Welcome Back [May or May not...

By Reactier

Five years after Toms disappearance... Edd gained feelings of sadness and loneliness, even when his other fri... More

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Welcome Back
This Isn't a Dream
Sing For Me Commie
Cuts
Interests
Red Leader
First Failure
Living Room
Mastermind
Success
Twisted
Up to Something
Bar
Realization
Hatred
The Television Message
The Deal
The Plan
The Captor
Saved
Sight
❤️Yeet💙
The Dungeon

I love you

1.2K 41 63
By Reactier

A Bit More Detailed Smut Warning

Tom Pov:

Everything is set up for tomorrow. Right when Edd wakes up he should have Tord's head and when Matt checks his email he should hate Tord's guts. When that happens, Tord will have to come to me. I will be his only friend and the only one to comfort him, except for that woman.. but I'll deal with her later.

I know Tord is out somewhere and Edd and Matt are asleep, but it's late so I bet Tord is probably going to go to bed right when he gets home, I wonder where he went today honestly...

But right now I can just sleep in peace, now that I know everything is going to be okay, all I have to do is shoot myself right when I wake up to the sound of Edd calling Tord's name in a rage. This will be my last good nights rest, so I better make it count.

I get dressed into my most comfortable pajamas and grab Tommi bear from the top of my dresser, I never needed to sleep with him since I came back, but I'll probably sleep better with him in my arms.

I grab the edge of my blanket so I can climb under it, but before I can do so I hear a knock at my door. Who could that be? It couldn't be Tord.. could it?

"Who is it?" I ask and let go of the edge of the blanket.

"It's Tord," the person outside my door says, shit! He can't be here! "I need to talk to you, it's really important."

"One second!" I look at the gun on my bedside table and I quickly grab it, I slide it under my bed. "Uuh.. you can come in now."

I sit on my bed and close my eyes with a sigh as my door creaks open, when I lift my head to look at Tord my eyes widen. He has a red suit on and a bouquet of roses, what the hell?

He closes the door and looks at me with a smile, by the small droplets of sweat on his face I can tell he's nervous. He walks over to the bed and holds out the roses to me as he says, "Hi Tom, sorry if I stopped you from sleeping, but I just wanted to talk to you for a bit, please accept these flowers as a apology."

Is he for real? I take the roses and say with some confusion in my voice, "Thanks?" He sits down on the bed next to me, he has a large blush dusting his cheeks and a nervous look seems to be plastered on to his face. Why is he acting so weird? "Uuh.. so what did you want to talk about?"

There's really no point in acting flirty or normal for that matter, my life is going to end tomorrow anyway so masks should be off right now, I also just don't feel like acting right now I guess.

Tord takes a deep breath to obviously calm himself, he looks at me and places a hand on mine, he then begins to speak, "Tom, I think you're crazy," HUH?! "But I don't think you're naturally that way," I look at him with confusion, what is he getting at? "I know you'll just try to avoid the subject of the kidnapping, but I'm not here to talk about that anyway so I won't bother."

"So what are you here for then?" I ask, I have no idea where this is going.

"Tom.. I.." Tord hesitates, just say it so we can get this over with- "I love you." Love? What? "And I know that sounds crazy but-"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean what do I mean?"

"Um.." I don't want to say I don't know what it means, but I'm also curious... "How do you feel about me?" That works.

Tord sighs and looks down for a moment before looking back up at me, "Tom, my heart pounds whenever you act flirtatious or sexual with me, just seeing you half naked makes me drool, whenever I see a side of you that isn't how you present to be 24/7 I feel like I've just discovered a whole new world,"

"Is that what love is-" Maybe not phrase it like that completely. "to you?"

"Well.." Tord looks down, I have a feeling I'm interrupting a set of words he planned for this situation, I can tell he's been thinking about this conversation for a while. "I guess so- but we're getting off topic, Tom what I'm trying to say is that I want you to be mine-"

"So you accept my-"

"Not!- not in that way Tom.." Tord slides his hand up my arm, I don't know what he's trying to do here. "I want you to be my lover, not a servant or slave, a lover."

I look down at the floor, I've never felt a smidge of that ever, I only have distance memories of it, but I have no idea what it feels like now, "But.. the only time I felt those things was when we were having sex, but even then it didn't feel the same..."

"Maybe.." Tord slides the hand on my arm up to my face and holds my chin to shift my face to look at him. "Maybe when we did it, I was treating you how your mask would've wanted it.. and not how you would've wanted it."

"Who said I had a-"

"Tom when you seduced me you had your mask on, the mask that shows a confident and flirtatious personality.. but when I touched you, you changed completely, you became gentle and scared of what comes next," I flinch, was I that easy to read? "We have one thing in common Tom..." Tord gets close to my face, to the point our lips almost touch. "We both know how to fake our real personalities." Tord then kisses me very gently, not rough like all our past kisses, but just a nice, gentle kiss.

Tord leans me back on the bed as he pulls off his tie, I drop the roses on to the floor and I wrap my arms around his neck. Once he has me laid down, he pulls back from the kiss and whispers, "I'm going to try to ignore what your mask wants from me and focus on what you want from me, tell me if I hurt you or make you uncomfortable in any way,"

Tord begins to unbutton my pajama shirt but before he can fully unbutton it, I ask, "I know you like loud, girly moans, do you want me to do that?"

Tord makes a gentle smile as he responds, "Tom, just be yourself. Let me see and hear your real reactions to what I do." He's really caught me, I shouldn't have underestimated his ability to figure things out, he probably got help from his psychologist friend too...

I'm dying tomorrow, so I guess letting go of my acting for one night won't hurt. Besides, he seems to really want me to be myself...

Tord fully unbuttons my pajama shirt, showing my bear chest. He leans down and licks my left nipple, I gasp and shake a bit, "S-s-sensitive..." I close my eyes tightly, but I can just sense the smile on Tord's face.

Tord twirls his tongue around my nipple, I continue to make small noises as my heart pounds- wait... heart pounding? Didn't he say that that's.. love? When he sucks on my nipple I begin to shake more violently, I'm not cold so I have no idea why I'm shivering so much, I feel more hot than cold.. actually I feel like I'm burning up.

"My-my heart is b-beating really f-fast T-Tord.. A-am I-I feel-ing l-love?.." I ask as I begin to pant, why are they so sensitive? Even if I tried to hold a mask I wouldn't be able to do it...

Tord plants kisses up my chest, to my collarbone, to my neck, then to my jawline before smiling and whispering into my ear, "You're really clueless aren't you." Tord rubs against my lower with his, it's clothing against clothing but it somehow still feels good, I start to feel... flustered? Is that the word? "Your face shows such a cute expression, it really matches all the little sounds you make when I touch you."

I turn my head to the side to look away from him, why must he say such weird things? He leaves a trail of kisses down my body, making me flinch with every one, until he reaches down there. He pulls off my pajama pants with ease, then he rubs on to the bulge of my boxers, my back arches when he does so.

"T-Tord this is w-wrong," I say as I pant and make more little gasps and moans. I'm dying tomorrow and it only makes me feel worse that he's doing this with a dead man that ruined his relationship with his friends... huh.. I guess do feel bad then.. why? Tord pulls off my boxers and strokes me, I let out a small, "S-stop~"

"I can tell by the way you react that you don't really want me to stop," Tord licks the tip and I make a loud gasp, slowly followed by several whimpers as he continues to lick the tip. "You're sensitive there~" I cover my eyes and blush intensely as my heart beats faster and my body's temperature rises through the roof.

"Sh-shut up.." I whisper so quiet he probably didn't hear, that's the first time I've talked back to him in a while... What's going on with me? He continues to abuse the tip and I can feel my orgasm raging to come out, oh god this is embarrassing... "Ah~!-" I then cum and pant intensely after, I peek at him only to see that I had came all over his face. I look away again with embarrassment and whisper, "S-sorry..."

"It's alright Tom," I hear shuffling of fabric and I open my eyes to see that Tord is taking off his suit. "Tom I just want you to know something," Tord lazily throws his clothes on to the floor, he's just as naked as I am now. "I know you probably don't remember how to be yourself anymore," Tord hovers over me and I look up at him intently with my mouth only slightly gaped. "But just for tonight..." Tord gives me a soft smile. "Tell me everything you feel, both emotionally and physically." I don't notice Tord getting ready to push into me since I'm so tranced by his face. "And just know that-" Tord pushes into me and I gasp in surprise and pain. "-I love you!"

"T-too b-ig!" I scream out in pain as I squeeze my eyes closed, did I really just say that? "It's fi-filling me up!" It's like the words are just coming out of my mouth without hesitation. When Tord pushes in further I arch my back and shake. "I-I can't! I'll pass o-out! Tord!"

"I think I really love this new Tom," Tord says then kisses me, he then pushes all the way in and I gasp into the kiss as small tears fill up my eyes. New Tom...

I'm starting to have thoughts.. thoughts about Tord. For some reason I just want to hug him and stay that way for hours, I want to kiss him every time I see him, and finally... I just want to be by his side.... is this.. is this love?.. It.. It has to be.... Right?

Tord goes to move but I stop him by saying, "W-wait! To-Tord.."

Tord looks at me with confusion, "Yes?"

I lift my hands up and slide them around his neck, "I'm having thoughts about you.. I think it might be love..." Tord looks at me with a dumbfounded look, except there's a twinkle in his eyes, I really have no idea what he's thinking.

Tord hugs me tightly, and my eyes widen a bit from surprise, "Goddamnit Tom! I love you too much!" A sincere smile slowly makes it way on to my face, I forget all about tomorrow when Tord kisses me and slowly begins to thrust.

Luckily since his member was inside for a bit, it adjusted well and it doesn't feel as painful a it would if he immediately started to thrust like last time, in fact, it actually feels really good.

Saliva drips down our chins as I make loud noises in the kiss, he's going slow but he's still hitting all the good spots and it's so deep in that it's exhilarating! He pulls back from the kiss and I start to become a bit loud, luckily it's very late and everyone else is completely passed out; but what's embarrassing is that Tord keeps staring down at me with such a soft smile, it's like he's admiring me while my heart races at Mac speed.

Tord Pov:

The faces he makes, they're so natural, it's amazing; just watching him makes me drool and all the noises he lets out makes my heart race more than it already is, I haven't seen him this natural since five years ago, but I've also never seen these types of faces on him before.

I could tell the way he said that he loved me that he meant it, I could hear it in his voice and see it in his face. I guess he hasn't fully forgotten what love is after all... Did I fix him?

"If you k-keep moving like th-that I'm going to c-cum~!!" Tom says which knocks me out of my deep thoughts. "You're going so d-deep~! I'm really going to p-pass out if you keep g-going~!!"

"I'm almost there," I say and brush the back of my hand against his cheek. "Just stay awake until I cum Tom, then you can pass out."

I can practically hear Tom's heart as it pounds in his chest and I can feel his body heating up like a furnace, he makes loud gasps every time I thrust in and moans slip off his lips with ease. The arms and legs tighten around me every time my member hits deep into his end and his panting is very quick, he reminds me more of a anime girl now than when he was dressed like one.

When I can start to feel the need to cum I speed up my thrusts, I then finally cum deep inside Tom which causes Tom to let out a loud scream of pleasure and to cum all over both our chests.

We both pant like dogs and I go to say, "Tom I love-" but Tom quickly pulls me down to his face and kisses me; next thing I know, he's completely passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1K 22
Ok so I gave up on the description for this story but it's at least something- Tord comes back from the Army to see his "old friends" again. Of cours...
696 55 13
Tom and Tord get upset and nervous at just the thought of each other. With Tord back in Norway all Tom can do is spiral, getting upset with himself o...
147K 2.5K 37
Y/n has known Tord for a very long time. She has known him sense they were baby's and immediately came close friends. Over the years growing up and b...
10.2K 372 28
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...