Solitary Affection |MYG Fanfi...

By Suga__Fox

"Even if no one else in the world wants you, I want you. my little Makaira. Min Makaira." Makaira, Definition... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
A/N
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Q&A
Q&A Pt.2
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
First Day Of School Index Cards
107
108
109
110
111
New Story
Special: Maki's Mischiefs
Special: Jimin and his Seol
Special: The Story of Yoongi and Nanami
I Love You Three Million

56

30K 1.6K 1.8K
By Suga__Fox

Mmm...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

You quickly shoot up out of the covers that seem to engulf your whole being as the chirp of an alarm clock pulls you out of your slumber, the bright blue numbers gaining a deep sigh from you.

Five a.m.?....

Is this how early Yoongi gets up everyday?...

I don't even get up this early and I lived an hour away...

Oh wait...if the alarm is going off in here....then what's going to wake him up?

Tugging your robe out of the duffel bag and pulling it on over the big T-shirt you're wearing you quietly pad over to the bedroom door and pop it open, your eyes scanning the living room and landing on Yoongi, whose still fast asleep on the couch with his laptop still open.

He must have exhausted himself all night...

I don't want him to be late for work...

Making your way over to the couch you carefully close the laptop and set it on the side table while leaning down in front of Yoongi, your eyes carefully gazing over his peacefully sleeping form.

What someone would give to be in your arms right now...I bet you're so warm...

"Yoongi...hey...Yoongi..."

"Mmm..."

Softly shaking Yoongi's shoulder you watch him let out a soft whimper and roll his body to where it's facing you, his eyes tenderly fluttering open to look at you.

"Mmm...Y/N?..."

"Yeah...your alarm went off in the room...I didn't want you to be late..."

"Oh...oh man...I'm sorry..."

"It's no problem at all..."

You watch him come to his senses fully and sit up on the couch while you stand up and back away shyly, his hand pushing through his stick up hair.

"Alright...gotta get ready..."

"Do you want me to start some coffee?.."

"You don't have to Y/N-ah I'm sure you're still tired..."

"No it's no problem at all, I'm already awake so might as well."

You watch an odd emotion cross his face before he gives in and nods, his entire body dragged down with obvious exhaustion.

"Alright then...that sounds...nice."

You quickly go to the kitchen and pull out the little coffee maker in the cabinet and begin making fresh coffee, your heart warming in your chest the whole time.

I finally get to try and make fresh coffee!

I've wanted to do this for so long...but making it for yourself isn't as satisfying as making it for someone else!

When you hear the water shut off in the bathroom you quickly pour the fresh coffee in the clear coffee up and try your best to make it look pretty, even setting a pretty napkin and spoon beside it with cool whip in a perfect swirl on the top.

Perfect!

I hope he likes it!

When Yoongi emerges out of the bathroom with his hair tousled and towel dried in a simple black sweatshirt and sweatpants your heart rate skyrockets, his eyes setting on you immediately.

"Is that my coffee?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Mm...it's pretty."

Grabbing your own cup and moving to the side you watch him lean up against the counter and take a sip of the coffee, a cool whip mustache on his upper lip and his eyes lightly widening.

"Woah, this is really good coffee. How did you make this?"

"I-It's fresh coffee...I didn't use a coffee pot..."

"Mm...I really like this. Like a lot."

You give him a wide smile and step towards him while using your thumb to wipe the whipped cream off his lip, his entire face erupting in a wide blush.

"You had some cool whip on your lip."

"O-Oh! Thanks....um..thank you for this Y/N-ah...this made my morning a little better."

Oh...

I...

You can't seem to comprehend the odd emotions that course through your body as Yoongi finishes his coffee and sets the cup in the sink beside you, his eyes flicking down to your cup.

"You gonna finish that?"

"No you can have it."

You giggle tenderly and hand him the coffee before he slips on his coat and smiles wide at you, his exhausted form seeming to disappear.

"I'll um...I'll see you tonight alright?"

"Okay...have a good day at work."

"You too."

When Yoongi walks out the door with your coffee cup you bite your lower lip and smile, your hands playing with the hem of your robe.

Well..I guess that was a success...

He liked it....

...............................

(Yoongi's POV)

What is this feeling.

Why am I smiling so much?

What did Y/N put in this coffee?

Yoongi quickly makes his way up to his studio and opens the door to see Jimin standing inside of it, his eyes glaring at the older male.

"Really Hyung?"

"Nice to see you too Jimin."

"You know Y/N coul have stayed at my house. You don't have the room for Y/N to stay with you."

"As I already told you it isn't safe for her to have to walk that far-"

"That makes no sense Hyung and you know it. Why are you so protective over Y/N? You were never this way with Nanami-"

"Don't bring her up. Nanami was different she was-"

"A grown ass adult that could make her own decisions and hold her own?"

"........I have something new now. Before Nanami and I hadn't exposed our relationship."

"Hyung you don't even HAVE a relationship with Y/N! You said it yourself she's just your babysitter!"

"That doesn't change the fact I don't want her murdered Jimin! I'm thinking about what's best for my daughter and her upbringing!"

"Don't you need to think of Y/N too? What about her future? I.....Hyung I have feelings for Y/N."

What?.....

He....

"There's something about her...the glimmer in her eyes....the way she holds herself so gracefully...she's so dainty...everytime I'm around her I can tell that we're supposed to be together Hyung."

"Jimin you can have ANY girl on this planet why are you going after my daughters babysitter-"

"Because no girl I have met is like Y/N. None of them make me feel the way she does. I want to make her mine and have my own family someday. I'm tired of being alone in that house and having her in it for one day....I could feel something between the two of us and I know she felt it too."

Wait....she did?...

"I'm not going to stop pursuing her Hyung. I'm going to make Y/N mine."

Yoongi stands in shock as Jimin quickly shoved past him and stomps down the hallway, his heart slightly dropping to his chest looking down at the coffee still in his hand.

She...wait does she like Jimin?

I mean...he does have everything...he has no baggage like I do...he has a huge house....I already have a daughter....

Maybe he's right...

I guess I wouldn't have much of a chance really...

(A/N): Being quarantined is stimulating my creative senses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.5K 45
"She's my life, my everything." The story between Min Yoongi and his wife as they found love and fought with love even until death do they part. - Ar...
25.8K 1.7K 68
How can a singer sing without a voice? How can a daughter be without her parents? One second. That's all it took. And now she's alone. And it's quiet...
89.5K 5.6K 30
➡ r18+! dystopia au βˆ™ min yoongi ; in a world where your life is determined by a piece of paper on a monthly basis, love is practically impossible. b...
409K 14K 12
Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst enemy. However, most people have no cl...