0 0 1 ━ [ 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳...

By dash-of-clarity

「 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟏: Sarah Hopper is pronounced dead. Or so her parents are told. She's secreted away to Hawkins Labo... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 / 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑 / 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: 𝚆𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝚂𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚑
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝙰 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝙰 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: 𝚃𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹: 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺: 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚆𝚑𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼: 𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸
𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶: 𝙳𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚜 & 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜 & 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷: 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚞𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹: 𝚂𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺: 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼: 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾: 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚃𝚒𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿: 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷: 𝚂𝚙𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙰𝚠𝚛𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸: 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹: 𝙱𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺: 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻: 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢, 𝚂𝚎𝚝, 𝙶𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽: 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛...𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟿: 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶: 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟷: 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟸: 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟹: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟺: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟻: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟼: 𝚃𝚒𝚌𝚔-𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔
𝟏𝟎𝟎𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽: 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟾: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍-𝙱𝚢𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟿: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟶: 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟷: 𝙰𝚗 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟸: 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚙
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝟐𝟎𝟎𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟑𝟎𝟎𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟓𝟎𝟎𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝟓𝟎𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

11.8K 344 158
By dash-of-clarity

"Alright kiddo, wanna go for a ride in dad's cop car?" Hopper asked his eager 5-year old daughter, Sarah. She tilted her head all the way back to look up at her dad with a giant smile and nodded enthusiastically.

Hopper grabbed Sarah's hand and led her around the side of the car to the passenger seat. He tried to pick her up to help her into her car seat but she held out her tiny hand to stop him. "No, I do it by myself!" she instructed.

Hopper chuckled as he watched Sarah attempt to scramble up into the seat on her own. It took a good deal longer than it would have had Hopper helped her, but he was proud of his daughter for being so independent. It was one of the many traits she possessed that reminded her of him.

Sarah initially refused to let Hopper help her buckle but that was where he had to put his foot down. After she was firmly secured and Hopper was in the driver seat, he started up the squad and House of the Rising Sun by The Animals immediately flooded the cab.

"Oh yeah, this is a good song," Hopper smiled as he turned the volume dial up. Hopper sang along to the lyrics as he wound around the bustling suburban New York streets, watching kids playing games in their yards and their parents grilling lunch on their porches. "There is a house in New Orleans they call the Rising Sun, and it's been the ruin of many a poor boy, and God I know I'm one."

"My mama was...she-she...blue jeans. Daddy...gabbing man...New Leans," Sarah attempted to sing along, mumbling through the parts she didn't know. Hopper just laughed and removed one hand from the wheel to pat the top of her head.

"You'll learn it one day," Hopper smiled encouragingly. The two continued to sing along together at the top of their lungs until the song slowly faded away and Hopper and Sarah were left with an overwhelming silence. "Are you excited to start school?"

"Mm, kinda," Sarah answered quietly, her eyes wandering to the window and the scenery passing by.

"Only 'kinda'?" Hopper asked with an arched brow.

"I dunno..." Sarah mumbled. "What if the other kids don't like me cause I'm different..."

"Different, huh?" Hopper took one long glance at his daughter before continuing. "If you're different then I don't want to be normal."

Sarah rolled her little eyes and gave Hopper a knowing look but she didn't expand. Maybe it was better if he didn't know everything.

"Don't fret it, kiddo," Hopper tried to reassure her. "You'll love kindergarten and the other kids will love you. And if they don't, just tell them your dad is a cop. That usually does the trick." Hopper ended his sage advice with a wink and Sarah couldn't help but smile.

"Or I could tell them I'm a cop!" Sarah giggled with wide eyes. Growing up with a police officer for a father, joining the boys in blue had always been an aspiration of hers. For career day, she had dressed up in her own mini uniform complete with plastic cuffs and a plastic badge.

"Officer Sarah Hopper, reporting for duty!" Hopper increased his pitch to imitate his daughter with a sharp salute. He then quickly lowered his voice for the next part, "No, Officer Sarah, please don't arrest me! I'm really sorry for stealing the ice cream!"

"Ice cream is for justice only!" Sarah shouted and flashed two finger guns at her dad.

"Hey, not too bad, kid," Hopper laughed. "That could be your slogan in your crime-fighting TV show: Sarah Hopper, Kid Detective."

"But I wanna fight real bad guys and real monsters!" Sarah whined.

Hopper just chuckled and patted her head again. "As long as I'm alive you won't be fighting any bad guys or monsters, real or not."

☆ ★ ☆

𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬: 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒆𝒅 "001" 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 50,000 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔. 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕! 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓:

MalefecentlyW3LLSHITButterBabe_-Deadpooled-Lucid_Star

alderraanxoxsammi30SarcasticLilShitImfabulousoramI

BpmGilbertjwatt71908liminal_facesinglewoodbarb

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒔𝒐 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓-𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂-𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 "001"! 𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐, 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑶𝒏𝒆:

By Malefecently

(𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓!)

By ButterBabe_

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 10 13
🚫THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED🚫 Luna Hopper, the 2nd daughter of Jim Hopper. She's best friends with Will Byers, Dustin Henderson, Mike Wheeler, and Lu...
24.1K 505 54
A new girl moves back to Hawkins after many years. She is on a journey to discover her past and find out what happened. But, she gets more than she b...
10.3K 270 11
Dustin has a sister. One who's much cooler than Nancy, one who picks the guys up from AV club, and one who even sits in on their Dungeons and Dragons...
373K 10.5K 51
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 dustin henderson's sister becomes far more involved with the mystery of will byer's disappearance and the escapee from hawkin's lab...