Sweets and Soulmates (Stray K...

By Insane4Writing

This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral s... More

Sweets and Soulmates
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Illusion
Illusion Pt. 2
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
Hi/Important
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
Question
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
Thank you!!!!
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
T H E E N D
The Lee Felix Situation
Translations & A Surprise
1K Votes!!!!
Cover + Editing + Gift
Sequel

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

11.4K 385 243
By Insane4Writing

I woke up to my phone going off this morning. I turn around half awake and grab my phone, answering the call.

"Hello?"

"G'day mate!"

"Hello Felix, why are you calling?"

"Well, I was gonna text you but all the other boys have done that so I thought, why not call. Were you still asleep?"

I nod, then realize he can't see me. "Yeah, I was still asleep."

"Well Y/N, it is currently 11:30 so I will be picking you up at 1. You better be ready baby."

"I will see you at one then."

"See you soon lovely!"

I hung up and slammed my back back against the bed. I shut my eyes and ended up dozing off again. I woke up thirty minutes later and panicked.

I have a fucking hour to get ready! Time to be a speed demon!

Rocketing out of bed, I made a bee-line to my closet, looking around frantically for an outfit. I quickly pull on Grey ripped jeans, a white short sleeved button down that I tucked in, my white and black checkered Vans, and the Stray Kids jacket. I'm really getting my use out of this thing.

I rush to the kitchen, grabbing and apple to eat. Once I'm done, I head back to my room and into my bathroom, brushing my teeth. I check the time on my phone and flip. It's 12:56!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Running out of my bathroom, I turn my room upside down looking for my bag. A knock sounds from the door right as I grab my bag. I do a once over, making sure I have everything in the backpack then I grab a black beanie to put on and leave my room, going to the door.

"Hi Y/N!" Felix exclaims with a huge smile. "You look amazing."

I blush ever so slightly. "Thank you Felix."

He nods and grabs my hand. "Lets go lets go lets go!"

I giggle as he drags me behind him, my free hand holding onto my beanie so it doesn't fall off.

"Slow down Lix!"

We stop at his car and he shakes his head. "No way! I'm really excited for today."

I nod happily and get in the car, him doing the same.

"I'm really excited too."

Felix looks at me with another huge smile. "It's gonna be great!"

"I don't doubt it," I respond. "Oh also, I'm really glad you are speaking English. I love hearing the accent so prominent."

"I figured you would," Felix answers smugly. "Plus, we are in LA, why not speak English?"

"Fair point," I acknowledge with a nod.

Felix lets out a gasp, and I turn to him in confusion. "Have you had coffee yet?"

"Oh," I let out. "No, I was running late and didn't have time to make any. Why?"

"I thought we could stop and get Starbucks before we went to the date," Felix replied with a shrug.

"Oh that sounds good!" I express happily. "I haven't had Starbucks in a while."

"To Starbucks we go!"

Felix takes us to Starbucks and I order a y/d/c. (Your drink choice) once we get our drinks, Felix takes off to the date destination. Which I still have no idea what it is. Songs come on on the radio and Felix and I jam out to a few of them, joking around as we sang along terribly off key. We end up at the mall, Felix parking and getting out while I follow suit.

Felix grabs my hand and faces me. "Now, I know Hyunjin took you shopping, but that isn't what we are doing in here."

"Well what are we doing?" I ask with pleading eyes, hoping he would give in and tell me.

"Nope, not gonna work." Felix averted his eyes from my face.

"Damn."

With a chuckle, he lets go of my hand and wraps it around my shoulders, pulling me towards the entrance of the mall. We walk like this through the mall, Felix's arm never once leaving my shoulders. I snuggle against him some as we walk.

"And we are here."

I look up to see the new VR cafe that was just brought into the mall. "This place is supposed to be awesome!"

Felix nods, ecstatic. "I know!"

He drags me into the cafe quickly and we look through everything we could do. I point out a horror VR game and turn to Felix.

"I want to see you make it through this game," I command smugly.

"Hell no," Felix denies quickly. "Why would I do that to my precious self?"

"Oh come on Beau," I pout. "Please?"

"Did you just call me Beau?" Felix asks. "Because if so, I like it."

I look at him with raised eyebrows. "I did call you Beau, but don't try and change the subject."

Felix sighs. "Well, what do I get out of it if I do it?"

I stop and think for a moment. Then, a lightbulb went off in my head. "I will give you a kiss and let you be as clingy as you want."

"Deal," Felix agrees, eyes lighting up in glee.

Felix goes and pays for the game, while a take a seat in the chair across from where Felix will be. Felix gets set up and is about to put the headset on, when he stops.

"I hope this shows how much I love you," he whines.

I chuckle and give him a cute smile. "It does Beau."

Felix smiles and pulls the VR headset on. I look towards the tv screen beside his area and see the game. Everything is dark and he is moving through a cave. Shadows dance across the walls of the game and Felix is slightly hunched over in fear already.

"Holy fucking shit!" Felix screeches as a figure jumps out on the game.

It's a good thing this game has its own room.

I let out a huge chuckle as Felix jumps. "Aw, is Lixie scared?"

"Of course I am Y/N," Felix responds quickly. "But I'm doing this for the affection."

Felix spends another twenty minutes screaming his heart out every time something even remotely moves in the game. At this point, I am completely curled up in the chair laughing my ass off. When Felix is done, he takes off all the VR equipment and walks over to me with a pout.

"Babygirl/Babyboy," he whines with a pout. "Why are you laughing at my pain?"

"I'm sorry Lixxie," I apologize once I sobered up a bit. "Do you want me to play the game now too?"

"Yes," he responds. "But, I want my kiss now."

I try to suppress the smile building on my face from how cute Felix looked right now. I nod and let him move forward slightly, then I close the distance between our lips. Felix kept this kiss slow and careful and we just stayed like that for a few seconds, before I pulled away.

"There's your kiss you big baby," I joke. "Happy?"

"Very," Felix answers, his voice deepening slightly.

I flush and get up, leaving the room to find the guy so I can get help putting the equipment on. Once I get it one, the game surrounds my vision.

"Oh god," I whine. "This is so much worse than on the tv."

"Have fun baby," Felix taunted.

I walked around the game, trying not to come into contact with jump scares, but luck wasn't on my side today.

"Goddamnit!" I roared in fear as something popped out. I could faintly hear Felix's laugh in the background. "I regret doing this!"

It takes me about fifteen more minutes before the game is over and I never want to do it ever again.

"How about we do the roller coaster VR next?" Felix suggests.

I nod and we head over there. It was so much calmer than the other game, even though we were going upside down and everywhere on the ride.

When that got done, we went through a few more smaller VR games, having the times of our lives. We acted like complete geeks while we went through the games, joking and threatening each other. Finally. We decided to call it a day, much to both of our disappointments. We head out of the VR cafe, Felix wrapping an arm around my waist as we walk out of the mall. We make it to the car, and head back to my apartment. We drops me off and I place a kiss on his cheek, before getting out of the car and entering my apartment.

Felix looks good even when he's scared. No fair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.1K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...
14.2K 109 14
✨Stray Kids OT8 One Shot✨ Enjoy the stories! May contains broken grammar and it might be awkward haha yet I think I'm gonna embrace my writing style...
562K 8K 103
AnYeongHaseYo!~ I will write various imagine about our sweet 8 boys❀️. I hope you will support this book as well😊 The story in this book is original...
33.8K 552 29
When love faces its toughest battles, only the strongest hearts prevail. In this OT8 Stray Kids fanfiction we will follow the intertwined lives of ei...