Being With You

By magconforimagines

Sophie must move again! When she's first settling in with the new life style and school she thought it would... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Hayes Point of View
Personal update
Chapter 26 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 30 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
I CHANGED THE TITLE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Attention everyone
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 Hayes point of view
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Ideas for imagines
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
END

Chapter 1

2K 19 0
By magconforimagines

As I pulled into the paved driveway I could see a huge house coming together before my eyes. The closer I got the bigger it looked. When my mom explained what our house looked like I didn't expect it to be this huge, guess I was wrong? The smell of fresh cut grass filled my nose. The beautiful white building was in full view. It was gorgeous! I couldn't wait to pick out my room. I would have to move quickly before my 2 brothers and older sister would make a move and choose the best rooms. Once the car came to a complete stop I leaped out of the car. I opened the back of the jet black Mercedes-Benz SUV G-class and pulled out my first suitcase and quickly rolled it behind me. Of course I managed to grab the heaviest one of my load but it will have to do. I looked behind me and there was Ryan, he was taking long strides with his long muscular legs. His brown long hair swept in front on his deathly bright green eyes. He is fast, and I knew he could catch up with me. I took the steps by twos lugging my heavily packed suitcase not far behind my heels. I finally got to the front door. I could hear the clanging of Ryan pulling his Suitcase up the stairs. I opened the door and ran in to the new smelling house. I dropped my bag and sprinted up the clean polished stairs. I ran through the hallways looking in each room. It was like a maze in here. Ryan was not far behind me. I saw another flight of stairs and I glided up them with no trouble at all. There stood the room of my dreams. There were so many windows, the natural light captivated me within a second. This was my room and no one could take it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
10K 360 45
This is my first story so beware of cringe spellings... ...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...
1.4K 46 21
in which a girl moves to los angeles for the summer and meets a boy that might change her life for better or for worse.