๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’Ÿ ๐ป๐ผ๐’ฎ ๐‘…๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐’ฉ~ ๐’œ...

By xxmilkybqbesxx

CAUTION: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. TRIGGER WARNING END HIS REIGN~ A ROMAN REIGNS FANFICTION WWE Diva returns ba... More

MEET THE CAST
1; Her Story
2: Her Family
4; Apology
5; Jealousy
6; Kiss
7; Carefree
8; Flashbacks
9; Thrill
10; Introducing Me
11; documentary part one
12; documentary part two
13; documentary part three
14; documentary part four
15; documentary part five
Random chapter: Instagram
16; documentary part six
17; The L Word
18; future
19; Wrestlemania
20; Celebration
21; In Loving Memory
22; Stress
23; Scared
24; Together
25; Family Reunion
26; Truth
27; Relapse
28; Complicated
29; Soulmate
Breaking Instagram
30; Unexpected
31; First man
32; Arguments
Breaking Instagram Part 2
33; Wedding Bells
34; Married
35; Hardships
36; Recovery
37; Rumors
38; Split
39; Hopelessly Devoted
40; Mommy Dearest
41; Surprise
Breaking Instagram Part 3
42; Hurting
43; Young, Wild, and Free
44; Chaos
45; Past
Breaking Instagram Part 4
46; Gender Reveal
Breaking Instagram Part 5: 47; The Battle
48; Delivery
Breaking Instagram Part 6
49; Return
50; I Like Me Better
51; Danger
Breaking Instagram Part 7: 52; Moving Forward
53; Surprise #2
54; Pregnant
55; Podcast Pregnancy And Goodbyes
56; Arguments Part 2
57; Reacting
58; Anniversary
Breaking Instagram Part 8: 59; Family
60; Reality TV
Bonus Chapter
61; Advice
Breaking Instagram Part 9
62; Fights
63; Episode 1
Breaking Instagram Part 10: 64; Episode 2
65; Delivery Part 2
66; Challenge
Breaking Instagram Part 11
67; Celebrations and Confrontation
Breaking Instagram Part 12
68; Confrontation Part 2
Welcome Back
70; Rumors Part 2
71; Tell All
Breaking Instagram Part 13
72; Family
73; Podcast
74; Boyfriend
75; Daughter

3; Attracted?

5.9K 99 16
By xxmilkybqbesxx

Attracted•cause (someone) to have a liking for or interest in something.

~
"So how's it been? You were pretty much MIA for awhile" Roman asked me, as he drove.

"It's been alright. My family really helped me. How about with you? How's the big dog doing?" I joked.

He let out a chuckle, "It's been alright too."

"Mm, why's that?"

"I could ask you the same thing." He said and pulled up to the parking lot of the hotel.

"Touché." I said and got out of the car. He opened the trunk, and I went to grab my suitcase, both our hands reached for it at the same time. I instantly pulled back, "Sorry." Thankfully it was dark or we would've seen me blush.

"You're good." He said and we began walking to the entrance. As we were, we seen a bunch of paparazzi and interviewers come out of nowhere. They circled around me and Roman.

"Is this your new boyfriend?"

"Luciana and Roman Reigns? Hot couple!"

"Have you officially moved on from your ex?"

"Luciana how do you feel about your restraining order against Levon being overturned?"

"Do you know he'll be at your next show!"

I froze in place once I heard those last two questions. "W-what?"

Roman grabbed me and pulled me in the hotel and quickly got our room keys. We entered the elevator and I began to shake, I knew I was about to have a panic attack. I grabbed my phone and called my lawyer. After a few rings, she answered.

"Hello?"

"Overturned? How the hell did the restraining over get overturned?!" I yelled.

"You found out.." she sighed.

"Did he pay the fucking court or something to change it?"

"Probably... this man has connections with someone over there. I mean this shit doesn't add up. Listen we'll discuss this more tomorrow, I'll call you okay? Goodnight."

"Night.." I hung up. I instantly started to get flashbacks of the last time I was with him. It all flashed through my mind and I lost it.

"Woah, hey are you okay?" Roman said and grabbed me.

"No." I began to cry and ran my hands through my hair. "He's gonna be at our next show... What?"

I grabbed my phone and searched his name. I seen his interview posted today and I clicked on it.

"So you'll be in returning back to Florida soon?" the interviewer asked.

"Yes, me and my friends are gonna go see Raw next monday. And I have camp too." Levon said.

"Your ex just recently made her comeback, so there is a high possibility you'll see her. What are you feeling about that possibility of seeing her again?"

"You know.. it's been awhile since I seen my baby mama, I'm excited if I do see her. I think we have some unfinished business together so maybe we can talk after the show."

I stopped the video and leaned back. My phone rang and it was one of the my twin brothers, Alessio. Here we go...

"Nope nope, here you go." I handed Roman my phone and stepped out of the elevator.

"Luciana no here!" he threw my phone back at me.

"No thank you!" I threw it back at him. My phone was basically hot potato at this point.

"Answer it now!" Roman yelled and put the phone to my ear.

"H- heyyyy bro. Why are you calling this late?" I
chuckled nervously.

"WHAT THE HELL IS LEVON TALKING ABOUT?!" he yelled from the other end.

"I don't know!" I yelled back. Boy... I was going to be in trouble...

"AND WHO IS THAT GUY YOU WERE WITH?!"

"Uh.. Oh no! You're cutting out.. gotta go bye!" I said and hung up the phone.

Me and Roman silently side by side, walked to our rooms. I was still in shock by everything that just happened, but I was trying to keep it together and not shut down while I was with Roman. We reached our rooms and I turned to him.

"Thank you for the ride, and sorry for all of that stuff. It's still pretty crazy." I sighed.

"No problem, and it's alright. Listen... Next Monday, we'll be by your side okay? You don't have to worry." He said and gave me a hug. It was longer than I expected. His arms wrapped around my waist, tight. But I wasn't scared... In fact, I calmed down. He finally released and stepped back.

"Goodnight," I said and smiled.

"Goodnight." He smiled.

~
Next Monday Raw

"Good evening everyone and welcome back to Monday night Raw!" Michael Cole exclaimed. "I'm so excited! The return of the Devils Angel, Stassie Sanchez has been the talk of the industry!"

"I'm excited as well! She teamed up with the Shield!" Byron said.

"Well we'll be expecting them tonight, as the main event is The Shield and Stassie vs. Corbin, Lashley, McIntyre, and Bliss!" Corey finished.

"Stassie who returned, hasn't been seen in nearly two years. We all thought she secretly retired after her injury and her scandal with Miami Dolphins football player, Levon Watson who is not only her ex but looks he's seated right in the front row!" Michael said as the cameras showed him.

~
It was almost the main event and I was with the Shield, Becky and Sasha. We just finished warming up and I was a nervous wreck as I seen the cameras show Levon.

"Hey it's gonna be alright," Becky said and hugged me.

"Yeah you have the guys with you every step of the way." Sasha added.

"I'll whoop his ass-" Dean started.

"LUCIANA CARDENAS DE LA ROSA MONTOYA SANCHEZ!" I heard a voice yell. I closed my eyes and sighed. I turned around and seen my two brothers, one of the twins, Alessio, and the third brother Luciano.

"Is that your ENTIRE last name?" Seth asked with his mouth wide open in shock.

"Shit," I sighed.

"Is your phone not working or some shit?" Alessio said furious as he approached me.

"Hey hermana! I missed you!" Luciano came over to me, he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Don't baby her Luciano!" Alessio said and slightly pushed him.

"So it's Luciano and Luciana?" Dean asked and joined in our conversation.

"Yup! She was named after the best," Luciano smirked.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked them.

"Oooh yeah about that. It's not just us." Luciano scratched the back of his head.

"YOU COULDNT WAIT FOR US?!" I heard Jesus' voice. Right behind him was the other twin, Lorenzo.

"Really?!" I yelled at Alessio.

"You weren't answering your phone and I seen that pinche pendejo's interview about him being here." Alessio said.

"Uh hi remember me?" Jesus said and hugged me.

"Hey," I said and hugged him and Lorenzo.

"Just to be sure the asshole doesn't try anything, we came. Front row." Lorenzo held up four front row tickets.

"Awe how sweet, your brothers came all this way to protect you!" Sasha squealed.

"I'm fine! Plus I have them!" I motioned to the shield.

They started greeting each other, and Alessio looked at me and then at Roman. "How come you didn't tell us you were dating?"

"Oh nah man we're not. I just gave her a ride to the hotel." Roman clarified.

"Ahh I see." Alessio nodded.

"Luciana, it's time." Becky said.

"Alright we'll go get seated." Lorenzo said.

"Hey," Alessio said and pulled me to the side. "If you can't handle it out there, look at me and I'll get you out of here okay? Or if you start to have a panic attack."

I gulped and nodded.

"Love you!" All brothers said in usion. Each one of my brothers hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Once they were gone, we started to walk to the stage entrance. I took a deep breath and tried to stop myself from shaking.

"So our music will play first, and we'll wait for you at the end of the ramp okay?" Seth told me.

"Okay." I nodded. I looked over at Roman and he gave me a brief nod.

Their music started playing and they went through the curtain. It was time now.. Keep it together Luciana.

"Ride or die remember?

I heard the crowd go crazy as my music began to play throughout the arena.

I never fear death or dying
I only fear never trying
I am whatever I am

I took one last deep breath and stepped out through the curtain and appeared on the stage. The crowd went crazy. Before waking down, I took a knee and prayed, which I did before every match, this time, I needed some Jesus badly.

Only god judge me now
One shot everything rides on tonight
Even if I got three strikes
Ima go for it
This moment, we own it
And I'm not to be played with
Because it can get dangerous
See these people I ride wit
This moment, we own it.

I walked by and gave some fans hugs and high-fives. I looked and seen Levon on the right side in the front, while my brothers were by the announcers table on the left side in the front.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Devils Angel, Stassie Sanchez!"

The Shield waited for me at the end of the ramp, I walked with them to the ring and they made sure, I was in the middle of them. I heard my brothers cheering for me. I turned around and laughed at them.

Alexa's music hit, and following her was Corbin, Lashley, and McIntyre.

"The following is schedule for a no disqualification match! Introducing first, the challengers, the team of The Shield and Stassie Sanchez! In the next corner,
we have the team of Alexa Bliss, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, and Drew McIntyre!"

The bell rang, Drew and Seth were starting off the match.

After teasing and taunting Seth, Drew walked to his corner and tagged in Alexa. I slowly made my way into the ring, I knew Alexa, she liked to play dirty. Dean and Seth getting the crowd hyped up as me and her went face to face.

"You should've just retired." She scoffed.

"Nah my career is only getting started." I said.

"Not if I end it"

"Go for it." I said and backed up. She went to slap my face but I caught her arm. Me and her then started to throw punches at each other. I backed her up into the corner and started kicking her midsection.

After a few minutes of intensely fighting, I was going for the 630 senton, positioning myself on the top rope, when Corbin came and started messing with my balance. Throwing me off, I lost my balance and fell, only to be caught by Roman. We both just stared at each other. He licked his lips and gently sat me down. I was about to get back in ring when an awful sting bit my back. Alexa started beating me with chair.

"Ah!" I groaned and went to my knees. It's been awhile since I felt this.

She kept beating me until I got the chair and tossed it to Dean, who went crazy and chased after Bobby.

Alexa grabbed me and threw me over the barricade, I landed hard. We were rarely ever thrown over barricades because of the fans but she never listens. I held my side and opened my eyes. I seen Levon staring down at me. My mind immediately went back to that night.

Flashback

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ CAUTION, ABUSE SCENE:

"For just one day can we not argue?" I cried and buried my hands in my face.

"You're so stupid bro. Like i'm done with you.. You fucked up everything." Levon said and walked around the couch.

"I've been nothing but good to you! You're the one who cheated on me! I should be done with you!"

"YOU LOST MY FUCKING CHILD! IF IT WASNT FOR YOU, I COULDVE HAD A SON!" he threw a picture frame at me and I quickly ducked.

"It wasn't my fault.." I whispered.

"Yes it was! You're so dumb bro, I can't stand being with you. That's why I cheated, it was worth it too."

"Worth it?" I looked up. "One night of fucking sex vs three years together?!"

"I'm getting really sick and tired of you yelling at me! Yell at me one more time! I swear to god, I'll knock the shit out of you!" He said and punched his fist into his palm.

I stood up and grabbed my keys. "I'm done!" I began to walk to the front door, then I felt my hair being pulled back. Levon dropped me to the floor and all I felt was my face being beaten. I dug my nails into his skin and flipped him over. I got up and tried running to the front door, he grabbed my ankle and tripped me over, pulling me back. I screamed for help and he grabbed my neck and slammed my head into the ground. I used my good knee to ram into his ribs. I then grabbed his arm and twisted it. I coughed for air, as his grip around my neck wouldn't let go. Finally, I twisted hard enough and he released. I kicked him in his nuts and ran outside the house. I knew my phone and keys were still in there, knowing there were public places near by, I ran to the nearest restaurant. I ran in and immediately started yelling.

"Please help me! My boyfriend started beating me and I got away but I think he's coming and my phone is at his place! Please call the police!" I cried.

"Luciana!"

Romans voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I didn't notice I was crying. Roman came to other side and helped me up.

"Aye Luci, you good?" I heard Levon ask.

"She's fine." Roman sternly said and helped me over the barricade.

"I wasn't asking you." Levon snapped back.

"Well I'm answering for her," Roman said.

I seen Alexa coming after Roman and I super kicked her, sending her down the ground. Grabbing the chair, I gave her the same beating she gave me. Dean and Seth had Corbin in the ring, while Bobby and Drew laid around, in pain. I dragged Alexa to the ring and set up for the 630, while the Shield set up for the triple power bomb. I landed my move and both me and Roman covered our opponents.

"ONE TWO THREE!"

"Here are your winners, Stassie and The Shield!"

I hugged the guys, but I seen Levon staring.

"Can we talk?!" he yelled.

I quickly got out of the ring but I seen him hold up something. I looked a little closer and seen it was the ultra sound of our baby. My heart began to race, my hands began to shake. I knew I was having a panic attack. I ran to the back, I needed to get out of here.

"Luciana?" Sasha and Becky came to my side. I started to cry uncontrollably.

"Hey," Roman came to my side and held me. "Talk to me Luci." He touched my neck. The next thing I knew, I pushed him away and flipped out.

"LUCIANA! JESUS GET THE CAR!" Alessio yelled. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He pushed Roman.

"I- I just held her and touched her neck and-"

"What's going on?" Triple H came up to us.

"Shes having a panic attack! We need to get her to the hospital before-" Alessio stopped.

"Before what?!" Becky asked.

"You touched her neck.." Lorenzo asked and turned to Roman.

"Yeah." He said and looked at me worriedly.

"I'll meet you guys there." Lorenzo told Alessio and took me away.

"Can someone tell me what was so wrong about that?!" Roman yelled in frustration.

"Do you know exactly how Levon beat her up?" Lorenzo got in Romans face.

"Lorenzo." Luciano came in between them.

"He doesn't know!" Lorenzo shouted.

"What don't I know?!" Roman shouted back.

"When Levon beat her up, she choked her and slammed her head into the ground by her neck! She freaks out if someone touches her like that!" Lorenzo punched his face.

"Lorenzo stop!" Luciano pushed Lorenzo off of Roman, while Triple H tried to break up the fight. "Cmon lets go!" Luciano grabbed his brother and ran away.

~

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 201 26
This is a Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins (aka The Shield.) fanfic. Yes the wrestlers. It's about a girl named Rynn who gets a job as a...
60 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...
3.2K 168 41
Catherine Michaels, was last seen 2 months ago. She has come back after a heartbreaking experience and she isn't quite who she used to be. Will the f...