Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)

Da Uwu_trashley

#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. T... Altro

About the OC
We joined Fairy Tail!
Vulcans?!
Spray painting
Erza?
Evil guild
Outlaws
Lullaby
Weird town
Natsu vs Erza and a curse
Galuna island
Moon drip
Moon drip part.2
Erza's here?!?
Reach the Sky Above
Phantom Strikes
Blade Heartfillia
Past
Goodbye
The next generation
No More Fun
We found Erza
Erzas battle
I cant get a break
Wendy Marvel
The Fight
Merry christmas
Dead Grand Prix
Darkness
March of Destruction
New Year
March of destruction pt.2
It is Your Words
Zero
From Pegasus to the Fairies
Drunk Love!
Call of the dragon!
Natsu vs Gray
Gray vs Natsu pt.2
Friendship will Overcome!
Fairy Tail Wizards!
Rainbow Blossom
Let's go on a date!
We need Money!
I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!
Begin on Tenroujima Island!
The World of Great Magic
Dead-End of Despair
The Power of Life
The deepest realm
Pocky
The 7 year-gap!
Magical Ball
Magic Ball Pt.2
Crocus, the blooming capital
Sky Labyrinth!
Sky labyrinth Pt.2
Begin the Games!
Blade vs Astrea!
Matador!
Naval Battle!
Naval Battle Pt.2
Blade vs Minerva
The one who closes the portal!
Please read
Seven Dragons!
Life Time!
Drop Of Time!
Present!
Together
Here Comes KemoKemo!
Here Comes Kemokemo Pt.2
The Place you Came to!
Goodbye Kemokemo
Let me See!
Missing Idiots
The Morning of a new Adventure!
Wizards vs. Hunters!
Wizards vs. Hunters Pt.2!
The Law of Retrogression
Gray vs. Doriate
Voice of the flame
Song of the Fairies
Penalty!
Penalty pt.2
The Nine Demon Gates
Immortality and Sinners
The place that prayers reach
A boys tale
Blade vs. Keyes
The return
Lumen Histoire!
That's the power to live
Ok so....
Fairy Tail Movie
Fairy Tail Movie Pt.2
Fairy Tail movie Pt.3
After Life
Overture
Christmas Special
The Challenger.
Sabertooth
The heated underground battle
Code Blue
In the End
Defense of Magnolia
Vigor
Forward!
Natsu vs. Gray
Bonds
Voice
Will Fate Burn?
When the Flame Extinguishes
Hearts as one
Please
Surprise + Thank You!♡
The end ♡
Done Editing
#1!

Meet Natsu

20.2K 299 113
Da Uwu_trashley

Why did anyone ever let me write?!?! (Edited)

♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧

"Ugh there's only one magic store in this town!? I can't believe it!!" Lucy sighed. The short man behind the counter quickly explained the reason for being the only magic shop in town.

I kept looking around hoping to find what she is looking for while at the same time I just browsed for myself.

"Found something!" she yelled holding up a silver key with a look of pride on her face.

"Which one is it?" I asked glancing up from one of the aisles. "white doggy!~" she announced proudly. Did she just...

"Which one specifically." I said in an 'I don't understand' tone .

 She let out a huge annoyed sigh" It's the Canis Minor." She said.

"But that one isn't strong in any way." The store owner butted in.

"Oh don't worry I've been looking for this one" Lucy said with a closed eye smile.
"So how much is this?" she asked the little man.

 "20,000 jewel" he answered. "I wonder how much is it now?" She said leaning over the counter trying to seduce him. Slowly I walked out not wanting to see the end of her 'persuasion'.

"I can't believe he only lowered a thousand jewel" Lucy walked out angrily dragging me away from the store. 

"Is my sex appeal really that bad?" She asked stomping angrily. 

"I mean, he seemed pretty old maybe some things don't work anymore..." I shrugged making her slowly in agreement. We kept walking for a while until we came across a vicious crowd of fangirls. 

"I wonder what's going on" Lucy asked. "Beats me" I mumbled wanting to get away quickly.

"Oh my gerd did you hear a famous Mage is in town?!" One of the girls squealed.

"Omg who?!" The other one asked.

"It's Salamander!" The girl squealed like a pig.

'Salamander... I feel like I've heard that name before.' I pondered to myself while turning to Lucy who had a huge grin embracing her face.

 "No." I immediately stoped her. 

"Aww c'mon pleeaaassseeee~" She begged pouting. 

"Fine" I gave in. 

"Yay~!" she squealed. 'I am going to regret this decision' I sighed. Immediately the blonde began to drag me trough the crowd of fangirls clumsily I stumbled into girls and few guys until I finally tripped.

"Damn it, Lucy." I growled getting up. Scanning the man from bottom to top I noticed the rings on his fingers. One of them looks familiar it's an outlawed magic a charming spell I knew it.

"He's not even cute" I accidentally said aloud. Everyones heads suddenly  turned to me in a creepy doll like way.

"what did you just say" they growled angrily. 

"He's not even that cute." I repeated accepting my death.

 "Oh no you didn't!" they yelled throwing me at a wall.

"Fuuuuuuuu...." I stayed on the ground turning my attention to the crowd where a pink haired guy was now venturing into.

 "Hey Igneel it's me look over here!" The guy yelled. Climbing on a nearby crate I looked around trying to find the pink haired male. 'He's gone?!' I looked around only to find him flying towards the same wall I had just recently hit.

"Need help?" I jumped off the crate offering him my hand.

 "Yeah, thanks." He said pulling himself up.

"That's enough girls I'm sure he didn't mean it." The so called 'Salamander' said making his way towards us. 

"Here." the salamander said handing the boy an autographed card. 

"So you can show it off to your friends." Mr. Perv said. Yup that's 'Salamanders' new name/

"Tch." the boy said stuffing the card away.

"You got attacked by the fangirls too?" I asked 

"Yeah" he responded still recuperating a bit. 'Oh look it's Lucy' 

"Thanks for earlier" She said motioning to the boy.

 "You ok sis?" She asked me with concern.

 "Yeah i'm just a bit bruised." I responded quietly.

"Hold up you two are sisters?" The boy with pink hair asked "Adopted." I said as he nodded.

 "Well anyway I'm Lucy and this is my 'sister' Blade" Lucy said introducing us to him.

"Well I'm Natsu and this," he said motioning to the blue cat "Is Happy". 

"Aye" the blue cat responded. Lucy decided that it would be nice to treat them for dinner as a thank you for breaking the curse.

....

"Thak yew for de fewd yew guys are niffe" Natsu said while gobbling his food. I sat next to Lucy while they ate non-stop.

"That salamander guy was using a charm on all the girls." Lucy began to explain. "It's a magic that makes people fall for the caster the spell was banned years ago tho, it's disgusting trying to get girls that way." She continued. "Any way thanks for jumping in and making the spell wear off" Lucy thanked them. "Wo problemz" Natsu said still eating.

"You know we may not look like it but we're Mages too." Lucy stated proudly. 

"Yeah she's a celestial spirit Mage and I use music" I stated a bit proudly. "Cool" Natsu replied.

 "We're not in any guild tho but we really wanna join Fairy Tail isn't that right, sis?" She said nudging me 

"yeah I heard it's really cool" I nodded. Then Lucy started rambling about how cool guilds and mages are.

"Hey Natsu weren't you looking for someone?" I asked stopping Lucy's rambles.

"Oh yeah, Igneel. I heard that Igneel was coming to this town so we came, but it wasnt the guy we were looking for." He said starting to munch on more food.

"Aye but this Salamander didn't look like a Salamander" Happy continued for Natsu.

"Wait how can a human look like a Salamander?" Lucy asked awkwardly.

"He's not a human he's a dragon." Natsu said in a 'duh' tone. "Cool!" I said enthusiastically

"Wait what? No don't be silly theres no way dragons exist." Lucy said.

"Don't tell me you only just noticed" Happy and Natsu said at the same time as shocked as my sis. When Lucy finally calmed down we split the bill and left it on the table. 

"Well we better get going nice meeting you two." "Take your time and dont forget to chew." I said finishing for Lucy. When we were leaving I saw them start to tear up. Why? I have no idea. We found when we where half way out the door because they slipped out of the booth and started thanking us bowing on their knees.

"Thank you for the meal!!!!!!!!" They groveled.

"Dont worry it was the least we could do for saving Lucy." I said. 

"But it feels like we didnt help! Hmm wait ill give you this!" Natsu said giving Lucy the card with Salamander's signature. "Geez thanks" Lucy said with a sweat drop. Laughing i began to drag Lucy away.

 "They seemed nice" I said after a while of silence. "More like crazy. Let's rest here" Lucy said after a while of walking. Taking out a sorcerer weekly magazine Lucy sat down on a bench.

"Fairy tail caused trouble again!?!?!" Lucy yelled scaring the living shit out of me.

"What did they do now?" I asked.

"They destroyed the Devon thief family, but they also destroyed seven other houses of people who lived there."

"Man Fairy Tail really is the best" she smiled.

"Ahhhh so you want to join Fairy Tail." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned and of course the salamander. "Yeah what's it to ya?" I snapped.

"I've been looking for you two I would like to invite you two beauty's to my party on the ship~" He said ignoring my question.

"You know your charm won't work on us anymore the weakness is that we already know about it so as long as the person knows about it it's useless." Lucy retorted.

"I knew it, I knew you two where mages when I saw you, but either way I would like you two to come to my party." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"There's no way we would go to your party." Lucy stated firmly immediately we started to walk away.

"Wait!" He yelled after us. "What now?" I groaned.

"You two wanna join fairy tail? right?" He asked.

"Yeah" Lucy replied hesitantly.

"Have you ever heard of Salamander from Fairy Tail?"

"Yes." I answered.

"That's me." He stated proudly.

"Really then show me your gui...." I was about to say guild mark but the perv cut me off. 

"I can talk to the master to get you in all you have to do is come to my party~" He said trying to persuade us.

"Can we really join fairy tail?" Lucy asked before I could try to finish my sentence.

"Yeah, all you have to do is come to my party."

"We'll go!" Lucy said with a huge smile

"See you two at the party then." He said winked walking away. I shivered at his creepiness. I looked at Lucy who was running around happily saying "We're gonna join Fairy Tail!~" repeatedly.

"Lets go get you ready" I sighed dragging her to the inn we where staying at.

"We just need to be nice to him and done." She said happily, a bit too happily. After Lucy was done getting ready and forcing me to get ready we left.

~time skip to when lucy and perv are talking~

Lucy and the Perv continued on talking while I listened along uninterested.

"Hey Blaze~" The perv put his hand on my mostly exposed thigh. 'Damn dress.'

"It's Blade" I seethed. "Yeah whatever lets toast with a glass of wine." He cheered.

"No thanks I don't drink." I said in a bored tone. "Shouldnt you be attending other girls?" Lucy asked.

"Meh, I would rather drink with you." He shrugged.

"Ok..." Lucy hummed picking up her glass. Staring at the glass I examined the look on the pervs face.

"Sleeping drugs a bit cliche don't you think?" I asked making Lucy halt.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"The wine looked weird and irregular." I answered with a shrug.

"You two are such bad girls. If you would've just drank the wine and fallen asleep we could of have done it peacefully." He said lowly. Before I could react a pair of gruff arms grabbed me and another man grabbed Lucy. Instinctively I elbowed him in the gut and dug my heel into his family 'jewels'. Quickly I went over to help Lucy.

 "Hurry and call one of your celestial spirits." I said. "Right!" she replied nodding. Before she could do anything a guy grabbed the keys and threw them out an open window. 'Well we're screwed.'

Before I could start praying the ceiling exploded with showers of sparks everywhere. 

 "Natsu!!!!!" Lucy and I screamed in unison as the male jumped on the ship. The thing that happened next disappointed me and Lucy in so many ways.

"Ughhhhh!" Natsu bent over in pain.

"Ehhhhhh!?!? Thats lame!!" We screamed disappointed. 

"What the hell is happening!?" The perv yelled.

"He's got motion sickness boss" one of the thugs noted.

"Lucy? Blade? What are you guys doing here." Happy exclaimed flying in.

"We were tricked he said he'd get us into Fairy Tail." Lucy said pointing towards perv.

"C'mon lets go I can only carry one person tho." Happy said disappointed

 "Dont worry about me just take Lucy." I said looking up at him "But..." 

"Dont worry watch this" I said cutting him off. Concentrating, I summoned a pair of black wings. "Wowwww" Happy said impressed.

"Let's go." I said flying up "Aye" Happy nodded. I followed Happy out but soon he started to look tired? 

"Hey Happy are you..." Before I could finish my sentence Happy's wings dissapeared and the two started falling. I let myself fall and started diving for them just before they hit the water I grabbed them but we fell in any way. Lucy slipped out of my grasp and dived for her keys that where sitting on a rock. Since I cant swim I used my wings to resurface and waited for Lucy.

"Got them!!!!"she yelled resurfacing. Lucy got one of her keys and yelled "Open gate of the water bearer Aquarius!!" An explosion of light bursted out of the key and a beautiful woman with sky-blue hair emerged out of the key. 

"Hey Aquarius" I said with a small wave and smile.

 "Oh, hey Blade" she said turning to me smiling. For some reason she hated Lucy yet she liked me 

"Aquarius i need you to beach that ship!!!" Lucy said pointing to the ship that Natsu was on.

"Tch such a bratty child why can't you be like Blade? And let me just tell you this if you drop my keys again consider yourself dead" Aquarius said in a deadly tone. Summoning her attack she managed to bring the ship to the shore. Following along we stoped near the shipwreck.

"AGHHHH!" Natsu burst through what used to be a ships wall and kicked the pervs ass in the process destroying the ship and a huge part of the port. 

'That makes him the real salamander! That is Awesome!' After he kicked the pervs ass he grabbed on to Lucy and I and started dragging us away.

"Why meeeee!!!" Lucy whined. Natsu looked back and with a playful grinned he asked 

"You want to join Fairy tail dont you?" Lucy just froze in shock.

 "Hell Yea!!" I replied making him smile at us as he kept running.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys first chapter sorry it was so long the next chapters will most likely be half of an episode so yeah i hope you enjoyed. Comment if you see a mistake or you liked a part also if you can see the pic thats how her wings look

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1M 21.5K 131
Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that had happened before, she knew that withou...
100K 3.5K 58
Natsu x f! black reader [Anyone is welcome to read] ↳You meet Natsu at a young age and have a crush on him but get separated when your dragons disapp...
82.3K 2.2K 17
(Name is now Simply Awkward, NOT Astral Dream) You are Y/N Fullbuster. You may noticed the 'Fullbuster' part, No you're not married to Gray, you're h...
487K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...