same Alphys that I was thinking about.

(Y/n): "Wait wait wait... Professor Alphys? The one from our High School?"

Undyne: "Well if she likes anime and is a somewhat yellow monster named Alphys, then yeah, that's her."

(Y/n): "...what time is it right now?"

Undyne then looked on the watch on her wrist to answer that question of mine.

Undyne: "Almost... 12! Why? You have to go somewhere?"

(Y/n): "Well... not really, I just don't want to head to school and I thought it would be over by now."

Undyne: "well tough luck kid, either you go to school or you go home because if I'm not filling a report on two no good high schoolers trying to skip class, then I'm in trouble so just hang out with Chara for a bit at your house."

Chara at my house got my mind to click back into focus and made myself realized:

You said you were going to do inappropriate stuff to her, right? Well, here's your chance you wuss!

I turned back around to see if Chara has any say in this and she looked directly back at me, her eyes gazing into me like she's literally staring at my soul and it's freaking me out.

Undyne: "Well, it seems the two of you know what you're going to be doing back at you're home... I'm off! And by the way, use protection, I don't think Toriel wants grandchildren... yet"

Undyne finished her sentence with a loud "harhar" like a pirate and then away from us to the direction of the theatre, leaving Chara and me in blushy wushy mess.

(Y/n): "W-Well... I guess we should go home... b-back to my home!"

Chara: "O-of course! I would love to go back to your home... which is your home!"

Chara's sentence didn't make any sense since she was panicking so much but my sentence also barely made sense so it's fine.

We proceeded to walk silently towards my house where Undyne's statement still floated in my head, for some reason, that one sticker toward me better then when Frisk said it.

Gah! Don't think about it! Just... focus on having fun with Chara... NOT IN AN INAPPROPRIATE WAY!

While I thought about what to do for fun back in my place, a thought hit me.

WE DON'T HAVE OUR BAGS STILL

I turn back around and Chara's head poked upwards and faced mine again.

Chara: "Wh-What's wrong?"

(Y/n): "We don't have our fucking bags!"

Chara: "OH MY GOD! YOU ARE RIGHT!"

We both then went back towards the direction of the theatre in a swift motion and made our way quickly towards it.

5 minutes later....

We reached the theatre again and I ran straight inside, the officer from previously was still there and I ran straight towards her.

(Y/n): "Hello! Again! I um... left my bags back at our screening spot so I just wanted to get it..."

Officer: "Oh, okay. I guess that's fine. Just hurry up so it doesn't get swept by the clean up crew."

Me and Chara then dashed towards the lobby and made our way to the screening room and headed inside.

Luckily, our spots were relatively close to the entrance of the room and we found them pretty quickly.

I handed Chara's her bag and she put it on instantly, while I did the same.

We then headed out of the theatre and that was that! Wait... fuck I still need to take Chara to my house... I mean, I'm not complaint about it! It's just that it's going a bit fast for my taste... I mean if this keeps up, by next week we'll be literally fu-

I then got tugged by Chara and saw her cute little puppy dog face and I was lost in a trance because of it but then she started speaking.

Chara: "We... don't have to go to your house you know... my house is closer to the theatre then yours and I have the keys to it..."

(Y/n): "oh... sure... I-I mean if you're cool with it.."

Chara: "I'm fine... L-Let's get going! Haha!"

Chara then spedwalk toward the direction of her house and I followed closely behind her and thought to myself:

Maybe I should buy protection... wait wait wait!! No no no! What am I even saying! We aren't even dating and I'm saying stuff like this!...

Our walk continued to be silent... all I could hear were some birds singing and saw some flowers bloom... wait... it's fall, that shouldn't be happening!

My thoughts trailed off as we arrived at Chara's home and to be honest, it's a bit scary when it's only Chara... wait... it's not just Chara home! Toriel stays home so it would be too risky for anything like that!

Chara then turned to face me before entering her house and had her face covered completely with her hands and said:

Chara: "Toriel... isn't here.... she's trying to apply for a job... so it's just you and me..."

...

Fuck...

Chara's POV

We headed inside my home and (Y/n) sat on the couch while I sped toward my kitchen to find me some chocolate to relax for a bit.

Well, shit... what do I do! It's only going to be me and (Y/n) alone together in a house for a couple of hours and he knows how I feel about him! Should I make my move... I mean...

I then proceeded to pull out... condoms from my backpacks pocket because Frisk told me it's a "just in case" for (Y/n)... can she predict the future or something?!?

I decided that we probably didn't need the condoms right now so I stored them away for... another time...(no lemon this time ^~^) and nibbled a bit on my chocolate... while I stared at (Y/n) fidgeting on the couch... he's probably nervous too since we are in a situation like this... but... I do want to tease him...

Chara: "Hey (Y/n)! I'll be right back.. I just gotta.. freshen up for a bit!"

(Y/n): "A-Ah! No worries! Take your t-time!"

Heheh... you're so cute when you're gullible...

I ran straight towards my room and closed the door somewhat quietly and quickly. I started to undress quickly and was wearing nothing but my underwear. Then, I grabbed (Y/n)'s jacket from the other day and put it on and zipped it all the way until the very top where some cleavage was showing but not as much.

I was wearing only underwear and his jacket but good thing his jacket was somewhat oversized for me because it went halfway to my kneecaps.

Hehehe... I bet he'll be too embarrassed to ask me to cover it up... I just want to tease him now and that's what I plan to do!

I then walked back out towards the living room where (Y/n) was silently sitting and I decided to mess with him already.

Chara: "Hey! (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) then turned to face towards me and his face immediately became red and I laughed a bit on the inside.

(Y/n): "H-Hey! Wh-what's up, Cutie?"

His response made my heart skip for a second but I instantly rebuttaled back at him to somewhat keep my cool.

Chara: "N-nothing much! J-just getting ready for what's about to happen..."

Hehehe... I'm so... top material!

(Y/n) POV

WAIT IS SHE BEING SERIOUS?!

(Y/n): "I... uh... have no idea what you mean!"

Chara then blurred her way right next to me on the couch and was an arm length away from me.

Chara: "You know... what you said while we were out... what things you were going to do to me the next time we were alone... or was that all bark and no bite!"

She slowly inched closer to me and I could feel my face heat up and really small sweat beads started to form... I'm not complaining really... I just... don't want it to be now.

I guess Chara wanted to tease me because I do the majority of the teasing between the two of us but like... god... she's a little too dominant.

She must've had a bit of chocolate when she was in the kitchen... it's apparently like alcohol to her and she gets drunk from it.. well, she just gets really flirty.

Chara: "Hey~ Do you like what I'm wearing? I wore it just for you~!"

...I need to do something... before she does something!

Chara: "Hey~~ So, are you going to do anything to me? I mean... I knew you weren't going to do anything but~"

I then immediately pinned Chara down to the couch and stared at her while our nose's were touching, it looked like her face was completely red and I knew mine was also red.

Chara: "W-Wait! I-I didn't expect you to do anything! I-I was just messing with you and-"

I then put my left index finger on her mouth to silence her, and she did.

I stared at her for a couple of seconds and saw her red eyes glistened once more and she seems to be stuck in a trance.. and so was I.. but I... held back on myself.

I gave her a peck on her forehead and got off of her, and sat up straight, while she was still on the couch, speechless.

Chara: "Um... WHAT?!?!"

Chara's reaction startled me a bit but I thought it was pretty funny.

(Y/n): "What?"

Chara: "...you literally pinned me down to the sofa, got on top of me, and was so close to me THAT OUR NOSES WERE TOUCHING! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA..."

(Y/n): "W-well... I decided to restrain myself..."

Chat: "What?! Why?!?! I was ready.... probably..."

Chara's face turned somewhat back to her regular paleness and she started to fidget with her own fingers.

(Y/n): "Well... Chara... I, for one, was also ready... but it seemed pretty weird to do certain things when we aren't even dating... so..."

I then took Chara's hand and gave it a small kiss, causing her redness to comeback.

(Y/n): "You're lucky that I held back because if I didn't... then let's just say, you wouldn't be walking straight for a bit~"

I ended off that sentence with a wink at Chara and that caused her to face to go full on red but then she immediately got up from her spot on the couch and lightly walked towards her room and then said:

Chara: "I-I'll be right back... I just have to... um...
G-give me a second!"

*Chara fled away!... to her room again!*

I hear her door close with a mighty force and then I felt my entire face start to feel like it was boiling and sunked into the couch... fuck that was embarrassing... but I had to do it... as much as I didn't want to do it, it was the morally noble thing to do.

I hear a room door open and I look back at the hallway and see a still red face Chara facing me, with actual clothing on and not just an oversized hoodie; she was wearing just her standard green sweater with a single yellow stripe and brown pants.

She shakily walked her way toward the couch and plopped back where she was sitting beforehand but this time, she wasn't on top of me.

Still don't know if that's a bad thing though-

Chara: "*Ahem* SO! (Y-Y/n)!... how ya doinggggg?"

Chara still looks adorable when she's panicked.

(Y/n): "Just thinking about what you did to me around 2 minutes earlier, heh."

Chara: "IM VERY SORRY! IT'S BECAUSE I HAD A BIT OF PANIC CHOCOLATE BECAUSE I HAD A BOY THAT I LIKED IN MY HOME ALL ALONE AND I DIDN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING TOO... FRISKY ALL OUT OF NOWHERE! BUT THEN I ATE THE PANIC CHOCOLATE AND I-"

I then took Chara's hand yet again and that caused her to stop talking... I'm assuming she was waiting for another kiss on it.

(Y/n): "Well... good thing I stopped you before things went too out of hand..."

Chara: "Haha... true, but let's be honest here... I'm the top in this relationship!"

(Y/n): "Uh... excuse me?! You're only top when you eat chocolate!"

Chara: "Um? Bet!"

Really? Ok, let's do this again then...

I then pinned Chara down to the couch again at the exact same spot and at the exact same position, even with our noses still touching but this time, I felt a little bit more confident.

(Y/n): "Well... cmon Chara... aren't you the top in this relationship?"

Chara: "...I don't mind being a switch..."

(Y/n): "Well, same here. It's just that... the way that things look... I'm going to be a top the majority of our relationship..."

Chara's face stayed red and couldn't really do much more but stutter her words.

Chara: "F-Fuck you..."

(Y/n): "I mean... if you insist then..."

I then slightly backed away my nose from Chara's nose and then tilted my head to the side a tiny bit and then leaned in... a start to slowly close my eyes and she did the same while just waiting patiently for me to close the gaps between our lips. Her perfume smelled a lot heavier now and her crimson red eyes sparkled a lot more... my body was a bit shaky but to be honest... I was ready for this...

Well, here's to my first kiss-

Toriel: "AHEM!"

OH ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

I immediately jumped off of Chara, she instantly sits straight up, I flee to the other side of the couch and then the two of us tried to fix ourselves at the last second.

Toriel: "...There's no reason for the two of you to do that now. I literally saw you both making out... on my couch too..."

Toriel then proceeded to walk toward the dining table and set her purse down on it. She then went towards the kitchen and started to set up what I assume is "lunner" for Chara and Frisk.

(Y/n): "W-Wait Toriel! I can explain! I-"

Toriel: "The school called me, you know? I couldn't answer them because at my job interview and when I got their voicemail it said Chara wasn't there and I panicked!"

She then started to walk towards us in a pretty scary aura, only an aura a mother can provide.

Toriel: "BUT! I called Frisk... and she told me that you were actually at school but guess what... I know when one of my daughter's lies and guess who did... so I made her cams clean and at first I was happy that you guys were actually safe... until I saw the two of you making out on my sofa... and I don't want to clean this again when I literally cleaned it yesterday!"

Me and Chara's face still weren't able to calm down and we really couldn't say anything but I didn't want Chara or me to get in trouble.

(Y/n): "We... uh weren't-"

Chara: "I'm sorry mom! I just wanted to spend some time with (Y/n) and I-I just really like him and-"

Toriel: "Alright alright! I get it!... you're so lucky that I'm you're mother because if I wasn't the way I am... I would've treated this situation a whole lot different!

Chara: "We know mom! But anyways... what time is it-"

I then hear the sound of the front door being blasted open and saw a silhouette of Chara.. oh wait oh god it's Frisk.

Frisk: "WHERE ARE THE TWO LOVE BIRDS!?!"

Frisk then scanned the entire area from the kitchen to the living room and saw me and Chara looking at her confused.

Frisk: "Well... let's see what had happened here..."

Frisk threw aside her backpack and came towards where me and Chara were on the couch.

Frisk: "Hmm let's see here... well, depending on what happened... you guys were getting down and dirty... but got interrupted by mom..."

...How can she fucking guess this shit with barely any evidence-

Frisk: "And if you think I have no evidence, well i actually have a good amount! First, I noticed that Chara's and (Y/n)'s hair is a bit messy and they both are blushing nonstop ever since I arrived here so they are both embarrassed. Second, I noticed Chara is in her own clothes and not in a school uniform while (Y/n) is, meaning she changed just for him so she could get into a more romantic mood. Finally, Toriel is here... and you guys wouldn't do it on the couch while Toriel was here so you guys were about to do it... but she came in at the wrong time and so you couldn't do it! Haha!"

The room fell silent and everyone looked at Frisk with surprise looks... she was like a detective or something! But detectives don't do things like "were they fucking or not" so I guess she's a Flirty Detective... or just the love police.

Frisk: "I'm right! Aren't I!"

Me and Chara didn't say anything but apparently our embarrassed looks say otherwise.

Frisk: "Gosh... I'm so freaking good at this!"

(Y/n): "Congrats, Frisk! Y-You definitely figured it... why don't you-"

Frisk then blurred straight towards me and dragged me off the couch.

(Y/n): "Uh... what are you doing?"

Frisk: "Kicking you out! What does it look like I'm doing?"

(Y/n): "Makes sense- wait what?! I've only been here for a couple of hours and-"

Frisk: "Hush Hush! It's a school night! Now, off with thee"

Frisk then pushed me out the front door and was about to close it but I was still missing something so I did asked for it before she could.

(Y/n): "Hey, Frisk... can you get Chara to give me backpack?"

Frisk: "You guys really can't spend even a minute apart from each other... fine, Chara! Give (Y/n) his bag- oh, and before I forget! Give him his homework before he forgets!"

I saw Frisk walked over towards the demonic woman and handed over the still red faced Chara some papers and let her walked towards the door but I decided to do one more thing before I had to head out.

Chara finally got to the sort and handed me my stuff and I put on my backpack in an instant.

(Y/n): "Thanks... but before I leave."

Chara: "Yeah? What's that-"

I closed the door behind Chara and instantly gave her a small peck on the cheek, leaving her completely speechless which I thought was hilarious but didn't want to lose my coolness.

(Y/n): "Well... see ya, baaaaaaaaabbbyyyyyyyyy~"

I then proceeded to walk away in a quick motion while leaving the poor girl standing on her front door... today has been pretty fun if I do say so myself... but now I have homework to do... thanks Frisk, you asshole.

Chara's POV

...

...

...

WHAT THE FUCK

Friks: "Hey, you guys done making out?"

Chara: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Frisky: "How I feel everyday heh."

Chara: "DID YOU- I MEAN- WHAT- HOW- WHAT THE FUCK"

Toriel: (from inside) "I HEARD THAT!"

Frisk: "Well, are you coming back inside?"

Chara: "Ok..."

Frisk: "Jesus... you're extremely red..."

Chara: "Sh-Shut up!"

Frisk: "You do realize we are going to talk about this like... later right?"

I began to walk inside and Frisk followed with closing the door and walking somewhat beside me.

Chara: "I-I know! Just...ah give me a minute to cool off..."

Frisk: "He did a number on you! Well, he kinda did you so..."

Toriel: "What happened? Why are you so red all of a sudden?"

I looked at my mom and I honestly was lost for words.

Chara: "C-can I tell you l-later... I'm going to splash some water on my face..."

I guess she could tell I was embarrassed because she actually left me off the hook.

Toriel: "Of course you can.. but don't think you're not in trouble for cursing!"

Chara: "Haha... my bad... just... give me a couple of... minutes... hours... y-years..."

I then walked towards the bathroom and closed the door behind me...

I'm about to end myself... why did he have to be so dominant! I couldn't even keep up with it.... AND IM RELATED TO FRISK!

Frisk's POV

Well that was something.

Frisk: "Dang... didn't know Chara could get that flustered over a crush... this is something new."

Toriel: "It is... but it's a good thing that she has someone she likes."

Frisk: "You're taking this surprisingly calm even though you're our mother..."

Toriel: "Well, of course! (Y/n) is a good kid... but if he hurts my daughter then I will personally..."

Frisk: "...I'm going to my room now before I have to make some necessary phone calls..."

Toriel: "Ok! We are having a casserole for dinner, btw's!"

Frisk: "...never say that again please."

Toriel: "ok"

Toriel said this with a sad look on her face but that's what she gets for trying to be... young.

I gave her a quick hug and walked towards my room, walking passed the bathroom but also overhearing Chara say the words "So fucking cute" which made me giggle a tiny bit.

I plopped down next to my desk my homework and started doing them... well, barely, I need to think what else to say to Chara besides "so how was the fuckening" but to be honest... it's worth it.

Time skip: brought to you by (Y/n) flipping the fuck out because of what he did but also thinking about the day he just had.

Chara's POV (30 minutes before heading to bed)

Frisk: "So... Mrs. No longer a virgin, how was the... well, you know."

Chara: "...You know that I hate you, right?"

Frisk: "Hey, just giving you support!"

Chara: "Well... I guess I should tell you what really happened..."

Frisk: "Ok... well, I'm ready when you are."

Chara: "Well... it started this morning and-"

Frisk: "Woah, woah, woah! We don't have to go all the way to the start! I just wanna here about your make out session!"

Chara: "Ugh. You do realize this is very embarrassing for me to say, y'know."

Frisk: "Ahhh, it's fine. Now, tell me!"

I fidget my hair while thinking about what had happened today... it was so much but at the same time, it just feels like it never happened but IT DID!

Chara: "W-Well... the thing is... we didn't make out."

Frisk was sitting on her bed but immediately got up and looked shocked.

Frisk: "WHAT?! YOU GUYS DIDN'T?! DID YOU GUYS KISS AT LEAST??"

Chara: "No..."

Frisk facepalmed and sat backdown on her purple bed.

Frisk: "...What a bitch... even when you two were alone... nothing happened.."

Chara: "Well.. it makes sense, we aren't even in a relationship so... yeah..."

Frisk: "So when you guys get in a relationship, you're gonna do each other everyday?"

My face heated up once more and dove my head into my pillow.

Chara: "Shut uuuuup..."

Frisk: "Haha, nope! You can't make me!"

Chara: "I know... but still..."

Frisk: "Well I think we can just call it here for now, I'm going to get ready for bed and by the way, are you sure nothing happened?"

Chara: "Well... I did had to change my underwear while we were making out..."

Frisk: HAH! Oh, I'm not surprised at all about that part..."

Chara: "Shut up! The moment was super intense and... well it was my first time and he just dominated me!"

Frisk: "Huh, never thought you were a switch."

Chara: "Leave me aloneeeeeeeee"

Frisk: "Fine... but hey, at least you both are horny for each other."

My head perked up and I was enlightened by that information Frisk just gave me.

Chara: "What do you mean by that?"

Frisk: "Well he- actually, I'll let him show you what I mean... if you catch my drift~"

Frisk then proceeded to walk out of the room and closed the door behind her.

What does she mean that he'll show me- oh... o-oh... that's what she meant...

I...I mean

When we are ready... we would probably do it... I-I just have to be ready when we do it! Yeah! Just... aaaaaaahhhh this is so embarrassing!

I then dove straight into my pillow on my bed and let my mind relaxed for a bit.

Chara: "God... it's so weird being dominated but also trying to dominate at the same time... I really am a switch."

I began to wonder even more about me and (Y/n)'s future events.. like where we would do, where we would go out...

Chara: "I wonder what our children would look like.."

Heheeeee.... we aren't even dating and I'm thinking about these ridiculous things...

Welp, only time will tell and it's time for me to sleep... but I wonder...

...

ZzzzZzz

Frisk's POV

Those two are so horny for each other hahaaahaahaha!

I should probably get a boyfriend just so we can go on double dates... nah, I'm fine with third wheeling but also simultaneously helping them with their love.

Frisk: "Can't believe Chara isn't going to be a virgin anymore.... well, it was going to happen soon but I didn't realize it was going to happen in high school."

I walked out of the bathroom and went back inside to the bedroom and saw a sleeping Chara on her bed, she was just an utter mess but somehow she fixes herself in the morning.

Frisk: "Well that's what you get for having a girl with extraordinary power as your sister."

I sat on my desk and picked up my phone and went onto Snapchat, I had several messages waiting for me but I only wanted to just scroll through everyone's story because... well, I was bored but there stories weren't special so I decided to just call it a night.

I laid under the covers and closed my eyes, letting sleep overcome me once more but I still wanted to mess around for a bit...

Well... I guess not right now...

This relationship... is definitely a gold mine... for me to have an excuse to be the flirtatious child...

...

...

Zzz

———————————————————————————

Should I start making houses in Minecraft and put pictures of them here just so you guys know what the houses look like without having me to describe it? Of course this would mean some chapters are going to be delayed but it's for the people so I probably got to do it.

Also, I just got animal crossing so that might also affect the speed I post but like I fucking get turtles so that's a pog.

But Yee, hopefully you enjoyed the story and make sure to... well, enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...