choices ✨ || 5sos • lrh [COMP...

By eleni_cherie

❝In the end, our choices make us.❞ In which a girl, trying to find a place she belongs to through tv shows an... More

blurb
new girl
0.1 san francisco
0.2 adelaide
0.3 london
0.4 vancouver
0.5 los angeles ;; venice
0.6 new york
0.7 goodbyes
0.8 barcelona
1.0 drunk
1.1 mexico city
1.2 new orleans
1.3 decisions
1.4 ice cream talks
1.5 ferris wheel
1.6 about stars and fairies
1.7 best friends
1.8 pizza love
1.9 airports
2.0 strangers minds
2.1 secrets
2.2 no dates (special michael bonus chapter)
2.3 funny business
2.4 halloween
2.5 birthday talk
2.6 supernova
happy endings
final words

0.9 paris

376 37 37
By eleni_cherie

»»» song: melanie martinez - pity party

4th April (day of touring 55)

Birthdays. Everyone had one. Many people having the same. The way they celebrated it differentiating though.
Many would throw a big party with friends, but mostly strangers. Others preferred smaller, more intimate parties. Others again didn't like parties at all. Some celebrated with friends, some with their families. Some with both.
But what if it was your birthday and you couldn't celebrate with either one? Or at least not the possibility to do so with all?

The guys had their families. All back in Australia (well, besides Calum whose sister was in London). They didn't talk much about them. Sometimes, if they got to speak to them on the phone or when someone asked, but other than that no. It seemed they also didn't want to though. So Tally was always cautious.
She knew how many siblings each one of them had -another reason why Michael became more and more her spirit animal was both were only children. And apparently they were all in good terms with them.
Same with their friends. Most of their friends were in Los Angeles and Sydney. Tally's were in England.

And maybe it was this what connected her with the guys the most, at the end. All of them being away from what they called home, being already used to it though. Neither one wanting to ever speak about.

»»»

"I'd say.. '21 Guns'."
"By Green Day ?"
Rolling her eyes, she giggled. "Is there another song called like that?"
Luke scratched his head, arching a brow at her. "Seriously,Green Day?"
"Yeah, why are you both so surprised?"
They shrugged, exchanging a glance. "I don't know, I guess we expected it to be the Red Hot," Calum responded then. Still baffled.

They'd finished their photoshoot about an hour ago. After an endless seeming interview in the morning, in the centre of Paris.
This glorious city. The city of lights. And love. And the city of tourists and cars, someone would say. So many hasty cars. A contrast to the wonderful, old and peaceful buildings. Strolling down the streets, passing by filled stores and cafes.
Michael and Ashton having decided to stay at the hotel. Taking a nap -or two- for a few hours before heading to the arena to their second performance tonight. Everyone still feeling the tiredness of last night's performance.
This, however, left Calum, Tally and Luke search alone for some place to eat. Heavy clouds hanging from the sky, as they walked through the breezy spring day. The trees had just started blooming. Branches still leafless.

Tally bit back a small laugh. Taking a photo of the giant and magnificent iron tower in front of them. "I don't know, the song kinda touched me and I had to admit, it was great. Musically and lyrically. So I gave rock music a chance."
Seeing the Eiffel Tower in the near distance in front of her and not just on a photo, was a whole other feeling. It felt incredible. She shot another photo, before facing them again. Smiling. "And now I'm here."
"Green Day made me also start listening to punk and rock," Calum stated, excitedly. "It was American Idiot in my case, though."
"No surprise." She was nodding vigorously at him. A wide grin spreading on her lips when a breeze tousled up their hair. Her long curls suffering more by it than the guys' short one. "American Idiot's melody is something else. The hidden anger from the shredding guitars and satiric lines are mind blowing."
His and Luke's eyes widened. She got it.
"Y-yes! Exactly. I was listening to the whole cd on the bus after school and I was taken aback. It was incredible."
Both were grinning to each other like always when agreeing. Luke pursed his lips, interfering then.
"Why not the Red Hot, though?" he asked. "I mean, they're your fave band after all."
She simply shrugged, putting her camera into her backpack. It seemed like raining soon and she didn't want it to get wet.
"No clue. Maybe because everyone in my family listens to them and I didn't want to like their stuff."
A lopsided smirk appearing on his lips. "A little rebel, I see."
"So you just didn't listen to rock music, cause everyone else wanted you to?" Calum laughed, shaking his head, "Such a brat."
She stuck out her tongue and also laughed with him. "You're the brat, Cal. Why didn't you listen to it before?"
His smirk turned to a straight line, his brown eyes giving her a serious look.
"Are you serious? The only musical influence in my house was Mali and you know what stuff she listens to. I mean, I like this stuff, too. Sometimes. But it's nothing compared to Green Day."
She moved her lips from one side to another, slightly nodding her head. "True. Well, at least she didn't listen to weird bubblegum pop."
"Well," Luke said, looking around over people's heads. It mind sound childish and dumb, but he felt left out in this conversation, so he tried to bring himself in. "I got into it because of Good Charlotte."
The grin on his face slowly fading though as he saw Tally's questioning expression. Pinching her brows together while thinking intensively.
"Good Charlotte?" she repeated, her eyes wandering around. As she tried to find out if this name rang a bell. "Oh wait, isn't one of those twins married to Cameron Diaz?" Her eyes lit up, smiling.
His mouth opened slightly. Letting out a dry laugh. "Is that all you know of them?"
Pursing her delicate lips, she started chewing on them. "I knew this band name. I just have no clue what their music sounds like to be honest."
The blond exhaled deeply, shaking his head in disappointment. "I've got to show you so many good bands. You're really missing out."
She turned her head away, not wanting them so see her smiling to herself. It was kind of flattering how Luke wanted to make sure she listened to his favourite bands.
"We actually met her."
Calum's random statement out of nowhere made her head snap up abruptly. "You mean Cameron Diaz?" He nodded a lopsided smirk across his face.
She groaned. It sounded more like a whining though. "You know, I really hate you guys and your connections. Like, yeah you're famous and get to know other famous people. But still." She shook her head. "It's unfair."
"Aw. Don't be so jealous. Doesn't suit you," he chuckled.
Huffing, she crossed her arms. Pretending being actually mad. "It's my right as a non-famous person."

Her phone started buzzing then. Interrupting their conversations once more. She'd already received three calls and several texts this day. This time it being a text again.
Making them wonder through out the whole day, something clearly going on. However, she wouldn't say anything on her own. Just reply to them without a word. Only a smile. And how guys were, they wouldn't ask. Not wanting to seem too curious. First. 
Luke was observing her from the corners of his eyes. She was goofily smiling at her phone screen, typing in a reply. And he finally wanted to know. To get enlightened. To take part in whatever it was that made her so happy.
"Say," he said then, clearing his throat. Looking up, she saw them both furrowing their brows at her. "Is something special today or what's with all those messages?"
Sliding the phone back into her pocket, she faced them with a shy smile. Her eyes wandering aside again. "Actually, it's my birthday."

»»»

"W-what?" Ashton and Michael glared at her, dumbfounded.
"It's your birthday?" Michael repeated. Green eyes wide open.
Tally raised her own eyes up from her phone display. She was replying to some more texts of friends back home or online. Not expecting to become the main topic when arriving. at the venue. First Amy hugging her so tightly, that she almost couldn't breath. Then Dan and even a few of the other stuff people. The two guys always pointing at her, shouting: 'It's her birthday', whenever passing by someone. It was quite embarrassing, but also cute.
She hated attention, but at the same time she craved it.
Giggling, she furrowed her brows at them. "Sorry I didn't tell you, but what did you expect me to do? 'Hey, guys, what's up? By the way, today is my birthday!' ?" She shook her head. Leading to a few loose strands falling in font of her face. "That'd be ridiculous."

"That's bullshit," Luke mumbled loudly. His chin propped on his fist, as soon as he sat down on one of the couches. "You should've said something."
"Well, I guess, happy birthday then!"
Ashton smiled, wrapping his long arms around her. Giving her a light squeeze. Michael instantly following his actions, hugging her from the other side. Her being caught between the two tall guys. They were like a big sandwich.
Calum was recording it all, trying to suppress a laugh along with Luke. She was looking so awkward while squished between them, he just had to post in on his story with the caption 'birthday girl'.
Her cheeks were red by now. "Thanks."
"And what present do you want?" Luke asked then. Blue eyes widely staring at her.
She shrugged, finally able to breath normally as they released her from their embrace. "Nothing, honestly. I don't want you to buy me anything."

"Oh, c'mon," Ashton argued, "It wouldn't be a problem, really."
However, she shook her head. Her feeling uncomfortable with the thought of making them gift her something. And she didn't know why, but Luke kept at her with some type of look and it made her nervous. "Don't think you have to buy me something. I know you don't buy each other anything, either."
"That's because we're mostly touring on our birthdays," Calum explained. "We wouldn't have any space for gifts in our suitcases."
"And what's the difference to me?" she asked, giggling. "I'm touring with you."
All of them tried to think of something reasonable to say. Taking thinking poses.
"Okay, what about we're simply nice guys?" Michael smirked then. "You can't argue with that!"
"I could if I wanted to," she smirked back at him, "But like I said, don't feel obligated because I'm new or a girl or whatever."
"What about that we simply like you and appreciate your work for us?" Luke barged in. His head slightly cocked to the side.
"That's a good point," Ashton agreed, pointing at him.
Michael laughed out then, poking her cheek. "We'll get you something. Be prepared."

Not able to hold back the smile spreading on her lips, she nodded. "Okay. That's really nice of you."
"As I said, we're nice guys."
"Just spit out what you want," Calum said from his seat.
"I really don't know."
"But what if we get you something stupid and you don't like it?" he pouted, which made her laugh out.
"It's alright. If I don't like it, I'll just throw it away." She paused. "Except if it's a dvd. I'd never throw away a dvd."

Ashton fake-gasped. "You can't throw away presents!"
"That's rude," Michael chuckled in agreement.
Calum, however, let out a loud laugh. "I'd do the same if they were to buy me something."
"Just shut up, Calum. Will ya?"
"Anyway," Ashton interrupted them, dragging the word a bit. A sign for them to change topic. He placed a hand on his chest now, shaking his head. The curls on it wiggling along. "I still can't believe you turn twenty-two today and not saying anything. I should feel offended."
She sighed. "I apologized. Geez, what else do you wanna hear?"
"Shouldn't we, like celebrate that though?" Michael asked then, also addressing the others.
"She doesn't want to."
Their eyes wandering to Luke, who was staring at the floor. Still in the same position as before.
Ashton glanced at her again with narrowing eyes. "Why?"
She pursed her lips, shrugging. "I usually don't celebrate my birthdays."
"That's.. quite sad."
"Not really. My introvert side doesn't like going out. So if I celebrate, then with a movies and pizza. That's enough for me."
"Sounds like me to be honest," Michael smirked. That's exactly why he was her spirit animal.

"Well, we were thinking about going out tonight after the show, anyway," Calum spoke up after a moment of silence.
"Oh right. You were with Amy, when we talked about this in the morning," Michael explained. "You should join us."
"I don't know.."
"Oh, c'mon," Ashton groaned, nudging her side playfully, "It's your fucking birthday. I don't say you should get wasted. Just come, have some fun."
The conflict was real. She thought for a moment. Her eyes locking gazes with Luke's then. Glancing softly at hers with a hopeful look. And for a moment she was like mesmerized by them. Eventually, nodding without taking real notice of her body doing so. "Alright, I'll come."

'Celebration' by Kool and the Gang suddenly started playing, startling them. Calum immediately bursting out laughing at their puzzled expressions. Eyes crinkling at the corners.
"Thought the song would fit."

»»»

"What the fuck. What the actual fuck! Thalia, did you for real ditch them?"
Her cousin's voice rang in rage. Well, it was more of a whisper-shouting considering the late hour. Especially considering the one hour time difference. "Are we even related? How could you leave earlier?"
Tally rolled her eyes, already annoyed about her. Even though most of the time the younger girl was reasonable and chill, she tended to have her over-dramatic moments. "I did go out with them, didn't I? So what's your issue?"
Vicky gave her an annoyed glare, rolling her eyes in front of the display. "I still can't believe you, though. If my friends asked me to go out with them to celebrate my birthday, I'd stay the whole damn night!"
"Well, that's the difference between us, I guess," Tally sighed, followed by a giggle, "You're social and I'm not."
It was true, her cousin was always more extroverted, while she was more introverted. They were real opposites sometimes.  Be it in personality or in interests. But somehow they still managed to get along well. Often having the same opinion or view on something. Tally would always say it was because both had Libra moon. That kept them close.

"You're not unsocial! Stop always using this excuse. You guys are friends after all," the brunette continued arguing. "You're only anti-social when being with new people. So just admit you were too lazy."
"It wasn't just laziness!" she scoffed, leaning back in her bed. She really hated how reasonable her arguments always had to be. However, this time she wasn't completely right. "I'm also tired as hell. And I also wanted to videochat with my friends. It's my birthday after all. It's already bad enough I can never spend it with you guys there. Now I can't even do it with my girl friends." HEr voice slightly breaking at the end.
She pinched her brows together, sternly looking down. Vicky would often give her a telling off and it got tiring. She simply didn't get that Tally wasn't up for dressing up, going into packed up night clubs and drinking just for fun. It wasn't hers, at all. Maybe it was laziness, but it was also discomfort.
Vicky became quiet. It wasn't like didn't understand Tally's point, but still. She might not have her usual environment around, but she had friends there. She wasn't completely alone. And those friends cared enough wanting to celebrate with her. Regardless the fact they were famous or not, it could've been a fun night if she'd stayed longer.
"Anyway," she sighed then, rubbing her slightly red eyes. A few streaks of brown waves falling in front of her face. "It's kinda late. I got uni tomorrow, so I should probably go to sleep."
-Meaning she'd spend another hour on her phone, but whatever.
Tally's eyes widened. "Oh, yeah okay." It'd be a lie to say she wasn't disappointed. They were roughly talking for fifteen minutes but considering it was an hour later there, she nodded. A weak smile on her lips.
"Good night," Vicky smiled and waved at her child-like. "And happy birthday again. See ya!"
"T-thanks. Good night."

They ended the call. A deep sigh being heaved by her. Her body shifting further down, until her head reached the pillow. Laptop on her chest. Her eyes feeling heavy, slowing closing when the buzzing of her phone echoed through the quiet room. She ignored it the first times, but it kept buzzing. Not stopping.
Groaning, she reached out for it, seeing all the new texts in one of her groupchats.

Mikeys C (2:33 am): hshd heeeeeyy
Mikeys C (2:33 am): ttaally!!!? are you there??
Cal (2:34 am): areee you sleeping
Cal (2:34 am): youree keeking
Cal (2:34 am): **sleeping ups
Mikeys C (2:35 am): wyd
The Muffin Man (1:35 am): ignore their texts. they've had a few too many :D
Tally (2:36 am): lol ok i wasn't sure if they actually were drunk or not
Tally (2:37 am): how comes you are not?
The Muffin Man (2:37 am): i got a bit more self control :))

Cal (2:38 am): nooo dont lier
Cal (2:38 am): whyy you alwaysss lyinggg omg stoppp lyinn
Mikeys C (2:39 am): why thee duck you lying???
Mikeys C (2:39 am): *fuck duckkk
Mikeys C (2:40 am): fUUUCKKKKK GODDAMAAMA
The Muffin Man (2:41 am): ignore them
Tally (2:41 am): haha alright

»»» 

"Luke, could you help me for a sec?"
Michael laughed out. Being instantly shushed by Ashton, who was rummaging for the room cards in their pockets. A difficult task since they were tumbling and moving all the time. "Shit, where is it?"
Luke let out a quiet groan, having trouble with supporting Michael's heavy body while being a bit intoxicated himself.
"N-no, don't! I'm ticklish," Calum giggled, when Ashton grabbed into his pocket. Cheeks flushed.
"Shhh," Ashton shushed them again, while fumbling with the only room card he could find. Messy curls falling on his face. It was clear, he'd also drunk a bit. Surely not as much as the others though.
Kicking open the door, Calum lurched into the dark room. "That was fun, fun, fun," he squealed. The others following him inside. Luke quickly leading Michael to the bed, letting him fall on it. His back actually aching.
"Whose room is this anyway?"
"Mine, I think," Michael slurred and grabbed the pillow, hugging it tightly. So so soft.
"We had a few too many, didn't we?" Luke chuckled, seeing his drunk friend curling up. Shaking his head, he ran a hand through his slightly sticky hair. Truth was, Luke could be worse when drunk. Actually taking off his shirt and stuff. But somehow he'd managed to keep himself under control this night.
"Oh, you, too?" Michael fell into a fit of chuckles. Calum soon joined him, laying down next to him.
"Uhm, Calum? Don't you wanna go to your room, mate?" Ashton sighed. Already done with them, being mentally and physically exhausted. They were too drunk to handle. Their hair a tousled mop.
"No, I wanna be with Mikey," Calum whined and hugged Michael tightly. "Please." Dragging the word in a whiny manner.
Luke glanced at Ashton. Shrugging at him. "They're a mess anyway. It doesn't matter."
The older boy exhaled tiredly. Eventually nodding. "Well, okay, I guess."
Michael squealed out of joy. Somehow managing to pull his shirt over his head, crumpling it up to a ball and throwing it right into Luke's face. "I choose you, Lukemon !" he yelled excitedly. Calum laughing hysterically next to him and even Ashton couldn't bite back a giggle.
"Very funny."

»»»

"I can't believe it. They fucking forgot my birthday!" Sam exclaimed with a shocked expression as she stood there, in front of the stairs. Watching her family members leave for school and work. Next, an 80s song began playing, a school been shown along with kids, preparing for classes. All dressed in typical 80s clothes, of course.

Even though, the 80s weren't Tally's favourite decade, she loved the teen movies from that time.
She was about eight minutes into this one, lights out of course, when once more, her phone vibrated in between the covers.
Clearly annoyed about the interruption, she paused the movie and rummaged it from underneath her teddy. Mentally noting to put it on mute.
And who the hell texted her at 2 am anyway? Probably one of the drunk guys, she thought and unlocked it. Seeing it was a indeed a text from one of the guys. But not the drunk ones.

Lukey (3:01 am): uhm hey are you still awake?
Lukey (3:01 am): ashton said you were
Tally (3:02 am): yess you idiot ._.
Lukey (3:02 am): wha idiot? what have i done??
Tally (3:03 am): nothing. sorry, so why are you asking?
Lukey (3:04 am): no reason. i'm just a tiny bit lit and bored :-D
Tally (3:04 am): go to sleep
Lukey (3:05 am): don't want to
Tally (3:05 am): well i'm watching a movie rn
Lukey (3:05 am): oh dope.. as i said im here alone and bored
Tally (3:06 am): do you maybe wanna watch it with me?
Lukey (3:06 am): thought you'd never ask! wht s your room number?
Tally (3:06 am): 323

Since no other reply followed, she locked it again. Heaving a deep sigh.
It wasn't like she didn't like his company, but right now she actually wanted to be alone. Watching one of her favourite movies, feeling nostalgic, re-evaluating her life and life choices. Then probably feel miserable while remembering her top ten embarrassing moments and eventually falling sleep afterwards.
Now where she thought about, maybe it wasn't that bad of an idea for Luke to come over.

While redoing her bun, a knock on the door caught her attention then. She stood up, making her way to the door and open it. Revealing a grinning Luke in front of her. His eyes were slightly red.
"So what movie are you watching?" he asked, while she stepped aside. Letting him in.
"You probably won't know it. It's an eighties one."
He raised a brow, dropping on her bed. "Eighties, huh? I like the eighties."
Walking up to him, she took her previous seat. "I know, I know."
"Sixteen Candles," he read loudly, peeking at the screen, "And what's about?"
"Basically, Sam, the protagonist, turns sixteen, but her whole family forgets because it's her sisters wedding the next day," she explained, "And there's also the story with her crush, who accidently got her completed 'sex quiz' and yeah.. It's really funny and cool."
Luke let out one of his deep chuckles and sat back. Smiling at her. "Sounds good."
She shrugged one of her shoulders. "Haven't watched it in ages and since it was my birthday, why not?"
"At least you had a better one than Sam," he said, as she positioned the laptop in front of them. Her lips pursed. She stayed quiet, not answering. Making him frown. "Tal, is everything alright?" He glanced at her, waiting for an answer. Watching her biting down her lips, smiling. Though he could tell it wasn't a genuine smile. It was forced, only for the sake of it. "Yeah, mine was definitely better."

She started the movie from the beginning then, since he'd missed it and it were only a few minuted. Leaning back next to him then, when Luke paused it again. She shot him a questioning glare. "Why d-?"
"Are you sure everything is good?" he asked with narrowed eyes. "Doesn't seem like it."
She nodded quickly. "Y-yes. In general, yes."
"And not in general?"
Swallowing, she slowly looked away. Biting the inside of her cheek. It was sad. Seeing her trying so hard to hide whatever was bothering her from him. Constantly trying to brush it off until believing her own fake smiles.
-The twenty-second birthday wasn't anything special, right?
However, something in the way his eyes were piercing hers -these warm blue eyes- caused her giving in. Always making her telling the truth in the end.
"It's just that I miss my family," she sighed then, her gaze falling again. She paused, taking a deep breath. "And I guess it's also somewhat upsetting when your own father forgets your birthday," she mumbled. Continuing avoiding any eye contact.
The whole situation frustrated her and speaking it out loud made her feel worse.

Luke kept quiet all this time, only looking at her with raised brows. To be honest, he didn't have a clue what the proper way to respond to this was. It'd been unexpected.
Seeing her sad face in the screen's light, though, lips trembling, made him realise something.
Everyone seemed normal until you got to know them.

And Tally had seemed so normal in the beginning. And with each new info he got from her, the puzzle of herself seemed to become bigger and complexer.
"I'm sorry," he eventually said, making her shake her head.
"Don't be. I'm not even sad or whatever. It just -"
"Sucks?"
She laughed out dryly. "Yeah, a lot."
They remained silent for a bit, staring at the screen darkening in front of them.
"You're not alone, you know?" he spoke up then. "We all miss our families and friends back home. I miss my mum. And my dad. And my idiot brothers. I guess, we just got used to this. Touring the whole time." A sad laugh escaping his lips. "It sucks, but we got each other and make the best of it."
She nodded while listening to his words. Truth was, she should also be used to this. But she wasn't. Being actually tired of it. Feeling her eyes tearing up. This was exactly why she'd wanted to watch a movie. So she wouldn't think about her emotions. And stupid Luke had to come and ruin it. However, she knew she couldn't be actually mad at him. And she wasn't. It was simply late and she was sad. Wanting to blame it on someone.
She felt his arm around her shoulder then, drawing her closer to him. It felt comforting and nice. "It's okay, Tally. Be sad or whatever you want. Just know, we're here. We know what it's like and if you ever wanna talk about it, I'm always down for that. Okay?"
His lips were curled up, forming a small smile. A genuine one. And she looked into his eyes, seeing a small sparkle of loneliness in them
He was as lonely as her.
Not even having noticed it. Being too caught up by the thought of them not having any fears or problems. Because they were famous. Famous. Such a ridiculous reason, now that she thought about it.
Famous people didn't necessary live an easier or better life. They just had more money. But money or prominence didn't automatically mean more happiness.
Happiness. Such a vague word.
Were they happy touring the world? Definitely.
Were they happy being on the road all the time? No.
And Tally finally realised that herself. So as long as she got those four guys, she'd never be completely alone.

"Okay," she smiled then, wiping under her eyes. She hated it how sentimental she got sometimes. Luke found it adorable, though.
He scratched his head then. "And about your dad.. I don't know him, but how can someone forget the birthday of his only daughter?"
Should she tell him? Better not. Maybe it was better if he didn't know. Not yet at least. After all, it was a topic she herself had struggles talking about. And she didn't feel like tearing up again. Or even crying. "Me and my dad aren't very close," she sighed, "So I'm not even surprised. It's.. whatever." 
He watched her eyes resting on the display. Sensing there was more to this story, not wanting to push her any further. He'd wait for her to open up, whenever she'd feel like it.
"Anyway, I had you guys. And I went out with you, celebrating it. Even if I didn't stay till Mikey and Cal got wasted," she giggled then, "So I guess my birthday was indeed better than Sam's." Her eyes were somehow gleaming under the dim light of the bedside lamp. And she was smiling. A genuine smile this time. "Thank you for this."
"It was your birthday after all," he smiled back, before glancing at the screen. "Let's watch the movie now. I wanna have 80s feels."
Tally bit back a laugh, nodding. "I'm sure you'll like it," she said, and leaned forward to press play. "Warning, you're gonna see boobs. It's only for a few seconds, but still."
His eyes widened, a toothy grin spreading on his lips. "I'm always down for boobies."
She rolled her eyes, laughing. "Guys these days." The opening scene beginning playing for the second time this night.
"I bet girls are not better," he countered, scoffing, "You're just better in hiding it."
She bit her lip, smirking to herself. "Maybe."

»»»
how did you like it? the actual interesting parts of the story are yet to come, i swear there will be great ones. but ya know, this is still a bit background story. to understand how tally and luke bonded with each other to the point they fell in love. also obviously also for her bonding with the other guys. also whoop whoop new character, tally's cousin in greece, vicky !! she'll appear quite a lot later on ;)
DON'T BE A GHOST READER ! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE ! :)) it would mean a lot 
I love reading comments, they connect the author with the readers.
-Elenixx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 16.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.5M 49.2K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
218K 9.4K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...