Man Made (Male Villain Reader...

Oleh Retro_Murph

In this female dominated society, being born a male was simply the worst thing that could have happened. The... Lebih Banyak

Bio & Genderbends
Chapter 1. Descent
Chapter 2. Joining
Chapter 3. Growing
Chapter 4. Growth
Chapter 5. Invasion
Chapter 6. Confrontation
Chapter 7. Confrontation Cont'
Chapter 8. Reflections
Chapter 9. Refelctions Cont'
Updated Harem and Info
Chapter 10. Discussion
Chapter 11. Identity
Chapter 12. Sports Festival
Chapter 13. Sports Festival Con't
Chapter 14. Internships
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Nadir VS Blemish!
A/N
Chapter 17. Moving Forward
Chapter 18. New Members
Chapter 19. Exam
Chapter 20. Dream
Chapter 21. Fame?
Chapter 22. Results
Chapter 23. Next Assault
Chapter 24. Training Camp
Chapter 25. Development
Chapter 26. Hideout Raid
Chapter 27. All For One VS All Might
Chapter 28. Defeat
Chapter 29. Captured
Chapter 30. Reunion
Chapter 31. New Student
A/N
Chapter 32. First Day
Chapter 33. Control
Chapter 34. Training and Doubts
Chapter 35. Late Night Drama
Chapter 36. Exam Day
Chapter 37. Exam Day Cont'
A/n
Chapter 38. The Next Start
A/N
Chapter 39. New Friends?
A/N
Chapter 40. Back To Class
Chapter 41. Villain Exercises
Chapter 42. Villain Exercises Cont'
Chapter 43. Villain Exercises Final
A/N
Chapter 44. Explanation
Chapter 45. Big 3
Chapter 46. Legal Mess
Chapter 47. Nightmare
Chapter 48. A Story Told
Chapter 49. Future Plans
Chapter 50. Awake and Alive
Chapter 51. He's Different?
Chapter 52. Revelations
Chapter 53. Good News
Chapter 54. One On One
Chapter 55. Heated Battle
Chapter 56. It's Been A While
Chapter 57. Feeling Better
Chapter 58. Planning
Chapter 60. Say Goodbye
Chapter 61. Memory Lane
Chapter 62. Blossoming Feelings
Chapter 63. Decision
Chapter 64. Immunity
Chapter 65. Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 66. Opportunity
Chapter 67. Conference
Chapter 68. Introductions
Chapter 69. Spinner
Chapter 70. Voice

Chapter 59. Given A Chance

5.1K 135 42
Oleh Retro_Murph

          Previously On "Man Made"

          "Alright, everyone. Let's start. As you all know, I had Toga and Twice go to the Yakuza. Now, I'm going to describe Phase 2." Shigaraki exclaimed.

---

          "Surely, there will be immense fallout when they raid the Hassaikai for the little girl. We'll capitalize on that and perform our own raid on U.A. High. We'll take advantage of the chaos to stealthily invade U.A. and get Nadir back." Shigaraki exclaimed.

---

          "I need to talk to you. About the contract." (Y/n) answered, prompting Aizawa to be a bit more serious.

---

          "I want to see (M/n)." (Y/n) simply stated.

---

          "Honestly, kid. How much more can you surprise me. Truly, you are one hell of a person. You've not only changed this class, but, even if you don't realize it yet, this class has changed you. There may be hope for you, yet." Aizawa contemplated, taking time to remember.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following (Y/n)

          We start today with the sight of (Y/n) and Class 1A in their classroom, with the exception of those who are doing their work study. We are in the middle of Modern Literature with Cementoss, when an announcement came from the P.A. system.

          "(Y/n) from 1A, please come to the principal's office. I repeat, (Y/n) from 1A, please come to the principal's office." Nezu's voice rang out through the classroom.

          "Go on. I'll have somebody take the notes for you." Cementoss told him.

          Nodding, (Y/n) got up from his seat. He made his way to the principal. Along the way, he encountered a group of students that weren't part of the hero course. As he was walking by, he overheard their talking about him. They were talking about his villain life. It was no secret that U.A. had the villain Nadir. In fact, the school was taking massive hits for it. Especially from the parents of students not in the hero course.

          "Why the hell is U.A. helping this damn villain. He's a danger to us all, so we should just get rid of him." one of the girls exclaimed, not caring if he heard her.

          (Y/n) decided to be the bigger person, so he just continued. However, the next few lines got to him.

          "I bet the only reason he's here is because his friends in the League found him useless just like the male he is." another of the girls.

          "Hell, they're all useless. I think they're just a bunch of bitches that faced a little hardship and are throwing a tantrum." the 3rd girl announced.

          Hearing that, (Y/n) was pushed to a point where he decided to speak up.

          "Hey. Say what you want about me. I don't care. But, you'd better stop talking like you know them. Or else, I might just have to show you how wrong you are." (Y/n) threatened.

          "Oh yeah? And  what are you gonna do? Those armbands make it so you can't use your quirk! You're just like every other weak ass male in the world!" the person who initiated the conversation spoke up.

          "Quirk or not, I'll show you the difference between you and I. The difference between a brat who's hardest experience might be the next exam and the people who were forced out of a good life because of circumstances we can't control. Let me guess, you also think that students in the hero course are only there because they were born lucky. Tell you what. I'll strike you a deal. If the 3 of you attacking me together can land even one hit on me in the next 30 seconds, I'll get on my knees and beg for forgiveness." (Y/n) taunted.

          "Oh? Then, get ready to beg!" the 3rd girl exclaimed.

          They all rushed at him, agitated at his taunts. the first girl threw a punch. (Y/n) promptly moved to the side. Her inexperience caused her to lose balance and fall on her face. The 2nd lass decided to try and tackle him. This time, (Y/n) showed off and jumped over her. Having missed her target, the 2nd girl landed on the first one. The 3rd girl tried to catch (Y/n) off guard by appearing behind him. Unfortunately for the girl, that was literally one of the biggest parts of (Y/n) fighting style. He simply leaned forward and avoided the attack to his head. (Y/n) did a quick spin, sweeping her legs and causing her to land on the dog pile of students. The most beautiful part was that (Y/n)'s hands never once left his pockets.

          "I literally beat you with 2 hands tied behind my back, in a manner of speaking. You don't stand a chance. Now, if I were you, I'd stop skipping class and try to learn something for once. Also, next time you make light of the League's troubles, I won't be so merciful." (Y/n) exclaimed, walking past the group of girls who had just managed to get off of each other.

          "Fuck you!" the 3rd lass exclaimed.

          "No, I'm good. Wouldn't want to catch whatever it is you've got." (Y/n) returned, walking away from them.

          Pissed, they would have attacked again, but (Y/n) looked back at them with a gaze that shot fear through their spine. They all ran off, just trying to get away from (Y/n)

          "Well, that was annoying. Time to head to the principal's office." (Y/n) exclaimed.

          The scuffle finished, (Y/n) continued on his way. After a few minutes of walking, (Y/n) found himself at the door. Knocking on it, he waited for permission to enter.

          "Come In!" the voice of the principal called through the door after a moment.

          Given permission, (Y/n) walked into the room. Inside the room was Nezu, Detective Tsukauchi, and Aizawa. Taking a seat from across the principal, he waited to be addressed.

          "Aizawa told me about your request. I asked Detective Tsukauchi here so that she could make the decision. I want you to expound upon why you want to see (M/n)." Nezu told him.

          "I want to see her because I need to really see if I've grown from what I used to be. I thought that meant being stringer then her, but now I'm not sure if that's the right answer. I want to see for myself if I really am over her." (Y/n) answered.

          "What brought about this change?" Nezu asked.

          "I met some people. I don't know why, but lately I've been feeling so much better. My circumstance hasn't really changed, but I feel lighter. I can breathe easy. I want to know why that is, so I have to face my past." (Y/n) answered.

          "My last question. Who are the people you've met? Who had this effect on you?" Nezu asked.

          "Aside from the League helping me, I think... it was 1A. Let me be clear. I have no intention of becoming a hero. But, I think the people in that class can become heroes. When I met Kaminari, she was nice to me. She didn't shun me or try to push me down. When I met Todoroki, I found a rival who respects my strength. I met Kirishima, Ashido, and Jirou when I told them part of my past. When I met with Kurogiri the other day, I felt so much better." (Y/n) aswered.

          "I see. That's all I need. The floor is yours, Detective." Nezu offered.

          "Thank you. Listen, (Y/n). I don't think this is a good idea. I think you can understand my caution." Naomi put forth.

          "I do. Last time I saw her, I was angry. I was scared, confused, and I let her set me off. I lost control. That's why I told Ms. Aizawa I don't care how locked up I have to be. I don't care how many people have to be there. There's something I've got to tell her." (Y/n) returned.

          "I see. *sigh* Look, I'll be honest with you. I think you're a good kid. I think you got lost along the way and had to resort to villainy. But, I don't think that you're ready to see her just yet. Especially considering that little scuffle you had in the hall just now." Naomi told him.

          (Y/n) looked down. He couldn't really argue considering his last reunion with (M/n). He figured they'd been able to see him in the hall. He just didn't care. He was about to ask if there was anything else they needed, but he was beaten to the punch.

          "But, in spite of all that, I'll strike you a deal. I'll allow you to see her on a few conditions. One: You'll be in quirk cancelling cuffs in addition to your armbands. Two: I, along with 2 heroes will be there. 3: I will be recording the entire conversation. 4: At even the slightest hint of violence, I'm shutting it down. If you can agree to all 4 of those, I will allow this." Naomi exclaimed.

           (Y/n)'s eyes widened. He was expecting to be shut down, but here he was being given a chance. He already knew that he would experience all of those things, so he naturally knew what to do.

          "That's fine. I can do all of those things. Thank you." (Y/n) answered, bowing to thank Naomi.

          "I really hope I don't regret this." Naomi sighed.

          "I think that's all, (Y/n). Head along to class now. I'll have Aizawa tell you the date later." Nezu exclaimed, dismissing (Y/n).

          Doing as he was instructed, he headed back to class. Along the way, the same 3 girls were still skipping class. When they saw him, they panicked and ran away again. Making his way to class, he took his seat and continued lessons for the day.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.7K 699 23
RWBY X MHA X Genshin impact x DxD. (OP neglected and abused Male reader) Oh, Heya. Names Y/N L/N but I go by Frost Greven now. This is my story, you...
21.2K 821 13
CAUTION ⚠️: genderbender alert! "I will never leave you and protect you no matter what." "Really?" "Yes, I promise." ------------ "I will always be h...
116K 1.6K 17
Y/N was born with both a blessing and a curse. Her parents loved her until she got her quirk. She was thrown out and living on the streets since age...
11.1K 112 12
"You fell to the ground seeing your father slap you and drinking beer at the same time and saying "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE DIED," You said to yourself...