best friends?

By meganwhatup

Julia miner is from Virginia. She is best friends with matthew Espinosa and her life is pretty normal. She ha... More

The Beginning
Meeting New People
Feelings
Magcon?
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
hey guys!
16
17
Update
18
19
20
21
22
heyo:)
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
HAPPY BDAY MATT
33
34
35

9

222 5 2
By meganwhatup

Julia's POV

I woke up and showered really quickly and changed and went downstairs. Jack G came up to me and hugged me "good morning beautiful" he said. I blushed and smiled "good morning handsome!" I said poking his cheek.

I've always adored the jacks but kept it a secret. I went into the kitchen and jack G made me breakfast. It was only a pop tart but it was sweet. "Thanks jack!" I said. "No problem cutie" he said winking.

I ate the pop tart and watched tv with jack. "Let's go to the beach!" Jack screamed to me. I laughed and nodded. I changed into a pink bikini and applied on waterproof makeup.

I grabbed my phone and a towel and went downstairs to meet jack. He grabbed my hand and led me to his car. He opened the door for me and I smiled and got in. He drove us there.

When we got there I got out and ran to the beach. I set my stuff down and we both tanned for a bit. Then we got hot so we piggy backed me into the water. He then threw me in. We laughed and just had a good time.

My feelings towards Jack G have increased now. Madison always thought that me and him would be a cute couple.

After swimming we got out and dried off. "I'm gonna go get smores stuff you stay here I'll be back in a flash" Jack said. I nodded and just went on my phone.

I saw pictures of Matt's meet and greets and he looked happy. Of course I'm happy for him but he picked them over me. I then saw a picture of him kissing someone else. Wow I guess he moved on quickly.

I started to tear up thinking he lost feelings towards me so quickly. I let a tear slide and Jack came back. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Oh nothing just stupid stuff" I said wiping my tear.

He built is a fire and we started roasting marshmallows. We made smores and told each other stories.

When it was really dark he decided to drive us back.

We got back to the house and he kissed my cheek "I had fun!" He said. I blushed "so did I! We have to do that again" I said smiling.

I get butterflies around him. Oh no. Now I like Jack.

I went upstairs and took a shower then changed into sweats and a over sized t-shirt and went into Madison's room.

"Hey girl where have you been all day?" She asked. "I spent the day at the beach with Jack G" I said smiling. "Does wittle julia have a crush?" She said talking like a baby. "Yeah but i still love matt..." I said looking down.

"I think you guys should just make up and go back to being bestfriends!" She said. "That'll be hard to go" I said going back into my room.

I went on my phone and saw more photos. I liked Matt's photos and his tweets. He tweeted one that said "I miss you" I smiled and liked it. But wait. What about that girl he was kissing?

I went back on the picture and I went through the comments. Oh she kissed him when he went for the cheek. Classic fan girl.

I still am sorta mad he left. I turn off my phone and fall asleep.

Matt's POV
The first meet and greet is going good! Besides that girl that kissed me. I miss julia a lot. I finished up the meet and greet and went back home. I went though old photos of me and jules.

It made me cry a bit knowing that i broke her heart. I then went in my phone to see she favorite my tweet about her. I then went on Instagram and saw Jack G posted a picture of him and julia. He was kissing her cheek.

The caption was 'hanging out with my best friend' it broke my heart. What about me? Wasn't i her best friend? Maybe she moved on.

I cried a bit then went to bed.

Julia POV

I woke up to Jack carrying me downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and hugged him "why are you carrying me" I said into his chest. "Because I felt like it" he said laughing. I love his laugh so much.

My phone rang and I looked at it. It was a text from matt
Matt- hey

I just ignored it for now. Jack set me down on the couch and he sat down next to me. "What are we doing today" I asked him. He shrugged "I don't know let's wait until everyone gets up" he said.

I snuggled into him and we watched cartoons until everyone got up.

Soon enough everyone was up so I made pancakes for everyone. "What's on today's agenda?" Madison asked.

I love that her and taylor are still together they're gonna get married I know it.

"We're gonna go surfing" cameron said. I got excited because I haven't been surfing in a while.

After breakfast I went upstairs and changed into a light purple bikini and grabbed my phone and a towel.

I decided to respond to matt.
Me- hey I got to go. going surfing!
Matt- have fun..

Okay then. I through on a tank top and shorts over the swimsuit.

I went downstairs and we all got in the car and I sat on jacks lap. Cameron drove us and we arrived shortly.

When we did get there I grabbed jacks hand and we got our surfboards. Then we got a spot on the beach and i ppl off my thank top and shorts and ran to the ocean with Jack and nash.

I swam out and got my board I waited for a wave and I rode one. "I forgot how much fun this is!" I said. They agreed

I went out further to get a really big wave. It was coming in the distance and I got on my board. I started going but the wave crashed on me and I was under.

I was struggling to get to the surface. The wave kept flipping me and I needed air now! Then It went black.

I saw light. Was i in heaven? I could see everyone surrounding me. I could see Jack swimming towards me. He grabbed my lifeless body and swam me to the beach. He set me down and tried to do mouth to mouth.

I wasn't breathing. I was then put in a ambulance. Nash sat in the back along with Jack and they were crying.

How come I can see myself while this is happening. I hope im not dead. I'm scared to die.

Jack G's POV

She was drowning and I swam to her and swam her to shore. I was doing CPR but she wasn't breathing still. Cameron called an ambulance and me and nash rode in the back.

She looked dead. Hopeless. I was crying holding onto her cold hand. We got to the hospital and the rushed her to surgery or something. I hugged nash "im so sorry man" I said. "She's gonna be okay I know it" nash told me.

The rest of the boys came. I texted matt
Jack- hey bud. Julia's i the hospital we were surfing and the wave crashed on her. She was drowning and they're trying to revive her right now.
Matt- OH MY GOSH! I don't know what to do!
Jack- stay there we got this. Just call her later! Got to go
Matt- okay thanks man.

We sat in the waiting room and waited. They told us she died. Their trying to save her. They don't know if she'll make it. I'm scared. I love her.

I love julia. I always have i was planning on telling her but I will wait now.

"You can go see her" the doctor said. He said something else but we ignored him. We ran to her room and she wasn't awake.

"Why isn't she awake?" I asked crying. "She.. Uh. She passed" the doctor said. "NO! NO THIS CANT BE RIGHT!" I screamed and I was balling. I punched the wall. "She had her whole life ahead of her!" I said.

I hugged nash who was crying. She's gone. She's actually gone.

They were putting the cover over her. Then she started coughing. "JULIA!" I screamed. "She's alive!" The doctor said. I ran over to her and hugged her. "You had me so worried julia" I said crying.

"I'm okay" she said in a weak voice. I smiled and wiped away my tears. She's alive.

Julia POV

They said I died. I could everything. I could see myself laying in the hospital bed. I was dead. But then I just came alive again. I guess it wasn't my time to go.

And now everyone's so happy I'm alive. I hugged them all and they unhooked me. I slowly walked to the bathroom and changed.

"She's gonna be sore for two days or so" the doctor said. Jack picked me up and carried me to the car and I fell asleep on him.

Jack woke me up when we got home and he took me to my room. "Thanks jack" I said and kissed his cheek. "You know I thought you were dead and I was scared" he said.

"I'm okay Jack. I'm not going anywhere" I said smiling. He lefted and I took out my phone. I had a lot of messages from matt. He facetimed me and i answered to a crying matt.

"JULIA ARE YOU OKAY?!" He screamed. "Matt don't worry I'm fine!" I said. "They told me you died!" "I did but for some reason I'm alive again!" I said smiling.

"Julia I thought you died. I would've died without you" he said crying into his hands. It made me cry looking at him cry. "Matt im okay" i said wiping away my tears. "I love you so much julia. Don't ever forget that EVER!" He said.

I smiled "I love you too matt" I said and we hung up. He still loves me and I still love him. But I like Jack now too.

I slowly walk downstairs and nash picks me up. "I'm glad you're okay baby girl" he said hugging me tightly. "Nash. You're. Choking. Me." I said in between coughs. He put me down on the couch.

I sat next to Jack and he looked at me. "Julia can I tell you something?" He asked. "Yeah sure" I said smiling. "Julia. I've always really liked you. A lot. And I was too scared to" I cut him off by kissing him.

"I like you too Jack" i said. (Btw it's Jack G not johnson)

"Will you go out with me?" He said with a cheeky smile. I laughed "I'd love to!" I said and he kissed me.

"Glad I got hat off my chest" he said putting his arm around me. I cuddled into him and fell asleep. Before I was fully asleep he snapped a picture. I smiled and fully fell asleep.

Matt's POV

I'm glad she still loves me. I'm glad she's alive because honestly I would've died without her. Now when she comes back to Virginia in 3 weeks we can be together maybe.

I took a shower after my meet and greet and got all the tears off. I changed into pajamas and went into bed. I pulled out my phone and went onto Instagram. I saw Jack posted a picture with jules.

The caption broke my heart. 'She's all mine'. Are they together?! She just told me she still loves me! I can't have her anymore. I let her slip away.

I quickly texted julia
Matt- why didn't you tell me you were dating Jack? You told me you loved me still...

But no answer. I let tears slip and I threw my phone and went to sleep.

Hey guys I'll post sometime this week maybe the weekend. Hope you like this story! Who do you ship julia with? Jack G? Or matt? Or maybe someone else!Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 61 21
Abigail Mendes is 15 she is best friends with Matthew Espinosa. What happens when they both move away from each other? Will they go on their separate...
1.2K 63 29
Crystal's best friend, Katie, who moved a year ago invited her and her friend, Sophia to her party. It was in Virginia. Matthew Espinosa, Katie's fri...
Mine By Sararth

Fanfiction

8.9K 95 33
A love story with a happy ending. A girl (Angie) just moved to a new town. She instantly falls in love with her neighbor Matthew Espinosa. They get r...
Bae. By Amber:)

Fanfiction

4.4K 54 35
Mackenzie Dallas is the younger sister of Cameron Dallas. She has a normal life of a 15 year old. She loves to make vines with him and loves to hang...