JOSHLER: the mess you've made

cherubdun द्वारा

joshua william dun is a new student at saint edward's elementary, and the stars welcome him with open arms. अधिक

saint edwards'
poptarts and randall
this one is just dialogue
go-time
go-time, for real this time.
aftermath
questions

josh has a plan

11 0 0
cherubdun द्वारा

i was almost going to make this fully serious but i couldnt resist making it a little weird. welcome randall the spy roach.

"hey, buddy, partner, friend, why the fuck do you have a roach with a toy mic strapped to it?"

"this roach with a toy mic strapped to it has a name, tyler. randall."

"sure, whatever. why do you have randall."

"i'm glad you brought it up, tyler, because i've been dying to talk about it."

josh cleared his throat and gestured for brendon and i to lean in. he whispered,

"something's up at this school, and this little guy's gonna figure it out. when i go to the office to ask for my agenda, i'm gonna let him loose. the mic will hear all the stuff that's going on in there."

i scoffed. brendon gasped.

"i wouldn't trust that mic so much if i were you."

"THAT'S SO FUCKING COOL YOU'RE LIKE A REAL LIFE SPY!!"

again, i'll let you figure it out.

josh shushed brendon harshly.

"nobody can know, bren. i'm trusting you with this."

great, one more lunatic for my collection. i seem to attract idiots. he's cute, though.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
81.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season