BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

Galing kay kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... Higit pa

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
THE KING: FOREVER
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

Chapter1

12.7K 420 54
Galing kay kimchiii_v

She walked down the street swinging the bag on her hand enjoying the breeze sweetly slap her cheek.

Rinnng rinnngg

She groaned pulling out her phone from her Jean pocket and looked at the caller ID.

mom

Knowing what her mom was going to say she attended the call.

"Mom it's only been 5minutes since i came out of the house, did you forget something? Should I buy something?"

"I just called to tell you that you better be back home fast and safe cause it's already 10. It's too late and there is news of gang kidnapping and stuffs, be careful"

"Mom" she whined stomping her leg on the ground"stop worrying so much, i'll be back soon. I reached the store already" she looked up at the dark sky.

"Yah Song Hyeri I'm your mom. I should be worried about you. You better come fast."

"Ok my lady" she sighed and smiled.

"Yes bye"

"Byeeeeeoooooo" she sang and cut the call.

Her mom was like her best friend and she loved to pick fights with her mom cause it was fun seeing her mom's reaction. Even though she wasn't her biological mother she raised hyeri since she was a baby and hyeri considers her as her own mom no matter what.

About her actual mom and dad, she never really had any idea of where they were, or what they looked like, she knew absolutely nothing.

She slid her phone in her pocket and went inside the convenience store.

She wanted to have tteokboki so she adamantly came to buy it even though her mom refused it many times.

Once purchased she came out of the store zipping on her jacket as cold breeze hit her skin. She looked at the streets, no one was around. It was engulfed with the silence giving an eerie effect.

Though she was a little scared to walk alone in the dark at that time she mustered up her confidence and walked her way.

She never knew that the place where it's always lively with people moving around in the morning would look this scary in the night.

Hugging herself for the cold she took big steps. Didn't know why, while coming, the way seemed shorter but while returning it was long.

Only a few places had street lights illuminating it.

As she was going she heard something fall down with a ting from behind her making her immediately stop on her tracks. She gulped down,

"there is lots of news of gang kidnapping and stuffs"

She remembered her mom's words as she clenched her fist and slowly turned responding to the sound.

She saw a can fallen on the ground.

'it must be the can. Nothing else. I'm absolutely fine' she boosted herself brushing it off and started walking again.

But then she heard something else terrifying, her face now going pale. For once never questioning her brain for hallucinations or ears for false sounds.

She heard someone scream in agony and pain.

It was emerging from somewhere near her. Being the curious girl,even though she was scared she followed in the direction of the sound and stopped when she heard it closer.

Hiding behind the wall she slowly peeped to look beyond it.

Her eyes widened when she saw a man, kneeling down panting hard and his hands tied back, bleeding lips, bloodshot eyes. Just near him was another man standing with his back facing her. Tall and muscular he looked.

"Why waste time when you already know what I'm going to do to you" said the man standing when he pulled out a cutting plier from his jacket.

He pulled the tied hands of the kneeling man forward violently and placed the plier at its edge.

"So tell me who sent you here?" the man asked to get no reply from the injured.

"I asked WHO SENT YOU HERE????" he raised his tone pulling one of the man's nails so easily making hyeri flinch at his outburst.

The bleeding man screamed in pain as tears trickled down from his eyes. Hyeri cupped her mouth in shock as she saw it happen right in front of her eyes. She turned around not able to see it with her mind battling if she should save this guy or not.

'god what have you got me into?' she thought as she tried to decide.

"Always be safe hyeri. Remember you're the only one i have"

Her mom's words rang in her head. She nodded coming to the conclusion that she would not indulge herself in any of these but soon stopped when she heard that man scream again. This time it held more pain than ever.

"Ple-please leave me" she heard him beg.

"Uh huh not so soon, not until you tell me" the man said with demon like tone reaching out to another finger.

She shut her eyes and clenched her fists. She couldn't take anymore of his screams.

She looked down searching for something when she found a long metal rod nearby making her realise that it was an old construction site where she was standing.

She clutched the rod hard and turned towards them.

"I'm sorry mom. I've got to do this" she mumbled and immediately shot as fast as she could and hit the man right at his head, hard.

But it worked.

The man fell down grunting in pain when she took the chance and pulled the man up.

"Ajusshi we have to run from here. NOW" hyeri said and pulled him with her, running as fast as she could.

She gave her life and ran as she could hear footsteps behind them. In the midst of running she lost hold of his hands completely forgetting about him in the hustle.

Not able to run anymore she came to a stop when she noticed no one following her. She rested her hands on her knees and started panting.

That's when she remembered about the man she saved.

"Ajushh-" she looked up but stopped when she saw no one there.

"Where the hell did he go??" She asked herself trying to recall uptil where he followed her during the run.

She heard footsteps suddenly, getting her out of the thoughts. She looked in the direction of the sound, shocked when she saw not just one but six sillheoutes standing, facing her. Since it was dark None of their faces were seen. For a moment she realised that these guys were not there coincidentally but whom she invited herself by saving the man. She gulped hard as fear filled every nerve of her body.

"THERE SHE IS...GET HER"

As soon as the man shouted she sprinted as fast as she could in the opposite direction. Hearing the footsteps follow her quickly she prayed that someone would come and save her.

Horrible thoughts filled her mind , her hands become sweaty yet she continued to run as fast as she could.

Like as if God had answered her wish she found a man approaching her from the far.

Relieved to see him soon she ran to him.

"Help!! sir! Those guys are following me! please save me" she begged him while tears rolled down her cheeks. She couldn't really see his face as he was wearing a mask, all she could see was his big bubble eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Please...." she clutched onto his hand and moved hiding behind his back scared.

The six men stood tall in front of them, all their faces covered with masks.

The tallest of them all soon spoke something which she barely understood.

"Finish. Quick. NOW!"

Before her brain could process anything she felt a stinging pain at the side of her neck making her eyes go wide.

She looked at the stranger shocked as his hand held her and the other pierced a needle on her neck. She stumbled here and there for the medicine made its way through her veins, her eyes soon went blurry.

Her legs lost balance making her fall on the muscular arms of the stranger. She slowly took her hand to his mask to unmask him but she was engulfed within the darkness before she could do so.

YAY NEW BOOK! FIRST CH IS HERE. PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

LOVE Y'ALL

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.7K 892 17
For his entire life Min Yoongi has been a vampire, living in a pack of pure-blood vampires. He goes to a mixed school. A school with both Vampires an...
25.7K 1.3K 14
Being a supernatural, in a world that has still not been ready for it, has its pros and cons. Taehyung and Jeongguk first experience the indescribabl...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
5.5K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...