The Sheikh's Rebel (gay) ☑️

By monkeybreath

After their first meeting, Tyler wants nothing more than to put the arrogant Jared in his place. The man seem... More

1. An unfortunate encounter.
2. Busted!
3. Stalker identified.
4. An unwanted offer.
5. Who's the Boss?
6. Eric.
7. "Ah, shit. Buttons!"
8. Michelangelo's David.
9. Payback is a Bitch!
10. Meagre victory, Massive defeat.
11. Smile, your a big hit on YouTube.
12. Paris
13. "Crap. Of course he's a Prince."
14. Vague de Chaleur
15. The medallion
16. The shocking truth.
17. (Un)Pleasant memories.
18. A new path
19. Christmas = Drama.
20. Who am I?
21. Bluff is paid dearly.
22. High point, Low point.
23. Bolivia.
24. Surrender.
25. "Fleur called. You're an asshole!"
26. Sheikh Jabaar.
27. TKO.
28. Pushed out of the closet.
29. This is where I belong.
30. The walk of shame.
31. Family pride and bubbles.
32. Marwon Al-Din
33. Featherweight.
34. Fleur.
35. The odd one out.
36. A painful search.
37. Promises you have to keep.
38. Tyler stands his ground.
39. Amir vs A Cheeky Monkey.
40. This changes everything!
42. The answer he never wanted to hear.
43. Never leave you protégé.
44. Tarek is mine!
45. "Do you even know why you came here?"
46. The eye of Al-Din.
47. "He's not going to last 15 minutes!"
48. Even those who knew what was coming listened breathlessly.
49. "He'll hate you for this!"
50. "Do you want to see him tear me to pieces?"
51. "He's my kryptonite."
52. "I'm just the stupid fool who fell in love with an Arabian Prince."
53. "I know why you're smiling, naughty boy."
54. A crazy fool.
55. "The protection you evoke in one, elicits the aggression in the other."
56. "Why had Fleur done this?"
57. "Soap opera."
58. Oblivion.
59. "Simple? Apparentely we have a different concept of simple."
60. "I am Fortune's Fool."
61. The last grain of sand.
62. Betrayal.
63. "Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments."
64. "All that remains is me."
65. Kismet

41. Where do I belong?

812 47 5
By monkeybreath

The atmosphere at dinner was made carefree. Mainly to reassure Marion and Naomi. At no point was the subject discussed. Nevertheless, the worrisome looks of Aisha and his mother were a clear sign that they realized how serious the situation was.
Tyler tasted little of the food he ate. Even though he moved it in at speed and had filled his plate twice.
"Hungry?" asked Tarek, who sat next to him with raised eyebrows.
Tyler shook his head. "I feel so empty inside." Disgusted, he shoved his plate off.

"If you want, we can get your partner here?" said Tarek softly.
Tyler laughed. "And then what? We wouldn't be able to touch each other."
The man bowed to him. "You would need grandfather's permission."
There was a shiver through Tyler's body. He should consult with Jared first.
"I'll ask him," said Tarek, who stood up.
"Tarek," Tyler hissed in dismay. He reached for the man's arm, but he couldn't find a grip. "Tarek," he shouted a little louder.
He had almost reached Marwon, who looked at his grandson asking. Many eyes caught him when Tyler stood up. "Tarek, no!" it sounded with authority.
Eyes flashed between Tyler and Tarek and lingered curiously on Tyler. His clear commandment did not have the nasty taste of reproach. It was only meant as a halt. Tarek looked at him nodding. 
"Is there anything, Tyler?" asked Marwon.
"No, Mr. Al-Din. Nothing that can't wait. Thank you," he said diplomatically, and sat down again.

Tarek took a seat next to him with a happy smile. With investigative suspicion, Tyler looked at the man. Why did he get the uncomfortable feeling that he was being manipulated? He bowed to Tarek. "What did you want to achieve with that stunt?" he said with a smile so as not to alert the neighbors.
"Confirming a suspicion," he said simply.
Tyler swallowed hard. "And what would that be?"
Tarek looked right at him. "That you must consult with your lover before you can ask grandfather." Tarek grinned. "How am I doing?"
"No comment," Tyler said wryly.
Tarek laughed at him casually. "Then I won't show you my list of candidates?"
"Plural?" responded Tyler amused. With his right hand under his head, he leaned conspiratorially towards Tarek. Suggestively, he raised his eyebrows. "Tell me." Tarek blushed under Tyler's interest. "You have to understand that we looked at your background thoroughly before we met you," Tarek said apologetically.
  "No problem." Tyler shrugged. "Tell me," he asked eagerly.

"Eric, Dylan, Henry, Thiago and Nathan", Tarek summed up.
Tyler raised his eyebrows. "Nathan?"
"In Paris, he said he would protect you with his life."
Tyler smiled appreciatively. "I remember that moment. Was that what he said?" He frowned. "I don't think Nathan likes men. You can take him off your list as far as I'm concerned," he said amused. With a sudden incoming thought, his expression changed to serious. "I hope that no more information is collected now."
"No," Tarek shook. "And you're so candid that it's not necessary." His mouth left in a small smile.  "Can I conclude from this diversion that he is on my list?"
Tyler picked him up, looked into his eyes until he was in real contact, let his tongue slide over his lips and said: "I don't gossip about the men I kissed."
Smiling at the hot blush that appeared on Tarek's cheeks, he turned up and looked straight out. The smile melted from his lips at the expression on Jared's face.

Tyler sighed annoyed. "I don't think Dr. Evans thinks we're so amusing. He probably suspects me of moral levity. What do you think Tarek? Is he right?" Defiantly, Tyler looked into Jared's black eyes. He enjoyed the fire burning in it. It warmed him up.
Tarek looked incredulous from the furious Jared to the grinning Tyler. That boy really had blatant disrespect for authority. The admiration Tarek couldn't keep out of his gaze only made Jared angrier.
  Tyler's grin widened. "Don't worry, Tarek. This is pretty much part of our daily routine in practice."
He froze. His expression fell so quickly that Tarek put an arm around him to support him. A tsunami of grief engulfed him. The realization that his life no longer existed as it was hit him like a sledgehammer. His access to Jared, his collaboration with Jared, was all gone!

Before he figured it out, Tarek dragged him to a toilet. And really not a moment too soon. He puked out all his food. Once empty, he sat with his arms around his knees defeated on the ground rocking back and forth.
"Why didn't I realize this sooner?" he said, sobbing at Tarek, who looked at him helplessly. "Everything has changed. What am I supposed to do now?"
"You don't need the practice to make a living, right, Tyler? You really don't have to worry about that."

Sad blue eyes looked at the man in front of him. "I have worked hard to complete my education. The practice and the staff are a great support and example to me. That was wiped out in one fell swoop. The future as I saw it...!" He made a magic move with his hands. "Poof!"
Tarek took him frowning.

There was a knock on the door.
"Tyler?" his mother said. "Is everything okay?"
Tarek opened it. "He's very upset. Do you want to stay with him?"
She nodded.
Wordlessly they switched places. On her knees, she sat down in front of Tyler and wrapped her arms around him.
"You've only now realized what it means that the practice is gone, haven't you?" Unable to fight the new wave of grief he burst into tears. Marion felt silent tears flowing down her cheeks. She gently rocked him back and forth, slowly rubbing his back. Her little boy.

For a millisecond, she hated Jared and his family from the bottom of her heart for hurting her son so much. The moment passed, and she knew that the only reason for all that grief was the depth of Tyler's love for Jared.
Jared was just as well a victim of the situation. Hadn't he completely exposed himself in the two weeks before Tyler left for Dubai? None of their relationship had been hidden. They had done all their activities together. It had been a preview of a highly desirable but impossible future.

"I'm so embarrassed," Tyler sobbed.
"Why?" asked his mother in a surprised way.
"Because I'm the last person to see all the pieces together."
She shook her head. "Your compassion for the well-being of others graces you, Tyler. It's not a matter of who gets it first. You have heart for everyone and you put yourself in the back. That's why it hits you this way. There's no defense in that part of your heart." She kissed him on his hair.

There was a knock on the door. "Is everything okay?" asked Jared through the closed door.
Abruptly, Tyler looked up, his tearful face stood horrified. His mother let him go. He shook his head violently back and forth. Ignoring all of his silent protests she stood up to open the door. He quickly scribbled up and sat down on the toilet bowl. Cold hands slid down heated cheeks and wiped away his tears. Jared and his mother switched places.
  "Is it okay to be here with me?" asked Tyler hoarse.
"Rinse your mouth and wash your face," Jared said sternly.
Sulking, Tyler took action. Palms together formed a small bowl full of cold water. It felt lovely on his heated cheeks. His lips caught water from the flowing tap and washed away the last foul taste.
When he stood up, he saw in the mirror that Jared was gone and the door was open. Sighing, he returned to the dining table. Everyone but Jared was present.
"What did he say to you?" his mother asked.
Tyler laughed mockingly. "Rinse your mouth and wash your face," he said in Jared's deep humming voice. He didn't hope Jared's gruff behavior would continue.

Marwon gestured to him. "I want to talk to you. Tarek, walk with me," he commanded. In his study, the man took his seat with difficulty. Tyler caught the look in Tarek's eyes and shared his concerns about the old man's health.
"What was that at the table? What were you going to ask, Tarek?"
Tyler wanted to protest, but Marwon raised his finger. Disgruntled, he squeezed his lips together.
"I suggested bringing Tyler's boyfriend here in this time of emotional stress. I thought it would make him feel better," Tarek said.
Marwon looked at Tyler thoughtfully. "Did he reveal the identity of his lover to you?" it sounded slightly surprised.
Tyler raised his head and made eye contact. Investigating, they looked at each other.
"No," Tarek shook.
"Thank you for bringing up the suggestion, Tarek. I will continue to speak to Tyler about this."
Tarek nodded and left the room.

"You know?" Tyler asked cautiously.
Marwon looked at him kindly. "Ever since the first time I saw you together." Shocked at these words, he swallowed laboriously. "And now?" It was hard for Tyler to look at the man, but was unable to turn his gaze away.
The genuine sadness Marwon read in it filled him with grief. "I don't have it in my power to change anything. Jared will have to fulfill his duty and produce an heir." He put a hand on Tyler's arm. "After that, he will be able to go his own way. Have you ever considered that?"
Tyler shook his head. "His family means the world to him. I don't think he'd abandon his child. That doesn't sound like the man I know. In addition, I would never ask him to do anything like that."

"Does he feel the same way about you?"
Tyler gasped. He cleared his throat. "I can't answer that. Only that no promises have been made between us, but that there is love on my part."
Marwon smiled mildly. "In my younger years, I would have felt compelled to punish you for those words. Now that the chill no longer wants to leave my bones, I appreciate the value of love and the warmth it brings."
Dark eyes looked at him sternly. "Be discreet!"

Instead of being happy, Marwon saw a sad Tyler.
"It doesn't feel right to go against your wishes. Your consent is based on my grief. Can you really support it if two men are intimate under your roof?"
Marwon waved away his objection. "Luckily, I'm the boss in my own house. It's up to me to make and break rules. Go!"
"He won't believe me," Tyler said, barely containing it himself.
Marwon picked up a paper and wrote something on it in Arabic. "Here, give him this."
Frowning, Tyler took the piece of paper.
"Go," gestured Marwon, who saw how much the youngster wanted to leave. "Ah, the power of passion!" he thought sighing.

Tyler had his phone in his hand before he closed the study door behind him. "Where are you?" he messaged him.
Ping-ping. "In my room."
"Explain to me how I get to you."
Ping-ping. "No."
Tyler sighed. "Stubborn man," he muttered, typing a new message. "I have a note from Marwon for you." It took him a full minute to get an answer.
Ping-ping. "Left staircase, third corridor right, fifth door."

Tyler walked as fast as possible and knocked discreetly on the door. Jared opened the door and reached out.
"Note," he demanded. His face was tight and his hair tousled.
Deep wrinkles were visible on his face as he read the note. "What does this mean," he said angrily.
Tyler pushed him in and leaned against the closed door. "If it says you have to kill me, then make love to me first so I can die happy," he said mischievously biting his lower lip. Expectantly, he recorded Jared.

"You told him?" he hissed through clenched jaws.
Tyler was startled by the desperation on his face. He shook his head.
"He already knew."
"How?" demanded Jared.
"Apparently from our first meeting," Tyler admitted sighing.
"What did he say?" Jared asked compellingly.
"Be discreet."
Jared's eyes flew to the note. 'Love him.'
"What does the not say?" Tyler asked curiously.
"Same thing."
"Liar," Tyler said softly and tenderly.

Still leaning against the door, he let the caution slip out of his gaze. Undisguised desire radiated from his blue eyes. In this difficult circumstance he left the initiative to Jared. But this one didn't seem to be able to break the deadlock. Motionless, they faced each other. The conflict was clear on Jared's face.
Tyler closed his eyes for a moment and made a choice.
"If you're not able to have sex with me, at least let me sleep in your arms," he said calmly.
He kicked his shoes off and walked to the bed. Stretching out on his right side on the bed, he stuffed a pillow under his head. For more than a minute, he lay waiting before the matrass behind him bend slightly due to Jared's weight.
A warm body slid against his back and buttocks. An arm slid around his chest and pressed him firmly against him. Their heads were on one pillow. Despite his yearning body, he was satisfied enough to fall asleep.

He woke up early and resisted the temptation to kiss Jared's mouth. Then he left secretly and without being seen going to his own room. At breakfast, Marwon was taking him clearly curious. Tyler couldn't suppress a blush. The other table users, with the exception of Jared, didn't seem to notice. But Tyler looked at the old man admonishing, which provoked a chuckle. As soon as the opportunity arose, Marwon looked him up and asked,"How did it go yesterday?"
"Are you really asking me for details, Mr. Al-Din?" asked Tyler, shocked.
A light blush appeared on the man's cheeks.
"Well, no. That's not what I meant," he quickly stammered. He stopped at seeing Tyler's smile. "Cheeky flail. To fool a man my age like that," he said sternly with humor in his dark eyes.
Tyler bowed to him. "I took off my shoes and lay down on the bed. That's how I spent his arms the night."
Marwon frowned. "He read my note?"
Tyler nodded. He felt compelled to explain Jared's behavior, and he hoped he would put it right when he said: "Yes, but I think twenty-nine years of obedience is not just out of your system."
Marwon nodded thoughtfully. "To keep the routine as much as possible, I want you to follow your daily schedule. Nathan picks you up for training and this afternoon you go to the office."
"What about you?"
"You don't have to worry about that," Marwon said so resolutely that Tyler frowned, but wisely kept his mouth shut.

Nathan had clearly provided a safe environment. An armored car took him to an abandoned department store where they were flanked by armed men. Tyler's mouth fell open when he took all this in.
"Isn't this a little bit of an exaggeration?" he said, holding his thumb and index finger half an inch apart.
"That's your opinion!" said Nathan, clearly not taking Tyler's opinion into consideration.
In a small space, Tyler had changed and they embarked on their usual run.

"So you got me off your list of suitors," Nathan said hurt after a ten-minute warm-up.
Tyler took him in speechless. "Except that Tarek has a big mouth, I can only be surprised with this comment, Nathan. You're not even interested in me! Why would you care about a stupid list?"
Melodramatically, Nathan put a hand on his chest. "I'm wounded that you're not even considering  to take me as a suitor on a fake list."
Running through the building and ignoring the men escorting them, Tyler abruptly stopped. "I can't have you distracted by this," he shook his head. "Come here," he beckoned Nathan.
"What?" he asked, puzzled.
"Come here," Tyler commanded.
"No, thank you," Nathan sulked.
"Hell," Tyler said. He grabbed Nathan, stood on his toes and pressed a hearty kiss on his lips. "So. Now you're back on my list," he said. "Happy now, baby?"
Nathan grumbled, but Tyler could tell his ego was restored.

It was clear that today's lesson had a grimmer character. Tyler was strapped to a chair and blindfolded. Then he had to tell Nathan what the layout of the building was. What route they had taken. How many doors were in this room. What he'd seen outside of identifiable details.
Nathan was far from satisfied and made this clear. "You need to learn to be more attentive to your surroundings. The exterior of a building is vital. You may be able to describe every fabric of the interior, but then we wouldn't know what building you're in. Please try to remember that."
"Why don't you put a transmitter in my shoe," Tyler joked.
"Because they're not always accurate," was the quick no nonsense answer.  
"I have a tracker?" asked Tyler, reading bewildered between the lines.
"You digress," Nathan said sternly. "Technology is great, but you have to be able to rely on yourself. Combined, this gives you the best chance of coping with a situation."

"I can't feel my hands anymore," Tyler said poutingly. "When are you going to let me go?"
"You have to get yourself out of it," Nathan said defiantly, bowing to him.
Tyler, who had already counted on this, struck quickly. In the blink of an eye, he had freed himself and overpowered Nathan.
"Impressive," Nathan praised as they lay rolling across the floor.

"Am I interrupting your intimate little get together?", it sounded sharply in the doorway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 10.1K 18
A Prince kidnapped from his Kingdom to be the slave of the soon-to-be King of the rival kingdom. Collin is feisty and non-compliant, and Phyias is lo...
6.8K 459 28
After their first fiery encounter, the last person Charlotte wanted to see was the man who had beguiled and lied to her. What she wasn't expecting w...
206 0 40
Rafael, a young man who was raised Catholic and grew to fear the rejection of his parents meets Vinay, a man who he falls in love with after spending...
1.2M 79.8K 43
[BxB] Prince Lucas thought that life would be perfect when he made Snow White his wife-to-be. At least, that was until her twin brother waltzed into...