Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•03• Disguise

9.6K 618 506
By Dippy08

Jungkook smiled like a fool and he didn't know why or what maybe he does?

Oh my God, Taehyung is actually staying over. The thought making Jungkook giddy a bit as Taehyung texted his mom about it.

Jungkook pushed away some of the junk on his bed and jumped on it. Taehyung chuckled and joined him on the soft cushion.

"Ahh it's really been really long since we last had a sleepover, right Tae?"

"Yeah, I'm glad you can see now, you blind bunny." Taehyung replied.

"Hey! I'm not-"

"DINNER TIME BOYS"

"Coming~~~" Jungkook replied and dragged Taehyung along with him downstairs.

Having Taehyung for dinner was something that Mrs. Hye Kyo really missed. She always loved the young boy's presence around her. He was someone who can easily catch attention around with his adorableness and that's why Jungkook felt thankful to have him.

The dinner was fun, filled with lots of laughter and smiles even though it was just the three of them. Jungkook was busy staring at Taehyung and Ma was busy staring at her nephew. She smiled to herself, knowing the familiar feeling between them.

After the dinner, both the boys decided to play games after wishing Ma goodnight. Jungkook was a pro and Taehyung whined every time he lost and the latter wouldn't simply let him win.

"Ahhh Jungkook~ah, I hate you!!!" Taehyung hit Jungkook's head playfully with a pillow and landed on the bed, burying his face.

"Feel grateful we didn't bet on this or else you would be doing what I wanted you to do."

Jungkook teased and Taehyung mumbled something incoherently and remaining quiet after that.

And he gradually fell into slumber.

Jungkook smiled, shaking his head as he put away the things. It was pretty late and he too felt sleepy after a belly full of good food.

"Ah did he fell asleep already?" Jungkook turned him over and his cute face got even cuter and prettier.

"Might have been a really tired day for him." Jungkook cooed and laid beside him, covering them both with a blanket.

Taehyung had this cute habit of snuggling up to the person next to him. It wasn't the first time they cuddled this way with their limbs entangling perfectly but Jungkook with his senses and mind magnified now, tried to stay calm after feeling Taehyung so close to himself.

"Calm down, it's just Taehyung. Don't act like it's the first time."

And then suddenly Taehyung caged Jungkook in his arms. Jungkook's eyes almost popping out because Taehyung had his knee up something which obviously made Jungkook look down. He gulped while slowly pushing the knee away from his body. Taehyung shuffled in his sleep and moved closer to snuggle his face onto Jungkook's chest.

"He sleeps so peacefully. It won't be fair to move him. Ah Jungkook let it be." He sighed and held Taehyung steadily in his arms and stared at his beautiful face. The boy beside him always managed to fill the void that occupied Jungkook's heart. He made Jungkook genuinely happy.

"Since when did you become this pretty huh Taehyung?" He whispered on his own and tried to close Taehyung's parted lips with his fingers but they opened up again.

"Cute as always."

He tried again but they parted away again. Jungkook chuckled, slowly leaning in closer, barely an inch away. His ears could hear how the air left Taehyung's pink lips, how his body moved letting the air gush in and out.

Jungkook's body was under the control of the rush of adrenaline. He was trying too hard not to make any move but it would be such a waste if he didn't.

He leaned in more, their lips almost touching but suddenly,

"You pabo! Yugyeom pabo...skksisk" Taehyung mumbled something in his sleep and Jungkook surprisingly backed away.

"Wha-? Pabo?" It took a moment for Jungkook to realise, making him smile again.

"You're such a cutie." He whispered and admired the sleeping beauty in front of him before drifting to sleep, hugging him close.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The Sun splayed beautiful yellow rays through the window, stirring Taehyung from his pleasant sleep. He was about to lift his arms to stretch out his soreness but he couldn't.

Why?

How do you expect him to move when he had Jungkook snuggling close, almost burying his face onto Taehyung's neck? Taehyung looked down to see their legs all tangled up again, the familiar feeling gushing through his mind.

Kim Taehyung would have probably dreamed of this but he definitely didn't expect it to happen so quick, especially when he was crushing over his own best friend.

Taehyung's heart fluttered, loving the feeling of Jungkook on him. It made him feel so safe and he didn't have the heart nor the strength to move away. Instead, he encircled his arms around Jungkook, enjoying his warmth when he had the chance to.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

It was Saturday morning and Taehyung had left already, making Jungkook frown in sadness.

He fell back on his bed and stared at the ceiling, he was bored and just then an idea struck his mind.

"Wait, I'm not a normal human now, which means I can crawl like spider and shoot webs too right? Wow." He sat up quickly and looked at his wrists.

"But how does it work?" He folded up his sleeves and moved his wrists in circular motion.

"And nothing is happening." He moved them again, trying various positions, nothing worked.

He tried again, extending his arms out while folding his middle and ring finger down to his palm. Immediately threads of web came out and he fell from his bed.

"What the fuck?" He did it again with a more force and lot more web spiralled out of his wrists continuously. He panicked and threw them in the bin before Ma could see.

Jungkook held his head with his hands, completely shocked with what had happened. Unable to swallow all of this, he moved back quickly. While doing so, he hit himself on the shelf, tumbling down one of the trophies on it.

His body shivered and his spider instincts alarmed him quicker before it could fall down.

"Wow, that was close." He tried to place the trophy again but he tripped as he stepped on a ball, shaking the entire shelf on the wall. Thanks to his messy room.

The trophy shelf was about to fall and suddenly his wrists shot web and forced the shelf back to messy wall. Phew, nothing fell now and Jungkook breathed for a second. Suddenly another trophy tumbled down slowly but he caught it with his web before it could end up hurting his coconut head.

He giggled on his own now, covering his mouth with his palms with uncontrollable amount of happiness.

"Wait it's useless because I can't let anyone know. Hah, if Ma finds out she'll beat me with her slippers or send me to a doctor. Aish! And people will think as I'm a monster.... no way... Not at all!" He sat back on his bed.

"But it's me now. I have to deal with this. It's helpful yet so terrifying to some." He spaced out again, thinking to do something to get rid of that.

"Wait, what if I? What if I be someone else? Still me but for others, someone else. I should disguise myself." Just when he was thinking and idea popped inside his head and he opened up his closet to find something.

He was searching for something but then his eyes caught an old jumpsuit of his uncle.

"Maybe this can help." He carried out all the required items and also took his aunt's sewing machine. He cracked his fingers and neck before settling on his table.

"Let's get to work, Jk." He said and started working on his idea.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

It was almost night when his idea actually came out as a result.

A red suit. With sewed up everything he could add in. Spider on back. Web like pattern. And a mask to cover his identity. He admired the suit when it turned out to be better than his expectations.

"Will it fit me?" He quickly wore the suit and it actually fits him perfect.

He checked himself in the mirror and almost tearing up to see he was exactly the same size, his uncle was. He then wore the mask and looked at himself.

Just the way, he tried crawling on the wall and he could possibly do that. He tried web shooting but his wrists were covered so he modified his suit according to that. The entire day passed by like that, in forming and modifying his suit.

And he ignored someone's calls again.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook was about to pull out his suit but his instincts alarmed him.

"Something is wrong." He watched out of his window.

"I guess it's time to test myself." He jumped of his balcony and caught the building with the web to reach the place where his instincts took him.

A dark alley where a man had robbed a woman and ran away with her purse. She screamed for help and suddenly, she saw a man in a red suit following behind the thief, after shooting the webs around. She gasped.

"Hey man! Wait up." The man in suit said but the robber was continuously running.

"Don't you know stealing is bad? Hey Mr. Thief. I'm talking to you."

The man in the red suit leaned on the wall in front of the thief and shot web on the man and made him stop his tracks.

"It's not good manners not to answer when someone asks you a question. Isn't it right Mr. Thief?"

The robber struggled to move but fell down and the web held him down to the road. He reached the robber and snatched away the purse.

"Remember, be gentle to women and don't steal." he whispered to the man and passed the lady her purse who was in a daze.

"W-who are you?" She asked.

"Mm...well you can call me Spider-Man?"

"Spiderman?"

"Yes Spider-Man, just always here to help. Take care bye." he shot the web on one of the building and soon disappeared.

This was something very surprising.

The lady worked as a cartoonist and she drew media's attention with her cartoon and article, explaining her experience with heroic "Spider-Man." Indefinitely catching attention of many youngsters and readers. The article spread like wild fire and a channel decided telecast the interview of the lady and her article the next day.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Sunday morning and Taehyung was pissed at Jungkook for ignoring his calls. He was not in a mood to face him so he turned on the TV while munching on some snacks. Flipping through the channels, he saw an interview of a lady who was telling how she was saved by a man in red suit last night.

"So, what did he say he was?" The interviewer asked.

"He called himself spider-..

And Taehyung shut the TV.

"What the heck is wrong with people these days?" He got up from his place and decided to go grocery shopping with his brother. The younger had been pestering him since he woke up.

Taehyung walked out of the store with his brother Yeonjun by his side who sipped on his chocolate milk.

"Ah hyung, no buses seem to come now. Let's get a cab already." Yeonjun whined while standing at the bus stop.

"Just wait a little more, another might be on its way."

"We have been here for 15 minutes already! That's enough, I'm leaving." Yeonjun snapped and started walking alone and Taehyung sighed.

"Ah wait for me Yeonie." Yeonjun walked faster and Taehyung jogged to catch up with his naïve little brother.

The traffic lights were red Yeonjun crossed the road, Taehyung absent mindedly followed behind, checking his phone. No text no message by Jungkook.

"Ah hyung? Come quickly." Yeonjun yelled at Taehyung who was at the other end of the road. Taehyung nodded and started walking without realizing that the lights had turned green.

"HYUNG STOP!!!" Yeonjun screamed but Taehyung had already stepped on the road and a bus was about to hit him but suddenly he was saved, caught by a man in red suit.

"HYUNG!!!!" Yeonjun had dropped the bags in his hands and tried to run to the pavement but continuous cars were blocking his way. He panicked and froze. Before he could decipher, he was pulled by the web back to the crossing.

The man in suit had pulled Yeonjun and Taehyung who was safely in the man's arms and was witnessing it all with his round eyes.

Now Taehyung and Yeonjun were together. Both surprised by the sudden event that happened.

"Yeonjunie? You're okay?"

"Hyung..." Both brothers checking each other and smiling contentedly after finding each other safe.

They then turned to see the man in the red suit.

"Are you two alright?"

"T-thank you... but who are you?" Taehyung asked in trauma.

"You can call me Spider man. You sure you two are alright?" He asked again and both nodded in unison.

Then the 'Spiderman' carried their dropped bags in his own hands.

"Let me drop you home, it's not safe." The spider man said and they were still traumatized by the event.

Not only them but someone else too, more specifically a journalist who had witnessed this act of kindness and captured in his camera to show the man in the red suit had saved two people, the infamous Spider Man himself, who had saved a woman last night.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung and Yeonjun were dropped home safely, through an unexpected way.

"Just take care next time, okay guys? Goodnight." The Spider-Man left, shooting web on buildings to get away, the same way he brought the two of them together.

"H-hyung.... w-what was that?" Yeonjun asked surprised and Taehyung was himself traumatized.

"Wait, is he a superhero like superman? Like the ones in the comics? Really? Wow Hyung, did you see how he saved us?" Yeonjun was jumping excitedly and Taehyung was still traumatized.

"Hyung, what did he call himself?... Ah yes Spider man. He is Spider-Man, our new superhero? Wow!" Yeonjun was bursting with excitement. You can't blame him, he was fourteen.

"Wait, but how did he know we live here?" Yeonjun asked and Taehyung frowned in confusion.

"I think he really is a superhero!" The light one exclaimed and entered in his house to tell his mother about what just happened.

And Taehyung stood traumatized there.

"Is he, that man in red suit who saved that lady?"

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

Stay isolated guys!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 77K 46
She moves into a new appartment. He's stuck. No one can see him. But she can. Jungkook/OC Rom-Com #64 in fanfiction 26/5/2020 #1 in romcom #2 in...
1.4M 75.6K 46
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩? A young man with a harsh past, Kim Taehyung finds himself...
67.1K 3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
20K 515 104
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 05.30.2023 Date Finished: 06.18.2023 ...