𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Seventy

3.5K 150 124
By icykk444

a/n: check characters chapter for an update! enjoy the chapter (:

The next day at school, Mateo stuck with Noah. Benjamin walks over to the two with Gabi by his side. He smiles, grabbing Noah's hand and kissing him once.

Lucas walks over, "No shit? You're back?"

Mateo nods and smiles, "Surprise".

"Hope you don't mind if he hangs with us?"

Lucas and Gabi look at each other, shrugging. "Were okay with it. Still gotta ask Elly".

Benjamin hums, "Yeah, where is she?"

Lucas looks around, smiling when he finds her. "Over there. Swallowing Jazmyne's face".

The group looks over, seeing Elly and Jazmyne in an intense make-out session. Noah chuckles, "Are they even dating yet? They went out on one date".

**
Gabi sits in the library during lunch. She told the group she had to stay for a test, but really wanted to be by herself.

Although, Lucas didn't know this, as he actually had to stay and take a test. He walks into the library, seeing Gabi sitting at one of the tables.

He walks over, sitting next to her. "Hey, loser".

Gabi looks up and smiles. "Hey. What are you doing here? Did you not go to lunch".

"Could ask you the same. Why aren't you with everyone else?"

Gabi shrugs and looks at her lunchbox. "Just stupid".

Lucas looks at her and shakes his head. "Hey, what's going on?"

"I just...Wish things hadn't ended the way they did with us, you know? I feel so terrible for everything I did...Cause you don't deserve it".

Lucas frowns, grabbing her hand. "Gabi..No one hates you, okay? Friends fight. And I'm perfectly fine with everything cause, we were friends before anything, okay?"

Gabi looks up, "I liked it when we were more than friends". Lucas looks at her and Gabi leans in and kisses him once.

Lucas leans back, shaking his head, "Gabi...I'm not-...I'm talking to someone...I can't-".

Gabi nods, "Oh-Uhm...I-I'm sorry..I-".

Tatiyana, who was watching from afar runs off to the bathroom, tears falling from her eyes. She goes into a stall, shaking her head.

"I knew it. I knew I was too fucking dark and ugly and-...". She shakes her head, bringing her hands up to her eyes and sobbing into them.

**
Benjamin straddles Noah, smiling. "Are your parents home?"

Noah looks up at him, "Nah...Why? Do you think you about to get some?

Benjamin smiles, grabbing his face, "Don't tempt me".

Noah licks his lips, "Mm. Tal vez lo haga".

Benjamin hums, "I have no idea what you said, but you sounded sexy saying it so I don't even care". He leans in, kissing Noah.

Noah kisses back, just barely putting his hands on his waist when Benjamin's phone rings. Noah pulls away, sighing.

Benjamin groans, grabbing his phone. "Hey, Gabi". He looks down at Noah, visibly irritated.

"Benny I think I fucked up...Again".

Benjamin furrows his brows, "What do you mean? What happened?"

"I kissed Lucas".

"What!? I thought you guys are broken up".

"W-We are. But we had a moment...And he was talking and then I kissed him...But he pulled away cause he says he's talking to Tatiyana".

"What happened after that?"

"He just got up and left...Fuck. I didn't mean to...I swear it...It was just in the moment and I...I don't know".

"We'll talk to him. Apologize and move on. Everything will be okay...You didn't ruin anything".

Gabi sighs and nods, "Okay...I'm sorry to call and bother you I just...Didn't know who else to talk to".

"It's okay, Gabi. Just talk to him, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks". Gabi hangs up the phone, immediately texting Lucas.

Noah grabs Benjamin at his waist, smiling. "So? Where were we?"

Benjamin smiles at him, setting his phone down and grabbing Noah's face into a kiss. Noah smiles, gripping Benjamin by his belt loops on his jeans, kissing back.

Mateo walks in, eyes widening before walking back out.

**
Ana walks into Elly's room, looking at her. Elly was, of course, rolling a blunt. "I'm going out".

Elly nods, not really caring as her mom left her alone at home all the time. Ana hums, "Doesn't mean you can bring your girlfriend over or anything. And quit smoking in the house".

"Wasn't gonna bring her over anyway".

Ana rolls her eyes, "Whatever". She shuts the door, leaving the house.

Elly shakes her head, never understanding why her mom always thought she needed to say something to her, even when it's not needed.

Elly looks at her lighter, and although her mother said not to smoke in the house, she grabs it anyways and lights the blunt.

**
Tatiyana looks in the mirror, her eyes puffed up. She felt so ugly and ashamed that she even thought she'd be with Lucas.

She stares at herself, tears falling down her face. "I'm so ugly...Fuck. Why'd I have to be this dark...It's unfair".

Tatiyana brings her hands up to her eyes, sobbing. She hears her phone ringing, seeing Lucas's name pop up on the screen.

She rolls her eyes and looks in the mirror. She wipes her eyes, before answering the phone.

Lucas smiles, setting Imani down on the floor to play. "Hey".

Tatiyana sniffs, "Hey".

Lucas frowns, noticing her tone of voice and sits up. "You okay? You sound sad".

"I saw you kiss Gabi".

Lucas closes his eyes, "Fuck-...Can I please explain that? Cause it's definitely not what it-".

Tatiyana shakes her head, "No-...Just forget it...Just forget me. It was silly, me getting involved and believing that I was pretty enough to be with someone like you-".

Tatiyana hangs up and phone. Now, to some, that may have seemed very dramatic. But Tatiyana grew up in a mostly white community in which she was bullied for her skin tone.

This had affected her, obviously, as she can't find her self attractive in any way.

Lucas throws his phone down, "Shit!"

Imani looks over and smiles. "Shit! Shit shit shit".

Lucas smiles softly, grabbing her. "Hey...No ma'am. Don't say that".

Lucas's mom walks in, smiling. "Hey, honey. Did you get her medication? I would've it's just I had to work overtime to cover for Daisha".

Lucas nods, "Yeah. Hey, do you work again tonight? At your other job?"

"Yes, honey. I'm sorry...Is everything okay?"

Lucas shrugs, "Just needed some advice".

Lucas's mom sits down, nodding. "I have an hour till I have to go in. What's up, baby?"

Lucas smiles, "Gabi kissed me today. A-and I didn't want it to happen, because, I'm interested in someone else".

"Okay...".

Lucas nods, "The girl I'm interested in saw us...But I'm guessing not the part where I pulled away and told her I'm not interested...And I called her to explain but she hung up on me".

"Aw honey, I'm sorry. How about, when you see her tomorrow you can explain. It's better in person anyway".

Lucas nods, "What if she doesn't believe me?"

"That's her fault, sweetheart. Trust is something extremely important and if she can't trust your word, you need to let her go".

Lucas nods and smiles. "Okay". Lucas's mom smiles back and hugs him. "When did you get so grown. You got girls fighting over you".

Imani crawls over to them, holding her Elmo toy. She smiles, looking at her mom. Lucas's mom picks her up, "Hey, baby girl".

Imani smiles, "Shit!"

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 393 35
COMPLETED (Tanwenwharton9) Ashley never fitted in at school until he met Benjamin who quickly became his good friend. As the years went on they bec...
1K 239 35
''Each of your scars have a story, and i am more than happy that you feel comfortable enough to let me in on those stories...'' When two polar oppos...
189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...
262K 4.7K 26
Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with his two best friend to defend him from...