Love never dies |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

Not sequel but different story from Dil ki dhadkhan. A story of army officer and navy office. How would bot... More

Prologue + character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chpater 61
Chapter 62

Epilogue

741 91 17
By bubbleybunnies

A year later,

Middle of night, sneaking into the mansion and gazing around sighs deeply staring the stairs. Slowly tiptoeing climbs the stairs and standing front of the door.

Gently pushing the door, enters inside and looks around the room. His eyes landed towards the bed where his whole existence laid carefree sleeping.

His lips curves into thin a smile, approaching towards the couch, he placed the backpack and starts walking towards bed.

His eyes widen as he stares the bed. His eyes welled upon seeing his daughter who slept hugging her mother.. his eyes fell on love of his life. His heart sank seeing the cutest scene from him.

He sat down as he stares gazing at them. His eyes widen as his daughter eyes widen and turns to his side facing him.

Her widen opens eyes stares him, he smiles lightly as he watched her. His gazed fell on when his daughter who shifted closer to him holding his hand in her tiny fist. His eyes welled up, his heart ached up seeing his daughter holding his hand.

A tear rolls down his cheek falling down, he wasn't able to hold his tears. He wipes his tears gripping his daughter finger. He bends down pecking her finger.

He then scooped her up in his arms and his heart relieves as he hugged his daughter close to to his chest for the first time.

His eyes flowed with fresh tears. His heart felt content and protective as he held his daughter close to his heart. His eyes soften seeing his daughter smiling at him as she gripped his finger in her fist.

He softly kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek gently with his finger.

Neil : my princess.. I'm sorry princess you. I wasn't with you when were born. I was such bad father from start. I couldn't be with you. I'm sorry princess.

He felt so guilty and unlucky not being able to welcome his daughter. He truly missed so many things. He missed his family so badly. He had to sacrifice his family protecting his country.

When love of his life who was battling giving birth to a baby who belongs to them, on other he side, he fought against his own death.

His death didn't worried him but was shattered because he wasn't be able to witness his wife giving to a pervious baby. His whole existence seems to end when he was taking his last breath away from his loved ones.  It was most difficult phase of his life.

He chuckles lightly as he watched his daughter snugging into his chest just like his wife. His eyes fell on his wife who was slept not unknowing what was happening behind her.

He smiles and pecking his daughter cheek placed on her bed and felt content seeing her hugging her mother.  He then got up and moves to washroom.

He comes out of washroom and getting rid of the shirt he climbs up the bed looking at his girls who slept cuddling each other.

Neil smiles wrapping his arm around them holding them protectively . He closed his eyes and slept.

The sunlight peeped inside the room breaking Avni's sleep. She stirs in sleep and stretching her arms she opens her eyes and gasped seeing the sight of her own her eyes.

Her eyes widen, her eyes brimmed with tears and she watched the scene front of her. Her heart starts to pound faster seeing the moment to witness since the day she gave birth to her daughter. She hoped to see a bond between a daughter and father.

Her heart ached as she looks at how their daughter snuggles into his chest and his arms protectively around her small figure. She couldn't hold herself from smiling seeing at the scene. All her sadness and anger flew away she watched them sleeping with a smile.

Engrossed watching them didn't notice when a drop of tear fell on him, which sensing he flicks his eyes open and stares her whose eyes were ready to cry out.

He glances at his daughter then at his wife before reaching up with his thumb and wiping her tears off.

Neil carefully untangling himself from his daughter hold and pecking her head lovingly sat up and keeping his gaze on his wife gets down the bed walking to her side and scooping up her in his arms walks towards the balcony.

Pushing the door with his foot he walks into balcony and sat down on a couch with her on his lap. His arms tightly wrapped around her waist and his chin resting on her shoulder.

His fingers brushed against her cheeks wiping the tears off. He pulled her closer to his heart. He could feel her body shivering in his hold. He grips his hold and pecking her shoulder took a deep breath.

Neil : love! You can let it out. I won't stop you.

Soon as those escaped from his mouth, her emotions bolted up and snuggling herself hiding in his shirt, she sobbed loudly holding his shirt in her fist tightly.

His hand went into her hair and softly caressed them as he held her tightly in his arms and letting her cry her heart out.

His heart sank when she wouldn't stop crying and shaking in his arm but he helpless wondered letting out would be best than keeping it inside.

Her fists smashed against his chest making him chuckle lightly. He looks down separating her body from his and saw her hitting his chest so hardly.

He couldn't stop laughing because she looked so adorable while hitting his chest in tears, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Her hair messed up, her eyes messed up. His fingers brushing against her cheeks wiping the tears off. He pecks her forehead cupping her face.

Neil : I'm sorry love. Please forgive me. I know my forgives won't be enough love. I know. I missed so much things. I am bad father and husband. I couldn't make it when you were in pain. I'm sorry love. I'm sorry isn't enough and won't get all the days back love. I'm really sorry.

Her eyes dropped as she stares him watching his face. Her fingers raised up caressing his face and saw a scar.

Avni: how did this happen? Dare you lying to me? You won't be spared.

Neil chuckles and explained how he got injured during one of the mission last year. Her lips moves close to the scar and kissed it softly.

Noway she could be mad at him being not able to there when they needed him the most. Though she was disappointed when he couldn't make it when she birth to their daughter, their baby. Her heart cried and shattered remembering how she held everything together by herself.

She also understood his priority. She knew what comes first for him, she wasn't going to be selfish but was hoping he could come back to see their daughter but unfortunately destiny had some other plan.

Leaning back on his chest she hid herself in his arms and tilting her head lightly looks at him.

Avni : I really don't know what to say Neil. I can't just put what I'm feeling Neil. I know Neil. You might have tried to come bit couldn't make it Neil. Marrying you was the best decision Neil . How can I not recognise the real you Neil. I'm proud to say that you're my husband. I'm proud to be your wife Neil. Just disappointed you missed so much in these one year. It was so hard Neil. I didn't know how I held myself together. I was losing myself Neil.

His heart ached up as he heard expressing what went through in the last year of their lives. His grips tightens around her waist and he pecked back of her head.

Neil : I'm sorry love. This is what all I could say. I should have been selfish and come back. I missed so much. My daughter whole year. It would have so difficult for you. I'm sorry love.

Avni : I know Neil. We can create all the memories again. Our daughter would be proud of her father. You're not a bad father or husband Neil. There is certain things not in our hands Neil. I'm so happy you have returned back. Maybe though is for short time of period. I will cherish our memories again Neil. I really missed you so much. We missed you Neil.

Neil : I missed you so much love. I really missed you. There couldn't be a singe day where i wouldn't think about you two. I missed my precious girls. What have you named?

Avni : Akshita.

His smile grew bigger as he whispered his daughter name.

Neil : Akshita Neil khanna. Her name is beautiful just like her.. you know what happened last night love..

She shook her head and so happy seeing how excited he was. He then narrated how his daughter snuggled into his chest and held his finger when he held her close to his chest.

Pushing him she rushed inside and picked Akshita up who starts crying not finding her mother on bed.

She rubs her back and hugged Akshita. Neil who comes in the room desperately looks at them wanting to console his daughter who cried.

Her tears broke his heart, not being able to control himself, he tapped Avni's shoulder who turns around looking at him.

Neil : do mind if I hold her up?

Avni : why would I mind Neil? She is your daughter much as she is mine. She all yours.

Neil smiles and took Akshita in his arms who snuggles into his chest knowing her father warmth.

His heart overwhelmed as he watched Akshita sobs getting calmer down. He then sat on bed with her in his lap. He looks at Avni who was smiling at them.

Avni : I wished so long to witness this day Neil. I can't tell how much happy it's making me to see you back.

Neil smiles and looks down kissing Akshita head lovingly.

Avni : will you be okay with her? I will fresh up while you're with her.

Neil nodded his head and looking down at his princess he softly calls her name out.

Neil : princess. Do you know who I am?

He hoped she would recognise him. Akshita getting down his lap look at him whispering softly.

Akshita: yes.. papa. You're my papa. 

His eyes brimmed with tears as he heard her calling papa for the first time. His ears carved to her calling him papa.

Her small fingers brushed against his cheek wiping his tears off.

Akshita: papa, why are you crying? Did I upset you?

His heart melted up, he hugs her close to his chest and sobbed lightly. He then broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Neil : I love you princess. So much. I missed you.

Akshita smiles at him showing her few teeth.  Neil giggles in his tears and looks at his adorable daughter.

Akshita : I love you papa.. papa can we please go downstairs. I'm hungry.

Neil nodded his head and walks out of the room moving to a guest where they both could fresh up.

Holding his princess in his arm and laughing with her he walks down the stairs and gasped seeing his family sitting in the living room.

He shook his head as he watched  their shocking face. His princess wriggling out from his hold ran to swetha who held her tears back seeing Neil.

Neil hugged Prakash and Bebe.

Neil : i missed you mom.

He mutters hugging swetha so tightly. Swetha cries hugging him. Neil broke the hug and kissed her forehead. 

Neil : I'm sorry mom.

Swetha shook her head and cups his face caressing his face.

They all sat down and looks at Akshita's face that glowed and who clings hugging Neil the whole time.

Neil didn't mind hugging his princess, in fact he was loving this moment. His eyes fell on his wife who stood by the stairs staring them.

He blinks his eyes and gestures her to come. Avni comes and greets them.

Excusing herself Avni went to kitchen with swetha to prepare breakfast.

Prakash : Neil what time did you come back? You didn't call me. I could have picked you up.

Neil : I'm sorry dad. I got home middle of night and I really didn't wanted to disturb you guys.

Prakash nodded his head and began talking to Neil.

Breakfast went so smoothly with giggles and Neil pulling his princess legs and feeding her with so much love.

The whole family loved witnessing the wonderful moment between them.

Prakash went to office while swetha and bebe decided to visit one the their friend leaving AvNeil alone the house with their daughter giving them some alone time .

Neil threw Akshita on bed and starts tickling her. Her laugh echoed in the room, Avni shook her head seeing them behaving like a child.

Avni : Neil, what are you planning?

Neil : what do you what to do love?

Akshita: picnic.. then beach and ice cream.

Akshita responds before Avni could open her mouth. They both looked at their daughter who mischief grins and moves close to Neil tickling him.

Neil laughed out and in between his laugh he pulls Avni on the bed tickling her too.

The whole echoed through their laugh. They wouldn't stop laughing.

Like a planned they spend whole day together. They went on shopping followed by a family picnic as their princess wanted.

It was bliss and memorable day for them. They were happy especially seeing Akshita enjoying herself.

They were currently driving towards beach. A cold breeze wind hitting their face as the window rolled down.

Neil turns his head back and looks at his precious girls engaged in talking. Neil's heart melted and overwhelmed seeing them.

Neil stops the car and looks at them. Opening the door Avni puts Akshita down who ran towards the water. Avni ran behind Akshita bing all protective as Akshita hurriedly ran and almost tripping over.

Neil smiles following them. He stood behind them watching his princess playing with the water with Avni being behind her.

Neil then went and brought ice cream for themselves and went towards them.

He calls their name out and passed them ice cream. Akshita jumped grabbing the ice cream and dipped her fingers.

Neil chuckles and back hugs Avni who leans into his touch. His shoulder rested on her shoulder.

Neil : I love you, love. Thank for you coming into my life and making it so beautiful. I can't thank you enough. You gave biggest happiness. You both are two precious to lose. I love you both so much.

He watched his daughter dropped the ice cream and sat in the sand and playing with the sand.

Avni : I love you too Neil. It wouldn't been possible without you Neil. Thank for you coming into my live. You gave me beautiful family. I love you so much.

She turns around and looks at him before she placed her lips on his kissing softly. She broke the kiss and looks at him.

Avni: I love you.

Neil pecks her lips and smiles.

Neil : I love you too, love.

They both got startled hearing Akshita cry and turns looking at her covered with sand.

Neil chuckled and rushed towards her picking her up his arm.

Neil dusted the sand off her body and looks at Avni who giggles coming towards them.

It was the perfect moment as a family. They have come long way. They love their love and stayed together as they wished.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

This was last part and hoped you enjoyed the whole story.

I will see you in next book.

Vote and inline comments.

Thank you
B

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil
225K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...