HIM OR ME βœ“

By Theint_thwe

(Kim Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook) ~~~"Still.. I don't like him, especially when you are with him. I don't li... More

Prologue + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
500 Reads!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
1K READS!!!!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
MISTER MYSTERIOUS
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Let's Talk~
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Ending Part 1
Ending Part 2
EPILOGUE
Q and A
Star-Crossed Lovers
Bonus Chapter!

Chapter 27

1.8K 110 10
By Theint_thwe

(*****WARNING***SMUT AHEAD****)

~~~~~~I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV: 

The clock ticks to half past eleven and Jungkook still isn't back. His words keep replaying in my head: 'let's talk about it tonight'. But he is nowhere to be seen. Why is it taking him so long to come back?

I dialed Mr. Min Yoongi's number because I couldn't call Jungkook. His business discussion should be finish by now, unless he went clubbing with Mr. Yoongi.

"Hello", Mr. Yoongi answered.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting, but is Jungkook there?" I asked politely, wishing for a 'yes'.

"No...I'm not doing any meeting and Jungkook is not here too, I'm at my hotel." he chuckled on the phone.

"Oh..so did Jungkook left early?" I asked. 

"No..he never came", he replied back this time with a serious tone.

"Oh..I'm sorry to bother you Mr. Yoongi. Thank you for your time" I told him as I hung up quickly.

So he lied to me after all this. Why is he lying to me? Was he meeting the person 'A'? Is it really Areum? Ugh...it can't be her.

Flashback...(Third POV)

The three little primary school kids sat around a pond creating a time capsule. Jungkook took the picture of Areum, Y/N, and his first day of school and put it in his time capsule. After all, they were the three best friends that is inseparable.

Jungkook and Y/N were neighbors while Areum live three blocks away. Areum always have admired and secretly crushed on Jungkook even before Y/N moved into their neighborhood. But Jungkook was never interested in her. His focus was always on the new girl Y/N. 

Areum didn't know Jungkook's interest at first. She believes that three of them love each other equal amount. But Y/N always got Jungkook's attention, even as a kid. 

Areum became so jealous as they move into high-school together, and started spreading fake rumors about Y/N. Y/N's father was an alcoholic so Areum started spreading rumors about Y/N's father abusing and sexually raping his own daughter. While, in real life, it never happened. 

Y/N had to face cruel criticism while earning a living for her small family. The idea of her mom abandoning the family never left her mind either. During that time of difficulties, Jungkook was there for her. And this fuel Areum's jealousy even more.  

Back to the present

As I play with the hem of my shirt, my phone started ringing. I reached for it as quickly as possible, hoping that its Jungkook. But the number wasn't his. It was Taehyung's.

"What do you want?" I asked him. Surprised my own voice but I guess I was worry and angry.

"Woah..somebody is angry", he chuckled annoyingly on the other side. 

"I don't have time for you", I told him as I was about to hang up. But he stopped me by surprise.

"Well, I went to the hospital to check on your father, but I found him with another girl", he simply said.

"She might be his acquaintance." I reply back, not wanting Taehyung to think Jungkook as a play boy. He has manners.

"Oh sure of course, his acquaintance that cries on his shoulder and lean on him. Sure" he chuckled again.

"What?" I asked him, not believing that I have to hear this from him. 

"He was with a model...I know her...wait what was her name again?" he asked me while thinking about  the name of every single girl he slept with. 

"Areum?" I asked him, praying that he would say 'no'.

"Ah-yes, she is Areum. So you know her as well." He reply back nonchalantly,

So it is her. He was meeting her after all these years. He was the one who knows my pain and the ugly past I had to go through, and yet he chose to contact her. Was this the reason he said 'ok' without any emotion this morning when I told him to date me?

He doesn't feel the same way as I do. That's why I shouldn't keep my hopes up on this stupid love. It eventually end up hurting me anyways. Just like others, he will soon leave me. 

"Hello??" Taehyung reply, reminding me that he is still on the phone.

"Yea?" I softly answer, not wanting to talk or do anything at this situation.

"You want to talk? I can come to you, just send me your address", he said as I heard the car key ringing. 

"Its okay Taehyung, don't come", I insist weakly. I don't want to talk to him because I don't want to trust anyone anymore.

"I don't care. I'm coming anyways. If you don't send me your location, I can track you from your phone." he hung up quickly. 

20 minutes later

(Third POV)

The door bell rang three time as Y/N rushes to see whether the person is Jungkook. But no, it was Taehyung.

"Hey..I brought some wine. It is one of the best wine in Paris", he said as he walks straight into the kitchen as if it is his home.

Y/N's mind was confused and she felt so betrayed. She couldn't move or even talk. She just took the wine cup from his hands and starting gulping down mercilessly.

"Woah..easy there", he said amusingly and smiled. But she didn't reply back.

"Hey look at me", he said as he raise her chin up with his delicate fingers.

"If you are going to ask me about him. Don't", she told him sharply as she started to take another sip.

He let go of her chin and sit back down in his seat, slowly sipping his wine.

After a long time fill with awkward silences and two empty bottle of wine, Taehyung started to talk. While Y/N was drunk and quiet.

"How are you liking this trip so far Y/N?" Taehyung said as he twirled his cup of wine with his long fingers. Changing the topic to release the awkward tension.

"Aside from him, it's pretty nice.." Y/N said, feeling shy all of a sudden due to the alcohol. 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑚 𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦? 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑙...Y/N thought as her eyes darted around the room, looking all around the room, everywhere but at the older's intimidating gaze. Taehyung noticed this and a frown was etched upon his face. 

 "Baby why are you avoiding my eyes?" he asked with his flirty tone that made girls swooned over him as he took another sip of the thick substance. 

"W-what? no i'm not, y-your eyes are just ugly to look a-at..." Y/N stuttered, picking up the glass of wine and chugged it to ease the feeling in her stomach. 

 "Oh? is that so?" Taehyung said as his octave dropped 10 thousand times lower making him sound so 𝒅𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕. 

Y/N's cheeks started to heat up, making her look like a tomato. The fact that he started to inch closer towards her was NOT helping at all.

 "U-um... Mr. K-kim? This is not p-professional..." Y/N stuttered as she brought her hands up to push Taehyung away, although the older caught it and held it up to his lips as he pecked it with his soft lips making Y/N gasp. 

 "Hm? So you want me stop?" Taehyung said as he raised his head up to look into y/n's eyes with a pout on his face. y/n was silent, not knowing what to answer.

 "Baby i'm pretty sure you're asking me for more, aren't you?" The older said as he came up closer to y/n's face as her breath hitched. Y/N weakly nodded, the alcohol took control of her whole body.

 Taehyung smirked at this as he carried her in bridal style and walked upstairs into a room in which he assumed is her bedroom, kissing her cheeks along the way making Y/N blush even harder. 

 As soon as they reached the room, Taehyung dropped Y/N down in the bed and started to unbutton his shirt. His collarbones were in view, making Y/N drool over them. Her mouth hanged open when she saw his abs, oh how she wanted to drag her hands against it, feeling the hard muscle under her smooth hands. 

Taehyung noticed this and brought her hand up to his abs and trailed it down to his abdomen. Y/N looked up at the older innocently as he motioned her to undo his pants. 

 She shyly unzipped the pants and dragged it down until it hit the floor. The bulge was clearly shown and let me tell you, Taehyung was NOWHERE near 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍. Y/N's eyes widened to the size of saucers and Taehyung chuckled at this. 

 "We'll make it fit babe, don't worry. 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖.." Taehyung said as he gave her a small smile and a smirk. Those 5 words warmed her heart for some reason. Although she was quickly out of her thoughts when she was softly pushed down onto the bed with Taehyung hovering over her. He ripped open her shirt and trailed down wet kisses from her chin to her soft tummy. 

Y/N couldn't help but let out a moan, she could feel Taehyung smirking against her body. After Taehyung was done marking Y/N's body as his, he came up to her face and pecked her lips.

 "You ready?" Taehyung asked sincerely, holding her hands as he caressed y/n's sides as a sign of comfort. 

 "Y-yeah... Im ready..." she answered as she let out a breath she's been holding. 

 "Okay baby, just focus on me. yeah? i promise i won't hurt you. just squeeze my hand if it's too much, okay babe?" Y/N nodded as her heart swelled with love. 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒... 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑚 𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦? she thought to herself but couldn't care less at the moment since taehyung pushed his HUGE member into her. 

 "A-ah! h-hurts!" Y/N screamed, she felt like she was torn into two. Taehyung softly hushed her and stopped moving, whispering sweet things in her ear and rubbing her back for her to calm down. 

 "Sh... it's okay baby, you got this. you wanna stop?" Taehyung asked, Y/N shook her head no. 

After a few minutes of adjusting to the size of taehyung's huge ass member, she weakly whispered a small "Move.." making taehyung chuckle at her cuteness. 

𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤. Y/N thought to herself. not long after, the sound of skin slapping and moans were bouncing off the walls. 

The two didn't care if someone heard them, both were too lost in the pleasure to give a damn. "A-ah! i-i'm cum-m-ming!" Y/N moaned as she felt her climax nearing. Taehyung fastened his pace, feeling his own climax nearing. 

After a few more thrusts both of them came, all you could hear were pants and the room reeked the smell of sex. Although both of them -were too tired to care. Taehyung pulled out and laid next to y/n, wrapping his arms around y/n's slim waist as they both cuddled to sleep.

THAT'S IT PEOPLE...I DON'T OWN THE SMUT PART. ALL CREDITS TO @pjnkchxrry FOR THIS. 

TO BE CONTINUE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
2.7K 220 33
* I hate you Kim Taehyung* "You jealous?" Fighting with fire was dangerous. But Jungkook sure loved seeing Taehyung squirm, disturbed by the thought...
14.5K 975 47
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
417K 18K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...