Peter Parker oneshots x

By xQueen_OOFx

This is my first oneshot'book', so I can say I tried at least XD. I usually write when I get an idea ( or ha... More

The fieldtrip
Bi-derman
The rouge avengers
Gordon Ramsay
May!?
He surprises everyone
British Peter
Sleep deprived Spider
Heartbroken Spidey
A/N

Spidey in Wadanka

9.8K 210 222
By xQueen_OOFx

A/N: sorry for the povs changing, I just didn't notice until later and I kept falling a sleep XD  please don't hate, I just had an idea and sooo I thought I should go for it. So here it is :)

Warning: mentions of abuse, and panic attacks (I tried :)) avengers are kind of jerks

The Avengers are after Spider-Mans identity and has gotten violent. Even tho Nick Fury said not to and to stop, they won't (cause of Cap mostly). Nick knows Peters alter-ego. He ends up being taken to Wadanka, seriously injured. Peters is also 15.
[homecoming happened but Peter made the suit and was not in the 'civil war']
......................................................................................
(no-one's pov)

Peter was having the worst day ever. Flash was taunting and push him all day and it was even worst after school. When he got home his aunt was drunk which ended up in a beating then she left for work. So now on patrol he was sitting on a roof on a call to Uncle Fury.

It was kind of funny how the cold, ruthless Director Nick Fury, became nice and warm after he meet me, leading me to think of him like an uncle.

~~~flashback ~~~
(Peters pov)

When I heard that Director Nick Fury wanted me in for some questions I was at first questionable if I should or not. However I thought if I have to I will only tell him.

After May went to work after she shout at me to clean the house, I put on my suit and swung all the way to S.H.I.E.L.D. As I arrive I hack their system and got into the vents and crawled all the way to Mr Fury's office.

When I made sure he was there I jumped down and greeted him, "Hello Mr Furry, I heard from a little Spidey that you wanted talk". I smirk as I see him jump a bit, but hides it well.

"Ah... yes I do but how did you get in" he narrows his eyes at me, just as a voice echoed tho the room. "Boss, it seems as tho I was hacked and the person is inside now" I did a little bow and jump on the ceiling sitting down.

"So, Mr Fury what can I do for you" he points to a seat for me to sit at, sits at his desk. "Well Spider-Man, I want to know about your identity, about your powers, plus why you do this" he folds his arms glaring at me to argue.

"O-oh umm.... I-I will show you, but you only as I don't tr-trust your system, or your team." I quietly curse myself for the stutters and my trust issues. He seems to think about it and understands.

"Okay I can accept that, as you seem to have some trust issues and you are willing to tell me" he pushes a button locking the door, shutting the windows and soundproofing the room and nods to me.

I slowly grab the end of my mask taking it off, I let out a shaky breath. "My na-name is Pe-Peter Parker, I-I'm 15 and li-ive in Queens" I stuttered our waiting for the yelling, looking down feeling his stares at me.

"Wow, your so young peter, why do you do this?" He asks genuinely curious, while he was moving towards and sitting next to me.

"We-well, when you can do the things I can do, and you don't, then the bad things happen, they happen because of you," I paused for a second thinking about uncle Ben "- I st-started after my uncle died, when I was 13, I cou- should've done something but didn't and be-before he-he.... he said "with great power, comes great responsibility" and I live up to it to-today" I finish with tears threatening to fall, I wipe my face and look up to him.

Mr Fury looks hesitant, but embraces me into a hug which I hesitantly accept, being a bit shocked at his actions. Plus I try my best not to flinch as he does, hoping it going unnoticed.

"Okay Peter.." he let's go and then asks the Final question, ".. I got to ask, what are your powers?" Mr Fury raises an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, I have enhance healing, my senses are dialled up to 11, super strength, super speed, I err.. I can talk to spiders and I have a spider sense that tells me of incoming danger. Oh also I can stick to any surface without the suit. Also, without the powers, I like to say I'm smart and I also made the web shooters" I gave small smirk at him, looking at his slightly shocked face.

I was going to say something but was cut off by the male voice. "Boss it seems as if the avengers want to speak to you I would advise Mr Parker should leave" Fury nods and gives me his number.

"See you later Parker and we'll talk soon" he smiles and waves as I leave the room swinging back 'home'.

—time skip—

It's been 2 months, since then and Fury and I talk a lot more. It's been 3 days since the avengers were after me and I was going to him today, as normal but also to ask him if they can stop.

I arrive at the office where there was a sofa and TV placed, but can easily be removed, as i sit down I leave the mask on until he gets here. "Mr Parker, I would go hide in the vent as Tony Stark and Captain Rogers is with Boss" the voice, which we both decided to call Ben, said to me. I follow his advice just before they entered the room with Mr Rodgers shouting at him.

"Director Fury! Come on WE have to know who he is and powers, what if he's dangerous, for crying out loud!" He shouts standing in the middle of the room with Mr Stark.

"No means no Rodgers, I don't need you going after him as I already know and that is enough." Unc- Mr Fury argues back at him glaring daggers into his soul. "I think we should know Fury, what if he goes rouge like this one" Mr Stark points to Rodgers "plus he can join the team". 

Mr Fury sighs and walks towards them, "No you will not go after him and That's that, now leave my office, and Ben you know what to do" He says to Ben as he would do the same thing he did the first time I showed my face.

They give Fury a confused look, then they storm at the office, but I catch Mr Rodgers says they will still get me. "Spidey it's safe now" Ben said, as I jump down onto the couch.

"Mr Fury there still going after me and their using violence against me, wh-what should I do?" I ask him, pulling my mask off. He sits next to me pulling me into a side-hug.

"Well, we have to be careful as I try and will get them to stop okay," I nod melting into the hug. "Now as you told your aunt, that your at Neds I say movie night, with pizza" I chuckle at him but nod.

We get to his living area and sit down with the food, puting on Finding Nemo, we talk about half way tho before Lying down. "Thank you... uncle Fury" I slowly close my eyes before jumping up, apologising a thousand times.

"Hey Pete, calm down, it's okay......" I calm down and lay back down on him "and I kinda like  it"  I smile as we soon fall asleep.

~~~end of flashback ~~~

That was about 2 weeks ago, and to be honest we have gotten even closer ever since. Also telling May I got an intern ship some where and that I would have to stay there on weekends helps me out a bit.

My thoughts were interrupted by my Spidey sense tingling, "hey Uncle Fury, I have to go call you tomorrow" I hung up the phone and stand up to see Ironman coming towards me With Captain America.

I sept back to the edge for an escape when they land. "Hello there Spider-Man, you need to come with us and please make this easy" Captain speaks first, getting in a defensive stance.

"Oh Icicle you know I can't todo that, plus Mr Fury already knows and told you to stop" I get into my fighting stance, slightly giggling at his taken back face.

As he throws his shield I swing it back webbing him to the floor and swing away trying to escape. I sense the arrow flying toward me and jump to the roof where Hawkeye was before getting hit. "Well, BirdBrain that wasn't very nice" I dodge the other arrows and Webb him up and then start to fight Black Widow.

I dodge most of her punches and all of her kicks, when she stabbed me in the leg. "Shit!" I yell I punch her then web her up as well. I swing off without noticing Mr Stark shooting his revolvers at my back, making me fall. "Uhhh" I sit up and shot back at him and make my escape. "Karen, turn off the cameras I go pass for 5 minutes please" as she does I end up far away and collapse into an alley way going unconscious, while seeing to figures before everything went black.

~(no-ones pov)~

As Peter went unconscious the two figures walking passed it noticed and rushed to him. "Brother, we have to help him" The girl said, checking over the Spiderling.

"Yes sister, we should hurry and bring him to the jet" they both carefully pick him up and rush to the jet, and fly back to Wakanda.

~~~time skip~~~

The next day is when Peter woke up inside of the Shuri's lab in Wakanda. As he opened his eyes, he sat up looking around for someone. "Ahh, Brother he is wake!!" Shuri yelled out to her brother, T'Challa. They walk over to peter and looked over him.

(Peters pov)

When I hear a person yell, I start to slowly panic. I mean if you were at a random place you don't know you would to. The girl voice comes around a corner with a tall male, the brother, and they walk over to me.

I slowly back up on the bed, looking at them. "Wh-What do yo-you want, Where am I-I" I stuttered out panicking thinking that the avengers got him and what could happen.

"You Spider-Man, are in Wadanka after we found you bleeding out in New York" the 'brother' said earning a nod from the 'sister'. "Can we ask why or what happened" their look was somewhat encouraging, but I can't be to sure.

"Ri-Right," I sat up, still far away from them "I-.. The Avengers we-were fighti-ing me, cause th-they want me identity or something, an-and they got violent as I-I mange to swi-swing away" I paused taking a deep breath before going on. "I-I told Mr Fury about m-me already and he is the on-only one I tr-trust. So he to-told then to stop but they wo-won't" I feel the tears slow creep up, while the two look at each with a hint of concern and worry.

"Uhh I can go i-if you want, me too" I start to stand up before a hand was put on my shoulder making me flinch. "No friend, you stand until you are better" he voice was soft and gentle, so I stayed sitting.

"Oh, how rude of us, this" the girl pointed to her brother "is king T'Challa of Wadanka and I'm princess Shuri" my eyes widen in shock. THE king AND princess, is catering about ME!!!

In a state of shock, I didn't notice the voice of my AI, Karen, speaking until she shouted my name. "O-oh yes, I-I'm..... I'm Pe-Peter" I mumbled back to then slightly bowing, cause of my back being in pain. Hearing a chuckle I calm down, until I remember May. "Karen call my and mute us" I rush out before I hear her awful voice.

"PETER! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" she yelled into my ear, causing me to flinch and panic. "I-I'm so-sorry mam, I-" she cut me off, which didn't help as I started to shake. The next time I see you, I SWEAR I will beat you to DEATH Parker!" Then she hung up.

Karen unmuted me, so the two people heard me slightly sob. Mr T'Challa came closer to peter hesitantly wrapping him into a hug. Slowly pete calms down, we break the hug while I break the silence. "Oh god.... M-Mr T'Challa I'm sorry". "No it's okay... why don't you change there is a top, hoodie and sweatpants in the room over there for you to change in" I nod my nod and go to change.

(No-ones pov)

Peter walked into the room, when Shuri and T'Challa faced each other with worried looks. "Brother, should we know what that was about and what was on the call". Shuri questioned her brother, but before he could answer their was a 'ding' from his phone.

Karen:
I'm Peters AI, Karen
I thought you would want to listen to the call as I am worried for peters safety.
I also sent it to Mr Fury and he is coming to Wadanka tomorrow to see him.

T'Challa read out the message to Shuri and they not listened to the call. They both looked at each, having a conversation with their eyes- about keeping him safe -before nodding their heads.

Peter, then walked out with the hoodie being massive on him, but keeping the mask on, he walks over to them. "Thank you for the clothes Mr T'Challa and Miss Shuri" Pete thanks them and then they head off to the palace.

~~~time skip ~~~

The trio walk into the dining room and go to sit down. With T'Challa at the head and Shuri next to him. Peter goes to sit next to the king, opposite Shuri  before okoye slams her spare into the ground i for the of him, making Pete flinch and back up.

"So-Sorry... i-im sorry" he quickly spits out and guessed he should just stand there until they were finished. "Okoye, he can sit down and eat" T'Challa says before she did something.

"But your majesty, the royal family must be protected, and he is not one" she states in her thick accent, while pointing to peter. "Well he is our guest and our friend," he was cut off.

"Who also is to be protected at all cost" the princess added on to it. This stunned the warrior and walk over to peter "yes of course, I'm sorry..." she says and holds out her hand.

Hesitantly Peter shakes it and reply's back, "th-that's okay Mi-Miss Okoye and I'm P-Peter" she nods her head before going back to stand by the wall behind T'Challa. He sits down and eats the 1/2 of the food that was given to him, which doesn't go unnoticed.

"Pete, you can eat more you know, right" the Spiderling nods but didn't finish the plate. "So Spidey, you are sleeping in my room on the sofa, to make you feel safe okay?" The panther said to him without hesitation.

This however, causes peter to look at him wide eyed, "wh-what- yes -I-I mean if it doesn't bother you sir, I do-don't want you to waste anything for m-" "nonsense Pete, it's fine let's head up now shall we, goodnight sister" he nods his head and wave to Shuri and Okoye before leaving with the king.

(peters pov)

We walk down the halls of the palace and I was awning (right? Uhh I can't spell) at almost everything until Mr T'Challa breaks the silence.

"So peter, where do you live in New York?" He asks, glancing over his shoulder.

"Oh, I uhh I live in Queens, it's beautiful when you look from the roof tops, especially at nigh, o-oh but Wadanka is very beautiful as well and the sunsets are pretty" I answer him, remembering the sunset on the way to his home.

T'Challa smiles and beams at the answer "Why Thank you, also can I ask how your family is?" He smiles while asking, thinking that it's not as bad as the phone call.

However, I stiffened at the thought of it but still carrie on. "Well I..... most of my family is dead,.. just me and my aunt" T'Challa seems to catch on and decides to change the subject. "Sorry, uhh how close are you to Nick Fury?" He said with curiosity in his voice.
"We-well... I guess you could say th-that were like family." I smile thinking of our movie nights and how we would help each other at a job. I break out of my thoughts, when we stop at his door.

We walk into the room and I gape at how big it is. The wall are dark grey while one was filled with windows,'showing the rest of Wadanka and the stars above it. There is a king size bed by the windows, while there are 2 sofas and a flare screen TV on the opposite side of the room. Their was also a door leading to the closet and bathroom.

I heard the man chuckle, as he saw the eyes of the mask widen while I looked around. "Wow" I whispered as I walk to the middle of the room waiting for Mr T'Challa to give instructions.

"Glad you like it," he laugh out "you can sleep a sofa, there is a blanket and pillows already there" I walk over to them after thanking him and lie down. "Well goodnight peter" "Goodnight Mr T'Challa..." and then we soon fall fast asleep.

~~time skip~~
(no-ones pov)

It was 3:04 am when T'Challa woke up, from hearing  small whimpers from within the dark room. He walked over to the noise, only to realise that it was the young Spiderling whimpering and crying while he was whispering in his sleep.

So this caused the elder to go into 'brother mode' without knowing, as he starts to comfort the younger. "Wake up..... Peter wake up!" He shouted at him in hope he'll get up.

Peter suddenly shot up from the couch, breathing heavily with tearing streaming down his face hidden in the mask. "Hey, Pete you need to breathe, in    and    out" he told him, but without thinking the spider roped off the mask following his breathing.

As the mask was off T'Challa was finally able to see his face, to only gasp when he found out how young he was. Peters chestnut brown curls landed in front of his brown doe eyes, making him look adorable. After, peter calmed down yet still had silent tears rolling down, he had realised what he had done he began to panic.

"no... nonononono, I-I'm sorry M-Mr T'Challa....." he said to the man and continued to apologise to him putting his face in his hands. He then felt himself getting embraced in a hug by T'Challa.

"It's fine, I won't tell them.... anyone" he said as he rubbed peters back. "Why don't we get some sleep okay?" T'Challa says as he goes to stand up.

Th small grabs T'Challa's hand, the hand sleeves over top of them, stopping him from leaving. "pl-please don't go" he's whisper just reaching the panther as he smiles down to the boy.

"Of course," he picks peter up and takes him to the king size bed. "we can sleep on the bed, young peter"
He lays him down in the middle of the bed and joins him. T'Challa embraces peter into hug, and the two drift off to sleep.

~~~time jump ;)~~~

The bright sun shines into the bedroom, Brighton the hole room as peter slowly opens his eyes to see the view over Wakanda. Half smiling, he goes to sit up but is confused when he feels the protective arm around him.

Looking up to see the king, pete internally panic and lays back, as he doesn't want to wake him. Hearing the door open, he closes eyes and pretends to sleep.

While this mysterious person walks to show that it was, Shuri. She walks to the bed, noticing Spider-Man's mask on the sofa but no Spidey there.

As inches closer, she sees the young hero being hug protectively, causing her to 'awww' especially when she sees the young boy face, who's chestnut hair has gone over his eyes.

"I'm definitely taking a picture" she whispers out loud, after hearing that peter re-opens his eyes to see Shuri right in front of him. "Oh good morning peter..... my don't you look cute." This makes peter face turn red in embarrassment.

"Go-good morning, m-miss Shuri" Peter related as he wiggled out of T'Challas arm. "You.... you won't tell an-anyone will you" peter looks at shuri with big doe eyes, hinting some worry in them.

Looking into his eyes she sighs and punches his cheeks " ohhh, how can can I say no to those, I won't tell a soul" she giggles, while peter blushes more and moves his face down.

"Ughh.." T'Challa wakes up looking to where peter was lying down to find him gone. He shots up, only to see peter sitting up, blushing like crazy and his sister giggling. "M'roning Shuri and Peter... how you feeling" he asks peter with a loving and caring voice, which shocks shuri as it only happens sometimes.

The small child look at him, "o-oh.. I'm feeling better, M-Mr T'Challa,.. thank you" they both smile while shuri is still confused. "HOLD UP! What happened to the cinnamon roll" she shouts while hugging the kid, while he winces at the noise.

"Shuri low voice and he had a nightmare last night and why did you come to wake us?" He question the sibling, as she slowly lets go of peter.
"Right, breakfast is ready and Mr Fury will arrive soon after" "Right thank you, tell mother we'll be down in a minute". She nods and heads out of the door.

They both get up, while the black panther goes to change, Peter goes to his suit - that was brought their- and gets his phone out. Turning it on he reads the multiple messages that were sent from his aunt.
*
Aunt May:
PETER!!
Where are you, you little shit
Your going to regret not coming back!!!

COME HOME NOW
I SWEAR TO GOD,

Your useless, worthless ass is going to get it when I find you.
*
Those were the most recent and the ones that got peter to tear up while he kept going tho the phone. A hand on his shoulder caused peter to jump and back up, dropping his phone in the process. "It's okay Pete, she can't get you here". Nodding his head, he pick up the phone and walked with T'Challa to the dinning room.

Once they arrived they saw Shuri and a older woman sitting and eating together, only stopping when they took notice to the two. "Son, why is their a child with you" the woman raised an eyebrow at her son, then looking into the boys eyes.

Peter reached up to his face to realised that he had forgotten to put his mask back on. T'Challa noticed his panic state and put a hand reassuring hand onto his shoulder, "don't you worry young one, they won't tell a soul, no one will".

He nodded and look to the elder women "He-Hello, my na-name is Pe-Peter" a small shy smile was on his lips, causing the girl to smile.

"Well, Peter I'm Ramonda, the mother of King T'Challa and princess Shuri" she responded back as if nothing was wrong. They soon after ate breakfast while talking, about themselves while peter closed a few theses off as he didn't fully trust anyone, but T'Challa.

Okoye then walked tho the door with Nick Fury behind her, "My king, Mr Fury is here also wanting to see peter" hearing his name Peter glances over to the door to see his uncle there.

He jumped up from the table and rushed over to the man, hugging him tightly, "UNCLE FURY!!!"  He shouts to him getting the hug returned back.

"Peter! Oh thank god, was it the Avengers again causes I will break their bones" the one eyed man said while putting a hand in the child's hair.

T'Challa got up and swiftly walked over to them, "Director Nick Fury, a pleasure to meet you" they shook hands after the two stopped hugging and went to sit at the table.

Nick sat next to the small child as tho he didn't want him out of his sight again. "So I like to say thank you helping him and did Karen send you the call" fury asked the king only getting a nod and T'Challa asked, "and did you see the messages if not then peter give nick your phone"

Peters head shot up looking very worried and pale "yo-you heard th-the call from ma'm- my au-aunt" the two nodded so peter hand the phone to fury and you could see the rage in the mans face. "Pete.... why didn't you say anything and how long" the man sask in a soft but stern voice

"Since... since un-uncle Ben die.." he whispered the answer tho everyone heard who was in the room.

The man stands up and paces around while T'Challa embraces peter again as he silently cries into the man. Shuri was about to say something but was interrupted by a other guard  running inti the room.

"Sir, the avengers are here"

(Guys I think that my tired state has caught up to me, so it might not make sense from here 😂)

—— Meanwhile with the avengers——

"Guys, I found him!" Tony yells to the team that were there (Steve, Natasha, Clint and Sam). "He was taken to Wakanda by the King and princess and I hack into S.H.I.E.L.D Nick Fury has just left to go there" he tells them while Steve just looks very determined.

"Well, why are we here, let's go get our answers we deserve" everyone cheers and gets on the jet and flying off.

When they arrived they had to say something about having a meeting with the king and landed in-front of the palace.

"There is no hiding now" Steve whispers and Natasha just stares at him, thinking if she is doing the right thing.

——back with peter——
(peters pov)

I'm freaking out. The people who are trying to get me are outside! I jump and hide behind Mr T'Challa, who gladly accepts my hiding spot as Uncle Fury started to talk. "Okay peter, I... I know it's tough but the only way to stop them going after you and hurting you is if you tell them," he said to me as I hold on to T'Challa.

"O-Okay, but tell th-them not to sh-shout, I can feel an Sensory Overload coming" he nods his head and head out to them. We stand up and follow slowly as I still stand behind the man.

"Okay, then he'll come in a second" as Fury tells the impatient avengers, but was confused why he said not to judge on age.

Mr T'Challa and I walk out to them, but I was more by Mr T'Challa so they only saw my legs. "Jerks, this is Peter, aka Spider-Man." I walk from T'Challa to meet the stares of every single one of them, with their jaws on the ground.

"He-Hello" I smile at them, while Nat comes out of shock and hugs me (we meet at shield, but only as peter). I accept the hug hesitantly, but soon melt into it.

"Маленький паук, I knew there was a reason, but wow...., I'm sorry" I smile at her and let go of the hug. "It's okay мама паук, I forgive you....... but no Widow bites for a week" i tell her sternly, but in a soft voice.

Natasha, chuckles but nods her head. The others are confused on her the deadly assassin is laughing and is nice to a child. However Steve was raging with anger. "WHAT THE FU-, HE IS LIKE 12 YEARS OLD, FURY!!" Steve screamed at Uncle Nick, and to which I wince. Everything started to get louder and brighter as he carried on.

"HE IS 15 AND I DIDN'T MAKE HJM DO ANYTHING," everyone started to shout to Uncle Fury, Nat and Mr T'Challa. I let out a whimper which went unnoticed to everyone but Tony Stark.

(no ones pov)

Tony slowly went over to Peter and kneeled in front of the boy. "Hey peter.... are you okay" he asked quietly, he was the only one not yelling, I shake my head and say about the noise. "I'll take you inside, can I... can I tough you" he asked the shaky child, to which he nodded at.

The two pair left without anyone noticing and sat down in a random hallway. "Tha-thank you, M-Mr Stark" the small child leans into Tony's chest making the man smile, the child was to adorable.

They stayed like that, until peter was calmed down.

—with the avengers—

"LOOK FURY HE IS JUST A KID, HE COU-" Steve yelled but cut off.

"NO YOU LISTEN, The kid has been through so much! More than ANY OF YOU! And is still going tho crap. I can't stop him, cause he will still do it any way!" Nick Fury shouted back, and it was able to silence everyone, thinking about the boy.

"Shit, Pete are yo-" he started thinking about how loud they were, only to find him gone. He turned back to the avengers, scanning the people he also noticed Stark to be nowhere as well.

"T'Challa, Peter and Tony are inside, we have to find them and help peter" after he finishes, the two run inside and start to search for them. The avengers behind them, followed with some worry in them.

They rounded a corner and saw, Tony Fucking Stark, asleep and hugging a child on the floor, in the middle of the hallway.

"Oh my god... who would of known that Stark was a softy", Nat commented and took pictures while smirking. Blackmail.

"Right, lets leave them there and T'Challa" everyone turns to fury. "We have to deal with the so called "loving and caring" aunt" he says with venom in his voice, while the man nods his head.

Nat spots forward to the men and looks deadly "what do you mean fury" everyone could tell that she was mad. "Oh well, Peter lied to me about his aunt, who is abusing him." Multiple gasps were heard and a loud voice from behind them, "well hurry and help the cinnamon roll" they turn to shuri but nod.

~~~time skip~~~

Tony wake up to him being in his room at the tower, making him question how he got back. He stop as he hear tiny soft snores from beside him. Looking across to see Pete, peacefully sleeping put a smile on his face.

Tony got up, carefully and walked into the kitchen. "There you are Stark" sat there was Fury with coffee. " 'Morning, why are you here" he said back to the one eyed man, making a coffee.

"I'm here to talk about peter," this got he's attention and sat down beside fury. " I-.... I need you to adopt him Stark, his aunt is abusive and I don't want him in the system, ..... please" Tony stares in shock as the cold ass man, just asked for help AND said please.

"wow... I- yes I will, but are you sure I'm the right guy" Stark questioned the man back, looking slightly unsure. "Yes Tony in sure, you are not your father and they way you look after him yesterday, shows that you care" he nods his head and signs the paper.

Then peter walked in the room, tears down his face. "Y-You are going t-to adopt mme" he says, with hope shining in his big doe eyes. Stark nodded and peter run up and hugged the poor man.

Letting go, he also hugged Fury, "Thank you uncle Fury, I didn't think I could live if I went back there" he chuckled and welcomed the boy, only leaving after a small chat.

"Well, Pete... looks like you've got a new dad" peter giggled but agreed. The two got to know more about each other and became the best father-son dou after a few hours in the lab.

They meet up to the avengers for movie night and soon fell asleep. FRIDAY took pictures for them and they all became family, in their weird ways.

————————— —————————

I fall asleep so many times doing this. I know it did take a weird turn because of me doing it late at night, which can lead to my spelling being wrong as well XD
But anyway... I wanted to say that I will take any requests if you have any, and I will try and do more updates.
Bye

Continue Reading