Turn the Lights Off [BoyxBoy]

By FhrellCee

|| ACTION || BOYXBOY || MAFIA || Dylan thought it was all just a dream: the kisses and the caresses. But he w... More

FOREWORD
Love
1.0 Unknown Desire
2.0 Unwanted Message
3.0 Unwelcomed Visitor
4.0 Unanswered Question
5.0 Unhurtful Punishment
6.0 Unsafe Path
6.5 Untold Specials (Twin Wolves)
7.0 Unforgivable Self
8.0 Unlikely Hero
9.0 Unfortunate Spy
9.5 Untold Specials (Under the Bed)
10.0 Unpredicted Event
11.0 Unrivalled Lover
12.0 Unlocked Secrets
12.5 Untold Specials (Playing Fire)
13.0 Unopened Eyes
Fate
14.0 Misunderstood Thoughts
15.0 Misjudge Situation
16.0 Mislaid Love
17.0 Misplaced Trust
19.0 Mistrusted Friends
20.0 Misused Opportunity
21.0 Mistreated Friend
Fighting
22.0 Reconsidered Help
23.0 Restructured Company
24.0 Reduced Hope
25.0 Restrained Captive
26.0 Reconciled Group
27.0 Reformed Plan
28.0 Rescued Not
29.0 Repeated History
29.5 Specials (Escaping the Island)
30.0 Resumed Peace
Author's Note
Epilogue

18.0 Misdirected Anger

4.5K 161 4
By FhrellCee

-STAR-

Blake  and I took the table near the nearest exit of the restaurant just in case some of my father's people would barge in to capture me. It was a good thing that Blake was taken in by father that I had an accomplice in escaping.  We ordered some drinks while waiting for Night to arrive.  I knew he would  come.

Before I met Blake in the Mansion of the family, I was just alone in that room unable to get out. Father had made sure that there was a guard at my door and my windows every time.

I was not allowed to take or make any phone calls. My phone was also taken away from me.

Then one time, Blake had been my door guard. He talked to me, and it happened that I actually knew him when I was at the Empire Academy although I could not actually remember.

I could  actually remember some times when I was Dylan but it was fragmented and I don't actually care about it or him that Blake guy. Then later I thought of using him.

"Blake I want to walk around the house, is it okay?" He hesitated. Then I asked father if I could roam  around given that Blake would  guard me and  he agreed with it. After all, he said that I am not a prisoner.

Father didn't knew that giving me liberty to snoop around gave me the opportunity to get my mobile phone. It was  pretty easy knowing the secret passages in the house.

I just asked Blake to stay outside the door of the comfort room near the pool. The house was  full of secret passages, there in the comfort room near the pool were three secret doors. One of them leads to the main house, the other leads to a cave just down below the cliff where the mansion stood. The last one leads to the forest but was protected buy a password only father knew. I knew this because in the short time that I had with my brother after the kidnapping, we did play hide and seek and he taught me all those secret passages.

I went to one of the faucet and search for the switch under it. I turned the switch on and a little door on the wall under the privy of the faucet. That passage led to a storage room in the main house. I used that passage to move in the storage room and search for the next passage. There in the storage room was another secret passage to the closet of a room adjacent to that of father's room. And another secret passage on that closet leads to father's closet.

I sneaked  into father's closet using all the passages brother taught. When I was already there I could hear father talk.

"You mean the Critella was getting ready to strike us down?" Father was on the phone. "And where did you get this information? And how do I know I could trust you?"

"I know you're a good friend of Atlantis, or were you just friend?"  He continued standing near the window watching the seas that was at the back of the mansion.

"I can't give you Dylan, I don't believe that his safety is your top priority," father laughed. "Beside Nicholas, you are a silver haired Rossini. You're family help in eradicating my sister's family."

Father was silent for a bit. Was he talking to Nicholas, the Ace of Clovers? What was he talking about his sister? But whatever he was discussing with anyone was none of my business, I just want to talk to Night.

"Dylan is safer with me than with you," father said. "He is guarded twenty-four seven, so no one can harm him. And the Mather's mansion is also as much a fortress compared to your mansion.

They talked a lot and  I got tired so I just sat down on one side of locker. I waited for father to leave the room and that  was  when I sneaked out of the closet.

I searched the room but it wasn't really hard for me to find my phone since it was just on the top of a table near  father's bed. He was really not expecting me to retrieve it. I then went back where I came from hiding my phone from Blake. 

"You took so long that I thought you already escaped,"  he commented but I just laugh at him. I asked him how the hell would I escaped and he agreed not even suspecting anything.

Blake escorted me back to my room and continued guarding me loosely.

There were timed when would catch Blake looking away and I would grab that opportunity to try sending a message to Night but the phone would always have a 'message sending failed' report. I tried quite a few time but it always have the same result.

"Shit!" I muttered when I got pissed that I could not even send a single message to Night. I almost threw the phone away if Blake hadn't sad a word.

"The signal here is jammed," he sad pulling a little device from under my  bed. "If you want to send a text or call, you'll have to turned this off."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked him. I still can't remember him but I had a gut feeling that he was not a close friend of Dylan. Well maybe I was wrong because I couldn't even remember a single friend of Dylan. 

"Because I am a friend, Night is a friend…" he said. "You are sending a message to Night, right?" I nodded and then he pressed a button on the device and it stopped glowing red. "Make it quick and instead of texting try calling him."

I did as Blake suggested. I tried calling Night a couple of times but there was no answer so we had to stop and turn on the jammer again. After another hour I tried calling again and luckily someone answered.

"Star?" I heard the voice that I had been longing to hear.

"Night?" A wide smile curved my lips as I hear his voice. I was so happy just to get to hear him say my name.

"Where are you? I want to see you," he said and I wanted to tell him I want to see him too. But with so much guards around the house, It was pretty impossible.

"I'd want that but it would be pretty impossible with all the guards around me," I answered. We exchanged sweet words and then said goodbye. But before saying goodbye he promised me that he would come for me.

"It's dangerous for him to come here, he'd be killed if he was find out," Blake told me and I already told Night that but he told me he'd choose a brave death seeing me than to never see me again.

"What if I help you escape?" He suggested.

"Can you do that?" I asked him hoping he would say yes,  after all he was the one that suggested it."

"We can just give the guards some sleeping drugs and we can get out tonight. So that night, I insisted on doing the cooking for the guards and the maids were very enthusiastic about it. I got some sleeping drug from Blake and put it on their food that was enough to knock down a man for a day. Then the two of us waited.

It was late at night when Blake and I went out of the house sneaking in the shadows just in case some of the guards didn't take the food that have the sleeping drug. But all in all, everything had been okay.

We were able to go out without being caught.

There were a lot of people inside the bar and a familiar face came into sight. He was  together with a blonde guy who was not so familiar to me.

"Jeremy," Blake called to Jeremy and  the blonde guy. Seeing us Jeremy waved his hand and the two went on our direction and sat on our table.

"Hey Jeremy," I greeted him uninterested. I remember him from the hospital but that was all.

"Don't move a muscle!" I  heard the blonde guy say and I felt something hard pointing at my stomach from under the table. "It's a gun," he informed me with a sweet smile. 

A/N

Hey cupcakes… I've already finished typing the draft for this story until the very last chapter which would be more or less 22, but I haven't finished rereading and editing yet.

I hope you guys enjoy this.

COMMENT and VOTE, NOW - I COMMAND THEE! ;-)

~fcee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 3.9K 22
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
39.8K 179 6
Tales of a couple and their domestic relationship. Involves Displince (Aka. Spanking)
100K 4.6K 143
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...
161K 3.7K 28
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...