The Insane Beauty: Wife, I'll...

By lilymoon221

They called her a murderer, a monster, a killer who kill for fun. Their not wrong, she's a killer who kill wi... More

"I'll go to you"
"your....Buddha?"
"King Yama"(1)
"King Yama"(2)
"King Yama"(3)
"King Yama"(4)
"King Yama"(5)
"...I'm a baby?"(1)
"...I'm a baby?"(2)
"...I'm a baby?"(3)
"In the mountain"(1)
"In the mountain"(2)
"In the mountain"(3)
"The fierce battle...or not?"
"Beginning of Training!"(1)
"Beginning of Training!"(2)
"Beginning of Training!"(3)
"Beginning of Training!"(4)
"Beginning of Training!"(5)
"Min De Yanjing"(1)
"Min De Yanjing"(2)
"Min De Yanjing"(3)
"A Road Blocker"
"The three slaves"(1)
"The three slaves"(2)
"The three slaves"(3)
"Master!"
"The role of a master."(1)
"The role of a master."(2)
"The role of a master."(3)
"Following Luck?"
"Abandon Temple."
"The four guardian."

"Min De Yanjing"(4)

2.5K 126 15
By lilymoon221

Rumor spread wildly about how the young master of the Minrui clan become more unruly after he woke up from his coma. How he order one of the guard to take his own brother voice out. Another rumor was that the Minrui clan is finally going to be participating in The Desert Season Hunt.

The most unbelievable and exciting rumor was that young master Minrui De Yanjing was also participating in The Desert Season Hunt. Some laugh at this. It was like the most funny joke they've ever heard, like how could they believe that the most infamous-- Minrui De Yanjing, who couldn't even cultivate, would allow to be participate in the most famous hunt.

***

Minrui De Yanjing, who was reading a book, suddenly heard a knock.

"Come in." He blankly said without looking up.

The door open, an old servant came in. But don't underestimate this old fellow as he is one of Minrui Jin Lilang personal servant; the housekeeper, Je Kai.

"Young Master," he called respectfully.

Silence.

"The Master said you must eat to get some nourishment and meet him at the Misty Mountain." With that he left.

Minrui De Yanjing finally put down the book. He found many information about the world he have transmigrated in.

'The strong pray on the weak?' he thought, than almost chuckle in amusement. 'Isn't that's the moral in every world?'

Throwing the other thoughts back, Minrui De Yanjing ate his porridge and stood up to stretch. With his usual pace, he order a servant to get him a horse and rode to where his father is at. The Misty Mountain, dense with spiritual Qi, but was also filled with dangerous magical beast whose either a gold spirit or above it.

Minrui De Yanjing notice a familiar figure once he got closer. It was his father and his mount, a White-Martial King Nine Tail Tiger. There's also four guards and servants whose above gold spirit.

Once he reach his destination, Minrui De Yanjing nodded at his father and got off of the horse.

"Father."

"Jing'er, you came. Come we don't have time left. I've already order some servants to set up the tent."

"Tent?" Minrui De Yanjing ask. When he look around, he finally saw other people and tents almost close to them.

"Father, what are we doing here?" He couldn't help but ask.

"Well, were hunting for the Crocco Snake, a rare magical beast. Their beast core is to be said that it can enhance the body and help cultivator's reach the next level of their cultivation. Right now Papa want to find it for you to level up to Red Spirit early-stage," Minrui Jin Lilang than let out a foolish laugh.

De Yanjing still have that blank face of his as he look at this foolish father of his. Even the guards and servants look down in embarrassment about how random their master is acting right now.

"Father...your an idiot."

Jin Lilang laugh froze than he look pitifully at his son, "Son..did Papa do something wrong?"

De Yanjing raise one eyebrows as an answer.

"Tell me about this mountain," he easily switch the topic.

"Hey! Your changing the topic right?! Right?!!"

Silence.

"Yes." It was like a sharp arrows penetrated Jin Lilang heart: at least denied it!!

The servants in the background try not to laugh, but their shaking shoulders is telling something else.

With a sigh, Jin Lilang admit defeat and began to give information about the Misty Mountain, "Well, nobody know the origin behind this mountain but it was said that this mountain was always here when the Oxile Continent wasn't form yet, some try to claim it but tragedy always happen to them. They call it the Misty Mountain because there's always a mist surrounding it even when it's sunny, rumor has it there might even be a ghost here."

De Yanjing take the information in.

He than said, "father, I'm going to train there."

"Alright but --- wait, what?! Train there? Jing'er, it's to dangerous! Just stay by Papa sides so--"

"I am training there," not another word, De Yanjing walk away and hop on the horse again. He disappeared into the Misty Mountain.

Snapping out of his daze, Jin Lilang order one of the guard to go with his son. Nodding, one of the guard went to catch up to De Yanjing.

Jin Lilang sigh. Why does his son have to be so stubborn.

***

Sensing another person following him, De Yanjing know that his father order one of his guards to protect him.

As he was in the mountains, he sense a chilling aura surrounding it. For the first time since he transmigrated, he smirk than went back to his blank face.

Neigh!! A horse called out. The guard that follow De Yanjing was astonished that he haven't catch up to the master yet. He was a Middle-stage Golden Martial for god sake!!

'Was the young master really is a waste like everyone says?!' he thought in shock. Seeing that the young master is about to be far away, he can't help but call out for him to wait.

"Young Master, please wait!"

De Yanjing pause. He look at the guard that try to desperately catch up to him. Are these really his father guards? How slow! Maybe he should train this guard too. Nodding at this idea, De Yanjing patiently waited for the guard.

The guard caught up, "Thank you young master."

"You...are you really my father guards?" He ask blandly.

The guard stiffen. Immediately, he hop of the horse and slumped to his knees and bow down.

"Young master, if this servant did something wrong than please punish this servant. Yes, I am the master guards. Here is the token to prove it!" He said with sweat dripping and held out a token as he was ready for his punishment. Who haven't heard of the young master whipping people that he see as dissatisfaction. 

De Yanjing thought: Even these guards are foolish. I don't even need to see the token to know that he's my father guards.

Back at the camp, a certain someone sneeze: who's talking bad about this grandpa? Let this grandpa beat you up!!"

"Alright. Your punishment is that you can't ride your horse anymore, this time you'll run on your own feet. If you don't catch up..the punishment might be more extreme."

Eh..this is it. Isn't this easy?

If the ex-black squad, De Minrui old team of soldiers that he personally train, heard this; they surely would've pity or laugh at this ignorant guards: pshh-, please, anything that general do is not easy at all.

Looking at the guard confident face, De Yanjing eyes narrow: when did he ever make the punishment normal?

The ex-black squad: ಥ‿ಥ

"Here eat this," De Yanjing got off the horse and pluck up a nearby berries and hand it to the guard.

Confused, the guard put it in his mouth.

De Yanjing hop on the horse again and only said this sentence: "Your not allow to use the restroom."

With that, he went off. The guard was still confused: what does the young master meant by that.

It wasn't later that he finally know what the young master meant. His stomach grumble and twisted. With his best ability, he tightly clenched his ass as he run.

His sweat drench his underclothes. Even his armors are not helping him: young master, you really are cruel!

The guard wanted to cry but no tears come out. Accidentally, he farted a little. This is the most cruelest punishment he have ever face! Ah, he need to hurry or he might get a punishment that is crueler than this one.

***

"Eldest miss, did you hear?"

"Yes," a sweet voice answer. This lady right here is Oulin Kin Nin, the eldest miss of the Oulin clan main branch. She was a prodigy among alchemist. Her beauty is the beauty of an aloof goddess because of this it enchanted man and woman all around.

From outsiders point of view, the eldest miss is a gentle yet straight forward person with confidence that shine like a star. But only those whose loyal to hers know the true personality of this miss. Yes, she is the one who've cause the original Minrui De Yanjing death.

"Even if that waste change, he is still a waste," Oulin Kin Nin sneer.

"This servant also heard he went to the Misty Mountain," Oulin personal maid, Hin Din, said sarcasticly.

"So. Since he wanted to die that much, let him die," not a single ounce of emotion was heard from her voice.

'Minrui De Yanjing, even if you have a outstanding family background, your still an ignorant waste. You can't help me, Oulin Kin Nin, to be on top of this world. Your use have come to an end.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 151 60
In her past life, Qiao Jiaojiao accumulated too much merit, so the King of Hell allowed her to reincarnate with memories intact, along with an additi...
3.4K 72 10
For some people, the first time they meet, they will unconsciously put each other in their hearts and slowly ferment. I call it fate. "Qiqi, I want y...
649K 30K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
145K 10K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...